Memoirs from a Bordello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love to Zara," I purred, thinking this may be it.

"If I asked you to do that to any woman I wanted, would you?" I thought about it, and tried one last time, looking into her eyes, I reached to undo a button on my blouse, letting my bra show. I ran my hand over the top of my breast as seductively as possible, pushing my fingers into the cup of my bra to tease my nipple. I parted my lips and let out a soft moan in pleasure. Her eyes almost betrayed her watching my hand on my full breast.

"What will I get in return?" I asked. She stood up slowly and walked around the desk toward me, I had her; she must have wanted me. She leaned into me, still sitting, her smell returned. I wanted her to slide a hand up my skirt but she just planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"If you do it for me, I will give you everything your body desperately wants right now and so much more...will you Kristy?" Her face was still close to mine, her cleavage perfect in every way, begging me to unhasp her bra.

"Yes, I will Zara," I sighed, still one hand toying with my nipple thinking that it made her want me more.

"Good, but not yet," she took my hand away from my breast to pull me up. "It's time to show you around the place."

I felt rejected and foolish, I was trying my best to push her buttons, make her desire me and drop this game she was playing. I didn't know what I was doing wrong. I tried to push it out of my mind and think of how she promised to give me everything I lusted after. I had been there barely an hour but it had felt like a day. So many new sensations to savor, Zara's hand exploring my body, Kelly's lips on mine and my mouth pressed firmly on her sex as she came. I wanted more.

****

The rest of the day was spent with a quick tour and then she let me get settled in. The downstairs of the house was mainly used to entertain guests: there was a large lounge with a bar, and a type of den with couches and a projector screen. Off of the larger rooms there were bedrooms, elegantly decorated, very minimalist and modern, where more exclusive entertainment took place. There was a lot of sunshine that poured in through the windows, the yard was well protected and had tall 15 foot walls to keep prying eyes out. There was a well stocked gym in an extension close to the pool, which had a sauna and showers. Of course, on one end of the pool, was a massive hot tub, which I could only imagine what type of thing it had been a setting for. Orgies? That seemed too porny. I had seen the videos where 8 or 9 women get together moaning and groaning in a chain but it always seemed so orchestrated, not natural at all, more the fantasy of a man who thought quantity was better than quality. This place seemed classier, women pairing up or maybe a threesome.

Threesome. Had I already been in a threesome? Zara had been there, watching me, but she had barely been involved, only to support Kelly. Her mouth had been so close to her ear, I wondered if she had whispered anything to her, asked her about how good I was. Kelly's thighs had firmly clamped around my head so I might not even have heard. I began to think about how I would have liked Zara to join in, Kelly's hand not gripping her sleeve, but clawing at her top, at her bra, trying to have something in her mouth while I pleasured her.

These types of thoughts were plaguing me as Zara gave me a tour, I couldn't focus. I would try to make small talk but I preferred when she was walking ahead of me, when I was free to admire her legs or her neck, any exposed skin seemed to beckon me.

The upstairs had simpler rooms, had a dormy feel to it. There was tons of space though, and there was an upstairs kitchen area where a few girls could hang out. Things seemed to be fairly quiet around the late afternoon, the girls tended to take a nap or rest up if they had an appointment in the evening according to Zara. Most of the work was done downstairs but Zara did say there were a few vetted exclusive clients that qualified for out calls, where the model would visit them but it was infrequent. Most clients apparently trusted the discretion of the club to keep everything behind closed doors.

I met a few of the other models while we were walking around. Mika, an exotic looking Asian girl was lounging by the pool. Jaime, hanging out in the kitchen, was a redhead with creamy white skin and a bitchy attitude, barely acknowledging me. Leah, also in the kitchen was an innocent petite brunette that was blessed with giant breasts for her frame.

They were all attractive in their own way, I tried not to look them up and down when I met them, but I would peek out at the corner of my eye and wonder if "orientation" would involve them in some way, just like Kelly had been unexpectedly summoned to Zara's office. If I stayed here would I one day turn into Kelly? Zara using my body as a challenge to an inexperienced girl, having her go down on me for the first time.

