Melody and Lyrics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,083 Followers

"What's her name?" she asks me after a few minutes.

"Who?"

"What are you an owl?" Melody quirks her lips next to mine. "The girl you've been practicing with."

I pause for a second then decide to tell the truth.

"Monica."

"Monica? Your brother Keith's wife? His Wife!"

"Well they weren't married at the time. Hell they had only dated once. Weren't even going steady or anything. She came over to the house to see him.. He wasn't there ...we started talking, flirting...we ended up in my room."

"Y'all did it?" I can hear the surprise still in her voice. And maybe...a bit of jealousy. Hum.

"Yea." I take a long deep breath. "Twice. Then Keith came home and they went out for dinner. Other than a smile she's never mentioned it since."

"I can not believe you had wild sex with your sister in-law."

I give her nipple a tweak.

"Really? I would never have any interest in family...I mean not that way." I say sarcastically.

I feel her squirm on my lap as I massage her breast still holding the nipple between two of my fingers.

"Brandon?"

I chuckle.

"There really isn't going to be a change of personnel."

"You are such an ass." she says in a whisper. I feel her lips come back against mine. I kiss her softly then with a growing passion as I continue to play with her firm breast.

Her hand moves down my chest across my stomach. I feel her brush the top of my cock through my coveralls.

"You're hard?"

I laugh and shake my head.

"I have my half naked cousin sitting on my lap letting me play with her breasts while I kiss her and you're surprised I'm hard. Yep you're a virgin alright."

I groan as her fingers continue to explore me.

"Feel good?" she asks me in a soft whisper. "My god you are so hard."

"Mel, that feels wonderful."

I lean back against the cave wall and just enjoy what she's doing. Then I feel her hand go inside the coveralls and slip down into my underwear. Her fingers are a shock against my skin.

"Oh fuck you're warm." Her body turns on my lap a bit and I feel her other hand in my underwear.

I cringe.

"Melody your hands are fucking cold!"

"I know but your cock is wonderfully warm."

I flinch back but can't escape when she runs her other hand down under my balls. Her fingers are like ice against my skin.

"Fuck!"

The sound causes the squeak of bats

"Oh shut up and stop complaining. Play with my boobs some more, that seemed to be distracting you. I didn't once mention that your hands were cold now did I?"

"They were?"

Her fingers tighten. The chill has lessened considerably

"Very" her voice is soft, husky. I go silent as I feel her fingers slide the length of me.

Settling Melody a bit more on me I lean back into her and try to place kisses on her neck.

I'm laughing as I again have to blow flacks of dried mud off my lips.

"What?"

"I tried to kiss your neck again." I answer chuckling. "You're covered in dried mud."

"Sorry. Try here instead."

I feel her fingers in my hair then my head is pulled down to her nipple. I open my mouth as I feel it brush my lips.

"No mud there right?"

Sucking gently on her I moan an answer.

Bringing up my hand I cup her breast and push it into my mouth. I feel her fingers tighten and stroke me harder.

Running my tongue around the outside I feel the little bumps under my tongue.

"That feels wonderful." I feel her grinding herself against her own wrist and the head of me. It's just a little movement but I want more.

Pulling away from her with a pop I look upward towards her face but of course I see only the ever-present darkness.

"Damn." I say in a soft whisper. I might as well have shouted it.

"What?"

"Just wish it wasn't dark. I would like to see what these look like." I give her breast a squeeze. "What color are your nipples?"

"They are...wait... maybe I shouldn't tell you that." She says teasingly. "A girls got to have some secrets right?"

"I though you've spent the last eighteen years trying to be one of us boys?" I tease back. My other hand comes up to her other breast and I push the two of them together. Leaning in I kiss from nipple to nipple.

"Do those feel like they should be on a boy?" she ask squirming a bit.

"They feel like they should be...on top of me!"

Grabbing her I pull her down with me till my back is on the floor.

I run my hands around her bare back then down to the small of her back. Just as I'm about to cross under her underwear I feel a raised area under my fingers. I run my fingers across it from one side of her hip to the other.

"Is this a tattoo?" I ask after a second.

The silence is total.

"Oh my fucking god! When did you get a tattoo?" I ask running my fingers across it. I can make out a kind of swirl on either side but that's it. "What is it?"

