Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 09

Story Info
Something inside of her breaks.
10.5k words
4.46
92.2k
57

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody watched as this prostitute they'd brought in, "Destiny", got comfortable and took stock of the situation. She'd evidently been informed of the details of the scenario beforehand, because she didn't seem alarmed at the sight of the hundred plus people in the room. She also seemed to have her attention mostly focused on Melody, a slight smirk of appraisal on her face. She had a feeling the prostitute wasn't here to fuck any of the men. No telling how much that would cost them. She was just here to be a further vehicle for Melody's degradation.

The raven-haired prostitute was accepting drinks being handed to her. It looked like she was glad to be in this nice penthouse. She was pretty young, skinny, attractive beneath the makeup, but very obviously strung out and unhealthy. This was not a high-dollar escort. She had obviously just got done slinging her pussy on the street for drug money. Melody could just imagine what they were going to make her do with her. "Clean her up after a hard night's work," they'd said.

Destiny had quickly slammed a few shots of liquor, and now straddled Melody's naked body where she sat on the edge of the bed, her feet crossed as she waited, looking almost bashful in an absurd way. The hooker wrapped her arms, riddled with track marks here and there, around Melody's neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

Melody let the woman stick her tongue down her throat while the viewers around them catcalled. She could taste the smoke and liquor on her breath. The woman was running her fingers and long nails through Melody's hair, lightly gyrating her groin as she did so.

She withdrew her tongue from Melody's mouth with a little slurp. She sat back, reaching back to undo the tousled, doubled over ponytail that held her black hair in place on top of her head. With a few flicks of her head she sent the hair tumbling loose around her shoulders. Melody thought of how meticulously she had done up her own hair earlier this evening. How sloppy and wild it must look now, the elaborate Chinese bun undone long ago. How far in the past that carefully chosen outfit seemed now. The only remnant she wore was the black choker. Every single other thing had been stripped from her. The choker, the dark-red finger and toenail polish, and the mostly-worn away makeup were all the difference from the way she had entered the world.

The hooker leaned back in for another kiss, then ran her tongue over Melody's face until she came to the side of her head. She whispered in her ear, her hot breath sending involuntary tingles to the depths of Melody's crotch.

"These men want to see you eat me out, alright honey? It'll be fine. You ever eaten a girl out before?"

She pulled back and looked at her face. Melody shook her head slowly, a single tear welling unbidden from the corner of an eye. Destiny leaned in and kissed it off of her cheek. She leaned back in.

"You'll have fun. I'll be gentle with you. But the guy who brought me here is paying me a lot to have you do everything with me. We're gonna have to get to know each other real well. I don't know what's really going on with you here, but it'll be alright. Alright, baby girl? I'm sorry in advance for some of the stuff he requested. But it's good money for me."

With that, she leaned over to her purse and pulled out a handful of used, dangling condoms. They were tied off on the ends, and the reservoir tips were all filled with cum, some filled nearly a quarter of the way up the whole condom.

"Adam wanted me to save these for you, baby," Destiny said loudly, for the benefit of the whole room. "I saved 'em for you all day. These were six of my customers today."

A chorus of mirthful shock and awe in the crowd. The guy who'd brought Destiny, Adam, said "Tell her about the guys who fucked you today."

Destiny shrugged. "Not gonna lie. Typical customers. Four of them were ghetto dudes, black guys. Nothing against them. Two were old, creepy, nasty white guys. But you won't be able to tell the difference from just their cum, will you?"

Destiny was waving the foul, limp things in front of Melody's face, right under her nose. They smelled of latex and unwashed pussy. She stifled a gag.

Destiny pulled Melody's bottom lip down seductively, pushing her lower jaw down, then flicked one of the condoms into her mouth, laying it flat across the surface of her tongue while still gripping the tied off end.

"Shut your lips around it, sugar, but don't bite. Be gentle with it. That's right. Clean me off of it. My juices all dried on the outside of these. Make 'em clean as new on the outside."

Melody found herself obeying. The shameful submissive in her just had to obey. She tried not to think about the nature of the warm, squishy object filling her mouth. That it was a thing people wore to protect themselves from what was now on the outer surface of it, the stuff that she was now cleaning off of it with her tongue and saliva. Sucking a prostitute's filth off of a john's used condom.