I was glad to get to my room and get settled. Zara left me with a squeeze of the arm and a smile, nothing more. We had exchanged numbers; her saying that it was easier to text each other in a house this big. She was going to get in touch tomorrow around the same time so I should just be prepared to come meet her, but for now get a good night's rest and relax. It was easier said than done.

My room was fine, nothing memorable. You could see part of the pool and the gym from the windows, but the hot tub was obscured, you could barely make a road out through the trees that lined the wall. I unpacked to keep myself busy, but my mind still drifted, was I a lesbian now? I was attracted to men, but very few. College had been a nightmare of drunken dates and boys assuming you will sleep with them. My taste in men was for the older more intelligent type. I had had a crush on a professor which went nowhere. I tried to imagine myself 20 years in the future, not married and it was possible. I was very driven in my career path and had worked hard and wasn't going to be hampered by the expectations of a man in my life. Could I picture myself in the future with a woman? Not yet no. I obviously had lust for them, but I couldn't see myself falling in love, but who knows?

On top of this there was a nagging voice that told me I was essentially a high class hooker. The same guilt I had while working for the escort agency. I pushed it out, it was safe and I wasn't the first girl in the world to exploit her body to get through college. I knew strippers sometimes provide extras to clients if they want and that seemed less classy than this.

Looking back now it was probably the dreamlike seclusion of the place that captured me. I was barely a 20 minute drive from my apartment and yet it could have been on the other side of the world. I felt I could do things and behave differently in that place and the moment I walked out the door normality would resume, and that everything that happened there would be erased.

It made me feel sexy and filled me with confidence. How many women had the guts to do this? To undress in front of a madam and have their body inspected, to have their first taste of lesbian sex on an office desk with another woman watching. I promised myself to stop judging myself and give in. Judging myself made me feel ashamed and stressed out. Giving in to the experience put my stomach in a knot and made me long for the next meeting with Zara and whatever she had in store for me.

Once unpacked, I was still restless as it was early evening. I had changed into jogging pants and a simple top and was lying on my bed with the day's events still running through my body. Since I got here I felt like I had just been in various forms of arousal, the desire that was born in Zara's office had never left. I could easily have gotten myself off with my hand, it would have taken no time at all, but I refused to, it was more fun to wait. I decided to play a game with the girls I met that day. Like or lust. It was silly but what the heck, I was bored.

Zara: lust obviously. There was something about her, she was glamorous looking but it was more her authority and impassiveness. She represented a challenge; I wanted to see the same lust for me as I had for her. I didn't want to go down the rabbit hole of thinking what I would like her to do to me on that office table, it was too much.

Kelly, hmmm like and lust probably. She was adorable and seemed really sweet. Perhaps there was no challenge, she was willing to do me after I brought her off, and I had wanted her badly. Her body and mouth were amazing but I doubted she had the sensual capability of Zara.

Mika, pass. I didn't get to know her and couldn't pick out her personality type. She was exotically beautiful of course and had a great body from what I saw, but I decide to shelve my opinion on her.

Jaime, neither. She seemed like a total bitch. Too bad, her skin was so milky and smooth, and she would have looked gorgeous if she wasn't wearing a constant scowl.

Leah, lust definitely. She looked so innocent, and she had this brown eyed Italian look. A heart shaped face with a small chin and pouty mouth. Her breasts were incredible; she must have been unable to walk down the street without every man making a comment. I wanted to see her naked, even doing a similar inspection like Zara did on me. I wondered if I could seduce her, to see if she could maintain that innocence until she broke down and gave into my advances. I was starting to get hot again, my laptop was just there, and I knew that a few clicks away a pretty blonde actress would be begging her lover to fuck her with a strap on.

I went to take a shower instead.

I was on my way back from the bathroom, when a hallway door opened and a hand pulled me into the room. I was face to face with Kelly again.

"Hey sexy!" She closed the door behind me and mischievously pushed me against it, "Remember me?" I giggled.

"Of course I do, what's up?" I was in my towel, knotted above my cleavage, its length came down to mid thigh. She was standing close, her hands propped on my stomach so I couldn't escape. She had jogging pants and a T-shirt on.

"How was your first day?" A wicked grin.

