Melony's Malady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Litbridge
Litbridge
11 Followers

It was not long in coming. She felt his ejaculation begin at the very base of his belly, which twitched and tightened as he prepared to release his load. She swore she could feel his sperm move from the base of his shaft and rapidly to the head. 'There,' she thought. 'He's almost there.'

In an explosion of delight and release, his warm cum at first filled, then over-filled, her mouth. She swallowed hard, ready for the next spurt and he did not disappoint. She let his semen run through her lips and down her chest. She reached at the nape of her neck, scooped up the excess cum with her fingers and moved that hand to her vagina to massage and stimulate her own wetness.

Peter had experienced such a powerful orgasm only once before in his life, as a teenager making out with a much older housewife who was also a neighbour in the hamlet where he had grown up. Then, as now, he did not lose his erection after cumming. He stayed erect and was ready to make love again immediately.

As he pulled away, his sexual arousal was only stimulated further by seeing Melony working her fingers in and out of her vagina. She was reaching her first orgasm, the first of many she hoped, during this love session.

She could not stop fingering herself and loved the fact that Peter was watching intently, his stiff member in his hand.

"Go, baby. Fuck yourself good. I want to hear you in ecstacy," he croaked through a passion-induced deeper-than-normal voice, even for him.

Melony leaned back, spread her legs wide to show him her wet cunt and continued to massage and penetrate the opening with rapid, jerky movements of her fingers.

"Oh God, Peter. I'm ready. I'm so ready," she moaned. "Look deep into my eyes. Watch my eyes as I cum."

Peter complied and saw the change, a dreamy somewhat vacant look as she lost herself completely to the occasion. And then she had her first climax. Convulsively, eagerly. She had never been a squirter but her love juices forced their way past her fingers like a fountain. She screamed, then, in sheer rapture.

Her mouth was dry. She could hardly speak. "Damn that was good," she managed, panting heavily.

Peter was not fully satisfied with their work and intuitively he knew she was ready to begin again, perhaps to reach an even higher plateau of pleasure. He was determined to help her get there.

Bending over her prostrate, almost naked body and beginning at her neck, he traced the tip of his tongue down between her breasts, stopping only where the blouse remained buttoned. He raised his head, then continued his tracing, tickling her belly-button and then moving on to her open thighs.

"Tell me what works, babe. Tell me how to love you with my mouth. What will drive you crazy?"

She began to instruct him, telling him where and how to move his tongue. She looked across her flat belly to watch the top and back of his head and to see his eyes as he looked up periodically as if to seek her approval of his efforts.

"Suck my cunt, Peter. That's it. Just like that! More, oh shit, more."

Engrossed as they were in each other, neither heard the sound of footsteps approaching their site until it was almost too late. When Peter did hear them, the walkers were almost right outside their canvas window. He jerked back quickly, glancing around for clothing he and Melony might use to cover their nakedness.

Melony sat up quickly, reached for Peter and pulled his head resolutely back down to her inner thighs. "Keep going," she commanded.

"But we're in full view," exclaimed Peter.

"I don't give a fuck," was Melony's emphatic reply. "Suck my cunt again. I want whoever it is to see us."

Peter didn't think his cock had ever been harder. Her response to the intrusion was such a turn-on!

And then, there they were. Two men, one slightly older, maybe in his 50's the other in his early 30's, looking at them in their love throes.

Melony peered confidently at them through the window. The younger of the two wore boxer shorts with a string tie-through at the fly. The older man, a slave to yesterday's fashion, wore a light blue speedo. Both men were already almost fully erect.

She was gyrating now, moving her hips and thighs from side to side to augment Peter's urgent tongue-work. She knew his face was smothered in her juices and she was loving every second of his attention.

No longer resisting her primal sexual desires, Melony brought her hands up and, watching the strangers at the window closely, began deliberately to unbutton the rest of her blouse.

This done, she slowly moved the material aside to reveal first the outline of her heaving breasts and then the erect nipples so that she was now completely open to be seen by all.

"I think I'm an exhibitionist," she murmured through her smile.

