Melody the Maid

Story Info
Sissy maid Melody gets a surprise from her wife.
1.3k words
3.99
52.7k
25
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nohbdy88
nohbdy88
13 Followers

Melvin had been out of work for six months now. After being let go from his previous job, he had promised his wife Susan he'd find new work soon, but soon fell into lazily living off of Susan's income. At her request, Melvin had started helping out with the housework even more. One day, a package arrived in the mail for Susan.

"Honey, I have a gift for you." Susan told Melvin, "Since you're doing the work of a maid, I thought it only appropriate that you dress like one."

Melvin was initially mortified at the sight of the stereotypical French maid outfit in the box, and terrified even more when Susan told him to shave his legs. However, after the first day he worked in the outfit, he began to find himself aroused. That night, the two of them had the best sex in their entire marriage. After that, Melvin didn't complain so much, even as his wife began to teach him to do make up and insist on him using more feminine mannerisms. Melvin rapidly found himself becoming an expert cross-dresser.

"Melody!" Susan called out one day, using her husband's new nickname, "We're going to have company soon."

"I'll get changed, then." Melody said, heading to get her male clothes.

"No! Today, I expect you to serve my guests properly."

"You mean... you expect me to be seen like this?" Melody froze, horrified at the idea.

"Yes. Please finish your cleaning and prepare some snacks for my friends. Don't worry; it's just a gathering of a few girlfriends of mine."

Melody put away a few objects and then slumped into the kitchen to throw together some quick snacks. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad; Susan surely wouldn't invite too many people over on this short a notice. Maybe this was some kind of test of her abilities. If that was the case, he was certain he wouldn't disappoint. After assembling some mini sandwiches, Melody put some tea on just in time to hear the first doorbell.

Susan got the door, and Melody could tell by the voices that it was Susan's best friend, Sandy. Melody felt relieved; Sandy didn't tend to gossip much. Next came Rina, Olga, and Shandi; all people Melody barely knew, and who didn't tend to hang out in the same circle of friends as her. Then, Melody heard the last voice, and his blood went cold. It was Dotty.

Dotty was the girlfriend of one of Melody's best friends, and tended to tell her boyfriend everything. Melody wondered if Susan knew what she was doing. She must have, Melody knew Susan wouldn't actually ruin his life like that. She must have done something to keep Dotty silent.

"So..." Rina's voice spoke from the living room, "What's this thing you wanted to show us?"

"The gangs all here, so I suppose now is as good a time as any. Honey, can you bring us some tea?" Susan called out.

Melody walked into the room quietly, her face bright red with blush. She saw the surprised faces of everyone present except Susan and, oddly enough, Dotty. Then came the giggles, and finally applause.

"Looking good!" Sandy shouted, as one of the other girls gave out a wolf whistle.

"She looks good, sure, but how is she as a server." Dotty added, "Pour me some tea."

Melody sat a cup on the table and bent over to pour the tea. Instantly, she heard a loud slap and felt a sharp pain in her rear. Melody yelped out in shock, as Rina had given the feminized man a quick spanking. Melody looked over at Susan, and studied her face, then decided on the best course of action.

"T...thank you ma'am." Melody said to Rina, before turning back to Dotty, "Your tea, madam."

"Bout time." Dotty sneered.

"Pardon me, servant girl..." Susan's friend Olga spoke, "But my shoes got a little dirty on the way here. Might you give them a shine."

"Well, I'll need to find a rag first."

"Worthless trash!" Dotty exclaimed, "Don't you know the proper way someone like you is supposed to clean shoes?"

"What do you mean?"

"Use your tongue, girly. Get on your hands and knees and lick." Dotty said.

"I want these to be spotless by the time you finish" Olga said.

Melody knelt down, hesitantly, and looked at the shoes. Olga was wearing a pair of red pumps, that didn't really look that dirty. Her eyes darted back to Susan's, which looked judgingly at her. Melody had to do this, Susan and her friends were all expecting it. The first lick tasted odd, and Melody cringed at the thought of doing more. The second lick, however, was not entirely unpleasant. Melody worked her tongue around the tops of both shoes, then looked up and saw that Olga wanted more. Melody cringed as she moved her tongue to the bottom of the shoes, and gently licked at the heels themselves.

"Suck 'em." Olga demanded, and Melody complied.

When Melody was finished, she became aware of her manhood growing in her pants. Embarrassed, she hoped no one could tell. As Melody stood up, Susan got a devilish look on her face. In an instant, she flipped up Melody's skirt, revealing her bulge for all the other women to see.

"Well, looks like someone is a real pervert." Dotty said, mockingly.

"Kneel back down!" Susan commanded at her feminized servant.

As Melody knelt back down, she saw Sandy pull out a marker, while the other girls grinned. Sandy handed the marker to Susan, who began to write on poor Melody's face. When she was finished, the word "Slut" was across Melody's forehead. Then, Dotty took the marker, and drew a small picture of a penis on Melody's cheek. Dotty finished by spitting on the sissy maid's face, and laughing. Sandy took the marker back next, and wrote the word "Whore" down Melody's right arm. Shandi decided to just draw some squiggly lines and a little spiral around one of Melody's eyes. Rina took Melody's blank arm and wrote "Sissy" on it. The girls continued to pass the marker around, writing and drawing on any exposed skin they could find, until poor Melody looked like a used up piece of paper. Then, upon Susan's request, Melody returned to serving.

For the next few hours, Melody simply served tea and snacks to the guests while they gossiped away, occasionally taking a spanking or insult from them. At one point, Susan had Melody get on her hand and knees and serve as a leg rest until the next time she was needed. Finally, it was time for the guests to leave. The girls lined up at the front door.

"On your knees again, maid!" Dotty demanded.

"You're going to kiss every one of our guest's feet goodbye" Susan ordered.

Melody dropped down to her knees again, and began kissing the nearest shoe of each girl. It wasn't as bad as when she was having to lick Olga's shoes earlier, but still felt very embarrassing. Then, one by one the girls left.

"I'll be seeing you soon." Dotty said, as she walked out the door.

That evening, Melvin got ready for bed as usual. He had been unable to wash all of the ink off his body, as it seemed Sandy had used a permanent marker. With faded insults on his skin, Melvin walked into the bedroom to find Susan holding an ad of some kind.

"So, you know how you've been unable to find work..." Susan began, "Dotty has a business going and is looking to expand"

Susan handed the paper she was holding to Melvin, who couldn't believe his eyes. It was an ad for "Sissy Maid Entertainment Services and Catering," and the maid on the ad was quite familiar to him. Under the layers of makeup and clothing, the maid on in the picture was Dotty's boyfriend. Melvin's head was spinning, as he wondered if the girls had planned this from the start.

"So, what do you say?"

nohbdy88
nohbdy88
13 Followers