Memoirs of a Boy in Monsterbrothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so I started "working" at the brothel a few days later, refreshed from the cure I received in the form of a bittersweet potion smelling and tasting of cherries...and taken around for a tour so I could get accustomed to people. The establishment was...a brothel. A place where people (mostly men) pay for sex.

This was in reverse, as monstergirls came to enjoy men who were taken care of and were made to take care of their physique. Human girls who fell to misfortune, captivity and lost everything in the war were often bought to be made maids and servants to clean up the place and cook.

The mamono love the well-prepared Lescatian food, and the girls are often very happy to work here. Any male threatening or harassing them gets a punishment that would make him regret, and once the prejudice fades, the mamono and the human girls make wonderful friends.

Beneath her strict veneer, Zsa Zsa has a golden heart: she sometimes frees girls who desperately want to see their human families after a few years (of milking them what she spent as purchase price) and sends them to Lescatie in a caravan; of course she doesn't discourage pregnancies amongst the maids: Madame isn't THAT nice. Why?

Humans born in monstergirl territory contribute one way or another, since Lescatie's stuck up empire doesn't want "bastardy".

Any human woman coming back pregnant with a bastard would be ruined; effectively binding their very social survival to staying back in Mamono Reik as serf women.

My regular customers? Victorious monstergirl soldiers from skirmishes, goblins from raids and imp girls after their paychecks.

It's not just about sex either. I was sometimes hired to talk to them, give their bodies oil massages, or even cuddle. I had regular customers, one-time customers, and shy mamono "first timers", daughters of families that want to have their daughters a pleasant first experience.

Some, like a rich monster woman, paid for sex and "essence" which was giving her semen and sweat for her sustenance, but also for companionship, like simple talk.

Some even wanted me to dance and perform certain old songs and plays. You should have seen me dancing the "Mamono's Polka" wearing soldier's boots, a gaudy guardsman's helmet and a black thong straining my muscular manbutt-

Oh, sorry, too much information for boys like you. Those were the times, showered with kisses, perfumed flowers and tips.

It's amazingly funny and adorable at the same time when a Holstaurus, or Doppelganger girl hitting 18 has a sweet eighteen night with you paid to accompany her for the evening. Despite my pleasure addled life I found it hard to not to laugh at the Holst shyness.

Doppelgangers are even more fun. They ask YOU to transform to your favorite girl.

Oh? Did I earn money? Oh yes, I did. But then, what was money worth for me? Madame Zsa Zsa already took care of me, and said anything I earned could go to an account which, once it matches my slave purchase price, could result in being freed.

The thing is: this was a good life. I didn't care for anything else, and Madame liked me like her own son. We still write to each other.

So, I racked up extra money: which I gave to humans who fell in combat, were taken as slaves to Mamono Reik and were saving for their freedom. It earned me the moniker "Hooker with a golden heart" and the gratitude of many.

But you, reader, do not want summaries. You want interesting stories. So here is one. Let's start with a war veteran.

***Wolf cuddles***

I got used to the place. Exercise, light diet and constant sexual training. What I'll tell wasn't my first, nor my last. It was a year or so after I was taken in...

I was relaxing in my boudoir after an exercise and a powder cure when the Madame called me:

"Ty-kun, customer!" I put on some light clothes and walked downstairs passing giggling boys,laughing men and mamono...to see a military giant of a mamono before me, sighing heavily into a cup of wine.

A...monstergirl who seems to be a ... scarred, mighty warrior woman. She looked odd, dressed in military getup and wearing bandages. Her facial features were fur-rich, still human, but she looked crestfallen. I remembered her as one of the werewolf guards that sat in the guardhouse, women that had wolf ears, patches of fur and were extra angry and horny in full moon.

She looked shattered, and even the full moon did not make her lively. Madame gave me a serious look and quietly motioned me to sit on her lap. I smiled and went over to her, and softly laid on her lap, cradling my forehead on her bosom. She seemed not to notice.

"So, customer, how shall my boy serve you this evening?" Madame Jabberwock asked her graciously

"Entire night." She looked blanky at the ceiling, her canine teeth showing through her mouth like pointy daggers.