"These have been waiting in my purse all day for you."

She clamped her eyes shut and swirled her tongue around, feeling the foul contents of the rubber squirming around inside, jostled between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She tried to think of other things, tried to fight the urge to gag. Soon the condom was withdrawn, her lips instinctively forming a seal around it as it left, squeegeeing her own contaminated saliva back into her mouth. Then came the next condom.

She cleaned the dried pussy off the remaining five sealed condoms. She couldn't wrap her head around the filth of what she was doing. She'd had plenty of bare dick in her mouth before, of course, but something about this went beyond the pale.

The six still-filled condoms lay out on the floor before the bed, some still gleaming with her spit. Destiny picked one up again.

"Now you get what's inside them."

Destiny held the first one up to Melody's mouth and tore a hole in it. There was nothing for it. Compelled by the inevitability of her fate, Melody held out her tongue as a landing pad for the stale semen of this random hooker's earlier customer. Destiny pulled the condom back through two clamped fingers, expelling all of the vile contents out onto Melody's tastebuds. The clumped, room-temperature gelatin covered the surface of her tongue at once. She swallowed it quickly, eager to get the taste away, but still it lingered on - bitter, salty, vaguely metallic. She'd tasted more cum than most women would in a lifetime by now, but the detachment, delay, and crudeness of the source made it seem so much more disgusting now.

Once she had squeezed every last conceivable drop from the rubber, Destiny widened the hole and then flipped the condom inside out. She pushed the slime-coated latex inside of Melody's lips.

"Chew it like gum, baby. I need you to clean both sides of that thing off."

Melody subserviently chewed the piece of filth, swishing it around in her mouth and swallowing the resultant saliva until she felt nothing but a clean piece of latex in her mouth. Her head felt hot. She tried to wrap her mind around the reality that she had just sucked clean both sides of the barrier that had separated a drugged-out street whore from her client. She went to spit it out.

"No, sweety," Destiny said, placing her hand over Melody's lips. "I need you to swallow these. You're gonna shit 'em out later. Go ahead, swallow. Just act like it's bubblegum again."

She worked up the nerve and did it. What difference did it make? It wasn't so hard once she committed to it. Still, as she felt the unnaturally solid and intact mockery of a food item make its way down her esophagus, she just imagined it, along with the five other condoms she knew she was about to have to empty and swallow, forcing its way through her digestive tract. She pictured herself having to pull some whore's used condoms out of her own asshole later, wrenching them out of her rectum like they were tapeworms.

"Here," Destiny said. "You do the rest of them yourself."

Melody reluctantly grabbed one of the condoms and popped a hole in one end. She placed her lips around the hole and squeezed all the cum from within, starting at the tip and pulling two fingers down the length of it like she was emptying a yogurt tube. She winced and swallowed the noxious semen.

"Now flip it inside out and get every last bit. Then swallow it."

Melody did it. As she slowly chewed the condom and worked up the nerve to swallow it, she watched as two young women watched her in amused horror several feet away, viewing the spectacle through the lenses of their phones. Probably about to send the shocking video to half their friends. Can you believe what this whore is doing? One of them was named Katherine, a girl Melody had known pretty well since her time in Boston. Someone she'd thought of as a friend. But now Katherine didn't even make eye contact with her, just laughed and talked about her like she wasn't there. She was reacting to the spectacle of Melody swallowing a hooker's used condom that way she might react to the sight of someone eating insects on a game show. It was just a game to them.

Four more condoms to go. She fought the rising nausea as she wrung the next condom out onto her tongue. The camera guy was right there, capturing every detail. Melody couldn't help but imagine everyone back in her hometown, everyone she'd grown up with or known, watching this footage. And they would, of course. They'd revealed that to her tonight. There was no doubt. Everyone knew. Probably everyone would still watch the new stuff, if only to watch a formerly good girl turn her life into an irreversible train wreck. Maybe that was part of the appeal. Certainly all the males she'd known watched.

