Memoir

Story Info
A memory of you that she does not want to forget.
800 words
3.42
6.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure what bothers me more, that you want this written down, or that I have not been able to write a thing since Sunday...

I sit here at my computer, wondering where you are tonight...my body has craved you all day...hell, I have craved you since the other night, but here I sit alone remembering...my damn pride in the way still...

I took a shower and put on your t-shirt, it smelled like you. I came back to the couch where you were sitting, finishing off your beer. I look at you for a few seconds before you notice. You turn to look at me...I can't believe I am here with you. Everything I feel is about lust and craving...my body aches for your touch.

I know it has to be you doing this to me, hell it has not been that long since I had sex...and quite frankly I don't know if I have ever been this desire bound before in my life. You know like all this tension, and it only happens when I am near you. I don't know how long you talk and I don't hear a word, I am watching your mouth...wondering if it feels as good as it looks. I ease myself closer to you, and I don't know what happens to me, but the next thing I know I have my hand behind your neck and I am kissing you. Your tongue darts back and forth in my mouth, and then you grab my lower lip between your teeth...and I am totally oblivious to everything except your breathing and our mouths.

Somewhere along the way we go to bed, and I remember taking off your shirt, your mouth on mine for just a brief instant...and then it was everywhere else. Your hands were on my breasts, your mouth on my pussy, licking and sucking and driving me crazy. You found spots that I never knew existed, and you gloried in touching them a lot...sucking my clit without mercy, fingers inside me probing my g-spot until I was writhing in pleasure and moaning your name...then you raised up and scooted back to me a bit, so I could suck your dick...you moan to me with little sexy words...I am loosing my concentration, your driving me crazy...I ask you to fuck me, you say I have to wait, you want to put your mouth on my clit again...I take a ragged breath and ask if your going to make me beg...I see your smile in the moonlight...I roll my eyes figuring if anyone could die from sex, I will do it before the night is over.

I feel your mouth on me again...then you take a deep breath and I fell you sucking my clit, moving your fingers inside me again, then you raise your head and move a finger over my clit, and I jump...I tell you your going to have to stop that, and you paused grinning and asked if you doing that made me want to climb up the headboard...and I giggled as I said yes...and you said good its supposed to feel that way...moving your hand back to my clit rubbing till I was damn near screaming your name, I came harder than I think I ever had before. You lean over and kiss me running your teeth over my lower lip again then you lay down on your back and I lean over you, sucking your dick into my mouth, working my hands over you. Your hands rubbing my shoulders, up my neck, into my hair...your moaning something about my mouth being sweet as you run your hand down my spine, pulling my hips toward your upper body, then moving your fingers inside me again, then you murmur that you love the sound of your fingers moving within me. I am not sure how it happened, but I was then straddling your hips...I remember looking down at you saying I would not get it right...and half laughing you tell me I need practice then...and you raised your hips as I lowered my body, and you were inside me, I remember having to bite my lip the stretching felt so good. Your hands were on my hips then on my arms...telling me to sit up straight, and that it felt to good to be inside me and that you could come just by thinking about being inside me, I felt my body tighten as I came and then I was on my back and you were above me...my thoughts were blank other than the desperate need for you to be inside me again. I felt another orgasm start as your thrusts became hurried, your head bowed, pounding your body into mine...my hands squeezing your biceps as we came.