Mel's Adventures in BDSM Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muixenc
muixenc
46 Followers

As soon as he went past the window, The Book Store came into focus. There was a light on above the shop, perhaps a student apartment or the owner lived there. Then I realized that fate had brought me here. Fate had gotten me drunk as a skunk, picked a nice guy to "rescue" me from myself and bring me here...here... I looked out the window at The Book Store.

I give up! Reg is in my head and perhaps even in my heart. I spent 2 hours with him and I can't forget him. Tomorrow morning at 10:00 am, as soon as The Book Store opens I'm going in. I'm going to get some books maybe even ask someone at the store if they know of anymore "gatherings" or even if they know Reg. This was it. I surrender!

End of Part 4.

Mel has certainly had a rough time this week. But more exciting adventures await her as she enters The Book Store. Stay tuned for the thrills she is about to encounter.

muixenc
muixenc
46 Followers
12