Melody Discovers Sex

Story Info
Virgin discovers sex then can't get enough.
16.7k words
4.69
62.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
268 Followers

I’m standing in my bedroom looking at my naked body in the large mirror on my closet door. Five days ago we had my eighteenth birthday party here, in our huge back yard, and yesterday was the last day of class of my junior year in high school. I’ve got all this summer to relax and enjoy myself. Oh, I have a dinky job working part time, mostly during the busy hours on weekends, at a nice women’s clothes store. But that’s just for spending money. And, to get discounts on some clothes I like.

At the party one of the guys said I looked like Britney Spears. So I’m looking at my body and I guess maybe I do, a little. We both have really fit bodies. I’m sure she works out a lot. I do more work than most people would realize. Being a cheerleader is almost like being a professional dancer. We do a lot of work. And I run on the school track just about every day, just to stay fit. But there are differences. I think my boobs are a little bigger than hers. It seems to run in our family. My Mom and my sisters have pretty major breasts, too. Mine seemed to have grown more the last year. I sort of hope they don’t keep growing or I’ll be some sort of freak. Right now, they’re really great. And, I’m a real blonde and I suspect Britney isn’t. I bet my pubic hair is a lot lighter than hers. Unless she’s shaved hers. I haven’t. I have blue eyes, I think hers are brown. And I don’t think we really look alike in the face, either. She seems a little tough or something. I’m more of a kewpie doll. I guess it’s cute but I don’t really like my face that much. And I don’t like being so short. Only 5’3”. But I do like my body.

The party was fun. A lot of the kids went swimming. I didn’t. I was having my period then. Our house and our neighbors’ are at the end of the street. A dead end or cul de sac. So we have big back yards. My parents and the neighbors, years ago I guess, decided to treat both yards as one big one. They put in a pool and my parents put in a fancy barbecue thing. So we always share parties and both always use the whole area. My older sisters and their boys always had parties like I just had. My oldest sister, Margaret, is married now. My next oldest, Janet, is just ending her junior year in college. She was in the same class as the neighbors’ youngest boy, Jack.. Ah, Jack. I’ve always had a crush on him. It’s like having Brad Pitt live next door. He’s such a sexy guy. And he was always nice to me. I mean, no one wanted me, the runt, to tag along. But he was never mean about it or anything. He’s off at college, too.

As I start to think about Jack, I start to feel horny. I tend to think of him when I masturbate. I think of sex a lot, almost all the time. I don’t know why I haven’t actually done it yet. I’ve sure watched couples doing everything possible with each other on the ‘net. I guess I’m scared of it a little, wonder if I’ll be any good at it or like it. I've dated a lot and guys have sure tried things with me. But so far no one has ever done the right thing at the right time. They try to hard or to fast. At school they call me the Ice Queen. I know, I’ve heard it. But I’m not. I mean, I really want to do everything I’ve seen.

Here I am looking at myself, naked, fingering myself, feeling all hot. It’s only ten in the morning. I better get my mind off of this. So I try on my bathing suit. Jeez, I need a new one. The bra doesn’t begin to hold my boobs any more. I knew they had grown but, gee, this is almost obscene, They’re practically hanging out. And the bottom is all stretched. It’s loose. I can see my pubic hair. Oh well, all I’m going to do is swim a little and then lay out in the sun and relax in my own back yard. No one is going to see me. No one can see into our yard from the street and the houses behind are down a hill, probably fifty or sixty feet down. So you can only see into the yard from our two houses. And there’s nobody here but me. My parents are at work and so are the neighbors. So what difference does the bathing suit make. I could probably go out there naked and nobody would ever know.

I lay my towel down, my sun screen, walk over to the pool. I know the water will seem cold so the only thing to do is dive in and get it over with. I do. Jeez this is freezing. I swim down to the end with the diving board, then back, then back and forth several times. Once I get used to it, it isn’t so cold. I hear something. There’s someone in our neighbors’ house. I go over to the side of the pool, hold on and look. The door’s opening. It’s Jack! I thought he was at school all this summer but he’s here.


“Jack,” I call out, lifting myself a little out of the water. He looks over at me, a questioning look on his face. He smiles.

“Melody,” he says. “I didn’t realize anyone was out here.”

“I thought you were still at school, “ I say. He walks over towards me.

“I was. I decided I needed some quiet to study so I’m home for the summer. I hope to catch up on all my courses so I’ll do well next year and get some better grades, maybe get into graduate school.”

