Memoirs of a Boy in Monsterbrothel

Story Info
A young man, badly injured, is adopted by monstergirl madame.
6.8k words
4.51
60.3k
122

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In respect to all comfort women during humanity's existence, please leave your reality at the door and let's read for some male fun.

*****

My name is Tyler. Though most of my life was spent as a slave in Monstergirl Empire (also known as Mamono Empire, or Mamono Reik, Reik, Fuckville whatever you call it).

I was freed last month, and given permit to freely travel, and meet up some acquaintances. Apparently my fellow humans signed a grand peace treaty with the Monstergirl Empire I lived in and slaves are freed or something.

I say something because slavery in the Reik is...weird at best. I haven't known anything besides pleasure and making love for decades. Most folks taken by monstergirls either stop resisting, settle down, or get ransomed again by family and kinsmen. It's like some saucy Lescatian adult comic where people get tied up and get in distress and predicaments to be saved and done over and over again.

I am now well over 80 but to Lescatie I don't look over 30. I suspect the food in Mamono Reik or Ushi-Oni blood I was spilled with over the course of my life.

In short, I was taken as a young man, rescued from death and sold to a brothel for campaigning monstergirl soldiers as a "comfort boy" and made a whore all my life.

Then I traveled around for various "comfort events" and met a lot of monsterwomen, and was paid to please them, carnally, socially and sensually until one day I read about a Ruby Pact, and was given a very wide zone of liberty to live with, along with a symbolic apology letter and some stipend.

"You were never mistreated here, so...no bad feelings?" would be an appropriate, simple summary to the long letter i received.

"Alright." I said, handling the letter, crumpling it and tossing it away. It was a warm summer evening when the postgirl handed it over to me.

So I hung up my cock ring, costumes, love potions and skimpy clothes and decided to travel to see the world. I decided to visit Lescatie and see how people live there, in the end. Looked like a nice mirror to my own: all the things I didn't have, and they had nothing I did. Maybe I'll travel to the east or pay homage to the World Seal and take a ruby shard.

In any case, here's my story, from beginning to the end.

I was born as one of the many sons of some farmer family near the border. Life was hard, and all of my brothers eventually went to military or clergy, leaving me with the girls and women to farm. I was never too strong, but

I had endurance to work long hours even when I was young. After all, you were tough or you died of illness when you were a babe.

The life was simple drudgery. And like every healthy boy, one started getting urges. After all, eating wasn't bad, and the clean country air would start giving me things I dared not discuss with my venerable mother.

Childbirth en masse does it to the body, you know. It also makes you an orphan fast. And getting your stiffy when the farmers around you are pretty girls with their asses straining the peasant dress is...problematic.

Long story short, I took a lot of virginities when giggling peasant girls took me for a walk near the waterfall. And made enemies at the ripe age of 18 and a half or something. It was when I was out bringing water from the river that I was grabbed from behind, and feelings of stabbing pain erupted all around me. All I saw were angry, farmer faces.

...

I thought I was dying.

Apparently the farmers had seized and beat me senseless and left me to die in the woods after rolling me down the hill.

I was crying. crying in panic, in a feeling of impending death, I was terrified and bawling my eyes out, crying for anyone to help...I was so much in pain that I sobbed and vomited when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Oh...gods, what happened to him?" I couldn't see from pain, crying weakly. Feminine voices. Were they the village women?

"He is bleeding! Bandage him before he dies! There... there..." I felt the sound of a leather pack being opened, and after a painful moment, the salty, gushing feeling subsided, restoring some of my senses and life.

"Help...me..." was all I could muster before I felt like dying. Two strong hands gently lifted me, making me squeal in pain.

"Help..." I cried pitifully, spitting out a tooth and shivering, unfortunately still conscious. Pain is a bitch. Through the haze of pain I could see a few worried faces. Strange women with fluffy ears and a pointy-haired, dark haired mamono kindly looked at me.

"Let's patch him up and see if he'll be useful. Have a healing potion left?"

"One's left. Here." Sound of a popping cork and a cherry-juice like medication filling my body reduced the pain, so that I could sink into the sweet oblivion of sleep. I felt warm, nice smelling, silky limbs covering me as I barely glimpsed at the concerned face of a strange woman with pointy ears and darkest skin with purple eyes.

