Mel's Phone Call Pt. 02

Story Info
She reappeared. Now to get to know each other.
12k words
4.8
8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright PennameWombat November 2018

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

This is part 2, see part in "Mel's Phone Call" in 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur Stories.'

*****

Mel's Phone Call - Part 2

Chris walked quietly into his bedroom carrying a mug of coffee wearing just a pair of old black soccer shorts. Mel appeared to be asleep, on her side, blankets just covering her breasts, her shoulders bare, her black tangle of hair arrayed across the pillow. His first view of that swirl of waves and curls and unruliness in Mexico had put 'tangle' into his brain and he felt his first reaction was simply correct. Her eyes opened as he came to a stop.

"G'morning lovely," he said, "want a coffee? I'll go get one."

She smiled and pushed herself up a bit on one elbow, the blankets shifting to expose her lovely chest, "what time is it?"

"About 8:15, my roommate just left, made a pot and took his thermos."

"Um, ok, hold on," she pushed off the sheet and slid over and off the bed. She stood and gave Chris a quick kiss, "be right back." She grabbed her little bag off of the desk where he'd left it last night.

He sat in a chair facing the bed sipping at the coffee, the sun was up so he opened the heavier curtains which allowed reflected morning light through the translucent set. Mel came back and set the bag back on the desk, still naked except for her socks, her hair still awry and stood in front of Chris and reached out with both hands.

"Here," she said, he handed her his mug as he stood and she took a sip then set it on the side table as she tugged at his hand with her free one.

"I must look and smell a fright," as she pulled him close.

"You look like the lovely demon who hopped off a bus last night and I'm happy to say, to your luck, I have almost no sense of smell," said Chris with a tiny shrug, he could in fact 'feel' what she meant by the comment but what his nose could glean was not unpleasant.

She released his hands and pushed his shorts down. They caught a bit on his cock as it reacted quickly, having recovered from its efforts of a few hours earlier. They dropped and she pushed him onto the bed. She mimed 'lay down' and he laid flat on his back, his head on a pillow.

"Can I make a call?" she asked as she lifted herself onto the bed, nodding toward the phone extension on the side table.

"Sure," was all Chris could say before she straddled his face. The piquant smell he could get was indeed sharp but overlain with a scent of soap. She'd used her few minutes in the bathroom well. He ran his tongue along her slit from bottom to top, then swirled it around her awakening clit. He cupped her ass cheeks with his hands as he traced his tongue down her lips again then pushed it as far into her pussy as he could reach.

"I, um, ah... need to, yes, there... call my mom, hope that's ok. Include it in my bill," he assumed she understood the muffled 'yes'.

She grabbed the phone and tapped in a ten-digit number on the pad in the handset. Held it to her cheek.

"Helen Caldicott, please," she said into the phone. She shoved her pussy onto Chris's face one last time then slid down his torso, on his stomach she put a finger to her lips, 'sshhh', then backed down and rose up, finding his rigid cock and impaling her pussy onto it.

"Ah... Mom, hi! It's your loving daughter safe and sound and arrived."

Her tits jiggled minutely as she rocked back and forth on the hard rod inserted into her.

"Trip was fine and yeah, like I told you, have a place to stay. The University gave me a number," she said with a huge, shit-eating grin. Chris reached up and began massaging both of her breasts then worked specifically on her nipples. He rocked his hips up and down until he synced with Mel's movements.

"Yeah! Ah... um... Saw it in the sky, I was standing outside just looking around," she winked at Chris, "really bright! They had it on your news this morning?"

He'd cajoled her nipples to prodigious size and he rose to suckle them but she pushed him back down.

"And I need to talk to a guy who has to talk to a guy but maybe I can get a job. I think it involves taking my clothes off for dirty old men... That or just wearing a low cut blouse and sitting in an office looking hot like you do."

"Ok, go back to work. I'll get some pictures for you. I haven't seen much yet, just a parking lot this morning!"

"Love you too, bye!" and Mel hit the disconnect button and put the handset back on the end table.

"She know about where you're staying?" Chris asked.

"Not in detail, I'll tell her later, what she doesn't know won't hurt you," Mel shrugged, "I told her mostly what happened in Mexico but not exactly... who... you... are..." She said the last four words lifting and dropping herself extra firmly.

