Mel's Adventures in BDSM Ch. 04

Story Info
A BDSM love story about submission and training.
4k words
4.47
20.9k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muixenc
muixenc
47 Followers

All week at work was a blur of disappointment. I couldn't focus and everything I touched I broke. I just could not stop thinking about Reg and how much I really wanted him to touch me, and fuck me...I couldn't stop thinking about it!

So much for being a confident consultant, I could barely string a sentence together all week. I was so horny by the end of the week but I refused to even think about playing with myself in case there was a repeat of my screaming for this stranger named Reg. Funny how he didn't seem like a stranger. Also funny how it felt that I somehow belonged to him in some strange and kinky way...was it kinky?

I was so happy it was Friday! Julie -- Jules and I were going out tonight. She was just as dirty as me and we both liked quickies in between drinks, and teasing the shit out of men. This was just what the doctor ordered to get Reg out of my head. Who, by the way, hadn't even called me! I gave him my number! Does he not realize I never give out my number to anyone? Maybe he lost it, or maybe he just didn't like me. No, that was silly, of course he liked me, I could tell. Or was I reading him all wrong? For the love of Pete!!! Would it never end? I need to get him out of my head. Like I said thank God it's Friday.

What to wear...what to wear... Everything I owned for the night life, ranged from slutty to full out whore, I had to laugh. I could wear pretty much anything but I wanted to be extra sexy tonight as I wanted lots of men. Aha! This will work. A nice little pink and white second-skin micro-mini with a plunge neck line that shows off my 38D's perfectly! The dress hugged my womanly curves in all the right places, men loved a nice bouncy ass. Little pink flowers dotted all over the white, made my nipples pop too. I chuckled again as I held it in front of me facing my full length mirror in my bedroom. ...and..for the final punch, these lovely red Italian 6 inch heels which gave me the height that I needed and the men wanted. Guy's always went for the big boobs with long legs types so the heels would help. Now hair, hmmm, I think I'll leave it natural. Wavey long blonde hair which made me look a bit dishevelled, men also loved that bed-head look, which translated to looking easy. I chuckled again out loud, which almost sounded evil. I was going to have fun tonight!

Jules and I grabbed cabs and went to Le Club at about 10:00 pm, nothing happened before then and I think we were a bit early as there wasn't much of a line up. All the sexy itty-bitty-skinny bitches with fake boobs with their hair teased a foot in the air were standing there. Looking like they were looking for a "trick" instead of dancing..I should talk, I laughed.

"What's so funny hon?" Jules asked eyeing up the men in line and ignoring the lineup of Friday night skanks, not a nice description but they weren't getting in my way! I was taking at least 3 or 4 guys outside tonight for a bit of fun.

"Nothing, just sizing up the competition and had to laugh." I said walking to the end of the line. Jules and I stood there for about 20 minutes waiting our turn to get into Le Club, maybe we were good enough or maybe we weren't, that was decided by the big burley ape-like guy at the door. No problem, I gave him the big eyes and a bit of a jiggle of my assets and we were in! The place was pumping! I could feel the bass taking over my body like a new heart beat. The lights were all flashing and the dance floor was shoulder to shoulder, you could barely tell who was dancing with who.

The crowd bounced in unison to the bass of some techno dance music that was so loud Jules and I couldn't talk to one another, we had to yell or use hand signals. Which was cool, I knew the hand signals for let's get pissed. Double hands tilt tilt to the mouth. She smiled and led the way to the bar. Two straight up girlie shots of peach liqueur then a double tequila paralyzer to sip on. We were well on our way to having a great night with a quick buzz to help us along.

We gave each other a wink and motioned we would go off and mingle by making circles with our hands above our heads like we were using a lasso. I found a neon painted post that glowed from the black lights, to lean against near the dance floor trying to look sexy, available but not too much like a slut. Guys liked slutty women but wanted to feel special and we only acted this way because of them...just this one time. I chuckled to myself again. With my drink half gone a waitress in black skorts and a tight white t, glowing under the lights, came up to me. Gave me the one handed signal for drink and I nodded. I mouthed double tequila and she left.

Another two drinks down later I was feeling pretty good if not a wobbly and drunk, I think the shoes made it seem worse. At this point I'd go outside with anyone. I watched the dance floor as more people moved with the music. Everyone was feeling drunk and no one noticed when people got a bit frisky on the dance floor so no one seemed to see what I was looking at.

