Melting Point

Story Info
Everybody has a melting point.
876 words
3.5
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Staiton
Staiton
1 Followers

Strong hands, gripping the belt and pulling sharply until the leather cuts tight against my pants and stops. The pressure increases until finally I rip the belt from it's purchase where it rapidly slides off and flaps into the air, a fist clenching the buckle, squeezing, as my eyes lift and meet yours.

An intake of breath. From across the room you put on a sassy little 'oh really?' look on your face, but inside your heart jumps. You feel it creeping up your spine to color your cheeks a bit. It's crept below as well; you feel a building need to squeeze your thighs together. A tingle, the beginnings of moisture are already starting to seep into your channel as it flutters. My eyes darken, registering your little bratty response. It is a challenge, and one that only agitates me. 'We'll see how long she's wearing that smirk.'

I could play this out, let you enjoy sassing me a little bit longer, cock an eyebrow and tongue-in-cheek give you something else to play on to see what kind of interesting, cute, bratty amusement you could cook up for me tonight, and I consider this as your knee moves forward to cover it's neighbor while you're subtly clenching your leg muscles together almost imperceptibly, but no, not tonight. It's been too long. Cut through the bullshit.

Warmth spreads through my chest and I feel a slight adrenaline spike shooting down to my fingertips. It's happening now. She's asking for it with every second that's ticked by.

You're showing amusement on your face under my regard, but this only lasts for a moment until I take that first step towards you and you realize this is no longer the game you'd planned to play. Another step. You feel a rapid flush of heat hit your neck and cheeks as I close the distance between us quickly; there is only time to inhale one short, quick breath before my free hand lifts into the air and connects against your throat, my fingers closing around the soft, vulnerable, warm flesh and clenching down against blood vessels and tendons. Eyelids flutter. An exhalation of breath and your teeth come into view as your mouth opens, chin resting on the top of my hand.

I cut right through the bullshit. I enjoy your games - I adore your cute little petulance and the way you attempt to get a rise out of me. God, I fucking love that. But not tonight. You can put up your protests and play your little games, but we both know the second my hand touches your throat - it's over. You melt. Your knees go weak... exactly as they're doing now.

My agitation flares slightly again for a second and I clench just a bit tighter, lifting you half an inch higher as you attempt to compensate with unresponsive legs, already weak with ancient, timeless, feminine surrender. Your skull pressed up against the wall behind you, your eyelids flutter and close.

"Look at me..." my quiet, growling voice threatens with a slight jerk of my hand. Eyes shoot open - and pure, helpless lust glazes your gaze until it finally centers on my eyes. I can feel blood vessels at the bottom of my palm swelling. God damn I love it when they do that! The soft flesh of your delicate neck is puffed out and swelling, and I release my grip and yank you by the back of the neck off of the wall and into my kiss as you gasp for a breath and moan a cry of release into my open mouth. Your lips are nearly unresponsive as I take the kiss, the result of residual numbness. I slow my kiss to a gentle sucking of the bottom lip, pulling back achingly slow with my teeth, drawing you back into awareness as I draw away.

Yes, now that is more like it.

Smirk at me? Sass me with that attitude, your cute little hand on your hip with that eyebrow raised in the air? Lasted all of five seconds. Yes, this is much more like it.

Absolutely no resistance. None whatsoever as I turn to the left and back up, pulling you with me by the belt strap wrapped behind your neck that's never left my right hand this whole time - wrapped once - now twice - around your throat, your long, straight brown hair tucked beneath it's hard straight edges. Fuck, you look delicious.

Absolutely no resistance.

I use both hands to shift the belt to the back of your neck and hold you there, my other hand descending then to slowly pop open the button in the front of my jeans. Eyes boring into yours as you hear that metallic zipping sound.

Willingly sinking to your knees before me of your own volition, the uncomfortable pressure around your throat and my dark, stormy eyes holding you intensely, you feel it, that hot, wet, slippery feeling between your thighs as they spread open on the hard ground before me.

Is this what you wanted? Is this what you were expecting when you decided to act cute? I'll let you think on that for a moment... now open your fucking mouth.

Staiton
Staiton
1 Followers