Mel's Wedding: More Extended Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers

"I've never done anal. What does it feel like?"

"You'll have to ask one of the women," I offered. "They tell me it's as erotic for them as vaginal intercourse. I think they prefer the latter, but as a change of pace we do the other. I've had a dildo in there but I don't think it's the same for a guy."

"Maybe you and Jeremy can show me later," Alex speculated. "I'd like that. I feel so 'sexual' with you all. I suddenly want to do everything I've missed and all the things I like over and over again. I feel like a sexpot."

"Well, you are a sexpot," I told her. We kissed and fondled each other. Eventually I dropped between her legs and started to enjoy cunnilingus with her for the first time. She tasted divine even though I could taste my own seed still in her pussy. A few minutes later I brought her to what appeared to be a very satisfying orgasm.

We returned to just cuddling and nuzzling. Alex commented on how nice I tasted with our juices smeared all over my face.

Lynn and Karen padded into the living room holding hands. Both women were nude. They each had a look of sexual satisfaction spread over their face. I asked, "What time did you go to sleep?"

Karen answered, "The first time about midnight but we woke up for about ninety minutes when we went inside and we made love again all during that time. It was great. I'm surprised you guys didn't hear us; I think I did a lot of yelling."

The four of us went into the kitchen and began preparing breakfast. Jeremy and Chris joined us almost immediately from the guest room; both looks sexually sated. Jeremy reiterated his approval of the dress code of the house.

After breakfast we took coffee cups and went and sat in the pool.

Jeremy had an idea that he wanted to try out on us. "I would like to take erotic photographs of you all. You've seen my work. I want to see what the six of us can come up with that will give us beauty, enjoyment and stimulation later."

Lynn said, "We'll be your models if we get a copy of everything." She paused, "Oh yea, I don't want to star on some porn site either!" We laughed and he gave us his assurances on the latter point.

I offered, "There are more of us, too. Carl and Rachel. Ray, Sarah and Holly. Robbie and Mel, of course, but they're gone all week." I didn't mention Bev.

"That'd be splendid if Carl and Rachel would participate too. I'm already designing some shots in my mind." Jeremy was really excited at the prospect. "Can I get a tour of the house? Somehow I missed that. I want to see what you have in the way of lighting, windows, and all that. I might want to pick up a few things to help out."

Karen said quickly, "Let me show him." She moved to get out of the pool. Jeremy got out too. The two of them dried with nearby pool towels then Karen pulled him into the house. I wasn't surprised that the tour of our home took nearly an hour. Karen looked very satisfied when they reappeared on the patio deck.

Jeremy slid into the pool again and swam over to Alex. He said in a loud voice, "We've been captured by sex maniacs, darling. There's no chance of escape. We're doomed to stay here and fuck our brains out forever." He had a wicked grin on his face as he kissed her.

Alex feigned, "Oh, dear! Oh, dear! Whatever will we do? I guess we'll have to be creative and stimulating and give in to all their wishes and demands. Oh, how nice. How nice!" She kissed him back then stood and rubbed her breasts together and kissed her own tits.

When we got out of the pool for a second cup of coffee I called Carl and Rachel and explained about our erotic photo shoot. I told them about Jeremy's photos from the evening before. They were on extension phones in their home. Finally, Rachel said, "I'm so wet just thinking about all you did and that we might do tonight I actually have juice running down my leg. You guys make me so horny. I LOVE IT! I can't wait. We'll be there. I'll get a sitter."

My call to Ray, Sarah and Holly produced a similar response. They were just about to leave for some beach time and said they'd all come by late in the day. They pledged that they'd all arrive horny and rarin' to go.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers
12