Member of the Club: Night 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers

I went a little slack when my orgasm hit me full force. The guys on either side of me never let up though. I forced myself to continue working their cocks. The man in my mouth came first, he slammed his cockhead into my throat and held me there. I worked my throat over his cock head and swallowed as fast as I could. He began to shake and thrusted once more as he shot his load right down my throat. I kept swallowing like the good boy I was and didn't waste a drop. He kept me there for a few moments, and then slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth. I was breathing heavily and my asshole was still being serviced by a very energetic cock.

I was pretty much useless at this point. My orgasm along with the three cocks I have sucked and third cock about to fill my ass with its third load of cum, had left me pretty exhausted. The guy fucking my ass kept a steady pace and deep thrust as he worked himself to cumming. He then started really working himself into me faster and faster. I was finally able to moan as I was being fucked. I moaned loudly every time he plunged his cock balls deep into my hole. I heard him groan and felt his cock twitch. He then held himself steady as he began to cum inside me. He spent himself inside me fast and withdrew his now limp cock from my well used ass. I felt like my asshole could not possibly hold another ounce of hot cum. But I held it all in and kept it where is belonged.

I felt someone start manipulating the stock. The heard the lock being undone and felt the top board being lifted off. I felt hands helping me stand up. I won't lie, I needed the help. I stood on shaking legs, as I felt my head spin slightly. Apparently, it was obvious. I felt myself being helped to a chair, and being told to take a seat. My blindfold was removed. I blinked several times as my eyes adjusted themselves to the light. Someone I didn't recognize handed me a bottle of water, which I took thankfully. I drank most of it in one breath, then the rest slower. I was trying to settle my breathing. I then began to look around the room to see what else was going on.

I saw 5 other bottoms resting and the other 4 bottoms in various sexual positions. None of them had their blindfolds on anymore. I noticed none of the bottoms were in the 2 slings I saw, or on the kneeling horse. I asked about this, and the guy who handed me the water said that they were in the slings and on the horse, but they needed a rest. Apparently I had kept going longer than any of the other 9 bottoms. I asked about the ones that weren't resting and was told that they had been fucked hard, then rested, and now were at it again.

I saw a guy make eye contact with me and smile. He was a white bear looking guy. He was not over weight by any means. He I could tell was a muscled body, but he had just enough fat over his muscles to keep him from being ripped. He walked over and said he had enjoyed my show. I said thanks, I enjoyed it too. He asked how my asshole felt, after that workout. I smiled and said, "Freshly used and full." He smirked and said, "Yeah, 3 loads of cum will do that. How about I kiss it and see if I can make it better." I smiled back and said, "That sounds great, but remember I am filled with three loads of cum. It might get messy." He smiled wider as he knelt down and said, "Oh, I'm counting on that."

He then began to rim my asshole with deep and long licks of his tongue. I laid my head back and enjoyed his rimming as I continued to observe the room. I saw one bottom receiving a DP riding one cock, having another guy mount him from behind, and him sucking another cock. I would have to do that sometime. It looked hot. I still smiled at the memory of my DP with Ken and Alex. I had never cum so hard. The thought of adding another cock for me to suck made my dick twitch.

In the corner I saw two other bottom standing, but bent over kissing as two other guys pounded their assholes. The bottoms had a hold of each other apparently to keep from falling down, as the two guys fucking them were really letting them have it. I could see their bodies shake with each thrust of the cocks up their asses. I saw another bottom riding the hard cock of a guy sitting on the couch. The bottom was also sucking on a nice hard cock that stood in front of him. By the fireplace, I saw one sweat covered bottom on his knees and alternating between sucking 3 nice hard cocks. Apparently if a bottom had a hole that was left open for too long, someone staked a claim.

As I continued surveying the room, while the bear slurped my cum filled asshole, I saw one of the resting bottoms being placed on his hands and knees on the floor, and two guys take up positions on either side of him. The one behind him entered the bottom's asshole slowly, as the bottom took the other guy in his mouth and deep throated him expertly. The other resting bottoms needed longer to recuperate, I guessed, because they were still out of commission. The tops were around the room, either getting ready for another round with a bottom, chatting with other tops, or taking a break.

