Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 02

Story Info
Her livestreamed debasement continues.
4.2k words
4.54
236.5k
226

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian stared at the screen with the live feed of Melody's ongoing debasement. At the moment it only showed shaky, scattered footage as the group moved from Melody's apartment down to their van, where they were about to drive her to a hotel room for god knows what all. The cameraman was mostly just concerned with getting to the car at this point, but he would occasionally linger for a moment on his companions. Melody walked in the middle of the group, of her own accord it seemed, but one of the guys had a guiding hand placed around the back of her neck. They had apparently allowed her to throw on a black t shirt and some short running shorts, but that was all. Beneath those she was braless and pantiless, and she was walking barefoot as well. These articles of clothing would of course be coming off again presently, but he guessed they didn't want to attract too much attention at the moment. The scene certainly looked strange from an outside perspective. Even though these guys were under the impression they were doing something legal with written consent, it would still be smoother not to get the cops involved, so as not to shatter the "fantasy." Of course, the supposed written consent was bullshit. For Melody, this was all very real.

Brian's adrenaline had been pumping for the better part of two hours. Although he had pretty meticulously planned and set this up, he had always expected in some part of his mind that it wouldn't actually work out. But it sure as hell was, far beyond his wildest expectations. He couldn't believe it was happening.

The viewer count had leveled out around one million active viewers. At least a couple dozen of those were surely people who knew Melody personally, having been linked to this live webstream after being texted by Daniel and his crew in an attempt to deepen the extremity of Melody's exhibitionism and humiliation. Of course, it went far deeper than Daniel knew.

This brief lull in the action as the crew loaded Melody into the van and began their drive had made the commenters somewhat restless, and they began to speculate about the crazy slut putting on this show for them. The guys who knew her had been quite readily coerced into giving out Melody's full real name in response to the constant requests pouring in from the thousands of other active commenters. Within minutes people had found her social media accounts and were now sharing her pictures with one another in the comment stream. Dozens of pictures of Melody in her every day life began to flash across the screen, accompanied by crude comments from the horny anonymous crowd. The contrast between the normal, wholesome image she projected in these social media pictures and the depravity of what she was doing now for all these strangers was tantalizing, and enhanced the experience for the viewers by familiarizing themselves with who she was. It had become much more personal. Cute selfies Melody had taken for her profile pictures, pictures of her dressed up for a night out with friends. One from back at her highschool graduation.

Brian knew this was forever. Everything happening in the video stream was surely being documented on countless websites by thousands of people, probably accompanied by the newfound personal info. No matter what she did for the rest of her life, everyone she knew would have immediate access to HD video of every inch of her splayed body, taking cock after cock. It could never be undone. There was no way this could be kept secret from anyone at this point. It would probably be one of the first things most new people in her life would find out about her.

*

Melody was sitting in the front seat of the van, quivering with nervousness and a certain sense of mixed horror and anticipation. They were driving her to some hotel to worsen this experience, a concept which terrified but also deeply excited part of her. She was wearing just a somewhat loose fitting black tee and shorts, but every now and then her captors would order her to lift her shirt and flash her bare breasts to people in other cars when they came to a stop at a redlight.

Melody reviewed the insane events of the day in her head, but she still could not wrap her head around it. When she woke up this morning, she had only had sex with one person in her life. Now five more had been added in a single day. All strangers. All unprotected. Two of them had shot their full loads while buried to their balls inside of her, not even caring that she wasn't on the pill. She was still incubating their cum in her womb as she sat there. She could feel some of it slowly leaking out of her still, although it was hard to differentiate from her own general wetness.

The camera was still rolling, of course, recording Melody's hesitation and embarrassment as she flashed her tits at the passing cars. They rolled up to another redlight, pulling up next to a bus stop with three teenage boys sitting in it. As she looked at them, Melody's heart suddenly dropped. She knew them. They were her younger brother's friends. She hoped her tormentors would lapse and overlook them, but they didn't. As they sat at the redlight, they emphatically told her to give the boys a show. She tried to let her hair drape in front of her face as she did so, hoping the guys outside somehow wouldn't recognize her. Despite what had already been broadcast to people she knew, this face to face was totally different, especially given that they were her younger brother's friends, guys who had known her since they were kids.

