Melting the Ice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,728 Followers

They parted for a second and Natalie blinked her eyes open as she drew in a breath. Hayden muttered something she didn't quite catch and moved his hand to cup the back of her head. He kissed her again, harder this time, his tongue pressing against the seam of her lips, asking for entrance.

Natalie didn't protest. She parted her lips as she lifted her hands to clutch his arms. Hayden tilted her head back and thrust his tongue into her mouth. He tasted faintly of beer and his masculine scent flooded her senses. His kiss was skilled and she made a small sound that didn't register in her brain until later, when he was easing away from her.

Hayden grinned as he stroked his thumb down her cheek and she managed a weak smile in response.

"I'd like to kiss you again."

She let out a breathless laugh and nodded. "I won't fight you."

So he leaned in and kissed her again. She sagged against him this time, clenching her hands into fists where she clutched his jacket. His hand moved around to hold her waist as he plunged his tongue into her mouth.

Holy cow, Natalie thought as she kissed him back. I've never met a guy who could kiss like this.

She wasn't sure how long they made out in that cab but at some point, the cab driver gave a discreet cough and Hayden pulled back. They were both breathing hard and Natalie could already feel the tenderness in her lips.

Good lord. She ran her tongue over her bottom lip. We haven't even made it inside his place yet.

"I think this is it," the driver said and gestured with one hand to their right.

There was a large apartment building and Hayden leaned forward to check. He agreed and released Natalie so he could pull his wallet out to pay the driver. Then he got out and held a hand down to help Natalie to her feet. She followed in silence as he led the way into the building and towards the elevators.

Alone in the small cube as it moved up several floors, Hayden took hold of her hand and pulled her close, bringing one hand up to cup her chin. She gazed back at him, feeling caught by the intense look in his blue eyes. He opened his mouth as if to speak but no words came out. Natalie felt oddly comforted by that. At least she wasn't the only one affected by this wild attraction between them. Hayden let out a little laugh and Natalie responded to his infectious smile with one of her own.

Then, before she could draw another breath, he kissed her. His lips were just as warm as they'd been in the cab. His tongue slid between her lips when she parted them. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and bowed against his body, reveling in the warmth she felt radiating from him. His rough beard scratched her face a little bit but she found that she liked it. When Hayden moved his lips to trail kisses down her throat, she turned her head to follow the coarse beard, loving the way it felt against her skin.

He laughed and lifted his head to look at her as he slid one hand up her back. "You're making this difficult."

Natalie blinked at him, not following his words at all. "I am?"
His eyes flicked to the numbers over the elevator doors as they parted. "This is my floor."

He said let her go so he could lead her out of the elevator. His hand was large and warm around hers and Natalie couldn't stop the shiver from coursing up and down her spine.

"This is a nice building," she said, feeling the need to speak, to say anything to dispel some of the tension flying between them.

Hayden tossed her a grin as he fumbled with his keys and unlocked his apartment door. "It's a great place. I like living here during the hockey season."

"Just the season? Don't you stay for spring and summer?"

He pushed his door open and gestured for her to go ahead of him. His eyes followed her with a curious gaze and Natalie flushed under his scrutiny.

"I go to Sweden in the summer," he told her and she nodded like that made perfect sense to her.

The apartment was dark and Natalie walked a few steps in before she stopped, unsure of where to go. She turned to face Hayden as he shut the door and a second later, his arms were around her. She gasped in surprise as he brought his mouth down on hers again, ruthlessly thrusting his tongue between her lips and teasing her.

"Can we discuss my vacation time later?" he asked a minute later. Natalie noticed that he was breathing hard. "I'd like to kiss you."

She laughed and shook her head. "You just kissed me."

There was dim light filtering into his entryway from somewhere in his apartment and Natalie's eyes gradually adjusted. She could see Hayden's handsome face hovering over hers but his eyes were shadowed.

"I want to do it again," he retorted and kissed her. "And again," he added with another kiss, lingering longer this time. He teased her with his tongue, drawing the kiss out until she hung limp in his arms.

"OK," she agreed breathlessly when he moved his mouth away.

"OK?"

"Yeah. You can keep kissing me."