"It a little tribal around a rose. I just liked the way it looked. I've had it about two months."

I chuckle.

"Well, well. My sexy cousin has a tramp stamp."

"Are you calling me a tramp?" she asks hotly sitting up just a bit.

"Your making out with a guy in the dark." I say with a grin she can't see.

I hear the huff.

"Oh shut up and kiss me already!" she tells me then slams her mouth down onto mine.

Without my eyes to see I notice more than I would have, I think. The way her lips feel. The soft catches in her breath between kisses. The wonderfully silky feeling of her skin. The slight smell of her that begins to make it's way past the damp mud smell of the cave.

My hands now seem to have a mind of their own; a better way of putting it would be I'm not minding what they are doing.

Melody's back arches up against my hands and I feel her nipples drag across my chest. She is truly grinding herself against me now as we kiss. I run a hand down her spine and into the back of her pants. The little elastic of her panties moves out the way and I feel my fingers run across the cheeks of her ass. I cup her ass in my hand as I pull her deeper into the kiss by the back of her head.

The soft moans we are both making fills the little cavern around us then echo back. I dig my fingers into the crack and under the cheek as I feel her tongue demanding entry.

The feeling of my cousin French kissing me is so wonderful that for a time I forget where we are, and just how uncertain this could be. Then again maybe it's the situation that adding to it. There is a near desperation to her kissing me. I begin to notice then that the way she is acting seems a bit off. Too frantic, too desperate maybe. Turning my head a bit I pull Melody down tight to my chest.

"Brandon?" I hear her ask next to my ear. I hold her tight to me and begin to caress the back of her head and neck.

'It's okay. We're going to get out. It's okay." I tell her softly.

I feel the tears begin as a shudders of her breast against my chest. Then a short gasp gives her the air that they need to really start.

I hold my cousin against me as she cries herself out. Her body shaking with the fear that she had been hiding in kisses. Turning slightly I reach out into the darkness and touch my helmet. The lamp light blazes up with a million suns worth of light.

I sit up off the floor taking her with me. As I pull back a bit I look into her eyes. The pupils are huge at first then as I watch they begin shrinking down. The lines of tears have cut clean paths down through the mud on her cheeks.

I lift her chin back up when she looks down.

"It is going to be alright." I tell her calmly.

I see her slowly nod. I lean my head forward till our foreheads at touching and I hold her there. Opening my owl blinking eyes they focus on her chest.

"Dark rose pink." I say after a few seconds.

I hear a chuckle.

"Did you just turn on the light so you could see what color my nipples are?" she asks teasingly.

"No." I tell her looking up. "We will need the light to set us up a place to sleep tonight. Come on, help me."

I can see confusion in her face then she is getting to her feet with me. I lift my light up and shine it around the cavern we are in. I can see only one place that looks a bit more snug than where we are. Moving over to it I can feel a lessening of the draft through the room.

Opening the last zippered pouch on my pack I pull out the thick U shaped roll that mostly make a frame for the pack. I undo the Velcro strips and the dark plastic rolls out to it full length. I unfold it after it does. I see her eyeing me. I smile see in that she has covered herself again with her bra.

The little valve on the side is always a pain to find but I quickly get it popped. I'm still amazed by how few breaths it takes to inflate this simple mattress pad slash ground cloth.

I lay it into the little depression I've chose as our bed for the night.

"That things cool." I hear her say when it's fully blown up.

I nod then reach into the bag for the next thing. The two squares are hardly bigger than a sheet of paper, but they unfold to two huge silvery sheets.

'Those are those space blankets."

"Yep." I say as I spread one out silver side up.

"What else you got in that bag?" she asks giving the little backpack a look.

"Unfortunately not much more. I've got a few thermal hand warmers and the rest of the MRE meals. A couple of small candles and a thing of water proof matches. I will try to not use those if I can help it though. Kind of a very last resort. And a roll of toilet paper in a Ziplock bag."

"Mine!"

Laughing I hand it to her and watch her disappear off into one of the little side passages.

I slip my arms out the sleeves of my coveralls and sit down on the space blanket. I go to work untapeing my boot tops from the coveralls.

I look up from unwrapping duct tape as she comes walking back. She tosses me the roll of paper.

"No muddy clothes in bed please." I tell her after I get it back into it's bag.

