Mel's Wedding: More Extended Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn came. My multi-orgasmic lover apparently took great pleasure from my tongue and suddenly spasmed, jetting a thimble full of her girl juice across my face. I loved her juice and this was anything but the first time I'd tasted her ejaculate. I lapped her all that much harder after she floated down from her high. Rachel had held and hugged her through her cum. She continued making little jerks with her body she was so affected. I took that as a good sign.

Finally, she un-straddled my head and rolled to her side, falling onto the pillows. She rolled around until she was beside me. She clutched my arm to her nakedness and kissed me deeply. I heard a little hum from her, "Oh, I'm still surprised when I can taste myself on your lips and in your mouth. I like it. I love how you taste -- how we taste." Rachel leaned in and sampled what I had to offer as well. She nodded with enthusiastic approval of the taste sensations.

Rachel moved up and down slightly watching the two of us as Lynn cooled down. I was still rock hard inside her as she straddled me. Lynn reached down between us, feeling again for Rachel's clitoris. When she found it I could feel Rachel suddenly jerk and feel her cuntal muscles contact in a single spasm. Interesting.

Rachel spoke softly to me as we got back into the hard fucking we were doing; "Fuck me. Drive that big beautiful cock of yours up inside me. Hit my passion spots. God, you drive me crazy. I love you so much. I love this. I love fucking you. Oooooh shit. That's the way ... right there." I was rotating my hips in a circle under her, lifting and dropping from under her. She'd drop onto me, resulting in my thrusting into her. Mel had taught me this little move. "Ooooh fuck!" Rachel gasped. "What are you doing to me? No fair using gravity."

Lynn brought her head to my union with Rachel. She forced Rachel to lean back slightly so she could lick her clit while I was buried in her cunt. From my point of view, this was very provocative. It took all my will power not to just blast my jism into Rachel's cunt as I watched Lynn's action. Rachel's eyes were almost closed from the pleasure she was receiving.

Rachel came. It was sudden. She started to warn us, "I think ... oooh, fuck! I'm cuming." I felt her cunt clench my rod. Lynn was massaging her clit wildly as I watched from my prone position. My will power sustained me through her cum. After she floated down, I started to thrust into again, more slowly and gently, allowing her to savor the pleasure she'd just had.

"Oh, Jim," Rachel said through her gasps, "how can you hold off? How can you not give me your cum?"

"Because, my Love, I want to pleasure you. I want you to have lots of lovely orgasms and I want you to drip your juices all over me and Lynn and the bed and anyone else that happens to be around."

She continued to ride me, now with stronger and more deliberate strokes. I could tell I wasn't going to last. Lynn saw the change too. She leaned and sucked on my nipples, an erotic gesture that sometimes can almost put me through the roof with sensation. This was one of those nights. I almost came from that stimulation alone.

Rachel was talking, "Jim, look at my body." She held her breasts together. "Can you imagine fucking my tits? We've done that before. Remember how you blasted your cum into my mouth and across my chest; how we smeared it all over my breasts and chest. Remember how Mel licked it off as you fucked her after you'd cum on me. Look at my tits -- my big beautiful tits that you love to lick and suck."

She went on as I increased the tempo of our thrusts, "Can you feel how hot my pussy is? Don't you just love the way I leak fluids down your cock? Can you feel my cum on your balls? On your cock? Don't you like the way your cock fits deep inside me. I like that. I like having your dick in my cunt. I love fucking you."

There was a long silence as she closed her eyes. I thought she was approaching an orgasm but then realized she was forcing herself to hold off. I said to her, "Cum. Cum, Rachel. Cum."

She looked at me, "No. I want your semen in my cunt. Jet me." Lynn whispered to us, "Why don't you guys just cum together. Look at my willing cunt as you do. I want to fuck both of you." She spread her legs and thrust three fingers into her cunt.

The sight picture of Lynn masturbating, Rachel's warmth and the sensations from her cunt, and the passion of the night were all too much. I announced, "Oooooooookay. I ... guess ... I'm ... cuming."