He grinned, his teeth flashing in the dim light and Natalie smiled back, barely staying upright in his arms. He kissed her again, and again. Natalie surrendered, helpless to do otherwise. She unaware that he was moving them until she felt her leg connect with a low table in his front hall. She yelped in surprise and Hayden lifted his head.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" He set her back on her own feet.

Natalie shook her head. "It's fine. I was just surprised." She smiled and moved one of her hands to slide tentative fingers through the hair at the back of his head. "Aren't you going to keep kissing me?"

He chuckled, the sound sliding deliciously through Natalie, making her feel even hotter. She realized then that they were both still wearing their jackets. Now that she was steady on her feet again, she let go of Hayden and unzipped her jacket, not looking away from his focused gaze. He watched her in silence for a moment before moving to take off his own jacket. They reached for each other at the same moment, their coats falling forgotten to the floor.

Natalie lifted her face, eager for another bone-melting kiss. He obliged, wrapping his long fingers around her jaw and tipping her chin up as he brought his mouth down on hers. She parted her lips and lapped at his, wanting nothing more than to taste him, his beer-flavored musk. His arms closed around her waist and hauled her right up against his body. He was solid and hard against her and Natalie shuddered at the sensation. A moan slipped out of her as Hayden left her lips to trail hot, moist kisses over her chin and down her throat.

He moved then, lifting her and pressing her back to the wall. When she felt the wall come up against her back, Natalie started and kicked one foot in reflex. It knocked the small table beside them, rattling whatever was resting on top of it. The noise jarred them both and they turned their heads to look at the wobbling shadow of the table. Then they looked into each other's eyes and laughed.

Hayden's lashes lowered and Natalie bit her lip nervously. In spite of their passionate moment being disturbed by her sudden motion, Hayden still held her pinned between his hard body and the wall. His eyes were drifting over her face, down to the V of her shirt and back up again. Natalie couldn't do anything to avoid it. She was, quite literally, helpless in his grasp and weak from his intoxicating kisses.

Dimly she thought that she shouldn't feel this stirred up by a man she'd just met. She shouldn't be letting him manhandle her against a wall in his dark apartment. Then Hayden shoved a hand into her ponytail, yanking her hair free of the elastic. She winced as it pulled and Hayden breathed an apology against her lips. Natalie shook her head and put her hand at the back of his head, savoring the feeling of his silky dark hair between her fingers.

"Kiss me," she whispered.

He covered her mouth with his, his beard scratching her. She grinned as he nibbled on her chin and sucked on her neck. All the while, his hands were moving down her sides, lifting her shirt. She wriggled against him, desperate to feel his hands on her skin. When his large hands clamped onto her bare waist, she jerked against him, pressing her head back on the wall.

His mouth moved lower as he stroked her. He lapped at her skin and kissed his way down to the curve of her collarbone. Natalie shivered again, clinging to his shoulders and she hooked one leg around his waist. That move seemed to startle him and he wrenched his head up. They stared into each other's eyes for a charged moment, both of them breathing hard. Then Hayden moved his hands down to the button at the waist of her jeans.

Natalie knew exactly what he was trying to do and she amazed herself by not freaking out. The extent of her wild sexual experiences included the family couch in her parents' basement and the foot of a hotel room bed. Being taken like this, against a wall, by a man she'd met less than two hours before, was not something she'd ever have imagined herself doing. Still, she just didn't care. Hayden's eyes were so dark and his hands were so sure on her body. She reached for him, going for his zipper, but he stopped her with a growled protest.

"Don't." He kissed her again, sucking on her bottom lip as he drew back. "You need to hold on to me."

Natalie shuddered as his meaning sank in and she felt herself nodding. He grinned as he slipped his hands inside her pants. Natalie sucked in a sharp breath and pressed her head back against the wall, arching towards him. His fingers cupped her deftly, sliding erotically over the crotch of her panties as he lowered his head to kiss her. His lips teased hers as he touched her below, inflaming her beyond reason.

She closed her eyes and rocked against him when he pushed his hand inside her panties, touching her intimately. He stroked her once, twice, and his tongue plunged deeper into her mouth as he did. Natalie moaned, clutching his shoulders and pushing her hips into his.

