Melora Ch. 01

Story Info
She's going to theater, but stars in gangbang.
1.2k words
3.69
111.8k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Chapter 1: The Surprise

Melora thought we were just going out for a quiet evening. She had been complaining that we didn't get out enough. She'd been saying that things were getting a little boring. That's the way things go sometimes. So tonight, I was going to do something special for her.

The evening began benignly enough. Dinner and drinks at a nice restaurant out by the airport. I'd told Melora that we were going to the theater after diner. When we left the restaurant, I pulled into a nearby industrial area. Melora was wondering what sort of theater this was. The area didn't look all that promising. It was mostly warehouses and light industrial. I told her it was an experimental theater company that I thought she might like.

We pulled up to a nondescript looking warehouse. The only thing that betrayed something might be going on were all the cars in the parking lot. I showed Melora the way up the stairs into a darkened room. An usher with a penlight led us to a seat. When Melora sat down, the lights came on! We were on a small, raised platform in the middle of a large room. Melora was sitting on the edge of a futon covered platform facing a roomful of naked men. Behind her was a scoreboard with pegs set in it. I turned to Melora and said, "I think I forget to tell you, you're the star of this show!"

Another man helped me strip Melora as the first group came onto the platform. "The rules are simple," an announcer said form somewhere in the dark recesses of the warehouse. "Everyone can fuck the whore as many times as they want. You can cum in her mouth or on her face. If you're fucking her cunt, wear a condom. After you cum in the rubber, put it on the scoreboard. OK? Here we go!"

I'd used my contacts to round up as many hugely hung guys as I could find. I started out by fucking her with the smallest cock she'd see that night. At a thick 7 inches, I'm not all that small, but the rest of these guys are huge. I fucked her hard and came rather quickly, then put the spunk filled rubber in the number one space on the score board.

The next guy up had a huge, 13 inch cock that looked like a small baseball bat. As he shoved the huge thing into her pussy, other massively hung guys waited and watched. While Melora was getting pounded, another guy came over and shoved his dick in her mouth. Melora's moans told me she was enjoying her role in this production. When the guy she was sucking came, he pulled out of her mouth and shot his load into a plastic bucket sitting next to the fuck platform.

And so things went. Massive cocks pounding Melora's cunt. Massive cocks in her mouth. The condoms multiplied on the scoreboard; 5, 15, 25. When one of the studs pulled out of her mouth, she whimpered, "I want cum! Why can't I have some cum?" But another cock stuffed her mouth. 35, 40, 50, 60 and the cocks kept cumming. You could her hear the squelching of cock in wet cunt all over the room. 65, 70, 80 loads in latex and still the cocks fucked Melora.

Number 94 proved to be the last stud to go.

"We will now have a short intermission while we prepare for the second act," The anonymous voice said. "Will the crew prepare Melora at this time?"

We came to the platform with out gear. "Darling, you've worn out all these studs. The least you can do is help with the refreshments."

With that, we turned Melora over and spread her ass cheeks wide. I inserted an enema nozzle in her ass and filled her colon with two quarts of warm water. "This is just to clear out the works, you understand. You wouldn't want these guys drinking floaters." She expelled the water and muck into a bucket which was quickly taken away. And now, for something really special!

We easily slid five lemons into Meloras ass. I then took an aluminum softball bat and slid it past her sphincter. At first, I went slow working the bat to find the fruit and test where to get good resistance. Then the fun began. I used the bat to mash the lemons inside Melora. As I squashed the lemons, juice squirted from her ass and there was a sucking sound as the bat quickly pounded her ass. When the first five were mashed, we added some more and pounded those too. When at last we judged she had enough juice in her, brought out a funnel to add sugar water! Then we used the bat to stir up the ass lemonade some more. Then we served drinks out of Melora's ass for all who'd fucked her.

At this point, Melora was getting a little thirsty too. It was time to make her a special cocktail. We tired her feet behind her head, and her legs behind her back so that we'd have good access to our favorite mixing bowl; Melora's sweet pussy.

I put my fingers into Melora's cunt and pulled tit wide open. Everyone could see deep inside. Then, a large bucket was brought over. We'd emptied all of the 98 condoms into the jizz bucket the blow job dudes used. We added the jizz from the wankers who just watching the show. It's hard to believe there were guys who just wanted to watch and jack off. We had their spunk collected for the cocktail as well. Pulling her cunt open as wide as it will possibly go (which is very wide), we poured all of the cum into her pussy at once!

Now, Melora has a large pussy. You can fit two or three hands in there easily. So you know there was a lot of cum when she's filled almost to the lips. Just for fun, We used the bat to mix up the goo and give it a little lemony flavoring. The bat made a slurping noise as it mixed the jizz. Some of it started to spill out, so it was time to serve the drink!

Melora knew what to do next. She was already practically standing on her head. All it took was a little push forward for the cum to start pouring out onto her face. Melora opened her mouth wide! She wanted to catch as much of the cum as possible. She contracted her pussy muscles to expel more of the cum. As quickly as it pour out, she gulped it down. When she seemed to be about empty, I put my hand in her cunt to wipe up the dregs.

As I wiped the last gobs of cum on her lips, a massive round of applause broke out. Untied now, Melora, reveled in the adoration of the curtain call. It had been a magnificent performance.

Melora washed up in one of those industrial emergency showers. The crowd was filing out, but one of the guys stopped and almost ruined next month's surprise. I don't think she heard him tell me stallions would be ready next month!

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers