Memoirs of a Boy in Monsterbrothel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"R-RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Grognak screamed, humping Mala's mouth with wet slaps on her cheek.

Mala's mind was in a haze of sex. Down her throat twitched a massive cock, his balls receding upwards and signaling an impending blast of orc seed.

She had to stop, else she'd be a slave to orc musk!

Mala's eyes shed tears; no one would marry her after this ugly beast would rape her, and rape he would. She had accepted that fact: orcs needed elf women. Part of her being even accepted this and would not resist. She just hoped he'd go gentle at leasts. Sighing, she kept licking the shaft in her mouth and closing her eyes.

Everything for the safety for her sister, Mala relaxed and did not cough when the orc roared, holding her head and starting pumping his seed down her stomach. Mala simply closed her eyes docilely, and started swallowing the gouts of seed. She felt perfectly peaceful, her pussy burning up with demonic lust.

"YEAH! COMING!" Grognak roared, his balls slapping on her chin as his cock, completely engulfed by warm, breathy dark elf throat, emptied his balls.

Urgnot giggled evilly: Vura was licking her lips, her ass being squeezed and caressed by the muscly orc hands, a thick cock trying to squeezze between her plump, brown asscheeks.

Her tongue ran across her lips seeing Mala's mouth being raped to oblivion. She didn't even resist her breasts being groped...

Urgnot pinched her cheek and butt. "Looks like you's wantin some too elfie..." That made the young dark elf shiver... "Please, no! I am a virgin!" She cried in tears and coming to her senses, tried to wiggle away.

"Oi didn't say yer bursting yer cherry, chocolate elf." Urgnot laughed, squeezing her. "Wot say you's give me head an' I let yous cunt intact for the loser husband huh?" He pressed his strange smelling breath on her own, who whimpered.

"Promise?" Vura sniffled.

"Uh-huh, no forcin'"

Vura nodded slowly. "Alright. Just mouth, ok?" And sat up, hands behind her, and leaned towards Urgnot's enormous, thick, foot long penis with a shameful face, cheeks burning red.

Urgnot laughed, holding her head gently and pushing her pink, bright lips towards his cock, slowly pushing it past her lips and her bright white teeth. The feral orc grunted in joy. "Ugh, you gots some soft purdy mouth here..." And started fucking her soft, small mouth with firm strokes, his green orc shlong filling her mouth.

Now when these two dark elves were fellating two orcish brutes, one needs to take their racial weakness into account.

Dark Elves are powerless before strong males, and have the urge to subdue and control every other sentient being exactly because of that.

"Gulp..."Both girls were on their knees, looking up puppy-eyed towards green, square-jawed orcs who grinned down fucking their mouths, each beast savoring the warm breath of the elves' nostrils on their crotch. Dark Elf noses were pointy and small, exhaling small hot burst of air to the orc's balls and arousing him further.

"Urg, ain't they both noice? Hur hur!"

"Ahh, I want doze chocolate pussies." Urgnok was lost in dreams, pumping his dick down the crying dark elf's soft throat. "Les' bust doze cherries Grog!"

"NO!" Both kicked and cried, begging just when the cocks popped out of their mouths but they were no match for the two orc brutes. Pushed down, the orcs ripped their dresses open, and pulled their panties without any effort. The white cotton panty ripped apart with a green hand's tug, both dark beauties screamed in despair, begging not to be violated.

"You said you wouldn't!"

"Nooooo!"

Two chocolate skinned, adorable cuties screamed, kicked and cried, tiny wrists held by thick, calloused orc hands. Their violators laughed, tearing the soft cotton underwear and clothes as if they were thin paper, and pushing the tips of their dark green penises to pink, wet slits. Mala whimpered, begging the huge orc on her.

"P-please, you promi-HNNNGH!" Her eyes grew, her mouth formed an obscene "o" when the orc plunged his cock with one harsh thrust of his hips. Mala could feel the nubby tip of the orcish penis hit the back of her womb, uttering strangled groans and obscenities once the green beast started rutting. Seeing her sister being bred by the orcish beast on top of her, violating her soft, innocent body, Vura's eyes froze: these monsters would rape them both, robbing two innocent dark elves of their flowers.

Urgnok and Grognak grunted in pleasure, raping both their victims with wild gusto. What's more, after a few thrusts, their victims had lost control, spreading their legs and groaned, tongue lolling in a display of feral ecstasy.