"Our secret for now then. Now, roll over," Chris put his arms around her and lifted while rolling them, she laid out her legs and landed on her back, her legs spread again. He rammed his cock to full depth, his firm cock head again feeling the soft resistance at the very bottom. She pumped her hips and rubbed her clit against him.

"Fuck me," she ordered. He did, varying his depth and speed a few times, slowing then speeding back up and going for bottom.

"Ah, fuck... Ready," he felt his cock grow harder and then she squeezed her cunt and he felt the spasm blow a load of stickiness deep in her pussy.

"Yum," she said as her flesh massaged his cock to pull a few more ever weakening shots. How did she do that? His brain flashed on the round plastic vial of pills he'd seen in her little bag, nestled with the toothpaste. It had been a subject covered in Mexico and apparently still in force. She pulled him into a tight embrace and nuzzled his neck again. He had to admit he really, really liked it.

"Can I have that coffee now," she whispered, "if that was adequate payment for the phone call?"

He climbed off of her and was putting his shorts back on, she walked to her big bag and lifted it open, pulled a thin robe out of it. It barely covered the bottom of her ass and cinched around her waist it only just covered her chest and each movement left the dark landing strip that was her pubic hair clearly visible. She pulled a fat envelope out of her pack.

"We'll sit on the front porch and have our coffee," Chris decided after admiring the robe for a minute.

"Sure. Old people around? Do you know CPR when they keel over?"

"I do actually."

    In the kitchen he poured out the dregs in his mug and emptied the pot pouring two fresh mugs then they walked out to the east facing front porch. It was a century old house in a neighbourhood a couple of blocks from the University surrounded mostly by other houses of similar vintage but also newer buildings such as the apartments next door. The front porch was the width of the house and the upper storey extended to offer it a roof. One housemate, Tim, had his bedroom in that section, Chris's on the same level but in the back, one bedroom on the main level and one in the basement for the other two. The combination of roof and numerous old large trees, combined with little foot traffic meant no one paid attention to two near-naked people sitting at the back of the porch.

    Mel adjusted her chair to a right angle to the other, she put the envelope on a little table next to it then rested her legs across Chris's legs.

    "Rub," she said.

    He set his coffee down and used a two handed grip, holding the muscle at her knee and working his way along her sartorius then back down the quads. The second time at the top he included her rather messy pussy, the small amount of remaining hair matted and soaked.

    "That's been rubbed plenty, for now," she said as she pushed her legs together but then relaxed them as he went back to the rest of her thigh.

    "In Mexico, first time I saw you I loved your cute soccer playing butt. But what really sealed the deal, you know, you were massaging me under the table. The massage was good."

    Chris recalled them sitting at the same angle as they were now, she had on a loose peasant skirt like her bus camouflage that lifted easily.

    "Then you kept working your way up," she continued, "I was wondering how far you were going while everyone was at the table."

    "They couldn't see through the tablecloth," Chris reminded her as he worked now on her other thigh, "you'd mentioned the airline lost your underwear. I was curious and wanted to check. I discovered they had indeed lost your underwear. Same with the bus company apparently."

    "Like you said last night, found out I like it that way," she shrugged, took another sip of coffee and grabbed the envelope, "but I have some to wear the next few days."

    "Tomorrow," she continued as she pulled out a map and a pen, "where am I going?"

    She showed him the map of the University she'd been sent, fortunately it included a few blocks each direction of it.

    "We're here," he circled a spot at the western edge then 'Xed' an intersection, "and this intersection is just there to the left. Go there, turn right, follow this and then left here. The Union building is this one, plenty of signs and anyone could point you to it. From here not more than twenty minute walk."

    He hadn't seriously doubted her but the envelope of University information at least confirmed her story. Or it was a really elaborate ruse.

    Each of their mugs was empty and she slid the map back into its envelope.

    "Let's go," Chris said, "we'll get cleaned up and go get breakfast, I know a nice place, and we'll go up the mountains."

    "Those cameras on your desk, they work?" Mel asked as they were rinsing the mugs.

    "Sure. I'll take the 35 mm, lots better pictures than the Polaroid."

