Memoir of a Young Mistress Pt. 08

Story Info
Ted explores Emily's body the first time.
2k words
4.5
18.5k
5
0

Part 8 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my thinking tree," said Ted, as he knelt down on the jacket. "Let me show you how it works." Emily knelt next to him, and he sat with his back against the old tree. Knees bent, he spread his legs and invited her to sit, and lean back against his chest. Emily didn't hesitate, and lay back against him, leaning to one side so she could see his face.

She'd never been this close to Ted's face, and craned her neck and studied it. She saw the stubble that was always there, even on Sunday mornings. She saw a scar on his chin that she'd never noticed before. She saw the smile on his lips. She saw every eyelash and wrinkle. She saw his eyes.

"Does the tree tell you what to think about, or do you tell it what you're thinking?" she asked.

"It knows," he whispered. "I don't need to say a word. I just share my thoughts. The tree listens."

Emily pondered this. "Are you sharing with it now?"

"Yes."

"What are you telling it?"

"I'm asking it if it can see the amazing view I have right now." Ted was looking down the front of Emily's shirt and seeing parts of her that he had only imagined until now.

He smiled as he said it, hoping she'd take it as humor. She did, and let out a little laugh, and self-conciously shrugged her shoulders a bit so the shirt sat on her a bit more modestly.

Ted looked up into the branches. "This tree and I are old friends. It's a bit older than me, but not by much. I've been coming here a long time, by myself. It's my favorite place to be quiet and meditate. The tree listens to me, and it knows a lot of my secrets. It knows the times I've been happy, or angry, or alone."

Emily looked up into the spreading limbs and wished they would tell her what to say. She was full of jumbled thoughts and wishes and emotions, the strongest being an affection towards Ted, and she couldn't sort it out. It was halfway between what she thought she'd feel if she had a boyfriend, and what she should feel for her father, but didn't.

He looked back down at her, and on impulse, she stretched up and kissed him on the lips. It was a quick kiss, like you'd give on the way out the door. It was unclear as to who was more caught off guard, but Ted recovered faster, wanting to play the role of suave charmer, instead of awkward schoolboy.

"Slow down, Speed Racer." He smiled, and her cheeks flooded pink. She physically shrank, and Ted suspected Emily was accustomed to being scolded. He'd have to be gentle and reassuring, and make her feel safe. He wrapped both his arms around her and cradled her against him. "I was supposed to be the one who made the first move, but you beat me to it," he whispered into her ear. He meant it as a gentle tease, but she shrank more and spoke like a girl of eight, instead of eighteen. "I'm sorry," she looked at her shoes.

"Oh, sweetheart, I didn't mean it like that!" He could feel the hurt in her voice. His tone remained soft, and he saw that he needed to be more than just a flirty suitor. This child needed a father figure.

He gave her a gentle squeeze. "I'm just old-fashioned is all. When I was your age, it was rare for girls to kiss guys first. I know it's different now, and I like that."

She looked up at him again. She wanted to tell him about the only other time she kissed a guy, and what he had said after, and how much it hurt.

He didn't give her time to get the words out. He leaned down and kissed her this time. It was a softer, slower kiss. Emily closed her eyes and drank it in. It was less than ten seconds, but it was a perfect ten seconds, in her opinion.

When their lips separated, she opened her eyes again and Ted was smiling gently. The smile on his lips reminded her of her late grandfather, whom she loved and missed greatly.

Ted took a deep breath and spoke again. "I want to ask you an important question, and it might seem silly, but I want to say it out loud, and I want to hear your answer."

"Okay...?" she had no idea what he would say.

"Do you really want this?"

She cocked her head to one side, just like a dog would when they heard an unfamiliar sound. He would learn later this was something she did often when she was unsure or didn't understand.

"Want...?"

"What I'm saying is, this is really serious." She was silent, and he went on.

"I know it's fun, like a game. It's thrilling, and exciting, and all kinds of things. I feel amazing right now, Emily. I love this. I feel like I'm seventeen and I haven't been this excited or happy in so long I can't remember."

This made Emily smile.

"But it's also crazy, and dangerous, and if we're not careful we could mess it up and not just for me and you; we'd disappoint a lot of other people. People could get hurt, and worse," she listened to him and nodded in agreement. He continued. "I have no idea how this will turn out, because I've never done anything like this before." He paused and took a deep breath.

"Emily, you're like drinking water in the desert to me, and I don't want to let you go. Whatever I'm feeling right now, I love it, and it's perfect, and I want you to help me sort it out, and I want you to share it with me, and enjoy it the same way. Am I making any sense?" Ted thought he was rambling.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," she answered thoughtfully. "I don't want to hurt anyone."