Ken then walked up to me with a swagger and asked how I was doing, as he looked from me to the guy rimming me. I smiled and said I was great. I asked if the puppies were ever allowed to participate in the events. I said that given the number of tops, it would allow for a lot more scenes of play. He nodded and said, "From time to time, we do allow that. Dan talks to them ahead of time, explains what is going on, and asks if there are any of them interested. I don't think any of them have ever said no." We both laughed at that. "But usually the actual events are for full members only," he said.

It was becoming hard to concentrate on the conversation, because the delicious tongue in my asshole was really an expert at licking assholes. But I tried to keep up. I asked about the other events at the lodge. Ken said that they try to do one at least once a month, usually twice a month. He said he tried to update the events calendar on the website as often as he could, to keep it up to date and letting everyone know well in advance what was going on. He rattled off a few events they have: Halloween, New Year's, oil parties, random themes, and the annual slave auction. He said he also has a message board for suggested events, so anything is possible. I perked up at the mention of annual slave auction. I asked what it entailed.

Ken smiled and said, "Yeah I thought you might like that one. It's an auction where a bottom will enter himself to be purchased by the highest bidder. The service period is for the bottom to be his purchaser's personal slave for that weekend, or more if the slave wants to go for more than that. Basically the bottom will write up a bio of things he likes, doesn't like, what he wants to try, etc. He will also submit a few choice pics of himself wearing whatever he wants, or nothing at all, and in various provocative poses. All that will be posted on our website for our members to shop for their perfect slave. The all the proceeds go back to the lodge, for bill and upkeep."

"It's no rare thing for a hot bottom boy to fetch a high price at the auction. I know last year we had 2 bottoms that went for 3 grand a piece. This year we are lucky. We have 5 puppies that are being initiated a week before the auction, so this year could be big." I noticed for the first time that Ken's hard cock was inches from my lips and I was ready for more action. I looked at his cock then back up at him. He smirked and just watched me. I smiled back and kept eye contact with him as I leaned forward and took his hard cock in my wet and warm mouth. He moaned as I started a slow and deep suction of his cock.

I used a nice slow pace to really get him going. I smiled around his cock as I thought about this being the third time I had sucked his cock. I never broke eye contact as I took him into my throat and began to swallow over his cock head. Ken placed his hand on my head and watched me deep throat his hard cock. I heard Alex laugh and say, "I leave you alone of five minutes and this is what I get?" I look over and see Alex walk over to us. Ken says, "Hey I was just having an innocent conversation, explaining what events we have throughout the year. He was the one who can't bare it if he doesn't have a least one hard cock inside him." I moan around Ken's cock as I listen to them calling me a slut.

The guy who was licking my asshole, and apparently sucking out the 3 loads of cum, stands up and with a smirk walks away. Alex leans down to me and whispers, "What's that matter slut, can't you go without a hard cock for 5 minutes? Do you want a hard cock in you so bad that you can take in 6 loads of cum, then cum yourself, and not rest for barely 5 minutes before you need more hard cock filling you up?" I moan at the crude way he talks about me. As I still cock his hard cock Alex laughs and is able to say, "Actually he only took 5 loads of cum inside him. One load was on his face. If you are going to degrade our little slut, at least get your facts straight." I mumbled out a "Mmm Hmm" as my agreement with Ken, as I continue sucking cock.

Alex looks at me again and says, "Oh I don't think anything about this slut is straight. Do you Ken? How can anyone who takes as many cocks and loads of cum as this little slut, be accused of being straight? He loves it too. Look at him, sucking your cock as we call him a slut. He loves this. Don't you slut." I mumble out another "Mmm Hmm" around Ken's cock. Ken finally looks at Alex and says, "Will you stop talking. This little slut is sucking my cock right now, and you want to have a conversation? Look at him. His asshole is empty and it has been recently been spit shined." Alex laughs at this joke of my recently thorough ass licking. I again mumble out a "Mmm Hmm."

Never taking my mouth off Ken's hard cock, I keep one hand on Ken's thigh to hold him in position for my cock sucking, and I take one of my fingers to my asshole and finger it lightly as I stare Alex in the eyes. I am such a slut and I love every second of it. I smile around the cock, as I take it deep into my throat. I swallow hard and fast as I keep eye contact with Alex. I see Alex smirk at me as his cock goes fully hard. I look down at his cock and back up into his eyes. I then spread my legs and give him a good view of my still spit wet asshole.