    "What about developing?" she asked in a tone it took him a few seconds to decipher.

    "Do them myself. I know the manager of the photo lab in the Fine Arts school up there," he pointed toward the campus, "she lets me use it, just need to check when it's free and pay for chemicals, paper, what I use."

    "It's good to have a hobby," she said.

    Upstairs, he pulled a towel out of the linen closet and said, "Go, if I'm there we'll never leave," and gave her a quick kiss and patted her ass. She stuck her tongue out as she went in.

    He moved some stuff around in his closet to allow her to hang a few things, he assumed she had some good clothes for the campus thing. He checked the SLR and found it had a fresh 36 exposure roll of 400 ISO film, good enough for outside and inside.

    He'd just set it down when Mel came into the room carrying her robe with a towel around her waist, her tits exposed, her hair slightly tamped down by water. She dropped the towel in a pile around her feet with her back to him then bent at the waist and started moving stuff around in her bag.

    "You're doing that intentionally," Chris said.

    "Doing what?" dripping innocence.

    "You know what."

    "I'm just getting my clothes out you sick ass-raping bastard..." but he could hear the smile.

    "I'm going to take a shower."

      By the time he finished the bedroom was empty. He pulled on a clean pair of denim shorts, once again avoiding underwear, a clean t-shirt and grabbed the camera, socks and shoes and headed downstairs where he heard "out here."

      She was in her chair, her legs crossed, wearing blue ankle socks and white Keds. She had a soft and at most mid-thigh denim skirt which was a couple of inches longer than the beige one but still left most of her toned legs exposed. Her button-down blouse was the same colour, fitted to her abdomen, seemingly too small around the bust and with three buttons left open offering up ample cleavage. Obvious to any but the blind she was again braless. Chris believed that wasn't the only undergarment she'd foregone but she wasn't letting on quite yet. Whatever the choice he thought the more of her olive skin that was visible the better, especially those legs and her ass, but she would certainly turn eyes like she had last night. Again 'tangle' kept popping into his head whenever he looked at the mix of wave and curls that was her hair although it appeared a brush had at least passed by quickly this morning. It framed her face nicely and fit her look. There was a little purse with a shoulder strap on the table. He had yet to see her wear any makeup.

      "You look good," he said as he didn't hide his gaze going the length of her body, then he sat and put on his socks and shoes.

      She pushed her chest out a bit, "You do too," returning the favour, "must be the soccer. Good thighs."

      "I called my Agency, the one I work for, while you were in the shower," Chris said, "we can go in at 9:30 Monday morning. They'll test your typing, etc. But they said they're certain they can use you if you're good, always people out in the summer. Ever use a computer?"

      "Bit on a computer, mom's office has one. As to typing, I'm good," she said, "maybe I'll use that typewriter on your desk to practice. You can type?"

      "70 WPM," Chris replied, daring her to challenge him, "I'll show you if you want."

      "That's with your cock," she said, "they prefer you use your hands in an office."

      "Only slight issue is Fourth of July is a week from Thursday so not sure they could get you anything next week," Chris said, "that a problem? Want to go home for the holiday?"

      "If you don't want me around, got plans?" He couldn't quite read her tone.

      "I'll be going to my family's BBQ, which if you're in town is where you are most welcome to be as well. There will be like a hundred people though, so it might be rough. And won't your mother miss you?"

      "Not much. She's getting friendly with a new guy, a new doctor at the hospital. She'll be fine. They'll hang out with Shelly's family. But, oh, I am going to find out," her mood becoming ecstatic as she spoke, "EVERYTHING there is to know about you!"

      Chris realised his error. Too late. Mel's grin and shining eyes told him she had him.

      "Ready," he decided to plow on for now and try to get the BBQ canceled later, "to go? We'll start up at the park we stopped at last night, you can see it in the morning smog."

      "You planning to get my tits out again, eh?"

      "The school next door to the park might have some event full of kids, I'm sure they could use the sex ed."

      They went out the back door and as they were approaching the car she asked, "Gonna let me drive sometime?"

      "You drive a three on the tree?"

      "Hah. That would count as advanced technology in North Dakota. I can drive anything."