I half watch as she begins to strip herself out of her muddy jeans and boots. I see her look up at me and a little grin appears.

"Enjoying the show?" she asks as she steps out her untied boots.

"Are you kidding? If I had dollar bills your underwear would look like a grass skirt by now." I slide over to one side of the mattress and hold up the second blanket as she slips in next to me.

"Only singles? I'm not worth fives or tens?"

Chuckling I reach over and turn out the light.

The dark closes in around us instantly. I feel her arms just as instantly around me.

My mouth is glued to her nipple in seconds and my hand runs down her soft skin and across the top of her panties. My fingers encounter almost pudding like warmth as I cross her lips.

"My god are you that wet?" I ask in awe. I've never encountered this before really.

I hear her chuckle.

"I've been getting wetter and wetter the whole time you were watching me get undressed. I was beginning to wonder myself when I was going to stop. OH God!"

The inner seam slips aside and my fingers brush down between her lips. I run the tips up and down a few times then try to sink a finger inside.

I hear a slight gasp from her when my fingers encounter the little ring of skin closing the bottom of her. I brush a fingertip across it getting a moan in response. The hole above is too tight to even really push a finger into. I try it and get a flinch of pain from her.

"Ouch." She catches my hand. "Not so deep. It hurts."

"Sorry I've not gotten to actually finger a virgin before. I'm kind of exploring down here." I bring my finger up till I hit her clit.

"Oh my god!"

I grin in the dark as I listen to my cousin moaning. Her sounds echoing back from deeper in the cave. I settle in and begin to circle her clit with two fingers.

"Oh Brandon...that feels wonderful."

I softly kiss the side of her face.

"I'm a little surprised." I tell her softly as I brush her lips with mine.

"About what?"

"That you never broke your own hymen. Playing with yourself I mean. I'm sure you've done it."

I feel her arch up as I let a finger drift back down and across the little half moon of skin.

"I tried to push a brush handle inside once. It hurt too much to do it deep and I bled but I think it just tore my hymen it a little. When the pain stopped I tried to push a finger inside and still felt it there. I used a mirror to look and I could see a bright red spot on one side. It hurt so badly that I've just fingered my clit since then. Doing that feels good at least.

I circle her clit again.

"Like this?" I ask grinning.

'Oh yea... just like that." She says shuddering under my touch.

The damp chill of the cave is quickly being replaced by humid warmth under the space blanket. I join her in moaning when I feel her hand close around my cock again.

"Brandon...would you..." she begins to ask then stops.

"Would I what?" I ask after a second.

"Would you be my first?" her words are warm against my cheek just by my ear.

I stop fingering her clit in its little pool of slick moisture.

"You're sure you want that? Not exactly something we can undo once done." I ask giving the choice back to her.

"Yes. I would like you to be my first. Please?"

I bush her lips with mine.

"It will be my pleasure. You do know it will hurt though right? I hate the idea of hurting you."

I hear a nervous chuckle.

"I'm a tough girl I can take it. Hell I've been wrestling with you lot since we were little kids. I can't remember how many bumps and bruises I've caught over the years."

I place a gentle kiss on her lips silencing the teasing tone. I want her serious for this. As serious as I feel. Sitting up I run my hands down her body feeling the soft curves till my fingers touch her panties. I slowly hook them and pull them down her thighs. I feel her lift up a little to let me slip them under her ass. I let them drop next to me where I left my clothes. I reach down and push my underwear off my hips to my knees then knee walk out from under them.

Placing my hands on her in the dark I find her thighs and run my fingers down to her knees. I lift her legs as I lay down between her open thighs.

I feel the head of me touch against her skin. I recognize the crinkle feel of hair and know I'm a little high. Then a slick wet feeling engulfs the head as I slide down. I gear a gasp under me. I give a slight push and encounter the most incredibly tight feeling I've ever known.

I pause as I feel her hands on my chest.

"Brandon...?"

I smile in the dark and for a second wish I had left the light on. I wish I could see her face. Then after that second passes I'm glad I didn't. I don't want to see the pain.

I push into her with the backing of my weight and the power of my hips.

""OHGOD!"

Her scream echoes out into the cavern around us and echoes back a few moments latter. About the time I've pushed maybe half way into the tightest feeling I've ever known I hear it coming back again. I feel but ignore her fingernails digging into my sides as I give a second hard thrust and feel myself sink into her all the way.

