Memoir of a Young Mistress Pt. 24

Story Info
Emily does a live webcam show for her internet fans.
2.7k words
4.48
7.6k
1
0

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was spending his morning with Emily at her house, since it was her day off. As usual, her parents were at work, and an excuse had been made for him to be there in case someone had noticed his car there. They were in her bedroom, with her laptop on her desk, visiting the picture-sharing website. Scores of comments had been made on her pictures, and several fans had responded to the request for tributes with pictures and videos.

"How would you like to give your fans a treat today?" he asked as they scrolled through all the fan comments.

"More pictures?" She started to get up and go to her father's room for his camera.

"Better. Want to do a live cam chat?"

"Talk to them live? But they'd hear my voice...what if someone there...what if I know someone that goes there? They'd see my face, and my room..." she wasn't prepared to go that far, even for the thrill it would bring.

"We'll make sure nothing is in the background, we'll mute the microphone so you only answer by typing in the chat, and you can wear your Mardi Gras mask so your face won't be seen." Ted had it all figured out already.

"Ohhh...now it sounds like fun," Emily admitted.

They moved her desk so it was facing the wall, so the background was just bare white. She got the half-mask from her closet and put it on, checking herself in the mirror. She didn't want to make it easy, so she tied her hair back in a tight ponytail, a style she never used. Satisfied that she was sufficiently unrecognizable, she looked in her closet for an outfit. "Am I going to strip or what?" she asked.

"Not all the way. Tease them. Let's go live and just see how many people start watching. It will take a while, but if you want, you can show some skin after a bit. Maybe set a goal, say you'll show boobs if you get x number of viewers."

Emily picked a sexy bra and a shirt that unbuttoned down the front. As she changed, Ted posted on her page that she was going to the chat area to go live in ten minutes. For anyone who was in her fan base, an email notification would be sent that she had made a new post. All over the world, desktop computers, laptops, and cell phones chimed their respective "new message" sounds. At the Sea Coast Compland store, Geoffrey's phone buzzed with all the others.

Emily turned on the camera in test mode to check the settings. The picture was excellent, and she adjusted the camera angle so that only the lower half of her face was showing.

"They won't be wanting to see my face anyway," she thought.

They muted the microphone so they could talk and not be heard by viewers. As the clock approached the ten minute mark, Ted coached Emily on things she could say to tease her audience, and get them wanting more.

At the top of the hour, Emily clicked the "Enter Chat" button and went to the general room, which was the equivalent of the lobby. She watched the conversation without announcing her appearance yet. A few people saw she had entered and greeted her.

"Hi DaddysAngel"

"Welcome DaddysAngel"

"Hey! DaddysAngel is here! Love your pic sets babe!"

"XOXO DaddysAngel"

"DaddysAngel you are so sexxy xoxo"

Ted showed Emily how to activate the camera for live video chat. The chat ticker said, "DaddysAngel has created a video room. Click here to join conversation."

A new window opened, and the left side of the screen showed the image from Emily's webcam, and on the right, a scrolling list of messages from people joining the room.

The room filled to around 30 people immediately, and Emily started chatting with the people there. The chat was mostly her saying "thanks" to all the compliments on her pictures, and a lot of, "Hi, how are you?" greetings. Ted noticed the view count start to grow. Ted made sure he didn't cross behind Emily; he wanted everyone watching to think she was alone.

The number of viewers steadily rose as people logged in to their site accounts after having received the notification, and the viewer count was soon at 50, then 75.

By this time, people were asking to see more than just a live chat with a clothed girl. None of the messages were worded in a demanding way; all were polite and complimentary.

"Love your pic sets. Want to go live?"

"Are you here to do a live strip?? That would be beautiful!!"

"Clothed or not, I'm jerking to you right now. So sexy."

"I've never enjoyed being teased more."

So far, Emily hadn't committed to showing more, but instead flirted and continued to thank everyone in the room. Ted chuckled at some of the messages that included emails with offers to give Emily the best time of her life if they could only meet up. Some people asked more probing questions in an attempt to figure out her identity or location.

Emily was careful to keep her answers vague, but polite.

"Babe, do you have a MySpace? Add me!"

"What time zone are you in? It's 10:47 here."

"Do you work today? It's night here. What kind of work do you do? I bet you're a model lol (wink)"

"Yeah! She must be!!"