      "Ok, we'll see. You might need to if we're both working. I can take my bike." He pointed at the motorcycle parked in a space near the communal dumpsters.

      "Cool. Take me on that sometime, I'll give you a hand job while we're riding."

      "Only if you want us to die young."

      He put the camera just behind the driver's seat. Mel asked, "I want some for me to send home, mom would like to see the area. Said she's never been here."

      "Will she want your clothes on or off? I'd like some of the latter but the first stop probably won't be amenable to that today."

      "A variety will be good since you have your own darkroom... You must do this regularly, eh?" She'd scooted over was rubbing what was again a mostly-erect cock through the fabric.

      "Hey, everybody needs a hobby!"

        The schoolyard next to the little park was indeed full of kids on some sort of summer fun day. Mel did up one more button which if anything simply pulled the soft fabric tighter and better highlighted the slight swelling of her nipples. Chris knew he was going to be chafed to death rubbing his hard-on against the zipper all day and kind of regretted skipping underwear.

        The view was indeed mixed. The combination of the browning mountainside vegetation with the expected summer smog making it less than pristine. The mountains still had plenty of snow on high which glistened in the sunlight. There were a few mothers and their children in the park playground and a couple of them eyed the photographer and his comely model a bit suspiciously as they got out of the car and strolled away from the playground back to the edge. Chris thought maybe they were pining for days gone by.

        "I like the mountains. All around. Lots different from home."

        "I get confused when I don't see mountains all around me. Harder to figure out directions. Here, let me get a picture of you with the mountains in the background."

        He posed her facing him, her back to the eastern mountains, and snapped that and one facing across the Valley floor.

        "Ok, no tits. But turn around and bend over and grab your ankles. That'll be subtle."

        She stuck out her tongue.

        "But, for the kids!" He wasn't sure but she mouthed something like 'sick fucker' then a grin and more tongue. He quickly snapped a picture.

        "So where we going?"

        "Follow the mountains on the left there, hard to see, we'll go up the valley down near the corner. We'll hit breakfast out there, Belgian waffles."

        "Nice," she said, then looked at each mountain range then pointed to her left, the east side range, "those are taller?"

        "Um, yeah," he said at the unexpected question, "about 1500 to 2000 feet."

        She nodded and looked thoughtful as she took his hand as they walked to the car.

          They drove about twenty minutes, most of it freeway, and for the first time both used their seat belts, her arm stretched to rest her hand on his thigh, his hand on hers when not needing to shift. Chris had the feeling that her silence as she watched the signs and scenery was just comfort, the two seeming to already have the ability to just be in each other's company for a bit.

          "Just a few more minutes," he said as he exited from the freeway. She undid her belt and scooted over.

          "How come you don't have a girlfriend? After Mexico I assumed you had girls piled up five or six deep. But you don't seem to be trying to hide me. No sneaking off to call anyone to tell them to not come by or anything, no bras and panties left behind under your bed."

          "Did you look? Hide you? Hell, I'd like you to tell everyone I know about Mexico. They might believe you," Chris said recalling that part of the conversation from the previous night, "I have no plans to hide you! No one to hide you from anymore."

          "Anymore?" She stretched out his last word.

          "Well, I was sort of seeing someone. Last fall, in the winter too. But, about 6 weeks before the Mexico trip she said it was time for her to move on."

          "What? Was she a student?"

          "No. Met her through a soccer teammate, some sort of cousin or something. She was ancient, like 27 or 28."

          That got a chuckle from Mel.

          "Came to town to ski, mostly. But it's not like we did much together, she'd just show up to fuck then leave and I wouldn't see her for days."

          "And you don't know where she went?"

          "No clue. My teammate said he doesn't know either. Said she's always been a massive flake. Was stoned half the time. At least. I think she just wanted a naive boy to have her way with."

          "Naive? Yeah, right."

          "Kinda, when I met her. Not so much after."

          "That I know," she said trailing the sentence off, "so am I the naive one now and you won't be my boyfriend?"

          "Huh?" Her smile was a bit crooked, "First I'm going to take you to breakfast and we'll go the mountains and then figure out what to do for dinner. And make sure you get to the orientation tomorrow. Then you can tell me about it. Then..."