"I see. And shall you be needing special service...issues?" Madame asked her carefully while keeping an eye on my worried face. My eyes pleaded:

"No."

Dark Elf female customers, rare as they were, did...things. I don't want to play the "defeated human knight with the magnificent tongue." anymore. I just don't. I hate "Scratching Post" which Nekomata weekend revelers continously ask for: I begged Madame to delegate them to Robert who had thick skin and good tolerance for pain.

"No, he'll do." The werewolf woman was absentmindedly caressing my bare chest with her paws as she drank. "All night." She picked me up on her armored chest and started to move upstairs after tossing a small purse to Madame.

"See ya in the mornin'." She spoke quietly before carrying me to her room...

...wait a minute.

It's the "Dreamy Room.", where usually placid Holstauri or the rare Dormouse like to have sleepy sex. The bed is huge, with a thick padding and warm blankets, and paintings of verdant greenery. She gently laid me down on the puffy blankets and soft, sinking mattress under tons of warm covers.

"Hug me." She grunted and removed her armor, revealing a well-toned body. Underneath...she wore...pyjamas. Pink, bunny stamped...pyjamas. Sweet Allfather or Mamono Magic Pantheon, it was funny! She wanted to be spooned, her fluffy tail poking from her pyjama bottoms and brushing my nose. Well, time to earn my keep.

I spooned her, snuggling behind her and wrapping my arms on her chest. Her body was soft, with tufts of fur and hard muscle with scars. And my groin, which started to wake up, was firmly lodged between her strong buttocks, with her tail subconciously rubbing on my pants. Her throat gave something akin to a wolf's sad whine.

"So, what's your story, boy?" She mumbled.

Time to start talking. Some minutes passed as she listened.

"Fuck. Kinda like my last run-in that brought me 'ere." I quietly listened to her tirade and kindly asked, petting her tail. "So what happened, miss?" A rustle and turn of her head tickled my nose.

"Call me big sister." She smiled weakly. "As you say, big sister." I nodded and nuzzled her neck. She sighed in content relaxation for a while. Her tail started to wag, sending short, ticklish waves of pleasure as it rubbed on my crotch...We lay in bed for some time, as she sighed and hugged me back...what had happened to her? Then she started telling.

"I was at the border patrol when a bunch of hoomans attacked the group. One of the knights had a silver sword which had me badly hurt and unable to move. They nearly killed me and took me prisoner. I was...*sigh* taken to Inquisition dungeons." She became silent.

Smiling, I reached to caress her ears. Her head was similar to a human with a very, very mild rigidness around the side of the skull, almost giving it a small, wolf like bend. She gently nuzzled my fingers, and kissed them.

"Then I was stripped naked, whipped and beaten with silver canes." She shuddered, making my heart string tug a bit. Mamono aren't evil in particular. She didn't deserve that, not at all. SOME were evil just like other men.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, afraid to make her angry. Her chuckle made my arms jump slightly.

"Don't be. You aren't these murderers and killers. I never killed a human except bandits.

As I was saying... The thing is, the nun initiate they left me with, my jailor, was not as tough as them. I was hogtied, bit-gagged and left on a cot. The young nun was staring at my helpless form as she looked on with pity. Well..." She turned a little and took a sip from the cocktail at the head of the bed. "...I cried, wept and sobbed through the gag so much she eventually decided to ungag me and give me water, just enough for my fangs to cut my bonds..."

She laughed cutely. "The nun girl was quite the screamer. Luckily they thought a mamono girl was being interrogated. I jumped her and gave her something she won't forget." Her grin was predatory.

I shuddered. "Did you...kill her?" My voice quivered as the werewolf girl cooed and laughed, turning and hugging my chest.

"Nooooo...why would I? She was an adorable cutie, screaming and spraying her girl nectar all over the sheets once I got out, overpowered and kissed her. She didn't even scream for help..." Hugging me , she started to laugh. "I fucked her there and then so badly she said she loved me as she shuddered and sprayed her juices."

She then told me how she overpowered her, begging for water until the nun sighed and brought a cup. When she was drinking, her clawed hands cut off a tiny bit of knots, untangled her bonds and rushed her.

