Melvin's Magic Love Juice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Melvin, always staying so late at the office. You know, all work and no play makes Melvin a dull little shit, now doesn't it? So... let's play," she said, sticking a finger across her red lips and then sliding it between them to suck on it.

"I... uh... I... don't..." Melvin's words caught in his throat, and he choked on them. Walking into Crabapple's office and being confronted by this spectacle was completely unexpected, and he had no capacity to react.

"Is the whip a bit too much? A little too scary? I think so, too," she said and flipped it away behind her. It twisted through the air and landed on the floor with a thud. Her grin faded, and she gave him a solemn, demanding look.

"Now get on your knees," she ordered. Melvin did so, sliding to the floor, and he had to admit the entire situation was beginning to turn him on. He had Courtney to think about though; what about her? Then again, the consequences of turning down Olivia Crabapple when she was after something she wanted were enough to make a guy reach for his own genitals in fear.

Olivia hopped off the desk and strutted towards him, her hips swaying. She came to a stop in front of Melvin, her womanhood face-to-face with Melvin's eyes. Olivia was wearing crotchless panties, the lips of her vagina glistening, and Melvin was reminded of the night before, kneeling before the witch as she made him drink her sweet and tangy potion... the love juice running down the witch's body, glistening on her skin before dripping into Melvin's open mouth. Did the love juice have something to do with what was happening to him now? Melvin didn't doubt it.

"Eat my pussy," Olivia growled. "Eat it."

She grabbed Melvin's hair and forced his face into her crotch. Melvin's nose banged into the mound just above her slit, making Olivia moan above him, her nails digging harder into his scalp. His glasses tilted on his nose, and Melvin scrambled to pull them off and push them to safety before anything got out of hand. He made a mental note to remember where he left them.

Melvin had never given a woman oral sex before and wasn't sure where to start. Well, he might as well learn now. What if Courtney ever wanted him to perform oral on her? He began to lick around Olivia's pussy lips, tasting the salty and tangy fluids that had began to seep there. Surprisingly, he found it didn't taste half bad; in fact, he kinda liked it.

He tried slipping his tongue past the lips and into Olivia's moist love canal. She was so hot there, he could feel the warmth on his face. This drew an intake of breath from Olivia above him. He began to orchestrate his head back and forth, forcing his tongue in and out of her in rhythm.

Remembering that women were supposedly very sensitive on their clitoris, he lifted one hand to the mound above her slit and roamed with his fingers until he found a small, hard object that seemed to be jutting up from the area around it.

"Oh yeah, Melvin. Lick my whore's cunt. Lap up that nasty slut syrup I'm brewing for you," Olivia mumbled, lost in a nonsensical ramble of dirty talk. Slut syrup? Melvin tried not to listen to her. He took her clit and rolled it between two fingers, applying pressure but not enough to cause pain... or so he hoped.

"Oh, there it is! You found it! Eureka! That's clit gold! Mine that shit for cum now, you fucking pleasure detective," Olivia continued her sexual discourse.

Sweat began to form on Melvin's brow, and he had trouble concentrating with the insane banter coming above him. She was worse than listening to director's commentary during the hottest scene in one's favorite porno. He exchanged his mouth and hand, so he could gingerly suck on Olivia's clit and rub it with his tongue while he slipped two fingers into her dripping pussy.

"Goddammit fuck shitter titty ass suck!" Olivia moaned, her nails digging so hard into Melvin's scalp that he was afraid she might start drawing blood. Abruptly, her hands became claws, gripping clumps of his hair, and she yanked him up with a hard pull.

"Yeow!" Melvin cried as he was lifted from his knees. Hot tears sprang into his eyes. Olivia stuck out her bottom lip and wiped away one of his tears with a finger. She then sucked the tear off the tip of it.

"Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you, but it's time to fuck mama now," she said and pushed him into her leather desk chair. Melvin fell into it, all balance lost, flailing his arms. He hit it with a grunt, and before he could get himself situated, Olivia jumped on top of him, expelling any air left in Melvin's lungs.

Her hands tore away buttons, peeled off his shirt, and scrambled to unbuckle Melvin's pants. The crotch jutted up in a ridiculous mockery of an equilateral triangle, his erection struggling to be set free; Olivia's aggression, her desperate want of him, made Melvin want her back. And the fact it was his evil, hated and very hot boss he was about to screw didn't hurt either. Olivia had him naked in moments.

She hovered over his hard cock for a moment, a trail of wetness actually dripping down the side of one leg and then plunged herself onto him by dropping all of her weight on his cock, a loud gasp issuing from both of them. Melvin's hands gripped her breasts, rubbing them, squeezing, and he pulled the top of the lingerie down to expose their nakedness to his mouth.