Her invitation was not lost on the two observers outside the tent and convinced that Peter was also enjoying the experience, they began their participation. The younger man quickly undid the string fly and pulled out his now fully-erect cock while the older stranger reached down and pulled his speedo out and across to let his member spring free.

Both men began stroking their cocks, masturbating as they watched Melony move and thrust with her hips, her clean-shaven pussy and bald love mound clearly visible at Peter's forehead as he pushed his face harder and harder into her crotch.

Melony's senses were filled with tastes, sounds and sights of the most extreme eroticism and her only thought now was to give herself over with complete abandon to whatever happened next.

Surprising herself, she began to wriggle her upper body towards and out of the tent flap, encouraging Peter to stay with her. He could hardly have refused!

When she was lying still again he could no longer deny his most urgent need. He mounted her quickly, driving his cock deep into her. He began to fuck her hard, really hard. He reached for her nipples and pinched them forcefully, rolling them between his fingers, all the while thrusting as powerfully as he could against her pussy.

As she suspected they would, the two strangers had walked around the tent to the opening. Their cocks were still projecting openly from their swimming trunks. As they arrived, they continued to masturbate, only more vigorously than before.

Melony reached up and took hold of the older man's cock, stroking and caressing it tenderly. The younger man came off first. As he prepared to unload he stepped forward so that he was directly over her face. His cum, ample in volume, spewed across her face and lips, down her neck and onto her tits.

The older man was soon ready, too. Taking over from Melony while encouraging her to cradle his balls, the second stranger worked his cock furiously. As he was about to ejaculate he held the base of his cock, let the pressure build, then knelt on either side of her head. With a wild grunt and series of violent shudders he released his load to join the semen from the younger man, drenching Melony even further in glossy smooth wetness.

Peter, seeing all this, pumped violently to release his load into her pussy. His exclamations were loud and urgent.

"Cum with us babe. Come with the three of us."

One orgasm after another wracked her body as Melony convulsed in excitation and an explosive release of pent-up sexual energy.

Then it was over. Peter and Melony lay side by side, exhausted. The two strangers made to leave. All they could say to Melony, almost in unison, was: "Thank you."

She smiled broadly at them and said: "No, thank you! Thanks for the memories."

The light of the hurricane lamp played softly over their still naked bodies. They were satiated for the moment but both knew that soon, very soon, their carnal lust for one another would resurface and would need to be addressed. Peter already knew what he would do.

Later, after they had rested a while longer, he would lead her to the public washrooms and into the men's stalls. There, behind a locked cubicle, he would slowly undress her until she was naked again. This time, their love making would have to be totally silent. Could they do it?

He would take her from behind so that she would be pressed up against the door and could watch the urinals through the cracks as men came in to relieve themselves. As she fantasized about what she could do with all those cocks she saw, he would bring her gently to another unforgettable climax. Or two.

She snuggled close to him during the drive back to the city. As he worked the gears his hand and arm would brush along her thigh. She wore a 'coming home' dress, very short, and no panties. After they were parked once more outside her office, he pulled her even closer to him.

"I won't call you tomorrow. Perhaps not until Thursday or so. When I do, I will no longer be here. I have to move on and will be in another town, another city. Likely another Province or country. I can't tell you why. I can only say that if you knew more, your life might be in danger."

She wanted to interrupt him, but he wouldn't permit it.

"You must listen to me. It is my final request of you. When I call, it will be to tell you that I am fine, and to say goodbye. It's the way it has to be."

She knew with absolute certainty that what he said was true and she did not try to dissuade him. With one last lingering kiss, he reached across her to open the door and reluctantly, silently, she got out.

She did not wait for him to drive away. She did not look back over her shoulder as she walked towards the building entrance. It was her way of showing her willingness to obey and to end their relationship on his terms.

Following a slow drive back home she took a leisurely hot bath and reflected on the events of the past forty-eight hours.

Peter was unlike any man she had met before. He would never come back into her life. In the very short time she had known him, he had awakened in her again a passion for love and for loving. Now he was gone.

She was Melony again, small-town real estate broker and housewife. Melony with a malady. How could she rescue her life after this experience and with the cards she still held in her hand?

Litbridge
Litbridge
11 Followers
12