Many people chimed in and agreed, and the consensus of the room was that Emily was a lingerie model.

As the view count approached 90, Ted said, "Issue a challenge. Tell them if the count gets to 100, you'll take something off for fun." She typed the message and continued chatting with the room.

"Hey DaddysAngel, is your daddy home right now? (wink)"

"Should I answer that some way?" she asked Ted out loud.

"Tell them you're alone right now, but you're not sure when your parents will be home," he suggested, "That's not saying much, other than you still live with parents."

As she typed the response, Ted got an idea. The view count got closer to 100.

Emily didn't tell Ted, but she was getting wet talking with all the people. Some of the comments were subtly suggestive, while others were boldly stating they were masturbating right now, as they watched her. Others were saying how much they enjoyed tributing her pictures and wished they could do the same for her in person. She imagined herself on a stage, in a chair. The room was full of people sitting around her, watching, waiting, hoping she would give them a treat.

The count crossed 100, and immediately several comments appeared.

"100!"

"We did it! 100 yessss"

"That's 100. You promised us a treat beautiful (smile)"

Emily was smiling too, and the camera view was high enough to reveal that.

She typed back, "Yes, I promised, hang on a second."

She asked Ted, "Shirt off? Is that okay?"

"Sure," he answered. "You picked a really sexy bra too, good choice."

Emily started a slow tease. One at a time, very slowly, she unbuttoned her shirt, starting at the top. The chat window started to flood with comments.

"SHES DOING IT YESSSSS"

"Applauds"

"Go DaddysAngel go!!"

"I love you oh god you're so sexy"

"Oh yesssss can't wait to see"

"Pls dont stop jerking so fast right now"

When she got to the bottom, she pulled the shirt open to reveal the bra, and was again swamped with compliments. Then she pulled it down off one shoulder, then the other, letting it lay across her back and arms like a shawl.

"I'm getting really horny from this," she admitted to Ted.

"Good. I want you horny," Ted answered.

Ted's demon was dancing around behind him, whispering things in his ear. Things that were much more bold than he was prepared to do; and he doubted Emily would allow it either. He saw an image in his mind of Emily bent over the chair, as he fucked her doggy style, as everyone in the chat watched and cheered them on. "No," he thought. "Too much, too soon. They don't even know she has a guy. Don't want to crush their dreams. Yet."

Emily had no way of knowing, but one of the people in the chat was indeed a local. Geoff had taken his break early when he saw the notification, and had opened his laptop in the stock room. When DaddysAngel started to unbutton her shirt, he activated a recording program that would save the video so he could watch it again later. It used up large amounts of memory, and he prayed there would be enough to save everything that was happening.

"Someone's asking if I want to keep going," Emily said. "Am I?"

"You want to?" Ted answered with a grin.

"Yeah, this is turning me on," she smiled. "Can I go topless? And then we can end the show."

"Perfect," Ted said. "Just like they way they did old stripteases, build up to a big finish, and give them a quick flash and run off stage."

The demon whispered another idea in Ted's ear, one that involved more than just a quick flash. Ted listened.

After a moment, he turned his attention back to Emily, and said, "Tell them you'll go topless at 150 viewers,".

She typed her offer into the chat, and was met with more cheers and internet applause. Her audience continued to grow as people in the chat went to the general room and told others that DaddysAngel was doing a live show, and would go topless if she got enough viewers.

In the interim, Emily continued to tease, flirt, and answer questions. She played with her bra, lowering the straps for a moment to tease, then pulling them back on. She took the shirt completely off and laid it on the floor. She slipped a hand under the cup on one side and played with her breast. All of her actions were cheered on by her eager, growing audience.

At 145, Ted was eager himself. Pictures were fun to share, and reading the comments was a turn-on. Flashing truckers on the highway was fun too. This was a new threshold. At his instruction, Emily was stripping before a live audience. There would be 150 men...Ted corrected himself, some might be women who liked girls...150 people who were eager to see Emily expose herself. Many were masturbating to her.

The count reached 150.

"Boobies!!"

"Let the girls out!"

"Showtime! (smile)"

"I'm gonna cum right when I see your nips I just know it"

"Best day ever"

"Show us baby we want to see you so much"

Emily slowly teased again, unhooking first, then lowering each strap, holding the bra up with one hand. Then she lowered it in one motion, letting it fall in her lap, and began playing with her breasts. She was so wet her jeans had a small spot showing now.

