Melvin's Magic Love Juice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Good Christ, that’s sweet,” she breathed.

Then Bridget’s hands were pulling him up, and the next thing Melvin knew was that he was pumping into Bridget doggie-style as she bent over the arm of the couch. He looked down at his veiny cock as it thrust in and out of her, his thighs clapping against Bridget Briswell’s taut ass. Was that really him? Was this his cock coated with this woman’s juices as he fucked her over the couch in his apartment? It seemed like a dream, but he knew it wasn’t.

“Goddammit, Melvin, fuck meeeeeee!” Bridget squealed, her blonde hair flinging; her arms behind her; her hands tugging on Melvin’s wrists as he gripped her ass, feeling her muscles clench beneath his fingers. Then the pizza girl maneuvered her pussy into Bridget’s face, and Bridget licked and sucked her as the pizza girl played with her clit while Melvin pounded Bridget from behind.

Melvin’s cheeks burned; his face felt hot. He wouldn’t be able to take much more of this. How could he? How could any man? But he was determined to not blow his load until Bridget got what was coming to her.

As if on cue, Bridget cried, “That’s it! That’s it!”

They all came together, all three of them, the kind of perfect climax that can only be found in one’s wildest fantasies. The pizza girl moaned; Bridget groaned; and Melvin gasped as his cock spilled over to the boiling point, streams of cum flinging into Bridget’s tight slit, oozing out of her and down her leg.

Melvin’s knees gave out, and he hit the floor hard.

***

The girls left him there on the floor. They dressed and blew him kisses and asked him to call as they fluttered out the door like leaves on a summer breeze. The pizza girl told him to ask for her specifically if he ever wanted seconds on what he got tonight. Bridget said to come up to her floor if he wanted a good lawyer, and she’d see him in the elevator sometime.

Melvin barely registered all of this, his body lost in a sea of exhaustion. Who knew how long the phone had been ringing before Melvin managed to pull himself up to answer it.

“Melvin, how’s my sexy human calculator this fine evening?” the witch said on the other end of the phone.

“Wha... what’s up?” Melvin replied. He tried to sound casual, but his mind raced over reasons why the witch would have called him.

“The pizza girl, Mel? Really, that’s so cliché. Still, I am glad that you’re starting to get the hang of all this. Olivia already thinks she’s in love with you. I doubt you’ll have much trouble with her anymore... unless having your boss obsessed with the one-eyed monster in your pants is a problem.”

“Is there a point to all of this?” Melvin said, his exhaustion forgotten for the moment. He didn’t like the way the witch seemed to enjoy teasing him.

“Oh, dear Melvin. There’s always a point. You and I, we have things to talk about, and we should talk about them soon. Why don’t you stop by my shop tomorrow evening so we can sort some things out?”

“I have a date tomorrow night,” he said, his heart stopping. He couldn’t break his date with Courtney, not the one thing he wanted more than anything in the world.

“Yeah, right. Get rid of her sometime after midnight and get your hot ass over here. Or better yet, bring her along. That might make things interesting.”

The phone went dead in Melvin’s ear. He gulped. He didn’t like the sound of what the witch had to say. Didn’t like the sound of it one bit.

Placing the phone back into its cradle, Melvin wondered what tomorrow would bring.

12