Mel's Not So Secret Affair

Story Info
An older woman has a fun fling with her boss.
1.5k words
37.1k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story a couple wrote me about and asked if I would put it to words for them. I hope they enjoy it.

*****

We are an older couple in our 60's. Believe me when I tell you that older doesn't mean dead. We've been married for 40 years and have had our ups and downs over the years. We are your average looking couple that might live up the street from one of you.

Melinda and I have had a pretty good sex life ever since we first met back in college. Mel was always the conservative one when it came to sex though so we had our disagreements over the years when I wanted to explore some fantasies with her. One of those fantasies was a threesome with another guy or her just being with another guy and telling me about it later. Needless to say, those fantasies remained just that, fantasies.

Mel is a tech at a company that runs 24/7 and when she got the job three years ago, she ended up on the 3 to midnight shift. She liked her job and found she liked the hours as well, even though we didn't get to see each other all that much those days. I guess you could say our sex life was also affected quite a bit. There just never seemed to be time anymore. That combined with the fact that I was now 60 and starting to slow down in the sexual arena, cut sex down to a couple times a month. Over the years, we'd played with toys and vibrators but even that had died down.

One night, we were playing with one of her favorite toys to get her off and it finally died. We decided to do some online shopping and get a few new ones. This excited Mel and we waited anxiously as the toys started to arrive. We were surprised to find out they were all pretty small. We tried out the various toys, and combined with my cock and tongue, Mel still had some pretty good orgasms. One night, afterwards, she told me they just didn't feel that great or enough. I suggested we try to find her some larger ones since that's what she probably needed. She agreed. Then as a joke, I added that maybe we should get her a big black one. She laughed at that and said, that would work. I knew her new boss was a black guy who was about 15 years younger than her and she thought he was a real nice guy. She also told me he was always offering her help when she needed it and was just a real positive guy.

Mel had never considered being with a black guy in her life and the thought of one for a sexual partner never even entered her mind. It never entered my mind either. Then again, she wasn't interested in guys with blonde hair or guys under six feet tall when she was younger either. It was just a matter of personal preference.

I finally got her a couple new toys at a local adult bookstore, including a large black dildo. She laughed when she saw it and we tried it out that night. I guess the shape and size just hit the right buttons. She really enjoyed it. It was about that time that I started to have fantasies about her fucking her boss. Not because he was black, but because she really enjoyed working and spending time with him. Finally one night while we were playing with her toy, I started making comments about her liking her big black cock. Just before she came, I suggested she probably would enjoy the real thing as well. She came really hard and I went down on her afterwards, like I always do to bring her off again.

This went on for about a month, with me interjecting comments about her big black cock and mentioning to her she would probably enjoy the real thing, while we were having sex. I also started talking to her about her job and her boss shortly before we were going to bed on the nights when I could stay up late. I wanted to subconsciously get her to connect the black dildo with her boss. After time, I could see it was working. I could tell it was working because the nights we would talk about her interaction with her boss, were the nights she started to initiate sex.

Now over the many years, Mel knew about my fantasies of her being with another guy. She just always told me she didn't need or want anyone else. Taking it slowly, I encouraged her friendship with Don, never once hinting at anything sexual.

Suddenly, she stopped talking about Don. That got my curiosity. On the nights she worked late, I was often in bed asleep when she got home. One night, I woke up and she was gathering up some clothes to do laundry before coming to bed. That was strange since there were only a few things in the hamper. I got up and told her to hold up because I had some jeans I wanted to throw in as well. (Mel always changes into a long nightshirt when she gets home and she was already in it.)

Mel said fine and that she was going to go watch some TV to wind down before coming to bed. I gathered up my jeans and took them to the laundry room and opened the washer. On top, were her panties. Curious, I took them and looked at them. They were very wet in the crotch, which was unusual. Looking closer and smelling them, I knew it was Don's cum. I took the panties and started the washer. Then, I went to bed with them, knowing it would be some time before she came to bed. I inhaled the fragrance of their combined juices and was hard as a rock. I didn't feel any betrayal or jealousy. I was just horny. I jacked off and added my own cum to the panties and was soon asleep. I knew Mel was just doing this for sex, and I had sure done enough to push her this way so there was no foul. I just hoped she was enjoying herself.

I decided to not confront Mel on it and just enjoy it and take it one day at a time, as it fueled my own fantasies. I knew it would eventually end. Now I am not a cuckold or submissive by any means. I was just enjoying knowing Mel was getting some special harmless pleasure. (Why is it that so many people view a man who enjoys his wife with other partners, as a cuckold? It simply isn't true.)

This went on for a few months, with me believing she was having sex with Don about once a week. (Usually the day before she was off.) One night, I initiated sex after I knew she had had sex. At first she was reluctant, saying she was tired, but I prevailed and we had some great sex. I didn't go down on her that night but could feel a difference in how slick she was when I entered her. It felt great.

A few weeks later, I had some wine ready when she got home and we both got a bit tipsy. That night, I ended up going down on her. Even in her inebriated state, she was somewhat reluctant. At first I could barely tell if she'd been with Don or not, but when she came, all doubts were gone. As her orgasm erupted, so did Mel. As her pussy contracted around my tongue, with each orgasmic contraction, she literally seemed to be ejaculating something into my mouth. I knew right away what it was. It was a little bit salty and little bit sweet, and there was a lot of it. I don't know what happened, but I just had to be inside her. I ended up fucking her harder and longer than I had in years. My orgasm was stronger than it had been in a decade. She came just before I did, and when she did, I could feel more of Don's cum being forced out of her pussy around my cock. It felt great.

After that night, when Mel would get home, if I was awake on those special nights, she would initiate sex and she always wanted me to go down on her. I guess it dates back to when she wanted me to go down on her after we fucked earlier in our marriage but I never did. I always had good intentions but after I came, I was never interested in following through. Those were some great nights and although Mel eventually knew that I knew what was going on, we both kept silent about it and never brought it up. It was a good time.

Like all good times, everything has to come to an end. Don moved on to another job in a different city a few months later and that chapter in our lives was closed.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
You did a good job with their story

but as far as your characterization of the husband, his thoughts re what is a cuckold and humiliation are certainly different than mine. Any one who thinks eating another guys jizz isnt humiliating is a little bi at the very least, or prob closet gay.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
should have been longer and more sexual detail

but over all a great read. Oh and fuck you dear annony. Gave this a5

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Friend Cums Inside Friend is caught up her when wife teases.in Loving Wives
Craigslist Creampie A cuckold finds a man for his loving wife on Craigslist.in Loving Wives
More Stories