"Dats sum gud...rr-rraaah!" Grognak kept plowing Mala's dark cunt, his member buried up to the hilt inside her with every thrust. Every thrust made the young dark elf shudder, every thrust made her feel like sitting up and embracing the feral orc breeding her. It was a hidden fantasy hidden inside the darkest recessed of this fey race, filling their minds with pleasure.

After a good minute of savage rape, Mala's grunts turned to moans and yelps, eventually mumbling a muffled repetition "Yes" and "More!"

Urgnok, seeing the brutally lustful spectacle, decided to push Vura on all fours, commanding her to stick out her ass and bend her back down. The terrified, yet intrigued, younger dark elf whimpered, but obeyed, getting on all fours and raising her plump butt, even spreading her thighs to show off more of her dripping wet pussy.

"Hur hur, dey says "no fuckin'" but deys wet loike mah washing rag! Oight elfie, here comes what chu like best!"

"Oh Goddess..." Vura whimpered. "Please be gentle!" She was shivering like a leaf, her pink lips wet and visible, nether lips separated by her hands. When Urgnot took her like a feral coupling, her mouth could only give a shocked grunt when Urgnot impaled her on his huge green shaft. After he pulled it out and slammed it in, she shrieked, though we do not know whether it was from pleasure or pain. Urgnot even felt the wetness of her lower lips on his balls as he fucked her.

Wailing in despair and pleasure, the two dark elves were under their assailants, taken from behind like dogs side by side. Grognak and Urgnot were having the time of their lives tasting sweet brown elf ass, figuratively of course. Their tongues were busy licking the elves' breasts when either one lifted the dark fuckmeat under him to his chest, suckling on rock hard brown nipples.

"Dey wuz sayin' no jus' now, look how 'ard their nipples are!"

"YES!" Mala wailed in a mix of pleasure and pain, her own orgasm rising like a burning wave. "PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

Wet slaps increased their pace, Grognak, now sweating from exertion, held her hips and kept pumping. "T-t-tuh TAKE IT!" And bent her over, grinding her face to the grass as his balls emptied inside her womb. Roaring like a lion, the orc claimed her womb for a second time.

Urgnot turned the little Vura on his dick like a turning chair, mauling her tits with his tongue.

"Oh Goddess, please, give me too!"

"Wot 'bout huzband, huh?" Urgnot grinned, chuckling.

"FUCK THE HUSBAND! GIVE ME MORE!" Vura, completely lost in ecstasy, screamed, and shuddered, impaled through her cunt, on his cock. Her convulsions impaled on his cock made the orc laugh in surprise.

"Dat elfie's loike a magick fleshlight! Look at hur shake!"

Heavy breathing and screams announced the third orgasm of all parties. The maids of the brothel, prim and proper human maids sighed, shaking their heads and "tsk" ing in disapproval.

**

An hour later.

"A-ahhhn..." Mala groaned half-dead.

"F-fuwaaaaaa..." Vura wailed, her pussy and asshole gaping, slick with cum. She was used like a toy, pumped cum inside until her womb tickled.

The two orcish beasts kept using them as cocksleeves, lifting them without effort and impaling the elves' plump asses on their crotch time and time again...after the sixth orgasm, the dark elves stopped crying, their faces a mask of mental bliss; from open mouths drool mixed with cum dropping on the grass as both orcish brutes rutted and rutted, emptying demonic seed in their wombs, slapping their asses for fun. Their arms and feet dangled lifelessly as both orcs fucked each as if they hung them on their dicks like puppets and humped away.

Eight times the orcs bounced them on their huge cocks, eight times they held their torso like fleshlights, eight times they raped their cunts, sometimes even forcing it inside their tight, pink assholes painfully stretching; they were too intoxicated to care. Mala even had held the orc with a weak struggle, spread her asshole with her own hand before giving an enthusiastic nod.

"M-make me squeal like a pig, oku-kun..." She moaned.

"Rem'ber, you ASKED FOR IT!" He held her butt.

And when Grognak thrust, splitting open her plump asscheeks, she had screamed herself hoarse like a stuck pig, tongue flapping wildly with every scream.

When their insane rape sex reached the eighth climax, both orcs screamed until their voice cracked, and pulling the cum-drowned dark elves off their cocks like living, spent fleshlights, discarding their blissful bodies on the grass.

