Melting The Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening, after dinner, as the three of us sat watching TV, Debbie had remarked that her mother was moving around a lot better than this morning and that her neck appeared to be feeling much better and asked her what she had done to help it heal.

"Well" said Edith, as I held my breath wondering what she would say, "after trying a soak and the heating pad I took your advice and asked Michael to rub some ointment on my neck. You were right; he has such gentle hands. It did help tremendously. Maybe he wouldn't mind giving me a massage again sometime."

Debbie looked over at me in stunned, wide eyed silence. All I could do was stare blankly back at her. "Thank you Michael" whispered Debbie. "I know how hard that must have been; for both of you."

I just smiled and shrugged. If she only knew how hard I had been, she would have killed both her mother and me. "Anytime," I replied. "Like I said before, I'm just here to help."

To be continued....

12