Melvin couldn't remember the last time he'd had sex. It had been with his wife, so at least two years ago, and it had not been much more than her limp on the bed, waiting for him to end his clumsy thrusting and eventually dribble his seed into her. The last time he'd experienced the sheer excitement and wild nature of intercourse... well, he didn't think he'd ever experienced it before now.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme that Oscar Meyer Wiener, so I can coat it with fuck mustard!" Olivia cried out, her breasts bouncing in Melvin's face as he took turns sucking on each of them. Fuck mustard?

Olivia was definitely coating him with something, fuck mustard or not. Melvin hadn't ever imagined that so much fluid could come out of a woman. His wife had barely ever gotten wet enough to be lubricated for him. Olivia Crabapple, his sworn enemy, was so hot and wet that he could barely feel the inside of her; it was like making love to a squishy sponge. This didn't matter as the situation and Olivia's enthusiasm kept Melvin more than turned on. Olivia leaned into him and began to nibble on his ear.

"I'm gonna to make you cum so much, we'll be able to feed small African villages," she whispered and licked the side of his face. His face glistened with her saliva, and Olivia loved the look of it. Her eyes locked onto his own, wanton passion mirrored in her gaze.

Melvin clenched his eyes shut, trying to keep himself from cumming. He had to build up some stamina, some endurance. He'd read that it took the average woman typically twenty or so minutes before she warmed up to orgasm. His hands grabbed her tight ass, gripping its firmness, and he wondered how many men in the office had fantasized about doing what he was doing to Olivia at this very moment.

"Stick a finger in my ass, plug that shit up, and I'll cum. Please! I promise I'll cum," Olivia begged, her lips still next to Melvin's ear. Ok, so maybe Crabapple didn't need all that time to cum. She humped him a little quicker, her breasts pressing against his face, her tongue flickering at his ear lobe, and Melvin slid a hand between the cheeks of her ass, searching for the hole she'd begged him to "plug."

Finding it, he slid his middle finger into her asshole. Her rectum was hot and tight. Her entire body tensed around him, her pussy milking his cock, gripping it suddenly and forcefully. She no longer felt like a squishy sponge; she now held him in a vise.

"Good boy! Time for your treat!" she said, just loud enough for him to hear, and then bucked hard twice and screamed. Her yell was primal and thunderous and right in Melvin's ear. He found that he didn't care as her pussy began to squirt creamy wet goo over his throbbing cock. The force of her female ejaculation both amazed and shocked him and managed to force his own orgasm to impending doom, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

"Yesss, yesss, cum in meee. Feed my pussy your cum," she said breathlessly into Melvin's ear as her own orgasm completed its last weakening spasms. He felt his balls tighten, and the surge of his jism as it flew through his shaft and spurted into her pussy, decorating her insides with shots of man juice. He could feel either his pulse or her pulse in the walls of her pussy; it was impossible to tell which.

After it was all over, she stayed on top of him for a moment, his cock still hard inside of her. Then she pulled herself off him, his cock sliding out, coated in a mixture of his own cum and her so-called "fuck mustard." The smell of sex permeated the air. It was a scent that Melvin hadn't smelled in a long time. Olivia stepped away from him and turned around, her back to Melvin.

"Now, get out of here!" Crabapple demanded, her face hidden, her arm extended, finger pointing at the door. Melvin blinked in confusion. Realization began to set in. She'd used him, and now was done with him. Silently, he gathered his clothes and glasses and walked out of her office, closing the door behind him.

Melvin dressed, buttoning his shirt as well as he could, considering the buttons Olivia had torn off, and stopped at his office for his briefcase. The events of the evening swirled about his mind, and as much as he tried to make sense of it, he couldn't. Should he pretend it had never happened? Maybe. He hoped that Olivia Crabapple didn't have anything devious up her sleeve, but she'd be in as much trouble as him, wouldn't she? Melvin shook his head. Too much to think about.

He stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the lobby.

***

Meanwhile, Olivia Crabapple wiped away the tears that wouldn't stop seeping from her eyes. How could she have treated a man like Melvin MacMuffin so cruelly for so long? He didn't even giggle or tease her for the crazy things she'd said as she'd ridden him. Hell, she couldn't believe half the things she had said. Her dialogue hadn't even been fit for a second rate erotic story. Melvin had made her feel something she had never felt before, taken her to places that she did not know existed. She checked the time. Not even thirty minutes had passed since Melvin had first stepped into her office, but to her, it felt like a lifetime.

Was she in love with him? Olivia collapsed into her desk chair, still slick with sweat, and held her head in her hands. She wasn't sure what she was feeling, but it sure seemed like love.

She was a changed woman, and she wanted Melvin MacMuffin as her own.

12