"Oh Brandon stop, stop. Of fuck that hurts."

I let my weight come to rest down on her and begin to gently kiss her face. Her hands come around to the back of my neck and hold me as she cries into my neck.

"I'm sorry it hurt." I give a twitch I have little or no control over and hear a gasp from her. "I'll pull out if you want."

"No.... just gently please. Ahh!"

The full length of my cock slips with some difficulty out to the very edge of her then I push back inside. It's taking all the will I have not to just begin thrusting like wild. The feeling of her engulfing me is the most incredible feeling ever. I start to do more of a rock than a thrust just a short in and out stroke. I know from the sounds she is making I'm still causing her a bit of pain but the fingernails have stopped digging and her hands are caressing me now. I feel her shift herself and I go just a bit deeper.

"Oh fuck." The whimper under me is more pleasure than pain.

"Did that feel god?" I ask smiling. I already know the answer.

"Yes. It still hurts but yes."

"I'm trying to be gentle I promise." I tell her right neck to her ear. I feel her lips next to mine. Her words a soft feathery touch.

"Thank you."

I turn my head and find her lips in the dark. I feel her tongue chasing mine as I give thrust after thrust with a growing passion I can no longer contain. I catch the breathy grunts into my mouth then the moans as I'm pulling more and more out every thrust. Finally her lips are pulled from mine.

"Oh Brandon. Oh Brandon.... are you getting close?"

"Uh hu." I do my best to answer. I've lost the ability to speak in rational words. All my thoughts are now centered on the wonderful warmth and tight embrace encasing me. The hot slick feeling of her as I slide out and in.

"Brandon I'm not on the pill."

Her words are like ice water. I slide to a stop all the way inside her. I feel her hands start to almost franticly caress me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." she begins to whisper over and over.

I still her apologies with my lips and slowly ease myself out of her. I roll myself to the side and pull her to me as I feel her begin to softly cry.

"Shuu. It's okay. There is no way you could have known this would happen. I understand Mel. It's okay. I wish I had given some thought to it before I broke your cherry. I should have waited till we got out of here."

'No!"

Suddenly she is above me. I can't see her of course I just know.

"I...I would have chicken out if we weren't in here. I've done it before. I got close once and then just ...couldn't." I brush my hand across the back of her head as I feel it come to rest on my panting chest. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You just gave me the most wonderful gift. I've never gotten to do that before. My god you're so tight." I chuckle. "I tell you one thing though. The moment we get out of here I'm going straight to the drug store for condoms and we are going to do this again." I turn her up towards my face and find her lips. "Several times." I say as my lips touch hers."

I can feel her smiling against mine.

Fishing around I find the blanket and pull it over the two of us as she snuggles down into my chest.

"I love you.' She says softly against my chest, sleep heavily in her words

A single tears runs down from my cheek at the sudden almost overwhelming feelings that rush up through me.

"I love you too, Mel."

I lay thinking for a bit listening to the sounds of the cave the distant drip of water the soft wind-chime like tones echoing back, the occasional squeak of a distant bat. I gently caress her shoulder and side as I feel my eyes grow heavier.

"I always have." I tell the darkness as sleep takes me.

I wake to a white spike being driven into my brain.

"Sorry." I hear her say when I start cussing. "I was trying to find my clothes in the dark when I found your lamp. There's sounds coming from down the cavern. I though I heard my name and yours."

Blinking tears away I sit up and fish around for my coveralls. I stop, looking at my cousin. There is a brown stain on the inside of her thigh. Looking down I see the same on my cock.

"Are you okay?" I ask her looking back up.

She gives me a tight nod.

"Melody?"

She looks at me and smiles.

"I'm just a bit sore. I'll be fine." She grins at me. "Believe it or not I wish you had a condom with you."

I feel a twitch from my cock at the fact she wants that.

I push the blanket aside and stand up on the ground cover. I see her eyes take in the full length of my naked body. I hold out my hand to her and she steps slowly into my arms.

I just hold her, nothing erotic just a warmth and feeling that I had never imagined I would feel.

"Brandon.... Melody!"

I hear our names being called in the distance.

"Come on lets get dressed." I give her ass a pat.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,083 Followers