He sees my stuff and goes over to it and puts his towel down next to mine and then comes to the pool and dives in. I swim toward the deep end and he starts swimming laps, back and forth. I do what I usually do about now, climb out and go on the diving board to practice different dives. He watches me and when I come up, he swims over to me.

“Melody, you’ve really grown up,” he says, “You have a beautiful body. You’re a really sexy girl now.”

I have no idea what to do, so I grin at him and swim over to the side and climb out and go out on the board again.

“Wow,” he says, “you could be a center fold!”

I dive in. I love to hear him say that but I have no idea what to say to him. So I swim to the side and climb out and go over and sit down on my towel and start spreading some sun screen on. He swims back and forth in the pool maybe a dozen or so times and then climbs out and come over to me and sits down on his towel next to me. Now, I’m laying on my stomach.

“I didn’t mean to embarrass you, Melody,” he says, “I was just surprised to see that you’re such a sexy girl now.”

I’ve got to answer him, so I push up my upper body and roll slightly onto my side so I’m facing him. “That’s o.k., Jack,” I say. I can see his face. He’s looking at my body. I glance down and realize my boobs are just about fully hanging out, my bottom is twisted a little and I can see pubic hair. I need to do something to cover myself more but anything I would do would just make things worse. I have no idea what to do so I do nothing. He looks at me and smiles.

“I envy whoever it is that you’re dating and is getting to make use of that lovely, sexy body.”

“I’m not dating anyone,” I say, “and no one is, whatever it was you said, ‘making use’ of my body.” Then I lay back down on my stomach again.

“I’m sorry, Melody. I don’t want to insult you or anything. It’s just that I can’t imagine how the guys at school could be so dense that you don’t have boys all over you.”

I had to answer him, so I lifted myself up a little and looked at him. “That’s the trouble,” I said, “they do want to get all over me. They move way to fast and want way too much.”

“So you’ve never had sex with a guy?” he asks me.

I have no idea what to do. I should probably get up and leave. I mean, here’s the sexiest guy I’ve ever known. The guy I masturbate about, asking me about sex and I have no idea what to do. So I just answer him. “No.”

“Do you ever think about sex?” he asks.

Jeez, that’s all I think about, practically. So how do I answer him? This is Jack, who I’ve known all my life. So I answer him again. “Yes.”

“But you’ve never actually done it, got naked with a guy, or anything?”

I’m almost scared but I’m also getting to feel pretty horny. I’ve never talked like this with anyone. “No, I never have,” I tell him.

“But you want to?”

“Well, yeah,” I finally say, “Sometime, when things are right. I mean, I have to think about getting pregnant. And I’d have to sort of move into it gradually or something. But, yeah.”

He’s been looking at my body. At everything that shouldn’t be showing. He actually licks his lips. Then he looks me in the eye. “What would probably be right for you would be oral sex first. That’s safe. And you’d love it. If you’ll let me, I can have oral sex with you. You’ll have a terrific orgasm and love it. And there’s no risk or anything.” Then he looks at me some more.

I’ve seen it on the ‘net. I’ve fantasized about him licking me. What should I do? “What do I need to do?” I ask him.

He smiles. “Just take off your suit, roll onto your back and give me room to get to you,” he says. Then he licks his lips again.

“Just oral sex?” I ask.

“Yeah,” he says, grinning.

“Well, if I’m going to be naked, you should be, too,” I say. I roll onto my back, sit up and get my bra off, then lift my hips as I pull my bottom down my legs and set it to the side. He’s sliding his suit down his legs. Jeez, his thing looks big. I’ve never really seen one before for real but I’ve wanted to. I lay back down on my towel.

This is actually awkward. He’s climbing between my legs and pushing some and as I move my legs like he’s pushing they end up spread out with my knees way up almost to my shoulders. I’m like some bug stuck on its back or something. But then I can feel it. There’s something going on like I’ve never felt before and it’s terrific. His tongue is in me, licking and moving. He’s got his lips on my clit. Jeez this is wild. It feels perfect. It doesn’t take more than a few seconds and I can feeel the orgasm coming. My head is almost bursting, my insides are churning. I can’t control myself. I reach down and grab his hair and press him into me. I want all of this, more of this. My hips are bouncing, my legs have moved down some and are on either side of his head. I’m cumming! Wow, am I cumming. This is the best I’ve ever had in my life. I know I’m puttting out fluid. His mouth has my whole cunny, he’s sucking me into him almost. I can hear him slurping. Cripes I can hardly stand this. I let go of him and put my hands to the side and push against the ground. I can hear myself even though I never intended to say anything. I’m moaning or growling or something.

