Melted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle had pulled up his clothes, his hands and pants still wet from his orgasm. He attempted to reassemble himself, he pushed his softening cock back into his pants and zipped and fastened his jeans again.

Brenda was up off the bed now. She'd walked over to her clothes drawer, found a nightie, slid the cotton gown on and wrapped her robe and its belt tightly around her body. She then disappeared inside the master bathroom, quickly re-emerging with a small, damp washcloth in her hands. She walked over to where Kyle was standing and handed it to him.

"Did you like the show?" She asked standing on her tiptoes and kissing him lightly on the cheek. The stunned expression on his face puzzled her.

"Oh, come on! You certainly didn't think I didn't know you were standing there, did you?" She asked smiling. "You're not the most stealth observer in the world, you know," she added.

Kyle didn't know what to say. He took the towel from her and wiped his hands and what he could of his clothing of his spilled seed.

"I'm sure it's melted by now," Brenda said just before closing her bedroom door in front of him and trotting off to bed for the night. Kyle stood looking at the closed door, not really understanding what she'd meant. Then, all at once, it hit him.

He dashed back to the kitchen and sighed as his much cherished tub of Rocky Road ice cream was leaking from all sides of its container, the spoon now buried in the soggy white and brown mud. Kyle simply shook his head and chuckled. Even though he would miss his favorite treat tonight, he was comfortable with the fact that he had gotten an even better one in its place.

12