Melting the Ice

Story Info
Richard melts the cold hard ice of his boss.
2.6k words
4.41
46.9k
27
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie Yi was my Sales Director at a medical equipment company where I was recently employed. At 46, she was a few years older than I was but I couldn't help but notice her when she walked through the department. She had long hair that was as black as a raven that she always wore pinned up into a bun. Her eyes were sexy petite almonds that sparkled when the light hit them just right. She had the body of a much younger woman and that tight little ass of hers made me want to get to know her in spite of what she represented in the hierarchy of the company.

Julie was also purported to be an Ice Queen. She did little of the hiring for the sales department but she did all of the firing. The rumor was she didn't even do it in person; she'd just send you an email at the end of the day to see HR.

The first time I was introduced to Julie would be my last day at R & S Medical, though I did not know it at the time. My manager and I were going over my resent sales numbers when Julie walked by his desk. He quickly stood up straight at attention; it was obvious that he was completely scared to death of her. He was a career man so I kind of understood why, but I was the new hotshot salesman who was at the top of the sales board with only a few weeks in. I had no fear.

He introduced her to me as "Miss Yi" and I offered my hand. She ignored it and dressed me down with her cold dark gaze and finally said: "I think you'd look better if you shaved."

I quickly raised my hand to my rough five o'clock shadow and shook my head in disbelief. Miss Yi started to walk away.

"And you should smile more," I said to her back.

Julie stopped dead in her tracks, turned slowly with her head to the side and looked into my brown eyes.

"What did you say to me?"

I pointed at the corners of my mouth with my index fingers.

"You're never fully dressed without a smile," I said.

Julie glared at me, then at my manager, who looked like he was about to pass out.

As word spread throughout R & S Medical, I became the man to avoid at all costs that day. I was the plague carrier, the man who could possibly get you fired. Even my boss didn't say another word to me for the rest of the day. At 4:30 PM an email came from Miss Yi, telling me to go to HR.

In the back of my mind I knew it was coming but the reality of getting fired was still shocking. I knew I was a talented salesperson and I had plenty of savings. So I put those feelings aside, I would find another job soon.

I decided to go out that night, partly to drown my sorrows and partly to celebrate. Club Liquid was featuring a local band I was really getting into, so I decided to go there. I put on wine-colored button-down sport shirt to complement my dark skin tone, midnight blue jeans and a blazer to complete the look. I even shaved scruffy beard and when I checked my smooth skin in the mirror I thought maybe Miss Yi had something there.

I paid my cover, casually walked over to the bar to check out the female population, and who should catch my eye but Miss Julie Yi. She was at the end of the bar, sitting with all her friends, which was really a sarcastic way of saying she was sitting all alone.

Julie wore a tight mid-thigh black dress that showed off her gorgeous shapely legs. She was drinking an Island Breeze in a fancy glass that was just about empty. I asked the bartender to send her another one and I ordered a Sam Adams for myself.

Julie she looked up to see who had sent her the drink; held up her glass in a mock toast and smiled. Then she recognized me, and her pretty smile disappeared. I grabbed my beer and made my way over to her.

"I was right," I announced.

"About?" She was as cold as the arctic wind in deep winter.

I gestured to her face with the neck of the bottle. "Your smile, it's positively breathtaking."

She tried to look unfazed by the flattery but she couldn't hide that she appreciated the compliment for a brief moment.

"Richard, one would think since you are recently unemployed that you wouldn't be spending your money on women in clubs."

"Julie, we're old friends," I said. "Look, I'm not pissed at you. Lighten up, okay?" I smiled and took a sip of my beer.

She picked up her drink and slid off the barstool, her dress rode up a little and I got a glimpse of her silky smooth upper thighs. Julie tapped her glass against my beer bottle.

"Thanks for the drink, Richard," she said and walked off toward the dance floor.

She stopped near the stage and moved stiffly to the music. It was obvious she was not too great at relaxing, but God bless her for trying. I watched Julie's awkward little dance and waited for the moment that I knew would come. There it was: she turned back to see if I was watching her. When she saw that I was, she quickly turned back to the stage.

