Melvin's Magic Love Juice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not personally," Melvin replied. "Her sister on the other hand..."

Richie interrupted with an indifferent sweep of his hands. "Right, right. Well, Brenda is known as kinda a firecracker if you know what I mean, and what I mean is in bed. So I am thinking, let's go celebrate the inevitable sex I am going to be getting tonight from one of the richest babes in the city."

Melvin sat and waited for Richie to finish. He knew Richie just wanted him to open his mouth so that he could interrupt. Interruptions were a kind of Richie Golding trademark.

"Lunch on me!" Richie finally said when he realized that Melvin had no plan to respond. "We can even go to that one damn cafe you love. Let's go. Grab your coat and let's go."

Richie grabbed Melvin's coat for him and started to help Melvin into it. Richie apparently wasn't going to take no for an answer. Melvin took the coat from Richie and put it on himself, waving Richie away with his hands.

"Fine, fine. Maybe Courtney's working today," Melvin said. Richie's eyes widened in mock surprise.

"You on a first name basis now?" he said.

"Actually, I have a date with her tonight."

The mock surprise and grin dropped off Richie's face in an instant. He eyed Melvin with a look of distrust and said, "You have a date? With a girl?"

"Ask her when we get there," Melvin responded, smiled, and led the way out of his office, a shocked Richie two steps behind.

12