He’s stopped. I lower my legs, lift my head and look. He’s kneeling there looking at me and grinning. His mouth and chin are all wet. “Melody, you’re delicious,” he says. “I’ve only tasted one other girl anywhere near as good as you.”

His big, red cock is right there. I’m staring at it, not even looking at his face now. Ever since the first time I saw a girl sucking a cock on the ‘net, I’ve wanted to try it. She looked like she loved it. I sit up a little and reach out until I get my fingers wrapped around it. I just keep sitting up more. Jack sits back, then falls back more, onto his back. I keep hold of his cock. It feels so great. Warm, solid, alive. I’m right over it now, just staring at it. The end thing is bigger than the rest, redder. Almost purple. I move my hand. The skin moves. I lean down and kiss that big, mis-shapen thing. Lick it a litt;le. Jeez this is so sexy and I feel so horny. I get my lips around it and lick and suck. This is so perfect. I get more and more of it in my mouth, sucking all the time, licking.

I lift my head up, let it out of my mouth and look up at Jack. “I’ve never seen one of these before, for real, but I’ve watched this on the ‘net a lot and have always wanted to do this.” I get it back in my mouth. I never realized how wide open my mouth has to be to take this thing in. My hand is still holding it down lower. I can’t get my fingers completely around it. I’ve seen girls do this. I move my hand up and down some, holding it tight. The skin just moves with my hand, sliding up and down over the thing. I get my lips as tight as I can, still licking and sucking, and slide up on it. Lifting my head up some. Then I loosen my lips just a little, drop my head down and get as much of it in my mouth as I can. It hits the back of my throat. I grab it tight again with my lips and move up on it. I love this, it’s so sexy. There can’t be anything sexier in the world than a cock. A big, stiff, sexy cock. I could do this forever. I just keep moving my hand on it, my lips and tongue on it. It even tastes good. Jack’s saying something. Wow, he shoots out a huge load of warm, sticky stuff. What do I do? I start to lift my head and more comes. I have to swallow just to keep from choking. I realize that he’s cummming. It’s his sperm I’m swallowing. I breath through my nose, try again to almost swallow his huge cock and then here comes some more. I lift my head some and swallow. Odd taste. Not delicious at all but nothing too bad. A little salty maybe. Not strong. Sure sexy though. He’s not as stiff as he was. I hold it with my hand and lift my head off and look up at him.

“Melody, you were terrific! You say you’ve never done this but you sucked me off like a pro.”

“Is it over?” I asked. “I mean, should I do some more or are you done?”

He reached for me and I sat up some and he has his arms around me and kisses me, so I lean against him as he leans back and I’m now laying on top of him as we keep on kissing. So this is what sex is. This is probably the best couple minutes of my life.

“I liked that,” I said feeling his body beneath me. I sudddenly realized that this is it. I mean, this is sex. So lets have sex. “Do you have any condoms?”

2. Melody, Jack and Brad

Jack and I had sex over and over again, every day we could, all summer. We would be out by the pool, in his house, in my house, always naked. Both of us. I don’t know when he managed to study. He must have bought condoms by the carton or something. He’d eat me, I’d eat him, we’d fuck with him on top, him behind me, me on top. Sometimes sort of sidewards even. We’d both swim and then I’d sit on the side of the pool or on the top step in the shallow end and he’d lick me and make me cum. Or he’d sit the same places and I’d suck him and make him cum. I almost like that better than fucking. Almost. Having him inside me is just so terrific though.

Weekends, our parents would be home so we didn’t get to do as much. And I’d work at my job for a few hours. My periods came, just like always, so we couldn’t do much. I could still suck him and he could still lick and suck my boobs. He loved my boobs. And then it’d be over and we could fuck again.

