Memoirs from a Bordello Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, come on, I want details."

"Alright alright, well she just asked me what types of things I had done with a girl, to gauge my experience you know? She asked if I had tried that and I said no...the next afternoon she did the whole seductive Zara thing and...well she wound up doing me on her desk." She was so flippant about it I admired her sexuality. She had just described a fantasy of mine like it had been doing groceries, lying on her bed, still naked, minutes after I had made her cum with my mouth.

"Jesus, that's pretty hot, I'm not going to lie."

"Yep, it sure was, wanna sleep over?" She slinked under her blanket and yawned. I crawled in with her, lying side by side. A headache from the wine had started to develop and it was late but I didn't want to be alone. My mind was flipping between arousal and guilt. I felt ashamed when I thought about my fantasies in a vacuum, with no one around to tell me it was ok. Kelly was the perfect antidote for the shame; she was so carefree about everything. She allowed me to feel bolder about my sexuality, to let go of the anxiety of whether I was a lesbian or not and to just enjoy things carnally. She turned off the light and I reached out to kiss her warmly.

"Mmmm, stop it or you'll get me all worked up again, I won't care who Zara says I can or can't touch." I laughed. We chatted briefly for a bit before she fell asleep. I felt like I was a teenager again staying at a best friend's house, talking about who we liked in the early hours of the morning. I didn't want to get turned on again so I kept my hands to myself, it was exhausting to go through the day that I had without actually having an orgasm, my body felt stiff and knotted and the only other way to relax it was through the sleep that came.