And they would all be seeing this. The lowest of the low. She couldn't look at the camera. She had the third condom in her mouth, chewing it almost philosophically. She swallowed it. As she picked up the fourth condom and emptied the dribbling mess out onto her tongue, she thought again of that camera. Most people in this situation would just kill themselves, she realized. Certainly she'd thought of it, early on. But she'd thought she'd escaped it. Now it was abundantly clear that she hadn't. That she couldn't. But her horror was tempered, as always, by the warmness she felt even now in her crotch. The gratuitous amount of wetness pouring out of her. She would live because her id thrived on the degradation. She almost felt she had a split personality. There was the normal girl, the one who she'd been her whole life: proper, reserved, shy. And then the girl, buried deep down, who lived to see this other girl destroyed. Who only even reared her head at the darkest, most shameful moments. Who was rising now. Perhaps it was a form of mental self-defense. Melody guessed it was better for them all to see her like this. Freebase off the humiliation. Punish me with endless exploitation. Beat my pussy up with an endless succession of dicks belonging to judgmental guys who think they are better than me. I will prove them right.

She emptied and swallowed the fifth condom almost methodically at this point. She thought she could feel the rubbery lumps congealing together and slowly going down into her stomach. When she reached to finish off the last one, suddenly Adam grabbed her wrist.

"Wait. You should take that load in your pussy. Get on your back, bitch."

Melody just obeyed. This situation would be better if she accepted now that she had no autonomy. She lay on her back and spread her legs while Adam popped open the condom. With two fingers on his left hand he parted her labia, then stretched open her actual hole as wide as he could with the fingers. Then he placed the end of the condom into her, stuffing it as deep as he could while still holding the other end, then purged the contents into her. She felt it dribbling in and slowly sliding to the end of her vagina. Adam turned the condom inside out and shoved the whole thing up her pussy.

"I'll make sure it really gets in there," he said. He opened a fresh condom and put it on, apparently unwilling to go bareback in the filth he had just caused, and then slid his cock into Melody's conquered cunt. She felt his dickhead push the used condom all the way back to her cervix. He gave her several deep thrusts, holding her thighs wide apart so as to give himself the best depth access. His cock must have been eight inches or more, and he had no trouble pinning the loose condom and its anonymous cum back against the sensitive entrance to her womb while he fucked her.

"Yeah, I want you to get this random john's cum all in there," he muttered down into her face. "Destiny! Time for you to sit on her face."

Destiny dropped her tiny shorts and peeled off her thong while the bemused crowd watched. She crawled on the bed and swung one leg over Melody's head, holding her pussy above her face. Melody looked up and saw that Destiny had the flat end of a plug of some sort sticking out of her vagina.

"Adam paid me extra to let my last customer of the day go bareback in me. His cum's still in there for you. Pretty fresh, barely an hour old."

With that, she popped the small plug out. Immediately, a warm rope of jizz fell out and onto Melody's lips. Before she had time to react, Destiny sat down, pressing her cum-covered snatch into Melody's mouth.

The familiar taste of salty, bitter semen filled her senses, along with the new experience of Destiny's musky, sweaty vagina. Melody had never done anything with a girl before, let alone eaten one out. She'd never had an interest in it. And now her first time was having a hooker's unwashed pussy smeared across her face. How had it come to this? Destiny ground her vulva all over Melody's face, smearing the leaking cum up over her nose, her cheeks, gliding all over. Then back to the mouth.

"Lap it out of her," Adam commanded, still laying between her legs, giving her his dick, fucking the other used condom into her. Melody pointed her tongue out, making it long and narrow, and stuck it into Destiny's vagina. She was surprised at how sharp and acidic it tasted. She curled her tongue back toward her mouth as best she could, fishing any remnants of semen out. It was still warm, incubated by Destiny's cunt. Melody swallowed as she worked, now working her lips, kissing the other woman's vulva, sucking her labia. Destiny ground into her face hard, seeming legitimately enthusiastic about it. Suddenly she switched around to face the other way, and lowered her asshole onto Melody's lips.

"Clean that off for me too, slut."

Melody didn't even bother resisting. She knew resistance was not allowed for her. And did she even want to? Was it not better to find some worth in appeasing the endless depraved fantasies of men? She ran the tip of her tongue in a circle around the wrinkled little rim of the prostitute's anus, then began essentially making out with it as Destiny pressed more of her weight down onto her face.