"They ruined him! He won't be worth much for a long time..." She mumbled, and I could hear an angry retort over my swollen ear.

"Lisa! He is dying and you are thinking of enslaving the poor lad just now! Who knows if he is a noble brat in an attempt on his life? We can get him back to his family for a good amount of coin and maybe some strong criminal male from the dungeons!" It was another strange woman with golden scales on her body and in some military suit.

"I need strong male essence, not this poor beaten lad." Her tail brushed on my face, its scaly feeling warming my cold body as a strange, painless fire touched me. "Aww poor thing. What kind of monsters would do that to a young man?"

So...were they not monsters? I gargled blood.

"Hmph. He is some peasant. Let's heat some supper, camp down and ask him once he recovers. Here, boy. Sip this. Poppy milk. " The older dark elf gave me a bit of a strange tasting vial that made me feel very woozy and asleep.

***

I woke up to a strange, calming scene of a camp fire.

I was surrounded by warm blankets. I smelled stew and some booze being passed around as strange women with strange physical features looked at me warmly as they ate. Next to me was the strange reptile-looking woman who polished her sword as she ate a drumstick. Her body felt soft, leaning against me with the occasional hardness of the scales.

"Good, you woke. Hungry?"

I nodded meekly, pain from swollen lips and eyes too much to talk. She handed me a bowl of stew and some bread. "Here. Tell us meanwhile: what 's your story, ending up half dead on a mamono patrol path? I mean, even humans know we live here. What did they try to accomplish?"

I sobbed into my food and reluctantly told them without too many saucy details, which they understood and laughed anyway. "Lucky lad!" The goblin veteran, a still young-looking but apparently combat hardened mamono woman immediately regretted her words and apologised.

"Well, until they learned,...lucky I mean..."

I told them they must have put me to their path hoping i'd be eaten and killed. The monster-girls I spoke were all outraged when they heard it.

"What the fu- I mean HOW? We are people just like you!!" The goblin protested.

Another one, a girl with horns, muscles and bovine legs went on an angry rant: "Fine, we take human slaves but only because otherwise there won't be men for essence and we'll die! Without the human slave trade we will never get enough essence for our sustenance. We would starve! And we treat them kindly now: those days are the past!"

I asked what essence was, and was promptly met with uproarious laughter.

Grinning, the Salamander made a loop with one hand's fingers, and made several stabbing motions through it with the other index finger.

The Dark Elf laughed harder and balled her fist, fingers rolled towards her mouth, and started moving her fist, and bulged her cheek with her tongue in parallel motions.

I looked in confusion. They laughed harder, some laughing until tears rolled down their cheeks and the Salamander hugged me like a big sister.

"You'll learn."

"So pure!" She giggled, helping me eat, her chuckles shaking the bowl slightly. "Essence is what you give up when you...tumble with them peasant girls...we need it like food and water." She explained, seriously this time. "Say you what..."

She looked at me, seriously this time.

"You cannot go back; we own you, as a slave, technically at least. That means, you do what we say, and in return, you get taken care of. " The Dark Elf carefully explained not to traumatize her victim...I think in retrospect.

I was still scared about the word "slave", so I spent half an hour asking and listening to the details. So they just explained I'd travel with them to a "certain lady that would put me to best use and give me a nice home to live with."

"Adopted?" I frowned, asking them. They burst in laughter again.

"Sort of..." The Goblin tumbled over her own club, laughing all the way. "Y-yeahhh... adopted." She laughed harder. "Well, you won't be like a son to her, but be sure, like familee-ehehheheEHHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHHAHA!" She laughed without cruelty but without pause, confusing me further.

The monster women kept eating and drinking, laughing, and patted me on the shoulder. "Sleep, boy. You don't look ripe enough for us to taste." The older Salamander woman ruffled my hair and even gave me a small donut. Now completely full, I let the pain and fear take over me and fall into a deep sleep. I felt their soft hands tuck me in, give a small pillow as the cart moved back to their...Reik.

***

The beatings took their toll on me despite the later good treatment. I could not rise as the cart moved on, with some of the girls checking up on me, only to make me squeal in pain until the Salamander warned them not to touch the bruises.

"Let him sleep." Some hours later (I think) I was on a cot, being poked and prodded by some mamono woman with a white coat, furry neck and limbs, cute lionine ears, bat wings and a strange, meaty tail with spikes.