From deep within me I could feel my cum start its rapid journey through my tubing on the way to my cockhead. I was buried deep within Rachel making my final thrusts. She exploded over me, throwing her head and shoulders back, and jamming her pussy down into my body. We didn't need gravity for this. She rubbed her clit into my pubic bone a few times and moaned loudly. My boiling juice poured from my body into hers, flooding her pussy. She jetted a small amount of her girl juice onto me again.

As our ecstasy passed, Rachel lowered her body onto me, pressing her naked breasts to my chest. We kissed and hugged passionately. Lynn was masturbating next to us with wild abandon. I reached over and stopped her and said, "If you wait a few moments, one or both of us will do that for you."

Lynn grinned weakly and said, "No, I'm too close to stop." She paused momentarily, looked at us in wonder, and then came, "Ooooooh fuck this feels good." Long pause. "Watching the two of you cum together was so nice. I'm so glad you come over like this Rach." She leaned in and kissed the two of us. We folded her into our love nest. I remained deep in Rachel's pussy. Lynn wove her legs around mine.

Finally, Lynn said, "OK. You guys have to separate." I knew what she wanted. I helped lift Rachel up and we rolled to our sides. Lynn devoured my cock and in about two minutes had cleaned every drop of my remnant semen and Rachel's nectar from my rod. She then turned and pried Rachel's legs apart and buried her head in her pussy. I could hear her slurping up our juices from Rachel's hole. Rach lay back and basked in the feeling of being eaten out after several cums. Of course, she came again; Lynn was an irresistible force when she was eating pussy I'd learned. None of the women in the extended family could withstand her attentions.

Rachel moaned again and dug her fingernails into my shoulder as she came. It was exquisite pain. I leaned in and kissed her deeply, running my tongue around the inside of her mouth as she arched and let the pleasure wash through her. Lynn didn't stop; she kept thrusting her tongue into Rachel and then added fingers and then her entire fist -- twisting and thrusting her fist into her puss. Less than a minute later, Rachel exploded again. All I heard was "Oh fuck!" loudly as Rachel's body went into spasms again.

I leaned down and thrust a couple of fingers into Lynn's cunt this time. The distraction worked and Lynn abandoned Rachel's cunt and turned to join us. We all kissed.

Rachel kissed Lynn and told her, "Thank you so much for that. It was dirty and disgusting and I loved every second of it, and I can't wait to do it to you and have you do it to me again too." She grinned at Lynn then kissed her again.

Rachel then turned and kissed me too, now consciously running her erect nipples up and down the arm I was using to support her. The erotic gesture worked; I hardened. Little things like that turn me on and all the women know it.

Fifteen minutes later, I lay at the foot of the bed as Lynn got the full treatment from Rachel. Rachel had turned dominant and then gotten our toy dildo from the bedside table. The women each called the device evil for not only was it a long, erect cock, it also had a vibrator inside it. It was really a wonderful pleasure machine when used correctly. Rachel had mastered the device and was using its every feature to bring Lynn to some new high.

She pumped her hips just as I did, as Lynn lay prone and exposed to her attentions. The rubbery cock pistoned in and out of Lynn's body slowly and deliberately, occasionally rotating to touch different places within her cunt when that was what Rachel wanted the device to do. Lynn fired off a small orgasm; except for pausing for a few seconds Rachel kept up her fucking motions. I was getting hard just watching the two of them.

Lynn came again, this time with much greater emotion and response than her first on the dildo. Rachel showed no signs of slowing. I had moved and was sucking on one of Lynn's glorious breasts, raising the nipples to new heights. Lynn came yet again ... and two or three minutes later again.

Finally, Lynn said, "Hey, I want the real thing. No fair you're sitting there jerking off and I've got a rubber stick stuffed up my cunt." She grinned at the two of us.

Rachel backed away and moved to unfasten the unit from her body. As she did I realized I'd forgotten that a crucial piece of the device also rubbed against the clit of the user. No wonder Rachel looked so happy.

I moved between Lynn's legs and slowly inserted my warm cock into her even hotter pussy. Rachel had stoked her up to some new level of ecstasy that involved her internal nectar flowing out of her. After a few strokes I pulled out and lowered my head to lick the bounteous overflow from her vagina. It was divine. After a moment or so of collecting those juices, I let Rachel reinsert my cock into Lynn's pussy. Rachel was now the one licking around our union. I think Lynn came in a small way responding to Rachel's tongue on her clit.