I found out something, though. He told me often how good I tasted, how much he liked eating me. I guess he’d eaten a number of girls. He said something about I tasted better than all but one. Then he happened to say something he didn’t mean to. That one was Janet. My sister. Then he admitted that we both tasted great. Better than any other girls. I had vague recollections of her saying something about skinny dipping and now I realized who she was skinny dipping with. They were in the same class, the same age. He claims that she did it first. She played with him, jerked him off, then finally sucked him. They were each others’ firsts. I sort of tried to get him to compare us but he wouldn’t He just said we were both great. And both delicious. I guess it made me realize that having sex with him had made me feel romantic about him. Maybe you can’t have sex with anyone without other romantic thoughts entering your mind. But it made me understand that this was just for sex. It wasn’t serious. I guess if I had really thought about it, I’d realize that was all I wanted, too. Then something else happened to make it even plainer, that it was all just sex, not serious.

Towards the end if summer, Jack was getting ready to go back to school. To leave. He was only going to be here another two weeks. One morning as I headed to the pool I saw him laying there. I knew it was him because of the green bathing suit he often wore. So I got out of my suit and walked over to him, naked, straddled him and sort of sat down on his face, asking if he’d like a hot breakfast. Meantime, I leaned down over him and got hold of his bathing suit and started pulling it down so I could get at his cock. So we could 69 like we’d done often before. He had his tongue licking in me as he lifted his hips a little to let the suit move down and his cock sprung into view.

All of a sudden, I realized that this isn’t Jack. This isn’t Jack’s cock. It was only the second cock I’d ever seen but I could tell, it wasn’t Jack. It wasn’t much different. Relatively the same size and shape but definitely different. Whoever it is, is really licking me out, though. I squirmed my hips a little to encourage him and stared at this cock. Put my fingers around it and held it. It looked good. Very sexy. So I leaned down, got my lips around it and started to lick and suck on it. We both just kept eating each other and enjoying it when I heard Jack’s voice.

“I see you’ve met Melody,” he says. I kept the cock in my mouth but flicked my eyes up and saw him walking towards us from his house. He didn’t interfere and pretty soon I came, all over whoever this was, so I kept sucking on him and pretty soon I got a mouthful, too.

Well, it turns out that this guy was Jack’s fraternity brother, Brad. He’d just graduated, had a job in our town and was staying with Jack for a few days until he found an apartment. For two weeks, I had two guys. We did everything. I would suck one while the other fucked me. Or, we’d fuck serially so when one finished the other would take over and I’d get fucked for maybe twenty minutes straight and have two or three orgasms.

Some of this was terrific. I felt lucky that I could get so much sex. I enjoyed it a lot. But sometimes it made me realize that this was just sex, no romance or anything in any way. We were just animals rutting. I’ve become a slut. But, I was having a half dozen, often even more, orgasms every day practically. It would be impossible to have more sex that I was having.

Then Jack went back to school and Brad had his apartment and I’d go there and we’d fuck and suck in his bedroom. Then my school started and I had a lot less free time. I did manage to get to his place after school a couple times. I guess his work took his time, too, because we had to arrange when we could get together. Then, almost two weeks into school, I’m walking down the hall and there he is. We see each other. What’s he doing here? I go to him.

“Melody,” he asks, “do you work here?”

“No,” I tell him, “I’m a senior. I’m a student.”

“Here?”

“Well, yeah.”

He sort of pulls me into this classroom where we’re alone for a moment. “Melody,” he says, looking wide eyed and scared, “I thought you were much older. I’m a teacher here. We can’t see each other any more. I could go to jail.”

“But Brad,” I answer, “nobody needs to know. I’ll come by your place after school.” Other kids started coming into the class. “Hi. Mr. Frazier” a couple said, looking at him and me and grinning.

I went by his place. He wasn’t there. I went by at different times. If he was there, he never answered the door. I hadn’t thought of this before but I really wanted some sex. I was a lot less concerned about him or whatever, I just wanted at that cock again. So, I waited about three days or so, then after school, after cheerleading practice, I went back in the school and to his classroom. He was in it, grading papers or something. I’m wearing my little short cheerleading skirt. So I take my panties off. I go into his classroom . He looks up at me. I’ve read the phrase about a deer looking at headlights. Well that’s what he was. He looked scared when he saw me. I sat on a desk in the front row of his class, facing him, leaned back some and spread my legs open so my bare cunny was right there for him to see.

“C’mon, Brad,” I said, “I know you miss me as much as I miss you. At least just take a little lick of me, a taste again.“ I stuck a finger into myself and moved it around and took it out and grinned at him as I brought it up to my mouth and licked it. He looked at the room door and then at me. “Just lick me some, make me cum and I can go, Brad.”

ainu
ainu
268 Followers