Alex moves between my legs and positions his cock at my puckered asshole. Alex keeps looking me in the eyes, but says to Ken, "I think this slut needs a cock in both of his holes. What do you think baby? Should I fuck his ass, while he sucks your cock? I do believe we had a few good times like this before. I like this position. What do you think?" Ken moans as I continue to work his hard cock. Ken finally says, "Do it baby. Fuck this slut's asshole. I want you to cum in his ass and for him to swallow the cum I give him." Alex smirks and drives his cock balls deep into my warm ass.

I moan with my mouth on the cock at the sudden intrusion of Alex's hard cock driving balls deep into my ass. Ken now swings his leg over my head so he is straddling my chest. I have better access to deep throating his cock now. Alex grabs hold of the armrest of the chair I am sitting in, to better steady himself. He starts fucking me with long, slow and deep thrusts of his cock. I am bobbing my head on Ken's cock as his lover fucks my slutty asshole. I see Ken tense up and moan. I look back and see Alex has started to rim Ken's asshole. Ken is getting double stimulation: me deep throating his hard cock and Alex tongue fucking his asshole.

Ken is moaning loudly and in bending over to offer Alex better access to his asshole, drives his hard cock deeper into my warm wet mouth. I notice we seem to have attracted an audience. We are now surrounded by men stroking their hard cocks. I even see some bottoms are on their knees sucking the cocks of the men that watch our show. I begin to really work Ken's cock as Alex starts to pick up speed fucking my asshole. Alex is driving his cock all the way in, until our crotches slap together. Ken is just standing there, slightly bent over as his lover fucks a slut boy's ass while rimming his now quivering asshole, and that same slut boy is deep throating his cock.

I know that with all this stimulation, Ken will soon feed me his cum. I take just the cock head into my mouth and start sucking it hard. I run my tongue over every part of his head. Then take it all in my mouth as I suck the shaft down to his balls. He moans and tenses up every time I deep throat him until his cock head is in my throat. I swallow and work his cock head with my throat. His breathing is getting ragged and loud. Alex knows that Ken is going to cum soon. I hear Alex say, "Cum for me baby. Feed this slut your cum. You know he wants it. I want you to cum with my tongue up your asshole and my cock buried deep in this slut's ass."

This dirty and degrading talk gets me fired up. I go faster. I take his cock all the way into my throat. I work his cock as fast as I can. Ken is really breathing hard now. Ken shutters and says, "I'm not going to last long. This slut is too good of a cock sucker for me to hold out. Take it slut. Take my man seed. Here it comes..." With that Ken tenses up and goes rigid as he feeds me his load of hot cum. I take it all. I swallow every drop greedily. I wait until Ken's cock has stopped twitching and has no more cum to give me. Then I back my head away and suck lightly on his cock head and lick the excess cum from his piss slit.

Ken's body shakes and he says, "Fuck! Damn, you can work a cock. I think we should keep this slut. I came so hard, my toes curled." Alex laughs as he still batters my ass. Ken slowly removes his cock from my mouth and climbs off of me. I catch my breath and enjoy being fucked in front of an audience. Alex now starts to really go for deep penetration into my asshole. I grab his ass cheeks and pull him deeper into me. He is fucking me so hard, the chair is rocking on its legs. Alex is going faster and more forceful with his thrusts. I know he will soon give up his cum. I am breathing hard and pulling him in deeper. I begin clinching my asshole around his cock.

Alex now begins to grit his teeth and really punish my asshole. I am getting the fuck I have wanted. Alex then slams hard into me and spews his hot cum deep inside my ass. Feeling his hot cum as it coats my insides, I sigh as I enjoy the feeling of having cum back in my ass. Alex works his cock with a few more thrusts and I milk his cock with my clinched asshole, desperate for every drop of his cum. Alex finally stops moving and drops his head to my chest. We are both breathing hard. I look up and Ken is rubbing Alex's back. Ken looks to me and says, "Yep, we're keeping you close." I laugh and nod my head in agreement.

Ken stays like this and catches his breath. He then slowly pulls his now semi hard cock out of my asshole. I sigh as the feeling. I can feel his cum inside me. I clinch my asshole and swish the cum around inside of me. I think back to what has transpired so far: I have been fucked in the ass four times, sucked four cocks, had my cock and balls sucked until I came, and had my ass hole licked twice.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers
12