Unfortunately, her captors noticed. "Getting shy now, red?" Daniel asked her."Why's that? Do you not want those guys to see your face?"

The light was still red. The boys on the bench were staring with their mouths agape, trying to believe what they were seeing. Suddenly Daniel rolled down a window.

"You boys need a lift? Hop in, it's pretty fun in here."

Melody felt another sinking feeling in her chest. This couldn't be happening.

The boys looked at one another, still stunned.

"Hurry up!" Daniel shouted. "The light's about to turn green!"

With that, the boys suddenly got up without conferring and all three hopped into the van. The light turned green and they drove on.

Daniel said "Melody was just commenting that she knew you boys."

"So it is you!" one of them said. "Damn Melody, I had no idea you did crazy shit like this. This a Girls Gone Wild kind of thing or something?"

"Something like that. But a little crazier. Maybe you boys didn't know this, but it's actually always been Melody's deepest desire in life to suck and get fucked by a mile of dick. We're trying to make that come true for her. Hey, you guys got ID on you? You're all 18 right?"

Nervously, mouths still hanging open while they stared at Melody's loosely clad body, they showed their IDs to Daniel. He nodded in approval.

"Well you guys are qualified then. You want to help Melody achieve her goal of getting fucked by every guy in town? Melody, get back here."

In a daze, Melody slowly climbed into the back, newly self-conscious after all this. She couldn't look the boys in the eye. The van had a large open area in the back. The rows of seats had been removed. Tepidly, Melody sat on the floor before them, her bare legs bent at the knee and tucked under her. She sat there awkwardly, looking down at the floor. She didn't know what to do.

"Shy now?" Daniel asked. "You weren't when you were showing your pussy to a city's worth of people on the Internet earlier. Come on. I'll break the ice."

The boys watched with increasingly obvious excitement as Daniel pulled out his cock and then pushed Melody's head down to meet it. Knowing that there was no point hiding things now, and fearful of the consequences of disobeying, Melody opened her mouth and took Daniel's cock as deep as she could, fighting her gag reflex as he pushed all the way into her throat.

"See? She's good boys. Go ahead, feel her up. She's good for whatever you want to do."

The boys evidently needed no second telling now. Melody's face was buried in Daniel's crotch, but she felt one of them clumsily reach up her shirt and grab a handful of tit, squeezing it the way you would a stress-ball. Another set of hands was awkwardly testing the waters by grabbing her ass through her shorts.

Melody gagged loudly, fighting the urge to retch as Daniel pushed his hips up to meet her as her head went down, bottoming out in her throat as her nose pressed against his belly, over and over.

"Don't be so shy boys, really do whatever the hell you want. She's dying for it. Feel her pussy, you'll see what I mean."

The guy squeezing her ass ventured his hand down the back of her shorts, then reached all the way under and around to her pussy, which was, of course, completely soaked. He pulled his hand back out.

"Holy fuck," he said, looking at her wetness on his fingers. "She really is creaming for it. I had no idea you were such a fucking slut."

Melody couldn't respond for obvious reasons. The guy then yanked her shorts down past her ass, leaving her bare ass and leaking pussy hoisted in the air. The first of the three was still groping her tits, but the other two both occupied themselves with exploring her nether-regions while she choked on Daniel's dick. She could feel their four hands squeezing then spanking her asscheeks, or rubbing their fingers through her slimed labia and easily fingering her primed pussy. One of them took his juiced finger and ran it up to her spread butthole, gently rubbing the puckered rim of it before slipping his finger in up to the first, then the second knuckle.

Melody felt a new wave of humiliation, but again could not help but feel some deep, carnal gratification from what was happening to her. Her little brother's obnoxious friend who she'd known for years had his finger inside her rectum. She had absolutely no dignity left at all, and that fact, for some goddamn reason, was pushing her to the edge of orgasm.