"Some parts were good, and some parts were..." I tried to be flirtatious, "very good." She got the idea, and moved in close reaching her neck up to kiss me softly.

"I've been thinking about you a lot," another wet kiss, "about what you did to me today" she was talking under her breath to me in between kisses an inch away from my mouth. "...and it's made me hot..." her hips pushed against my thigh. My hands had been keeping my towel up but her body was so close to mine it couldn't have dropped. I put a hand on her neck and one on her cheek.

"What should we do about that?" another kiss, longer with the first flash of my tongue going into her mouth.

"Well...I thought that I could..." a hand had moved up to trace along the top of my breasts, just above my towel, "...get you out of this towel and let me see what a sexy body you have." I kissed her deep again, and once again my pussy became moist. Her hand dropped to my thigh, and moved up my towel, parting my legs. She found what I wanted and I almost exploded, I stopped kissing her to breathe, steadying myself with a hand on the wall. I tossed my head back and pulled her face into my neck which she kissed while still circling my clit. It was incredible; I was so sensitive down there after being neglected today.

"You were desperate to cum today weren't you Kristy?"

"Oh god yes I was, I wanted you to..." I rasped, not knowing how to finish. Her fingers were cunningly slow, but the climax was building, it wouldn't take long.

"The only problem..." another kiss, this time pulling my face down on her so I could see her eyes, "is that I can't. ..," one last stroke of her fingers and then they left me. She grinned ear to ear.

"Wait, what?" She reached into her pocket and brought up her phone, holding it in front of me for me to see the screen. There was a text from Zara.

"Btw, keep your hands off Kristy until she is ready!!"

"Ugh! Godammit Kelly! That was so unfair!" I was half kidding half serious. I was almost normal after my shower and she had taken just a minute to get me up to the brink. She was smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry, but rules be rules...but" she moved in closer again, "I want you to know," her hand went up my towel again, dipping a tip of a finger into my wet hole and dragging it up and letting my clit graze along its length, I shuddered and bit my lip, "...that when this week is over..." her finger came up to her mouth and she sucked on it sexily, "mmmmmmmm, I'm going to finish what I started."

"Christ Kelly, you're such a tease," I pushed her back, mock angry, "this is unbearable."

"I know it sucks, but its kinda fun too, right?" She plopped herself on her bed and patted it beside her, "come sit, cool off, I promise I won't touch." I let out an exasperated sigh, and took the offer, sitting on her bed. "So was it true that you'd never been with a girl before?"

"Nothing more than kissing really."

"Ha! That's hot, I totally took your virginity today!"

"Hmm, not sure that counts, it was a little one sided."

"Nope, no way, I totally took your cherry," we both laughed, "so why did you end up here if you weren't into girls?" I told her I had probably always been bi-curious, then the whole law school thing and the crappy experience with the escort agency.

"I suppose the fact that this place is for women made it feel safer"

"Completely, this place rocks, never had a problem here." She went on to tell her story, a similar tale of college education, she had worked in a strip club up in Oregon and then didn't stop after graduating, moving to LA. She was sick of the creepy men and wanted to get out and one of her girlfriends at the club mentioned this place. She thought about doing porn, but couldn't bring herself to do it in case she got spotted back home. It was nice to have a normal conversation; it made me feel a bit more secure. It was weird how she could just turn on and off, one minute a bubbly girl and then the next the smile would disappear and her lips would pout and she would be a sex kitten again.

I asked about the clientele that came here and she responded that they were mainly older wealthy women, some of them married and curious with cheating husbands that want to have their own bit of fun,, some of them just outright lesbians that worked in Hollywood but wanted to keep that quiet.

"Are they attractive?"

"Some are, some aren't. You need a lot of money to come here so it's not like they're crack whores off Santa Monica Boulevard. They're kept together, but some of them may have had one too many trips under the scalpel, you know?"

"And what happens? I mean...what do you do with them?"

Kelly chuckled, "Sometimes it's pretty innocent, you relax with them, offer a massage and then they'll expect...you know...to finish them off. For a lot of them it may be their first experience and they've always had curiosities that need to be answered. Sometimes it gets a bit more kinky, you may be expected to do a little acting, but don't worry too much, Zara is pretty intuitive about that and wouldn't want anybody going out of their comfort zone. She knows girls, pros, that specialize in that type of thing, we may just be needed for a bit of decoration."