With an inarticulate sound, Hayden jerked his hand away and shoved her pants and underwear over her hips. Startled, Natalie dropped her leg and her eyes opened. Hayden pulled away from the kiss, just long enough to push her pants off all the way. They fell in a pool at her feet and then he was lifting her again. This time she wrapped both her legs around his waist and he growled as he sucked her lower lip into his mouth.

Natalie heard he sound of another zipper parting and was distantly aware that this was all happening very fast, even for a one-night stand. Then Hayden's fingers were between her legs again and one arm was sliding around her waist. She was anchored even more firmly against him and moaned when he parted her swollen and sensitive folds. She had the fleeting thought that she should be embarrassed by just how ready she was for him but it passed when she felt that utterly male part of him slide against her thigh.

"I want..." he gasped, his voice breaking on the words. He kissed her, sliding his tongue over and around hers, stealing her breath yet again. "God, Natalie, I want you so bad."

I know, she replied silently, too breathless to form words. She rocked her body against his, hoping her actions would speak for her, hoping it would be enough for him to...

Then he was sliding all his rigid length inside of her, his arm around her waist hauling her down as he rose up. Natalie dropped her head back, ignoring the dull thud of her head hitting the wall. Hayden closed his lips on her throat, sucking and lapping at her skin with his tongue. He pumped his hips and Natalie clung to him, her legs tightening around his waist.

Oh God! she thought as he pumped again, driving his body even deeper inside of hers.

"So good..." she moaned out loud, barely aware of speaking at all. "God... feels so... good..."

Hayden's answering chuckle was deep and vibrated through her entire body. He drove himself into her, pumping hard again and again and Natalie felt her orgasm sweep through her. She was caught by surprise and cried out before she could temper her response. She bucked wildly between Hayden and the wall, frantic as the sensations swamped her and he continued to pump himself into her.

She wasn't even coming down from that high when Hayden made a grunting noise and increased his pace. Natalie squeezed her legs around him and opened her mouth on the side of his neck. He groaned and his fingers dug almost painfully into her waist and hip where he held her. He moved faster, driving deeper and Natalie moaned as he took her, as he came apart with his own climax.

He slowed after a moment, easing the pace until they were still. They sagged against each other in the aftermath and Natalie felt him trembling around her. Realizing that he was still bearing all her weight against the wall, she touched his cheek and smiled when he lifted dazed eyes to her face.

"You can let me down." She wasn't surprised when her voice was barely a breathy whisper.

He shook his head in response and Natalie squeaked as they began to slide down the wall. They ended up on the floor, Hayden holding her in his lap as he knelt. Natalie smiled and leaned back against the wall. Hayden's eyes flicked over her face and down her throat, which she knew was flushed from their frantic coupling.

"I'm sorry," he said hoarsely.

Natalie lifted her eyebrows. Sorry? I can't wait to find out what 'you're welcome' is like, she thought and grinned as the wicked thought occurred to her. "Why are you sorry?"

"I didn't mean to..." he stopped and he shook his head ruefully.

"I thought we came here to do exactly that," Natalie offered with a giggle.

Hayden responded with a chuckle that felt delightfully wicked with him still deep inside of her.

"We did," he replied and leaned forward to kiss her. "But not here, not like this."

"Oh?" Natalie looped her arms around his neck, sliding her body against his. She watched his eyes narrow and bit her bottom lip at the answering tautness of his arms around her waist. "Where did you have in mind? And how?"

Hayden laughed and his muscles flexed beneath her arms as he somehow managed to get to his feet with Natalie still cradled against his body. He walked down the hall, finding the way through his dark apartment. Natalie laughed breathlessly when he tossed her backwards onto a plush bed. Before she could move, he crawled over her and took her mouth in another blistering kiss.

"Here," he growled as he lifted his head. "And all night long."

***

Natalie jerked awake at the sound of water running. She sat up in a strange bed and looked around, pushing her hair out of her eyes.

Where the hell am I? She gaped at her surroundings.

As she took in the sparse decorating and dark, masculine furniture, it all came back to her. Flushing crimson, she looked down at her naked body and groaned as she smacked a hand to her forehead. She didn't think she'd had that much to drink last night but here she was, in a stranger's bed.