She told me that she then slammed her to the wall and threatened to rip out her throat. Crying, the young nun had obliged, and was promptly stripped naked and rubbed viciously until her pussy was on fire and flooding. She told me human women are aroused badly by the prospect of monster influence, spanked and slapped into several orgasms by the blows hitting her burning pussy.

Her body warmed under my grasp, signaling lust. Then, she sighed. "Her name was Aisha. Couldn't do it though. Part of me wanted to bite her and rampage out, two werewolves in heat. Then she said she had a family and begged to be spared, I just..."

She hugged me and kissed my forehead. "...couldn't hurt her. You hoomans are cute when helpless. But my captor, Friedrich, and his healer, Gretchen..." Her throat let out growls that really unsettled me, making me shiver in her arms. She could have ripped me in two if she wanted. Feeling my fear, she smiled bitterly, and gave my nose a lick.

"She was blushing, afraid, just like you, helplessly pinned under me~ we fucked for hours, kissing, rubbing, licking..." She giggled.

She gave me an innocent peck on the lips.

Second was longer, though she was still hesitant. A third, and her hesitant, nice smelling lips closed on mine. I tasted strawberries on my tongue: werewolf women rarely applied cosmetics, oft a sign of depression or need to have a distraction. Her breath came in ragged pants like that of a hungry wolf.

Her lips were soft, though the fur patches on her face tickled my face. Her tongue was like wet silk entwining mine, pressed by her aggressive posture, harsh breath and weight on me. Her fangs gently tickled my lips: she was aware of her nature, and was timidly making love not to injure me, though I feared she might soon: the full moon was approaching. A lightbulb flashed in my mind: let's try distracting her.

"My apologies, Big Sis."

She raised her eyebrows and pulled her head back. "What's there to apologize?" I smiled and started the tirade. "I owe you my continued life and freedom from the vile oppression of Lescatie." Holding my head bowed, I went on.

"Our veterans deserve the best of pleasures, especially after ungrateful captors abusing them." My cock was so hard it hurt to rub its end on her rough skin. Werewolves have that going on.

She grunted. Chortled, and started to laugh on top of me with a slap on my head. "You cute idiot."

"Now I'll be having that..." She gestured to my completely erect cock, softly rubbing it with her fluffy paw. Her soft, leathery pawpad was stimulating the tip ever so gently to send electrifying waves of pleasure across my shaft.Her otherwise human body's paws were the softest, most pleasurable pillows my dick had felt.

"Say no more, big sis~" I smiled, removing my gold-colored thong, and standing at full attention before her.

"Grrrowl..." Her sweet human face who looked like an adult warrior woman gave a surprisingly canine sound as she leant to nibble my neck, ear, and kiss my chest.

"You smell goood..." was her only comment: Don't forget, boys, werewolf women are beautiful but they won't hesitate beating you shitless if you have stench of road on you. We are talking about women that can smell a hunting deer miles away.

And here comes the golden point: orgasm delay.

Monstergirls are aggressive. On full moon they are double aggressive. Werewolves on full moon are triple aggressive. When you are a slave with no social rights save for a few regulations against heavy abuse, they are quadruple aggressive. When you are a cute, shivering man trapped under an angry Werewolf woman in full moon, kiss your pelvis goodbye.

But then I realized she put me in sleepy room to dull the impact and reduce her own aggression. Even so, her toned body pressed on my pelvis a bit painfully, her paws desperately figuring out the way to guide my cock, slowly sliding around it with her muscular cunt, her strong, patch-furred legs clamping around my waist.

Growling, she slid inside, giving me waves of azure pleasure shooting around my vision. But, since Madame trained me extensively in holding my orgasms, I did my best to block the sensation as she slid on me, and starting to move up and down, bringing the brushing the feeling of soft fur tickling its base.

The pleasure shot up threefold when she gave a bounce, sliding all the way down until my shaft was engulfed in hot, wet pussy. It was difficult not to come, her eyes locked on me and biting her lips with a gasp.

I bit my lips and thought of the farmers beating me, but then I had to cut that trail of thought as it became a little soft. just looking at her immediately made me hard again, so I kissed her chest and pressed my forehead on it to suppress the idea, eliciting a giggle.