A couple early twenties appeared to be dancing but on closer look she was grinding herself against his leg. When she tried to pull away he pulled her in close and pinned her arm behind her back. She tossed her head back and seemed to love it more that he was taking control. I shifted from foot to foot feeling a bit uneasy watching but getting hornier thinking about how she seemed to be enjoying herself.

He was kissing her neck as she hung onto him with her other hand. He kept grinding into her and her mouth was opening and closing rapidly so I knew she was breathing hard. All the while no one seemed to notice. With his other hand he exposed one of her nipples by pulling her plunge blouse to the side and dipped down and started to suck on her nipple. This was so hot and I felt myself respond as my own need seemed to build Then he pulled away with her nipple between his teeth and he tugged on it. It looked painful but she was now tossing her head to the beat of the music and everyone probably thought she was dancing. I was getting very moist and my nipples had hardened as I stood my mouth slightly open and breathing a bit heavier. She was cumming he was grinding.

He glanced up at her approvingly and at that moment I was caught. He glanced over at me. I should have turned away but instead I just froze. He just half smiled at me then took his woman in his arms and kept dancing all the while looking and smiling at me. I think he knew I was watching all along and put on a show for me. I was now extra horny but I was so embarrassed I turned quickly to walk back to the bar.

I was horrified that I had just invaded someone's private sexual encounter and was a bit flustered and even more horny than before. Then I walked head first into some guy. He looked down at me and mouthed I'm sorry. I looked away but he grabbed my arm and made that all too familiar motion for a drink. I smiled and nodded. Here was my first blow job, yay! First steps in forgetting Reg, I'm ready! He took my hand and led me to the bar. He ordered tequila straight shots and another of what I was drinking, he got himself a beer...so guy-like.

My new friend was about 6 feet with dark short straight hair and he had the bluest eyes I had ever seen. They weren't like Reg's eyes, a dreamy green...sigh...fuck Reg! I'm not comparing every guy with Reg, damn it! He yelled in my ear that his name was Neil, from the local college. Great a younger guy...whatever, he should be a nice distraction from Reg....sigh...Reg. Stop it!

I yelled my name and took a couple of tries to get him to understand. "It's Mel!" I yelled. "Mel! M..E..L...Mel!" I spelled it out. He mouthed oh! And smiled. Man was I feeling drunk! I motioned behind me towards the door for both of us to go outside. He pulled out his cigarettes (yuk! No kissing for this Romeo) and said, with his arm gestures, after you. I headed for the side door exit where everyone had their cigarettes and parked their cars.

It was chilly outside and my nipples responded immediately by sticking out of my white and pink dress about 2 inches. I thought, this will get Neil's engine revving, and yes he noticed but quickly looked away. Aww, he was shy, how quaint. Once outside I gave him my big eyes and tried to be extra sexy.

"So Neil, what are you taking in college? Something sexy I hope." I giggled and leaned (fell) into him.

"Sexy? Oh Sexy! Yeah, good one!" he laughed.

"Nothing too sexy I'm going to be a dentist." He smiled putting his arms around my shoulders to hold me steady.

"I dunno..." I slurred "I think mouths can be pretty fucking sexy." I ran my finger over his lips then over mine and stick out my tongue and licked the tip. His eyes grew wide and it looked like he was holding his breath.

"Yeah, I guess your right...Mel right?" he said getting the hint and held me (up) more firmly.

"Come on...I know a place up here on the other side of the parking lot where we can talk without anyone disturbing us." I said staggering past cars and using them for support.

These heels were amazing but were not good for walking in when I was drunk...no sir-ree.

"Awesome!" He said and came after me helping me to stay upright.

He didn't seem to care that I was drunk and in fact I was betting he was glad as he probably thought it made me easy pickings. Little did he know that it was I doing the easy pickings to night. I stumbled and giggled all the way to the little park north of the parking lot. I found my "favorite" bench.

"Over there.." I slurred. "That bench. Let's sit and talk a while, it's really quiet there." I said sexy drunk, or tried to be sexy and less drunk. To be honest I didn't really care.

I just wanted to suck this guy off and get to the next one. The more the merrier so I could forget about my Reg...I mean REG, he's not mine. Damn him for being in my head.