"Oh god yes"

"So fucking hot"

"I want to cum all over those amazing tits"

"DaddysAngel is my favorite for life"

"You got me so hard, you're so sexy"

"xoxo you're perfect"

Ted was so hard he couldn't stand it. He took out his own cock and started stroking to her. Emily saw and got even more horny. She felt the power she had over all these people, and over Ted.

"I want to fuck your mouth so bad right now," Ted said.

"Why don't you come over here and do it?" she teased.

"I want to," he said.

The chat had become a torrent of messages, now coming too fast to read each one.

Emily typed into the window.

"My daddy just got home, I may have to go soon" she typed.

"Awwwwww noooo"

"Pls don't yet so close to cumming"

"Invite him in haha"

"Lock your door so you can stay on"

"I bet your daddy would get hard if he saw you right now"

She typed again. "He's here in my room now. He said I'm making him way too horny. I guess I'd better take care of him"

"YES"

"Wtf are u serious"

"Do it give dad a bj!!'

Some comments were playing along, some were worried her real dad had indeed walked in on her. Others were eager to see a daddy/daughter incest show, real or faked; it didn't matter.

Emily motioned for Ted to come into view. Without hesitation, she started stroking him, and leaned down and took him into her mouth, giving a sideways glance at the screen. Her entire face was in view now, but the half-mask and ponytail were working as intended.

Emily forgot her remaining inhibitions and earnestly attacked Ted's cock, as everyone in the chat watched. Some left the chat, disappointed that there was a guy there, but most stayed, making even more dirty comments. Most knew this was a role play now, and participated.

"Good girl, baby, make daddy cum"

"Looks like she practices on daddy a lot"

"Daddy is a lucky guy to have such a hot sexy daughter"

"This is so fucking hot, fake or not"

"love it, make daddy jizz on your face pretty girl"

Ted was really getting off on all these guys watching Emily giving him oral. He put his hand behind her head, pulling her to him, making sure he didn't hide her face.

"All these guys are watching you suck my cock, you like that?"

Emily kept sucking and let out a "mhmn" as she slurped.

The view count was at 179, and the chat was scrolling too fast to read again. Ted had gripped Emily's ponytail and was using it for a handle, pulling her back and forth.

At some point, the fast movement must have stressed the thin elastic string that held the mask on Emily's face, because it snapped, and immediately fell to the floor, exposing Emily's face to everyone.

She instinctively looked at the screen to confirm what she already knew, looking directly into the camera as she did, giving everyone an even clearer view of her face.

She panicked. "Shit, the mask," and she stood up, bumping the laptop and shifting the view more. It now faced the dresser. Ted stepped over to the laptop, careful to stay out of frame, and closed it. Emily, less calm, had run to the other side of the room, her hands on her breasts. "Shit did it show anything? Did they see my face?" She was terrified. The game had suddenly changed and become serious to her.

"It's fine, it was just for a moment, don't worry. It's off now, it's okay." Ted knew closing the laptop would automatically end the chat session and log them out of the site. He didn't bother opening the laptop to confirm it. He took Emily and stroked her hair, holding her close. "That was so fucking hot," he said, still erect. Emily was shaking, but felt better with Ted holding her.

"It's fine, Angel, it's okay. I love you, you're so perfect," and he was kissing her neck. His lust was still in charge and he wanted more. He pressed her down onto her bed and began pulling at her belt. Emily yielded to him, equally aroused at his aggressiveness.

In a moment her jeans and panties were off, and Ted was riding her, not even pausing to take off his pants further. The sex was fast and frenzied, and Emily loved it. Ted hadn't made love to her this way before. Her bed strained at the violent rocking as Ted roughly took his prize.

The demon and the succubus danced again, twirling around in a circle, arms flailing, wings extended. Their lust was their god as they danced in worship.

At the website, the general room was buzzing with conversation about what had just happened. Some speculated that it was all faked, including the mask coming off, others said it looked real, others even said they were sure that "DaddysAngel" was actually having an affair with her real father. The talk didn't die down for over an hour, and it drove new traffic to her picture galleries, many adding new comments.

At CompLand, Geoff looked at a freeze frame from the last few seconds of the video and studied the wall. It looked like there was a poster from a concert. He'd look into that later on his PC. It was time to get back to work.

End of part twenty-four.