"Dat wuz...good fuck..." The orcs groaned, cleaning their cocks on the dark elves' soft, white hair. "Looks loike dey broke...hur hur..."

Both lay in a pool of seed, mouths agape, tongues lolling, faces in a brain dead sensation of bliss with short breaths, called "Ahegao" in Zipangu. Their legs were spread, arms haphazardly bent and bodies spread across the grass.

"H-hueehhhhrrghh..." Mala gurgled the bubbling seed on her mouth. "Shoo...happpy..." She orgasmed again, without moving and coughing semen. "Shishter..." She held the cum drenched hand of her sister, falling asleep, hand in hand. "I wuv you..."

The orcs, having raped them to near-insanity, had left waddling, leaving dark elves satisfied for years, asleep in semen.

**

"Well Madame Zsa-Zsa, on one hand I had the best sex in my line of work myself...on the other I feel like...I just had the sex that will last me a lifetime!" I just sipped my coffee and melted on the beanbag chair. On our laps lay two purses of silver, complimentary gifts of our clients with a note attached to the bags:

"We want it harsher next time, xox"

"That was...JUST. WRONG." Tobias spoke between paroxysms of laughter. "I felt so guilty doing that!" We kept laughing harder and harder in our after-work rest.

Zsa Zsa kept counting her coins like a greedy Danuki, her tentacles swirling and her amazing feminine body shining with demonic energy from joy. "Good news and bad news boys..." This was worrying. I raised my hand.

"Good news ma'am?"

"You have both earned a decent sum. Bad news is..." She smiled sheepishly and showed me a schedule book.

I looked at it, dread setting in my balls shrinking and penis wilting. Tobias' eyes were teary, contemplating suicide. You can already guess what was in the schedule book.

...

You know...

Yes.

Every Dark Elf across the duchy booked the same fantasy.

"We are booked throughout...hmm..." Zsa Zsa flipped the pages as we looked on with abject horror.

"Four years without rest, if you make it two girls per day, two sessions for time constraints, four girls per day, yes..." She scribbled, oblivious to our cosmic levels of horror. "six thousand Dark Elves...and that's not even counting the population and tourist dark elves coming in summer. You boys should work harder. Maybe sneak in a third session...cut sleep...Look at the bright side, you'll both be free and rich!"

"Tyler...?"

..

I woke up in the infirmary, having fainted. Maids said Tobias threatened suicide and shouted things like "Spartacus" and "Attica", screamed he was Maou himself and riding a wooden toy horse before fainting.

He is fine now.

**

The journalist girl was doubling over from laughter, notebook held tightly.

"THAT IS JUST...UNBELIEVABLE!" She was in tears, laughing until her voice was hoarse. "The press will NEVER believe me!" She wiped her glasses with a kerchief, looking at the man before her with a mischievious smile. "I need to soften the story, make it hearsay. Oh Lord, either I'm promoted or fired! I heard monster women were whores..." Some patrons angrily turned heads, but she ignored them. "...This takes the cake!"

She smiled, squirming in her formal clothes and her breasts poking in a modest way from her cleavage, the sacred cross pendant sandwiched between two soft breasts. Tyler found it more arousing than the near-nudity of Reik citizens, servants and slave women. Conservative religious women had this "hidden pleasure" look that made him mad.

"Um...This is so sinful of me asking..."She laughed to herself. "But...do you still...work in that line?" She winked, pushing down her glasses.

Tyler smiled slowly, and after an eternity, nodded.

"C-can I?"

Tyler smiled, pulled her hand, and kissed her knuckles.

"I have long accepted my fate, to serve all women, miss. It would be an insult not to show you. Please, my tavernkeep does not ask questions, himself being an incubus son of a succubus."

Christine found herself gasping and blushing beet red. "God will punish me so bad for this..." Her hands were shaking as she giggled.

"How can you know God's merciful redemption, miss, when you haven't felt the dark pleasure of sinning?"

That was his signature sentence when talking to Lescatian women. It had even captured the snow-white heart and imagination of a pure, pure, three times pure, virgin Inquisitor Lady, whose story...

...he'd recall one day.

For now, he gently guided the squirming journalist lady to a very passionate evening.

"Let's have some wine first. Do you prefer South Frankish, early vintage?"

((Until Next Story! Check my other stories out and yes, I watched Kuroinu, the infamous Dark Elf x Orc Hentai, poor Olga and Cloe :'( ))

12