"Did some one stamp on his chest? He is really beaten. I feel cracked bones and ribs. Let him recover here." She smiled at me and took out a small needle with a reservoir. "This will sting a bit. It heals bones and tissue but itches like hell. So lay down." Slowly, she lowered the needle on my arm, tapped it, and apparently found some good spot judging from her grunts, and pushed.

The needle was warm, and injected something hot and relaxing. She leaned down, and smiled at me with a soft, motherly smile.

Her strange, lionine ears were thick and furry, and her mane and tail made her look even funnier. But all I could is to gargle and moan as sleep claimed me, mercifully, again.

Her paws were warm and fluffy, relaxing me.

***

"Eat. It's pea and rice."

The mushy food was softly pushed to my mouth. I barely could chew and swallow from the swollen lips and mouth.

"Come on, sweetie. You need some food. Just a little solid. Then you get Holsty milk." What was holsty? All I knew was I had to chew some mushy clinic food. It was good tasting but went down slowly, and agonizingly painfully. I started weeping again, eliciting a sigh and a motherly caress from the strange woman who called herself "manty-chan".

"And they call us "monsters". What's wrong with human peasant boys and girls to have a little fun in the hay..." She kept rubbing salve and giving me small sips of healing potion, and eventually my flesh felt warmer, less painful.

At the end of the day I could sit up and talk slowly. The warm milk I served tasted like heaven, and helped my bones to knit faster.

When I asked what it was, a Holstaurus nurse, a human-like mamono with cow ears, an enormous bust and bovine legs smiled and patted my head, promising more whenever I wanted with a wink.

All I could do was to softly hold her hand, and thank her. Without a word, she tucked me back in and closed my eyes with her hands. My lost vision was met with a soft kiss on my cheek.

***

Finally I was discharged.

Dressed in simple clothes, finally taken off the cot and eventually I was allowed to walk. It was painfully hard to get used to. A small mamono, a young lizardwoman with a patient attitude guided me out, and escorted me across the city to my new "owner".

The town was a bright flood of lights,pleasures, delights and strangest sights.

The Mamono Reik was basically a series of towns ran by these monsterwomen, with humans being second class, albeit well-cared for citizens. Monsterwomen went around, shopping and living their lives just like us, with their husbands, children and daughters in tow.

I never saw mamono sons except following human mothers in simple, but clean and not ragged peasant dresses and leather collars on their necks, well...only one, still human but with a strong appearance and serpentine eyes, strange demeanor and he was being treated like a king sitting next to his regal-looking Naga mother.

Vendors, shops and artisans worked, screamed, shouted, bargained and talked, adding to the aroma of burnt wood, street foods and spices under a dazzling series of lights and trophies.

I passed, holding the lizardgirl's claws desperately not to get lost and we passed through streets with strange monsterwomen looking at me and smiling. It was a whole new world. My guide tapped my shoulder and pointed to a street. "In here."

It was a side street with strange houses painted pink and lit with torches under pink painted glass ,giving the area a strange, warm hue. We entered a side door to a large, gaudy building adorned by strange sigils and letters.

Inside was hot. And it awoke things I'd get used to much more about later on.

Scantily dressed, well-maintained human men guided giggling, happy monster women to rooms , sometimes more than one. Human men took them, human women were cleaning up, cooking and chatting with each other.

The smell of bodies, sex, food, perfume and some strange odors were quite heady all these decades ago.

"Upstairs, top floor." She pointed, and promptly left me alone. Slowly ascending the soft red velvet-covered stairs, I was received by a massive mamono that guarded the end of a long hallway. Escaping was worthless: where would I go?

She was huge, muscled, red-skinned and had one horn on her forehead. She carried no weapons but I'm sure she could snap people in two if she wanted, instead sitting on a large chair labeled "security" and trying to feed caged singing birds next to her and reading a book.

"Hello. You the new boy they talked about?"

Her smile was without malice, sweet and assuring. Smiling, I bowed a little and asked about "Madame Zsa Zsa". She raised her eyebrows and took a look at my face.

"Oh? That's ... interesting. So you just bumped to a patrol and got taken? You are...alright with that? New slaves don't get used to it that early."

I shrugged and said I didn't know anything after what happened; and I told her my story.