Finally Adam began thrusting harder, short brutal jerks, and groaned as he filled his condom inside her. Destiny swung off of Melody, leaving a mess of semen and grool and ass sweat covering her face. Melody looked around into the lenses of all the cellphones surrounding her, recording. She could only imagine what a sight she was.

Adam pulled out and slowly slid the condom off of his cock, careful not to spill a single drop. She could still feel the other loose condom wadded up in a ball near her cervix. Adam pulled her upright and held his own soiled condom near her face.

"Open up. But don't swallow this yet."

Melody methodically extended her tongue for him to empty his hot crud onto it. He had really made a lot. She tried to form her tongue into a bowl shape to prevent any from spilling.

"Destiny, you know what to do."

The hooker scooted over and wrapped her hands around Melody's head then leaned in for a pantomime of a sensual kiss. She placed her upper lip as far back on Melody's tongue as she could and pulled all of the cum into her own mouth. When she leaned in with her full mouth for another kiss, Melody knew what she was expected to do.

They kissed back and forth several times, transferring the wad of cum into the other's mouth each time. The load seemed to be growing each time, as more and more of their saliva was added to it. On the fifth pass Destiny raised up slightly above Melody and drizzled the frothy white slime down into her open mouth, slowly spitting it out in a long, hanging wad.

"Gargle it!" someone shouted. Melody turned, expressionless, and held her mouth open wide for the camera, revealing the foul mixture filling her whole mouth, and gargled it up in great white bubbles. Some of it boiled out and spilled down her chin, but Destiny was quick to lick it up and spit it back into her mouth.

"That's a good girl. You can swallow it now."

She forced it down. It had become quite a mouthful. It must have been at least half composed of her own and Destiny's saliva at that point. Destiny licked all around Melody's mouth and lower face with a fully extended tongue, making sure any surplus cum was cleaned up in an exaggerated fashion.

"Now you can have my condom," Adam said, pressing the limp thing between Melody's lips. "Go ahead and down it. How many condoms can someone eat without having to go to the hospital?" he asked to the room, provoking a big chuckle. No one actually cared about the answer, apparently. Melody worked up more saliva to help it go down, then swallowed it.

"Now let's get the last one out of you. Come with me."

He pulled her to her feet and led her through the crowd, back to the kitchen. Nearly every hand they passed reached out to give her a grope.

"Squat down on the linoleum there and force that thing out."

Melody crouched down as told, uncertain. Faces leered down at her, sipping beer, watching with detached amusement. She squatted on the balls of her feet and strained down on her pelvic muscles, making her vagina and asshole bulge slightly. The condom was pretty deep in there, but hopefully gravity would help it make its way down.

She perched there awkwardly before her audience, balancing herself with her fingertips as her sweaty toes slid in a slight half-circle on the cool tile, bearing down, trying to force the soiled latex out of herself. She couldn't tell if she was making progress. She slid a finger up her slick hole but couldn't yet reach the condom. She made the mistake of looking up. On one of the big TVs on the wall, someone had navigated to some porn website where there were already videos of this night uploaded. She saw the titles "Desperate webslut Melody Ainsley lets former high school teachers fuck her" and "Disgraced public whore Melody Ainsley opens her holes for all again."

She glanced into the lens of the big camera before returning her gaze back to her toes. She could only imagine what they'd capture this scene.

She again reached her middle finger deep into her vagina, and this time managed to hook the condom and pull it out.

"Eat it!" someone yelled.

Of course. She plopped the thing into her mouth and, taking an open beer someone handed her, swished it down like the others.

She plopped down on her ass to recover briefly, but soon enough more hands were grabbing her, pulling her elsewhere. Destiny was lying on her back on the bed, stark naked, her legs spread slightly. Melody was lifted off of her feet and made to lie face down on top of the prostitute, their flesh pressed together. Destiny wrapped her hands around Melody's head and pulled her in for a lengthy kiss, pressing her tongue into her mouth.

Some new guy positioned himself behind them, condom on. Melody prepared herself for him to penetrate her, but found that he began fucking Destiny instead, his dick entering her pussy just inches below where her own rested. Destiny moaned as the guy fucked her, her tongue vibrating in Melody's mouth. He pounded into her hard enough to shake the both of them, going at it for some time.