She heard footsteps outside the room and looked towards the open doorway just as Hayden appeared, wearing sweats and no shirt. Her mouth went instantly dry and she stared slack-jawed at him.

"Good morning, beautiful Natalie," he said in a sweet, low voice that sank through her body to settle low in her abdomen.

As he crossed the room towards her, she remembered that she was stark naked and yanked the bed covers up over her chest. Hayden chuckled and sat down beside her, tugging on the sheets. She clung to them, giggling nervously when he pulled a little harder. Then he gave them a hard yank and she toppled towards him with an exclamation. She let go of the blanket to stop herself from landing face first in his lap.

Hayden's strong hands gripped her arms and he pulled her up against his bare chest. The fine layer of dark hair across his pecs tickled her bare nipples and turned them into hard little tips in an instant. She raised her eyes to his face and melted when she saw the dazzling smile on his handsome face. There was a dark glint in his sky-blue eyes and she forgot all about trying to struggle against him.

"Good morning," he repeated, his voice low and husky.

She sighed when his lips brushed across hers. "Good morning."

"Did you sleep well?"

Natalie didn't hear him at first. She was far too distracted by the strong hand sliding down her bare back. A shiver wracked her body when his long fingers found the curve of her bottom and she shifted without thinking so that he held more of her.

"Natalie?"

She dragged her eyes away from his wide smile and tantalizing lips.

"Mmm?"

She moved again when he gave her ass a firm squeeze. He chuckled and the sound loosened whatever had been left coiled inside of her. She sagged against him and circled his broad shoulders with her arms.

"I'll take that as a 'yes,'" he murmured just as he brought his mouth down on hers.

Lord, but the man knows how to kiss, she thought as he slanted his lips and drove his tongue inside her mouth.

She felt that she could stay here forever, just kissing him. Flashes of their night together crossed her mind and she shivered at the memories. It had been hot, from that first moment against the wall in his front hall to the second in his bed, and the third sometime in the middle of the night. It was morning now and she felt the hard evidence that he wanted her yet again. It made her feel wondrously desirable, a feeling she was not too familiar with.

Hayden lifted his head, breaking their kiss, and Natalie's eyes fluttered open to look up at his face. He smiled at her, his breath coming faster than before, and he swept a hand over her forehead, pushing some of her unruly hair off her face.

"Are you hungry?" His question threw cold water on her desire.

She lifted an eyebrow. "You want to talk about food now?"

He chuckled and bent his head to nip at her lips and her chin before answering. "I'd like to devour you, beautiful Natalie, but I have practice in a couple hours."

Her face fell and she looked away. She'd shocked herself by waking up in Hayden's bedroom - something she'd never done with her previous one-night stands - but she'd quickly responded to his kiss and touch. Now he wanted to get rid of her. He was being polite about it, but she was fooling herself if she'd had even a moment's thought of sticking around.

"Of course," she murmured and offered him a weak smile. She ignored the darkening of his eyes, telling herself it was still quite dark in his room, and tried to extricate herself from his arms.

He said something then, not in English. Natalie looked back at him in time to see his pupils explode and then he was tumbling her onto her back. She gasped in surprise as he laid his body over hers and claimed her lips in another delicious kiss. Her arms went back around his shoulders and she held on as he devoured her. He moved on from her mouth, trailing kisses across her face and down her throat.

"I thought..." she started and gasped when he grazed her collarbone with his teeth. "I thought you were hungry."

Lifting his head, he gave her a devilish grin and she felt moisture explode between her thighs. "I am," he replied in his husky, accented voice. "Do you want me to stop?" This he asked as he moved and nudged her legs apart with one powerful thigh. Natalie caught her breath when he stroked his hand over her hip and between her legs. She forgot everything, even her embarrassment over responding so easily to him.

"Natalie?"

He dropped his head to kiss her neck. His fingers slid through her damp curls and she bit her lip as a moan slipped out.

"I can stop if you like," he murmured, his breath raising goosebumps all over her skin.

"No." She shook her head as he stroked her, stirring her beyond reason. It should be impossible for him to get her this worked up so fast. "I want you to..." she trailed off as he pressed two fingers inside of her.

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,728 Followers