We went at it like two driven people. Lynn was not to be put off. She was one wild woman, so wild that she surprised me. I hadn't seen her like this in months. She put her legs behind me and was pulling me into her with all her might. I wasn't resisting in the least. Rachel looked amazed at the effort we were expending.

Soon both Lynn and I had sweat pouring from our bodies as we pounded into each other. I was dripping onto her naked torso adding lubrication to our wet bodies. She was talking to me too; "Oh, lover, pound into my cunt. Make me a woman with your cum. I want your juice. You can blast into my cunt -- blast over my breasts -- or blast into my face. I'm the Burger King slut; you can have it your way. Oh shit, this is wonderful. Don't you like how our bodies are sliding together in our sweat -- sweat we're generating because ... because this is a hard fuck. I like hard fucks a lot; you can give me a hard fuck whenever you want. Oh God!"

I started to pull out of her pussy until just the tip of my rod was barely held by her vaginal lips, then I'd pound into her with all my strength plus her pulling me into her. I'd slam into her groin then slowly extract and repeat the process. I was harder than rock and higher than a kite.

I told Lynn, "I like to fuck like this. I like the feeling of my sweat running down onto your body. With heat like this, I know I'm in a good, deep, energetic fuck. Do you know how nice your body is? You have great breasts -- every guy in the state wishes he could be here looking at your breasts swaying as they pound into you. They'd love to suck on them -- pulling the nipples into their mouths and biting on them almost to the point of pain -- sweet pain." Rachel leaned in and did just what I described to Lynn; Lynn threw her head back and came. She yelled, "Oooooh fuck!" then was silent, holding her breath, as the orgasm washed over her.

Rachel and I started up again. I told Lynn, "I could feel your lovely sopping wet pussy squeeze my hard cock when you came. That was nice. I like that. You jetted some of your girl juice onto me too. I like driving into you and watching you writhe beneath me in pleasure. I'm your pleasure machine." Rachel reached down and massaged Lynn's clit with energetic strokes of her fingertips.

Then I could feel it start again, deep in my body. I think the head of my cock became more sensitive at just that instant. There was no backing away now. I gasped to the women, "I'm there!" The semen in my scrotum had started its rapid trip through my body. Only a few seconds and few hard thrusts later, I arched my back and gave my last hard thrusts into Lynn's body. Lynn came again, meeting my body with hers as we both made our driving thrusts into each other. I think we both uttered, "Oooooooh fuck!" as we came.

I fell onto Lynn as the last of our joint climax passed. I lay there and reached out to Rachel who I'd ignored for the past couple of minutes. "You OK?" I asked her.

"Oh, I'm better than OK. I came about the same time you did only with not as much fanfare. Thank you both for teaching me that masturbation is fun and acceptable, at least in this family." She paused and assessed the two of us, "By the way, you guys really know how to fuck -- hard! That was spectacular to watch. If you did that four times a day it'd be the equivalent of running the marathon."

"Well," I said, "I'll take that four times a day challenge right now!" I grinned at the women.

Lynn laughed and snuggled into me as we all cooled down; "You could probably do it, you sex fiend! And, furthermore, I'd be delighted to help you in your quest for greatness."

Rachel slithered down the bed and repeated the process of cleaning up me and then Lynn from all our liquids and cum that we'd created and had left in our nether regions. I cradled Lynn in my arms as she purred to Rachel's attentions.

I asked Lynn, "Can you cum again?"

"I think I'm cummed out!" she exclaimed. "Rach, come up here so I can kiss you."

Rachel scooted up the bed into Lynn's arms and they kissed tenderly. Lynn said, "Oh, this is great, I can taste all three of us. We get around! Yummy!"

We all cuddled for a few minutes then I had an idea. "Hey," I asked, "how about a swim?"

Soon the three of us were floating naked in the pool beneath a nearly full moon. This was a romantic and sexual peak: being satiated sexually by two beautiful women that seemed dedicated to my sexual and emotional happiness and then swimming with them naked beneath a beautiful moon. This was something I'd remember forever.