"Does...Zara ever do stuff with clients?" I could feel Zara's thumb brush my nipple again and my face gave it away.

"Really Kristy? A crush already," she teased and my face got hot. "She's hot right? I wouldn't be embarrassed; she has that effect on practically all women. She doesn't...that I know of, she's mainly behind the scenes making sure everybody is happy. That doesn't mean that she never spends time with any of us though," Kelly grinned and arched an eyebrow. I remembered Zara's promise to me earlier in the office when I wanted her.

"Does she sleep with all girls who come here?"

"No...I mean she wants to know that you have what it takes but I think she has a particular taste."

"Did she sleep with you?" I pushed further.

"Haha, well...let's just say she did do something, but I'm not telling," she was being coy, "but I'm sure she has something in store for you too." She lazily stroked my arm.

"Hey, no touching!" I playfully berated her.

"Sorry," shrugging apologetically, "I can't help it, you turn me on. Sue me." A plan hatched in my head. I was still flustered from her deliberate tease coming out of the shower and I wanted to get my own back. I was going to try and make it very difficult for her to keep her hands off me, but not tonight, I wanted more info.

"I'm still mad at you by the way. Tell me about the other girls here."

"They come and go so it's hard to keep track but there are a few more permanent models who shack up here for a while to save rent like me. Have you met Nina?" I shook my head. "Oh my god, she's so hot, like unbelievable," she grinned thinking about this woman.

"I met Jaime and Leah in the kitchen earlier."

"Jamie's a megabitch. I'm not sure what's going on with them. I like Leah but she doesn't say too much. Jamie's been around for ages but Leah only recently came; Jaime pounced on her." I felt sympathy for her; Leah seemed younger and could easily have been desperate for company to get over nerves.

"And Mika?"

"She's cool, total pro. Think she also does some porn, she comes and goes." She went on about a few others who were regulars or only did some nights a week, a couple of Russians, an Armenian but nobody she was overly enthused about, not like this Nina chick that she was so into.

"So are you working tonight?"

"Yep," checking her phone, "probably should get ready, I have a date with Debs," she wrinkled her nose. "She's fine really, she'll want a drink and a private dance, just like a dude. Another month or so and I'll be out, go to Europe or some place."

"Awesome, I'll let you get to it then, thanks for the chat."

"My pleasure sexy," she leaned over to plant a kiss on my lips, and I smiled at her; thinking how I might make the next week interesting for her.

I left her to get ready, out in the hallway, there was more activity coming from downstairs but I didn't want to investigate, I was still in my towel. I disappeared into my room and crawled into bed, opting to sleep naked rather than put anything on. I felt sexy under the soft sheets and allowed myself to stroke my body, feeling the curves of a woman's body. I didn't go near there, I resisted but it was relaxing to have my hand on my skin. I was tired even though it was still early, and I allowed myself to doze off fantasizing of another body in my bed, warm and soft, and how her skin would feel against mine.

****

I stirred, sometime after midnight. Rolling over I thought it was temporary and I could get back to sleep, shutting my eyes again. And then I heard splashing noises from outside. As my head cleared I could hear low inaudible talking, and then laughter I thought. I persisted, trying to slip back into sleep, but I could tell I was awake. More splashing. I got out of bed to investigate out the window, but I couldn't see anything. I cracked the window quietly. The sounds were clearer, inaudible still: a low sporadic conversation, interrupted by the gurgle of movement in water. Silence, for a few seconds, then a woman's laugh and more talking. Somebody having fun, I thought. I wished I could see, my head was still full of cobwebs but I felt a bit lonely waking up in the middle of the night and the noises were the only ones in an otherwise quiet house. I opened the window further and leaned on the sill, bored, not caring that my breasts were on show. The night air was nice, the best thing about LA really, the ocean cooling and getting rid of the smoggy haze of the hot day. Almost imperceptibly, there was a moan, my ears perked up, and I held my breath to hear; another moan, and then a chuckle. Another voice.