Memoirs of a Filipina Milf: Hank

Story Info
Dreams of America leads to interracial sex.
1.4k words
3.95
63k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liliths
liliths
133 Followers

Manila/Before Marriage (summer):

I was in nursing school when I met Hank. I was introduced to him by Chloe. She knew everything when it came to guys. I was just as experienced but I wasn't going to let her know. I keep my wild side quite and secret. I learned early on to conceal my sexual nature and always act like a lady.

My life long dream on coming to America wasn't a secret. Which is why Chloe hook me up with Hank. He was an American soldier station at the base. The guys there new what the girls here wanted and it always ended in sex and not much of anything else. But sometimes a girl would get lucky.

Hank was a muscular man, short and very black. I let him know from the start that I wasn't a virgin and that I'd never dated or sexed a black guy. His answer to that was there is first time for everything. He was familiar with my situation and wanted to help. He'd help several other girls, and being a friend of Chloe there wouldn't be a problem doing the same for me.

Hank said he could find me a ticket to America provided I wasn't picky. Himself wasn't interested in marriage but there are a few old boys that were. I understood exactly what he meant and accepted his offer. Which was simple, he'd find me a groom in exchange for sex. We cover the details over a nice dinner, then he brought me to a sleazy hotel outside the city.

Our deal came down to unconditional sex at his request, but at my connivance and digression. There was no limitation of time as we didn't expect to see each other once I was married and out of the country. We should have put a limit, but it probably wouldn't have mattered.

I only had a couple of hours before curfew check at my dorm. If I didn't get back in time the consequences would be grim, I could be expelled. Hank told me not to worry it wouldn't take long and he'd have me back before anyone knew it.

We didn't waste anytime, in a few minutes I was in my panties and nothing else. My breast were harder than normal. I always get hot watching my fuck undress, but this was different. I was overly horny, maybe from the smell of his cock and he hadn't even removed his draws. My panties where soaked, a big wet spot appeared from my clit to the back of my ass.

Hank laughed and told me he knew I was a slut the moment he saw me and that all the pretty bitches in Manila were whores, it's the first thing a man learns about the place. Then he removed his shorts and constituted everything he said to be true.

I juiced again and I also peed a little. Never had I seen anything like his manhood. It was nine inches long, not fully erect and hung from a enormous balls. It was jet black and uncircumcised. My cherry was popped by uncircumcised and because so my pussy was partial to the type.

From that moment on I was in it's spell. Henry no longer existed, his cock took on a life of it's own and I was subjected to it's every command. It spoke a language only a natural born cock slut could understand. It called to me by name and I obeyed it's every instruction and denied it nothing.

It was the best and worst night of my life. I never hurt so bad and felt so good at the same time. I was in love sexually, and learned that such a thing could exist. Hank read me like book. When he stretched back on the bed, I took my place between his legs without saying. My tongue explored every inch of his cock and groin, then I sucked between them. I was elated by their smell and the precum mixed with pee.

It took a bit before I could get his giant bubble head prick pass my mouth, but with the help of him pressing the back of my head it slipped in and worked it's way half way down my throat. My eyes were a watery blur and saliva backed up and came out my nostrils. I was a mess when Hank pumped a pint of baby juice into my belly and all over my face.

I was so drunk on lust and didn't recall Hank removing my panties, but he did and had me clean my face with them. Then he took me in arms and slung me on the bed with a command to open my legs wider than I ever had before. He was going to put the cork in my cunt that would convert me into a black cock slut for the rest of my life. But that wasn't Hank talking, it was his big black magic worm and I complied to it faithfully.

He was a muscular ape and had an odor that mix with the aroma from my cunt to created a fragrance that aroused us even more. My pussy got wetter and his cock got longer and thicker. He crawled between my legs and positioned the head of his cock over my drooling pussy. I was crazy with anticipation and he knew it.

For minutes that seemed forever he rubbed the length of my crack from clit to asshole. Teasing and smearing my juices with his fat cock head, he occasionally smack my wet cunt with his big rubber snake. He had my pussy in the condition he wanted it, opened and ready to please. That's when he collapsed over me burying his shaft to the balls in my tight wanting hole.

My pussy was so wet it offered no resistance. He slid in quick and easy and all the way into my cervix. For a moment I was breathless and in profound pain, and just as sudden it was gone and replaced by overwhelming ecstasy.

I was going crazy while my pussy exploded with multiple climaxes. His worm found my G-Spot and commence to flood me with baby juice. I was in LaLa land from then on and relished every second. Admittedly great sex does this to me but not as fast. This was a sensation of black cock and I want more.

Hank roll me on top and whipped my ass and tit's and told me to go to work. Enthusiastically I complied and for the next several hours I lost track of time, giving him access to every hole in my body. Each round he creamed me and I licked him clean in appreciation. His semen became a sweet nectar of energy for me. As long as he continued to provide it I was able to go nonstop.

We fell asleep doing sixty-nine, his cock halfway down my throat and a couple of fingers up my ass and in my pussy. I woke first felling good and finished were I had left off, waking him and returning the goodness.

Afterward we took a long shower together. Hank told me or rather reminded me about my dorm curfew. I was way late and in big trouble. Yet still I was doped on his sex and wasn't bothered about much other than washing his big black cock.

He told me not to worry everything was taken care of ahead of time. Chloe would have someone stand in for me during the night roll call. But I'd have to get back for early morning bed checks.

That was good to know. It would give us time for another round. Hank told me he had to return to the base soon and couldn't stay much longer. I told him it was bold move to have covered my curfew, he must have been confident I would fuck. Like he said earlier he told me, he knew what I was from the start. There was never a doubt about me fucking and becoming a slut for black cock.

A man knows a whore when he sees her and whore knows when she's discovered and will fuck to defend her secret. I planted a big kiss on him and he told me to stop wasting time and get to work. I drop to my knees and consummated my beginning as a bona fide whore and slut for big black cock. My dream of America were Cumming true.

liliths
liliths
133 Followers