Melvin's Magic Love Juice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now drink,” she told him and poured the contents of the bottle between her breasts, down her body. The potion was a deep, blood red, and its sweetness filled the air with the scent of rosebuds. She pulled Melvin’s head to her pussy, where the potion began to dribble and then drip off her and into Melvin’s open mouth.

Wasn’t his fresh cum in this potion that dripped from the witch onto his willing tongue? Melvin could only taste a richly sweet flavor similar to his favorite wine. Besides, the witch bid him to drink. He did as she ordered. She was his goddess, and he didn't even know her name.

Then darkness swooped over him, carrying him away into the deepening night. He closed his eyes and slipped into a dreamless sleep.

***

Melvin’s eyes fluttered open, the morning light pooling over his face and pillow. He was dressed in his clothes from the night before, and a dull throb rapped between his eyes: signs of a hangover. Had he been drinking last night?

Probably. He couldn’t remember, but he’d had some crazy ass dreams. He searched for his glasses and couldn’t find them anywhere. A vague memory... his glasses falling and skidding across the floor after a gorgeous witch had stolen his seed... but he wrote this off as the imaginings of a particularly vivid dream. More likely, he’d lost them stumbling home from the bar down the block.

Melvin hopped into the shower, cleaned himself off, toweled himself dry, and dressed for work. He felt better today for some reason. A new day and new opportunities and all that jazz, he guessed.

In fact, if Mrs. Olivia Crabapple started up with him, he just might give her a few choice words in reply. And if his favorite waitress worked today at the cafe, he just might ask her out after lunch.

Then again, he might not.

Whistling, Melvin walked out of his apartment building and into the new day.

12