"You okay, Mel? Want to go back?" Neil said concerned and by his tone I knew he was hoping I would stay.

"Nah, but I'll be honest with you, I think I had a bit too much to drink." I giggled. "So I hope you aren't going to take advantage of me." I batted my eye lashes at him.

He smiled down at me.

"Then, let's sit." He said smiling sweetly at me.

"I got a better idea. You sit and I'll kneel." I pushed him back and without resistance and with a slightly surprised look on his face he fell back onto the bench.

I then slowly lifted my dress up a bit higher so I could kneel comfortably in front of him. I put my hands on his thighs just above his knees to steady myself. I then gave him the big eyes and looked up at him with a gentle smile on my face. This was going to be a blast!

"Unzip." I said softy while looking up at him.

He was very handsome and those blue eyes seemed to sparkle and be on fire here in the moonlight sitting in the park. If I was older and he was...and he was...well...more like Reg, this could have been a perfect romantic moment. He just sat there staring at me with his mouth ajar.

"I'm not waiting all night Neil, hon. Your jeans, un....zip...them..." I said sexy slow and slurring like a drunken sailor.

"I..err...I... don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you. I think you've had lots to drink...and...are you sure?" He asked fighting with himself.

He wasn't sure whether he should rescue me or take what I had to offer. I sure could pick them! A guy with a conscience!

"Trust me, hon, I'm not that drunk and I promise you aren't taking advantage of me. I'm a big girl."

I gave him my best smile and eye contact to let him know I was A-Okay. He reached for his zipper. At that moment my stomach sided with Neil and decided I had had too much to drink after all, I threw up right at his feet, which I thankfully missed. He jumped backwards and up on the bench. I kept puking, oh my God I felt ill. I'm no stranger to drinking so I think I drank too much too fast and with my stomach in knots all week...not a good combo.

"Oh my God!" Neil said.

Here it comes, he's going to call me a drunken bitch and leave me in my pool of puke. Which by the way I would be grateful for as I was so embarrassed and even glad...yes, glad that I didn't go through with it. Somehow...some crazy fucking-how,. I felt like I was cheating on Reg. That's it, I'm checking myself into a mental ward when I sober up, tomorrow.

"Mel! Are you alright? Come on let's get you cleaned up and some coffee in you."

Wouldn't you know it, a knight in shining armor. I really felt like shit now.

"There's a Starbucks right across the park from here. I go there all the time when I'm at the The Book Store." He went on.

He helped me up and half held me as we walked the park pathway that led to the other street.

"The Book Store as in Theee Book Store?" I asked adding those extra e's that Reg had added.

"Yeah that's the one. Do you go there? I've never seen you there before." He looked surprised and smiled down at me.

"Nope, but I've heard there is some good reads there." I said still slurring.

But I did feel a bit better after tossing my tequila's at Neil's feet. Sigh, what a fucking week.

"Well I get my books for class there. It's a second hand store and also has tons of new items. It even has a naughty section" He chuckled. Then suddenly went serious "... if you're in to that."

"I don't know what I'm into, hon, but I could murder a cup of coffee, I think I'm in to that right now." I said trying to muster up a chuckle.

"Almost there..look, there's The Book Store." He pointed across the street.

It was a narrow little street but tons of shops and a Starbucks, of course. There was a Starbucks on every corner in this city, so it wasn't that much of a surprise. The Book Store had an old black and white façade that had old fashioned writing across it "The Book Store". The front was all windows and the door was a bright red with 4 sectioned windows on the top half of the door. Very old looking but it was all newly made. There were displays of books in both side windows; one side showed the latest authors and the best sellers, the other window displayed different types of used books, text books, old best sellers, romance, do-it yourself books. All in all this store looked quite inert. But then I noticed on the door on one of the windows was a warning sign in bold white and red. This Store Has Adult Material. NOT recommended for children. Along with the hours. Monday to Friday 8am -- 10pm, Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.

"Yeah it's a cool store and no kids are allowed in there so it's nice and quiet when you are searching for books or want some study time." Neil went on expressing his opinion of Thee Book Store.

"It's only been open about 3 years but it feels like it's been here forever! It's like a local library except it's way cooler! Here we are!"

Neil said as he opened the door to the Starbucks, which as we walked in said it was open 24 hours, nice. I'll have to remember this one, close to the college so of course it would be open for the all-nighters that students had to pull during exam crunch time.