I slipped up behind her, wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her back against me.

"I beg your pardon," she stepped quickly away and turned to face me.

"Julie, in all the time you've worked at R & S Medical, no-one has ever stood up to you. I think you liked what I did today, you wanted someone to take charge and maybe put you in your place for a change."

"And where exactly do you think that is," Julie questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"At the moment, it's here with me, listening to good music on this dance floor. Maybe later..."

Before I could finish my sentence Julie put her arm around my neck and pulled my lips to hers. Her sweet-tasting tongue probed my mouth and her legs straddled mine as she rubbed herself against my thigh. To the casual observer it might have looked like we were dancing, except we were joined at the lips.

Julie broke our kiss; she breathed heavily and gazed into my eyes with a burning lust in her eyes. I took her drink from her hand and put it on the edge of the stage with my beer bottle. I grabbed her wrist and lead her out the fire exit. We found ourselves alone in an access alley between the club and another building. I pressed her warm body against the rough brick wall as I kissed her painted lips. I ran my hands up her smooth thighs under her dress and when I squeeze her tight little ass for the first time, my cock pulsed in my jeans. She moaned and pressed harder against me and felt my cock throb through my jeans. I ached while my cock strained against my button fly jeans.

I wanted to liberate her tits from her dress but because of the cut, there was no way to do it from the front. I turned her around and she placed her hands against the brick wall as I pulled her black lace thong down her legs. I slowly traced my tongue up her thigh then and buried my face between her lovely round ass cheeks. I pulled her hips back slightly so I could have more access. I leisurely licked her clit and when my tongue teased her asshole, her body quivered.

"Oh you're so fucking naughty," she moaned and spread her ass open with her right hand.

She tasted sweet with a soft musky flavor that was intoxicating. Her pussy was drenched by the time I plunged my tongue into her folds. I flicked and teased her clit, then sucked it between my lips. I could hear Julie's moans echo off the walls even as she pushed her ass back into my face. I took her hips into my hands and pressed her body into me as I tongue-fucked her pussy and super-tight ass hole.

"Oh fuck! Richard, I need to feel you inside of me," she whimpered as her long nails dug into my scalp as she grabbed the back of my head.

I quickly stood up and unbuttoned the fly on my jeans. I pulled my cock out into the damp night air and slapped the head against her juicy pussy lips. She jumped and tried to push back against me to force me inside her, but I was in a teasing mood. I dipped the head of my black cock between her juicy lips and slowly moved it up and down teasing her engorged lips. She pushed back again, this time spreading pussy open with her fingers to invite me in. I pulled back and spanked her ass with my hard cock, letting Julie feel how hard and hot my cock was before ramming it deep into her pussy.

"Oh God yes," she slurred.

She pushed against the wall and fucked back against me. I ran my hand through her silky black hair and clenched it right at the scalp line, and pulled her head back firmly, making her moan with pleasure.

Her pussy muscles squeezed my cock, straining to pull me in deeper and not let go. With each stroke she became wetter and wetter; I struggled to keep from exploding inside her exquisite pussy. I reached around and felt her small firm tits through the dress. I could feel her nipples rising against the fabric begging to be touched.

"Oh fuck, you're going to fucking make me cum," Julie cried out. Her body twitched and shivered as her orgasm flashed through her.

We were oblivious to the world; neither of us would have cared if we were being watched. My jeans were bunched around my ankles and Julie's black dress was pulled up over her taut ass. Her muscles flexed as my cock slid in and out of that tight wet pussy. My cock glistened from the neon street lights making it a shiny deep red then deep blue as it plunged in and out of Julie's beautiful smooth pussy.

She turned around swiftly, and I popped loose from her sex. I pushed her back against the wall, her legs went up and wrapped around my hips like two ravenous pythons. She braced herself against the bricks and lifted her hips to mine as I held her ass in my hands. We intently looked into each others' eyes while she slowly impaled herself on my cock.

