Melody's Male Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CockOnCam
CockOnCam
12 Followers

Melody sat next to the examination table as the doctor got the saw ready. "Place your arms up here and keep the flat and steady." Melody did as she was told. The saw buzzed into action and ten minutes later both casts were off. The doctor did some final test and gave her the all clear but told her not to do any heavy lifting or strenuous movements with her wrist as they would be weak. As we were getting ready to leave he gave me an appointment card with the first 2 physiotherapy appointments on.

We made our way back to the car and when we got in Melody lifted her skirt up revealing her pussy and I could see it was already wet, she stroked it and said to it "Who is a good girl turning daddy and the doctor on?"

I looked at her and just smiled, she smiled back and pulled her skirt down. On the drive home she placed her hand over my crotch and just left it there. From this I could tell that we were going to be having more fun and adventures in the possibly near future.

The End of the Beginning....

CockOnCam
CockOnCam
12 Followers