He led me carefully and discretely to the "Ladies" and let me go.

"I'll order us a couple coffees and meet you over by the window?" He asked.

Holy shit, what a nice guy. My luck!

"Yeah, that sounds good, thanks Neil. I really appreciate you..." I started.

He just smiled and waved me on. "No worries! Us students have to stick together! We look after each other when we are away from home." He laughed and walked off to get the coffees.

Shit again! He thought I was a student. HA! Well Reg thought I was younger, I always get that, with people. Probably why I don't get respect at work while the men give my boobs all the attention. I bet no one even knows what my face looks like!

Speaking of which, I looked like shit! This little happy Starbucks mirror was doing nothing for me. My mascara was down my face on one side and my hair was a state. I cleaned myself up the best I could and headed out with my head held high in my whore outfit. No one and I mean no one turned to look at me or give me a dirty look or a second glance. Then I looked around more closely, most of the girls were dressed very similar, must be an after club spot. I just chuckled to myself, the college years, ah yes, we all dressed like sluts just to go to class, well at least I did anyway.

Neil was waving at me. I staggered over to him and plonked myself down across from him. He half stood when I got to the table. OH MY GOD! What was with this guy? Shit, he's nice.

"I got you a black coffee and brought some cream and sugar....and sweetener if you prefer." He stuttered.

"I really appreciate you taking care of me, I'm so embarrassed!"

I said adding two tons of sugar to my coffee, I liked it sweet with a dash of cream. I want to taste the coffee but take the edge off. I took a sip, ahh, nice.

"hmmm, nice coffee." I added more sugar.

"Embarrassed? For what? Blowing off a bit of steam after finals?" he pushed the sweeteners closer to me.

"Well, err...yeah, but I'm done college and I was just blowing off steam after a hard work week." I said laughing nervously.

"Really? You seem so young! I mean, you know, you're about early twenties, right?" He said stuttering it out and laughing nervously also.

"Nope. But thanks for the compliment, I'm 28..." I said sheepishly gulping my coffee, wow this was sure making me feel better.

"Wow, you look so young!" Neil said surprised. "..and beautiful...of course, for someone your age, I mean ...jeez, you're age? What am I saying, you look beautiful period!" He said scratching his head and leaning back in his chair.

"Wow, you do look great, you must have had one hell of a week though to get so drunk so fast!" he laughed.

"Well you could say that. I'm...I'm...trying to get this guy out of my head and..." I started.

"oh that explains why a girl of your caliber would take me to the "park". I knew something was up, you were too good to be true!" He said sighing and shaking his head.

"Well, thanks...I guess. ..and yeah, I'm sorry too. For puking on you and dragging you into my drama...sorry." I smiled across at him sheepishly.

"Oh no you don't! This was totally my pleasure to help a lady out. That club was too loud and everyone was too drunk...no offense...for my tastes."

He smiled and leaned into the table. I just smiled back and drank my coffee.

"So if things don't work out with Mr. Wonderful, because I know he's not out of your head and especially not your heart, give me a call." He wrote his number on a napkin and handed it to me.

"Or you can catch me Sunday nights at The Book Store, most times, studying." He motioned with his head outside the window across the street. "Well, not till after break anyway. Be there in a couple weeks....not that I'm hitting on you of course! No hassle just..you know, if you're free, or want another epic coffee.." He waved in a big circle with both arms to the coffee shop we sat in. Then he sighed and looked at his watch. "Can I call you a cab, Mel?" He asked standing up.

"That would be nice. I'll text my friend and let her know I'm done for the evening." I grabbed my phone from my boob-pocket and started texting.

"Thanks again Neil, I'm so grateful you're a good guy, maybe I'll see you around at Le Club or The Book Store." I smiled and awkwardly shuck his hand.

Yes that's right, I shuck his hand even though I was going to suck his penis earlier we were now at the hand shaking stage of our relationship. I sure could pick them.

"No problem, I've called the cab they'll be a few minutes. So if you don't mind I'm going to head out, take care Mel!"

He said with his hands in is front pockets bending his knees back slightly like he was stretching. "Yeah, awesome!" I said "I'll just drink my java till the cab gets here." He left and gave me a little wave as he walked past the window outside.

muixenc
muixenc
47 Followers
12