Her brother's friend (Trevor, she was pretty sure, though she hadn't looked back to check which one it was) now inserted a second finger along with the first in her ass. He kept pushing, lubricated by her pussy juice. They had to be in all the way to the base, almost. The other kid, Jason, meanwhile was getting comfortable with two fingers in her pussy, which had quickly stretched to accommodate him. He slid his fingers all the way in and all the way out, over and over, with ease, sometimes stopping to simply feel around inside of her cunt, curving his fingertips to rub the ribbed texture of her inner wall. Melody realized there was a good chance he'd never had a chance to do anything like this with a girl before. Bet he'd never in a million years expected it would be with her.

Daniel had stopped face-fucking her and encouraged the third kid, Aaron, to get his dick out and replace him at her mouth. He quickly did so, pulling his gym shorts under his balls to allow his surprisingly long, rock hard cock to spring out. Defeated, Melody just dutifully took him in her mouth.

Jason and Trevor had begun rubbing and pressing against each other's fingertips together through the thin membrane between her pussy and rectum that separated them, openly marveling at how it felt like there was almost nothing between them. Melody had somewhat lifted her bottom off the ground more to better accommodate them, now resting on her forearms and knees in an all-fours position as she used her mouth to pleasure Aaron, who was standing upright on his knees.

She couldn't use her hands on him, but instead just allowed her face to be guided wherever he steered it, both of his hands loosely gripping the back of her skull. He was surprisingly bold with his actions, moreso than the two fingering her rear-end were to begin with. He must have had a bit of experience. He toyed with her, removing her mouth from the head of his dick but instead making her lick him all over his crotch, licking the musky sweat from his dangling balls, popping each one in her mouth individually and lightly sucking it, and running her lips and tongue over his shortly-cropped pubic hair. Meanwhile his erect dick batted around over her upturned face.

"So, uh," Trevor began awkwardly, "how did this all come about?"

"Well," Daniel said, "Melody's been a massive whore her whole life. Now she's just ready for everyone to know about it. We're helping her do that. Now quit fooling around, and really take your use of her. A shameless whore like this is really mainly good for one thing. Get your dicks in her."

Jason and Trevor hesitated only a moment. Trevor said "Try not to get our faces with that camera," and with that they both had their dicks out.

"Who's gonna go first?" Jason asked his friend.

"Why decide?" Daniel said. "She's got two open holes right now, by my count."

Melody almost choked on the balls in her mouth. She had been too humiliated and defeated to even say anything prior to this, but now she ventured, "I dunno about that..." giving a tiny, awkward nervous laugh.

"You'll change your mind," Daniel cut in. He thought to himself, 'Surely this won't be the thing that draws the safeword, after all this. I sure hope it doesn't. I'm really enjoying this one. This crazy fucking girl is a goddamn unicorn. I'll probably never get one this good again.'

Trevor had already dropped his shorts and laid down on the ground. Daniel gestured to Melody. She knew there was nothing else for it. After waiting just another moment, she briefly stopped cleaning Aaron's crotch with her tongue and kicked her shorts all the way off from where they had been around her ankles, then swung one bare leg over Trevor and lowered her naked, leaking crotch down to meet his. As mortified as she was, she couldn't help but feel a new surge as she sat down and felt their private skin touch, the weight of her body pressing her slick labia down against the shaft of his warm, hard cock where it lay pointed up toward his belly. She briefly ground her hips back and forth, almost involuntarily, coating the length of his cock in her juice before he tried to enter her. She knew he probably didn't even know how to get in her properly, so she reached down and grabbed his cock, then positioned his head at the opening to her cunt and then slid herself down on it. He entered her fully with almost no resistance, she was so wet. Trevor immediately moaned. His cock was rather large. He grabbed her hips and pressed her all the way onto him. She could feel his dick bottoming out in her, nudging her cervix.

"Now hold that position for a minute," Daniel instructed. "Let your bud get in there with you. Don't start pumping her yet."

She could feel Trevor quivering under her and in her as he resisted the urge to just fuck the shit out of her. He ever so slightly kept angling his hips forward, very slowly, just gently pushing his dick further as far as he could. He was already bottomed out from his neutral position, so each time he cinched further he was just pushing her cervix back a little with his dick head. She clinched her nails into her palms.

She knew what was coming next. She was already so full, she had no idea how Jason was going to manage to get his dick in her asshole. She'd never even had anal before, and now her first time was somehow going to be a DP. Trevor was barely restraining himself from just pounding away, managing to leave his hard dick mostly still, even as he felt it enveloped by Melody's warm, accommodating cunt. He grabbed her asscheeks with both hands and spread them wide to give Jason a clear shot at her butthole. She felt the head of the second dick pressing against her free hole. He gave an introductory push, but her asshole barely budged at all, even though she was struggling to relax it as best she could. Jason rubbed his hands over the parts of her inner thigh that he could reach, covering his hand in her pussy juice which, she just noticed, had spread there. It was ridiculous how wet she was. How humiliating. Anyone watching this would be positive it was all she had ever wanted, creaming as she evidently was for teen dicks to make her airtight before a huge Internet audience.

Jason rubbed the pussy juice over her puckered asshole, lubricating it, and then again tried to slowly force his dickhead in, almost stuffing it in with a couple fingers. Suddenly, from below her, she heard Trevor let out a sudden, long moan. He began spasming inside of her. With a mixture of disgust and primal lust she realized he had just cum inside of her.

"Fuck," he finally breathed. "Sorry guys, I couldn't help it."

Daniel and the other guys were laughing. "No problem, bud," he said. "That was a lot of waiting for your first time. Anyone who isn't scared of sloppy seconds can take your place."

"No," Trevor said. He had begun lightly buckling his hips again. "I can go again."

Melody felt his dick growing hard inside of her again, having never even pulled out or fully deflated from his first orgasm.

"The wonders of youth," Daniel said. "Alright then, maybe you'll be able to last longer this time."

Renewed from his orgasm, Trevor now confidently anchored her cunt in place with his dick, and held her asscheeks wide for Jason to get in her other hole. She felt his turgid dick head pressing hard against her asshole, moving steadily forward.

Melody's breath caught in her throat. Her sphincter had been resisting, but Jason was hard enough that he just forced right past it anyway. She felt the ring of her asshole suddenly give briefly then restrict again as his glans popped inside of her. She looked back to verify - yep, only his dick head was in. She didn't know how it was possible. It already felt huge, her holes impossibly stuffed. Her asshole spasmed, trying to shut but being unable to, struggling to adjust to this intrusion.

Then, of course, Jason slowly pushed the rest of his cock in. Melody opened in her mouth in a silent scream, but only a long, thin wail escaped her lips. She couldn't even catch her breath to really yell. She dug her nails into the back of Trevor's head beneath her, involuntarily, as Jason kept thrusting until his full member was buried in her rectum. She had never imagined it was even possible to feel this full. It was like every nerve ending in her body had migrated to the general area between her legs. She could feel every tiny movement of their dicks as they slightly adjusted. The camera guy was getting a closeup somewhere behind her. She could not believe she had two cocks in her. It was like something from a porno. It WAS a porno! She was being made into a porn star, she realized. She felt a fresh spurt of wetness squeeze out of her from around Trevor's dick, and drip down to join the rest of her pussy juice already coating his balls.

And then they fucked her. Melody just remained inert sandwiched between them, unable to do anything but take dick. Suddenly Aaron was getting back into place in front of her, and then his cock was back down her throat, fully fucking her face, just plunging all the way in like it was a pussy. She breathed heavily, just through her nose, seething and expressing a high pitched moan as they all sawed in and out of her. The cock in her throat constantly hitting her gag reflex as the two dicks in her nether regions reamed her holes in tandem, just the thinnest membrane separating them.

Aaron eventually quit deepthroating her and went back to having her lick his crotch clean. As she bucked forward over and over from Trevor and Jason, she tried to keep her face pressed against Aaron, grateful for the opportunity to breathe. She ran her tongue over every inch of his cock and balls, as well as the surrounding area, even down into his crack slightly, just sucking all the salty sweat off of him and leaving him polished with her saliva. He would occasionally dip his dick all the way back into her throat, but would quickly go back to letting her clean him.

12