"Oh, OH! You must be that kid they talked about. Heard what happened. She is inside." The massive Oni woman softly rapped the door in a certain rythm before it opened from the inside with a click. "There."

I stepped in to a sight beyond my dreams.

A luxurious room full of gorgeous tapestry, paintings and lists of strange diagrams and accountings. At a mahogany desk, a large and elegant Monster-woman sat, dressed in outlandish and garish clothes, doing accounts. Her smile widened as she took her gaze from her papers to meet mine. Her maids who looked like they were serving drinks quickly left a glass of lemonade for me as I sat on a small chair.

"Hello, boy. I am Madame Zuzanna, and I bought you." It was a strange mamono woman. She looked like a dragon of old, but was so purple, dressed black-and purple and her wings had strange, tentacled appendages to them.

She reclined on a large, magnificent chair as a human maid who wore a leather collar served her refreshments.

"In this land, every human who steps in must first serve a while, as a slave, before they can think of freely moving. And so, every capture, find or refugee must be sold as a sla...servant first, under the wings of a mamono to live and submit."

She took a puff from her pipe, and sprinkled something on the lemonade. Then motioned me to drink said beverage, and her maids, smiling, put pillows behind my back and asked if I wanted anything else. I shook my head, far too enthralled with the scenario to eat anything. She took a scone and munched nonchalantly.

"I'm a... Jabberwock... operating this...fine establishment for providing our Reik's valiant soldiers the relief they deserve. I'm told that you are carnally adequate, which is why I decided to invest in you early. Here's the deal: You get to live under me, and I get to keep you and give you a nice life for... services."

She was large, strong, and relaxed contentedly on her chair. Her clothing was magnificent and she was decked in high class jewelry. Her dainty feet, painted with henna in magnificent patterns and wearing gold bangles, rested on a small pillow, her wings adorned with valuable textiles and being brushed by a human maid wearing a leather collar and mouth mask. A long, ugly scar could be seen emerging from the mask across her nose and mouth.

"You will learn to be pleasing to my girls, and take a little nagging when needed. Do you understand? But don't worry, if any of them want to hurt you bad, and you ring the bell or shout for help. No one hurts my boys and lives. Hilda, the Oni guard I have outside knows how to deal with bullies."

She reclined on the opulent chair, smiling enigmatically.

"Since you have nothing back left, I express that you won't be looking back at your old life. Lucretia says she found you badly beaten up and dying, am I correct?" She rubbed my cheek as I sighed and nodded.

"Aww..." Her fingers were like stabbing daggers. "You are so badly roughed up the bruises still show. Don't worry. You won't start working until my friend heals you." She smiled gently, reminding me of my dead mother. The strange woman who said she was a Jabberwock laughed softly, petting my head and caressing my bruises with ice from her whiskey glass.

"They don't know the true value of a virile, horny boy. Don't worry. We will take good care of you in return for your body. All I ask is in return to carry this leather collar when you travel, so my sisters know you are owned."

She held out a long, round leather strap with a strange, glowing sigil. "Keep it on your neck when you are outside. No one fucks Madame Zsa Zsa's boys without payment up front. And if they do, you charge them up front, 2 silvers extra for "Streetwalker's fee". I will know when you fuck girls outside, my boy." Her wing shot out before I could react, and tapped me on the crotch.

"That's my property now. Don't waste it."

She smiled menacingly. "Yes, this place is a brothel, and you are the newest boy working. When we are done talking, report downstairs to Manty-chan for a checkup and poultice. If it's of any use, my sympathies for your beating, and welcome to your new life. But..." She raised an eyebrow, one of her wings fluttering in cadence.

"This isn't just sex. It's reading, talking, gossiping and even playing music whenever you can. So... here's what we will do. Let's get acquainted first."

For an hour I told my repeated story and past, and she even told a bit of herself. Apparently after there was a huge battle on a hill called "Megiddo", and afterwards both sides suffered badly. She was one of the survivors, and decided to set up a comfort house to bring mamono and humans of both genders together and get them acquainted, have sex, and usually get friendly without the social obstacles of "Slave Laws" and supremacist thoughts.

"Dinner's at eight, as is breakfast. Lunch at twelve. Now shoo, boy, and have those horrid bruises cleaned and healed." She smirked and patted my back, sending me away.

12