She growled harder, increasing her pace. It was being pinned down by a wolf who was in heat, raping you on cowgirl position. She grinned, started to grind, putting my hands on her buttocks and prompting me to fondle and squeeze them.

They were hard as rocks, round, sporty and undeniably feminine still, with soft skin still caressing my hands, and her fluffy tail gently brushing my arms. Her pace started to give rythmic waves of pleasure to my groin, I shook and trembled, drowning under waves of pleasure.

She started to give grunts, howls and shouts of pleasure, and finally I could focus on simply keeping my cock rock hard and block out the orgasmic wave ascending from my balls.

For several minutes, she bounced until I felt numb and aching, eventually shuddering under her and unloading all my spunk into her womb directly with a pained moan and grunt.

Here is the painful part of being a comfort boy, my balls were blue and sore from the sheer time delay, and I could no longer stop. I let go, splayed under her, helpless and eyes closed, I groaned.

Her orgasmic shudders, likewise, covered me as she collapsed on me, a warm mix of female skin and patches of wolf fur combined with a hot, spicy tang of werewolf girl-in-heat.

I gave painful gasps, and twitched like a fish out of water, my crotch and dick electrified with pleasure as the werewolf girl panted, humped, and eventually gave a long howl, eliciting a few giggles from a nearby room.

"Gods...oh...hah..." All she could gasp was a few miserable words, as she lay on top of me in bliss, my dick still twitching in her wet, silky folds. Every bit of pressure made me cry in pleasure and pain, finally making me squeal in pain.

"Big sis! Please don't move! I'M...SENSITIVE!" Was all I could say. She laughed at my response, softly straddling me, milking every bit of seed into her hungry body.

"You deserve a tip and reward if this ends well." She kissed my cheek. "Full moon is auspicious for baby-making..." And collapsed on me, for the weresheep woollen blankets finally sapped both our strengths. We were quiet as mice for hours, our weak breathing the only sound that could be heard inside the padded room as we floated on the endless clouds of sleep.

I mumbled in her ear, for I couldn't bear her to keep a grudge.

"Forgive them."

"What?"

I hugged her, drinking in her warm, nice smell and soft body with fur patches.

"Just forgive them for me. Would you do that?" I looked at her pleadingly. Slavery, no matter how softly it happened was bad enough, it was time to deflate the world's hatred a bit. "They are indoctrinated that monstergirls eat, enslave and rape people do death."

Her smile was bittersweet. For a moment, she sighed, thinking of her sexual torture. Tears wetting her cheek, she chuckled. "...I will."

She kissed my cheek. "Just for you, little gold-hearted hooman. Maybe when there's more like you, this world will be liveable."

"Maybe." I kissed her lips softly.

***

It was a heavenly sleep we had. She smelled mildly of wolf-in-heat, and dirt.I wasn't surprised when my latest wet dream was actually her suckling my cock as I slept and moaned in the sheets.

"I'll call breakfast." She took out some coins. "Time to treat Zsa Zsa's gold-hearted stud a little."

I smiled, and kissed her deeply. "Before that...I believe my loins are ready to give at least one more tumble to our valiant and magnanimous veteran." Grinning, She licked my neck and started bending over for a morning quickie, my cock already eager to plunger into her wet, hairy, eager cunt. Softly lifting her tail and grasping her shapely bottom, I was never more eager.

She groaned and almost howled in delight as I started moving my hips, softly thrusting my cock engulfed in the silky, hairy and warm folds of her womanhood and grasping her ample buttocks.

Leaning on her, I started thrusting again, matching her gasps and moans with her silky insides squeezing my tormented cock again, and again until the sensations rose to another orgasm. A few minutes of bedcreaks, grunts and howls later, I had unloaded again, into her unprotected womb.

I'm sure the creaking bed and the howling sounds made Madama Zsa Zsa proud that morning.

She howled twice, echoing across the brothel and even making the human maids giggle when we left the room, utterly exhausted, ruined and tired.

***

That's for the night. Next morning I might tell you about the time I had to serve an army of monstergirls for a "morale night" before going north. It was bittersweet, when you think of the aftermath...

Good night.

12