She expected his next words to be something about his wife, and she was right.

"I love my wife; I love my family. I don't want to hurt anyone. I need to figure out a way to do this though, because I seriously think I'm in love with you."

She wasn't expecting that last part.

"Yeah?" she smiled.

"Yes!" He laughed softly.

"I love you too." She meant it.

"Then I'm going to figure out a way to do this. I promise. I don't know how long it will take, but I want this more than anything. So, I'll ask again," he looked into her eyes.

"Do you really want this?"

"Yes," she answered. "I want it as much as you do."

He kissed her again, much longer. Her lips parted and he gently probed with his tongue, and she accepted.

When the kiss broke this time, Ted guided her to lean back against him. His arms went around her again, cradling her. He kissed her neck and licked the place behind her ear. She leaned into him, enjoying this new sensation. The tongue behind her ear made her heart speed up.

Ted slid his hands down to the top of her jeans. One hand gently pulled the waistband away from her stomach, and the other slowly went underneath. Emily closed her eyes and relaxed, and spread her legs apart a bit more. His fingertips went under the waistband of her panties, and gently explored. Although his own personal experiences had him conditioned to find some short, soft hair, he was happy to find that Emily followed the fashion of the day and was shaved bare.

He softly brushed his fingers over the mound, learning its geography. It was totally unlike touching his wife. He felt her labia, and gently spread the lips, exploring the folds. He sought out the soft bump that was her clit and gave it a gentle circling with his fingertip, then went back to exploring her creases.

Emily had completely relaxed her body, and was laying against Ted's chest, head to one side, enjoying the sensation of his hands on her. He whispered in her ear again.

"If you really want to do this, we're going to have to be very slow, and very careful. No one can know at first. No one, no matter how much you trust them. We need to keep this secret, at least until we sort it all out. You know that, don't you?" She nodded.

"Emily, I want this very much. Do you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"We're both free during the day, so we can get together a lot, if you'd like." "That would be nice," she agreed. One hand still exploring her lips, which were growing moist, he slid his other hand underneath her shirt. Her breast filled the cup of the bra snugly, but Ted managed to get a finger under the bottom, and then worked the rest of his hand under, so that he cupped a breast in his hand.

It was the softest, most wonderful breast he'd ever held. He found her soft nipple and teased it between his thumb and index finger. He knew from her sharp intake of breath that this was turning her on, and he asked, "...you like that?" She whispered, "Yeah."

"I'll do this for you every day if you'll let me." He meant it. This was Heaven on Earth. "That would be amazing," she said. He leaned his face into hers and whispered, "You're perfect," and kissed her again. Their tongues flicked around each other more, and Ted felt the bulge of his erection pressing against Emily's back.

Ted reigned in his animal feelings long enough to realize he'd gone far enough for now. He knew she wanted him too, and that was enough. There would be plenty of time to enjoy things slowly, and in a more private place, in time. Also, there would be no profit in putting too much emphasis on sex right away. This young girl was willing, inexperienced, and he could teach her to be exactly what he desired. The fantasies that raced through his mind momentarily made him light-headed.

He pulled his hand from her pants and cupped her chin in his hand, but still held her breast. He kissed her closed eyelids. Reluctantly, he said, "I had probably better get you home soon," and she agreed. He slid his hand out from under her shirt and helped her stand. He watched as she adjusted her bra, and thought about how he couldn't wait to get her somewhere private and release those beautiful breasts so he could better enjoy them. She didn't seem shy about adjusting her clothes in front of him, and that was good. Ted wanted her to be comfortable with him.

He took her in his arms and kissed her one more time, now fully realizing just how small she was compared to him. She craned her neck to reach him, and he bent his back to meet her lips. They broke the kiss, and he grabbed his jacket and took her hand, and led her back down the path. When they got to the end of the trail, he reluctantly released her hand.

The playground now hosted a couple of bored mothers with small children climbing and swinging on the equipment. Neither of them seemed to notice Ted and Emily exit the woods. Softly, he said, "As much as I want to keep holding your hand, we're going to have to be very discrete about this." "I know," she said.

They walked back to the car, and he opened her door, and she slid into the seat. This gave Ted one more peek down the top of her shirt. He walked around the car and got in. After starting the engine, he reached over and put a hand on her knee. She put her hand on top of his and smiled. "I wish I could kiss you again," she said. "I want to kiss you again so bad."

"Me too," he smiled. "I love your kisses." Emily smiled the biggest smile Ted had ever seen her make. Obviously those words had great value to her. It made Ted feel wonderful inside, making her smile. He didn't know it, but that was the last time Emily would ever remember the words, "lousy kisser". She had moved on to better things.

End of part eight.