Julie slapped my face, hard and ground her pussy into me. She forced my cock deep into her drenched cunt. I was shocked by the slap, but it only made me want to fuck her more. She looked so fucking sexy with her legs wrapped around me and her dress pulled up around her waist.

She pulled my mouth to hers, sucked my tongue into her sweet mouth as she moaned. Then suddenly she pulled away and slapped me again. My hands were full of her sexy behind and I couldn't protect myself, which she seemed to enjoy. The burning sensation on my cheek made me desire her even more than I ever thought I could. I plunged deeper, inch after swollen inch of my cock slid into the taut depths of her pussy. Her mouth made a silent "O" and her sexy eyes reflected the red and blue lights. Her silky black hair bounced with each thrust of my cock like waves in the ocean during a violent storm.

Julie squeezed her eyes shut and a convulsive orgasm detonated. I felt her pussy contract around my cock. I was almost at the point of no return, my cum churned in my heavy sac. My head snapped back and my body trembled. Julie uncoiled her legs and slid down my body like a gymnast, she settled on her knees in front of me, and firmly took hold of my iron-hard cock into both of her hands. A pearl of pre-cum surged to the slit of my cock head. She thrust her head closer and flicked out her tongue, and snatched the clear drop into her mouth. I shivered as Julie engulfed my leaking cockhead with her warm, wet mouth, then the shaft; easily and expertly consumed my whole cock. Her cheeks puffed out and her throat widened to accommodate all of my erection.

I marveled as I stared down into those beautiful almond eyes as they looked up at me. Her face glowed, her lips kissing up against my balls, my cock gone, disappeared inside her mouth. She kept my member locked down in her mouth and throat for ten torrid seconds. I felt hot, humid breaths steaming out of her flared nostrils. Then I watched her as she pulled her head back, releasing my dripping shaft oozing out of her mouth until she clung to the meaty cap of my cock with her teeth. She flicked her tongue over the tip of my rod then pushed her head forward again, and swallowed my over-engorged cock.

I gasped for breath in the damp night air. Her head bobbed up and down on my pussy-slick dick, taking it to the back of her throat and beyond.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

She sucked me harder. Bursts after burst of my hot, sticky cum exploded into her mouth. Julie didn't let a single drop hit the pavement as she moaned with pleasure. Her hand milked my jerking cock, and made sure she drained me of every drop I could give her until she thought I was dry. I then uncontrollably shot one more burst of hot cum on the front of her black dress.

Julie looked down at the dress, scooped up my cum onto her finger.

"You fucking bastard," she said in a soft sexy tone, then licked my cum from her finger. "This is dry clean only."

"Send me the bill," I replied, as I pulled my underwear and jeans up over my deflating cock.

"How will you pay to get it cleaned?" Julie asked. "You're unemployed."

"Yeah, about that. Why did you fire me anyway?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Julie answered as she shimmy her dress back down around her hips and leaned in to kiss me. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue.

"I can't go around fucking a guy who works for me," she finally whispered.

I took her to her house that night and Julie peeled herself out of that tight, stained, black dress. For the first time I was able to see all of her exotic naked beauty with her perfectly perky breast and her thick chocolate nipples.

We fucked all night by the glow of the candles. I was abruptly woken up by the touch of Julie's right hand rubbing my cock with oil and her left hand holding her cell phone to her ear.

"Hey Betty, you know that Sales Director's position you have open over there," she spoke as she continued to oil up my hardening cock. "I have the perfect person for the position; he's extremely talented and would be an excellent leader in you company."

Julie moved closer to me, and then licked her lips and mouthed the words, "I want you to fuck my ass."

"Yes, he can be there Monday at 10," Julie hung up the phone. She threw the phone on her nightstand, straddled her body over my cock cowgirl style and rubbed my dick against her tight asshole.

I gazed up at her with an inquisitive look on my face.

"What?" She questioned. "That dress was fucking expensive and you need a job."