Memoirs of a Hotwife Ch. 01

Story Info
A pious Catholic teenage girl is introduced to lust.
5.1k words
4.22
46.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the incidents I've mentioned here are true. Some might be too good to be true, but true nonetheless. I could have written this as a true story but then it would become an erotic autobiography of sorts, and i did not like the sound of it. However, this series, as I plan it to be, will be comprehensive about my sexual escapades. A few names have been altered to protect my privacy and some retained to taunt those involved a little for my own private pleasure. Be warned, however, this will be long, and if you're seeking for a bang-bang then it'd be wiser to read other stories.

*****

Chapter 1: The Making of a Bad Girl.

Sex is sin. This is what was drilled into me since I was child. First by the priest in my Sunday school, then by my mother when I was eight and then by my father when I first became a woman. And every time they told me that, I would nod my head in agreement, but every time I nodded, I was more tempted to sin.

My name is Kelly. Aged 28. Married. Financial analyst. And a complete nymphomaniac. But before I became all that, I was a good girl.

Born and raised in a Catholic household in a southern town in India, I was taught more about man's sin than about gravity. And I had no qualms in believing it because they all came from trusted sources. if sex is sin, then so be it. If masturbation is sin, then so be it. If sitting next to a boy and kissing him is a sin, then so be it.

I was pure and blessed and I wanted heaven. But one can only be pure till their childhood and to give away sex for heaven seemed like a bad bargain.

I was 18 and my need to touch myself had become intense than before. It was a summer afternoon and I was in the school and was having forbidden thoughts again. My vagina was on fire and was already slightly moist on the inside, I was sure. It was begging to be touched. Terrible and impure thoughts flooded my mind and I stared deep and hard at my teacher, Hari with what must have been hungry, lustful eyes. Somehow the way he walked and his legs made ripples between my thighs. My eyes followed his torso and down to his crotch and I wondered what was underneath those layers of cloths. I wanted to sin. And I wanted heaven. So I wished for the bell to ring so that I can run away from the temptation to home.

When I reached home, I realized not everything was normal. The door was locked and that was odd. Mom would always be home at this time of the day. Sitting in the living room, watching T.V or in the kitchen. I fished out my bag for the spare keys and entered the house. And I stood frozen at the doorway.

I heard sounds coming from upstairs. It was muffled and damp but they were definitely a woman's sounds. My mom's. I raced upstairs, my mouth running dry. Images of horrific instances flashed through my mind like a deck of cards, but none of it prepared me for what I saw.

My mom was on the bed, naked, her leg raised up at the ceiling, her thighs against her belly, moaning and screaming. Her round, plump body, jerking with every thrust, her saggy boobs slapping her body in a rhythm. My dad was bent over her, his thick strong hands on her breasts, holding onto it as if his dear life was on it, his hips moving on her like a blur. I gasped for air. And I guess at the very instant, laying a few feet away from me, so did my mother, although we both gasped for two wildly different reasons.

I stood in the corridor in my school dress replete with white shirt, navy blue skirt, white shoes and black shoes, stunned, as i watched my parents engage in a passionate, rather intense, coitus from the barely closed door. Realizing how vulnerable I was on being spotted by them and fearing the consequences, I hid myself, while peering at them through the crack.

My dad then stopped and pulled out his penis from her vagina. It was long, thick and what seemed pretty huge. My mouths were dry by now. It seemed impossible that any woman could accommodate that in her, no matter how much she wanted. He licked his hand and coated it all over his penis, reaching every portion of his huge rod. The act was so lewd and that it made me so horny. I realized that when I found myself involuntarily clenching my thighs. My eyes were transfixed on his huge cock and I could feel the wetness in my crotch at the very in-despicable thought.

He then slammed his cock into my mom again, this time with full vigour and force, so much that I heard my mom swear for the first time.

"Fuck" she cried.

"You like that, bitch?" my dad asked.

I bit my lower lip as I touched my panties.

"Do you like it, you fucking bitch?" he snarled, as he sent another shockwave of pleasure and pain in her body.

I nodded my head.

"Oh, fuck, yes. Fuck me." she cried.

Taking her leg in his hands, my dad then began ploughing her pussy, and watching him do that, was enough to send me tingles of pleasure through my body. I pulled my skirt up and touched my panties. It was moist. My heart raced. I reached inside and found my hand roaming across my pussy as I intently watched my dad fucking my mother with the passion and perverse of two pigs fucking each other. I began to flick my clit, slowly at first, but as my dad began thrusting his cock deeper and harder into mom, my pace increased.

I do not know what came over me. Was it the idea of seeing dad naked, aroused and fucking like an animal or was it watching two people make love, no fuck, I was washed over by an overwhelming feel as I began touching myself. My body ached for more. My pussy lips trembled. It was wet and it wanted to be touched, prodded and fucked. I wanted to be fucked. I inserted a finger into my pussy, with no caution of a first timer. I knew I wanted to masturbate and I half wanted t be caught. My pussy lips gave in easily and I was ht by an inexplicable feeling of pleasure that was at once amazing and addictive. A soft moan escaped my lips. The rhythm of dad's cock fucking matched my finger fucking, until it reached a frenzy and I closed my eyes as I felt my legs weaken and I slumped down.

I was breathing heavily. My bosom heaved like tides of waves. My parents were still fucking, my mother's moans growing louder and my dad's animalistic grunts getting more pronounced. But now, I was more focused on the pool of mess I was sitting in. Did I pee? I inspected it. It sure wasn't pee. But I was the one who made it. I saw my pussy was wet and dripping. I touched it again but this time I shuddered. It was really sensitive. Did I just squirt? Is this what squirt is? I had over heard Riya, a girl in my class, talk about it a few weeks ago. She had said that only a small fraction of women can actually squirt. Does that make me special or weird?

I heard a long drawn out moan escape from my parents signing that their sex session was drawing to a close. The reasoning part of my brain weighed in that now must be the time I should consider leaving the spot, although I couldn't stop wondering how it must feel to have dad shoot his load. 'Kelly stop. Stop' my mind warned. It was a filthy thought and I shouldn't be be having it. It's better to just leave.

Hours later, I was back in my room. My mom bustling about in the kitchen and my dad in the dining room, working on his papers. I was on my bed, reading a book, or convincing myself to read it. It was Biology and I had a test that week. Although I was pretty good in the subject and it was something I loved reading, I could pull myself to actually concentrate on it. My mind was still frozen at the images of my naked parents, the grunting of my dad as he thrusted his hip into mom's labia. I imagined his sweat covered body. His lips mouthing obscenities. I imagined his powerful thrusts as he fucked with scant regard to the pain he would inflict. But underneath him, it wasn't my mother who lay with spread legs; it was me.

I snapped back to reality. It was a disgusting thought, really. Fantasizing my own dad. I felt so repulsed at my self. If someone has asked me who did I love more-mom or dad, my answer, as it would with thousands of other children, be 'both of them'. But if I were being honest, I'd say dad. Not because I harbored any kind of sexual fantasies for him- I did not know I did, until today- but because I liked him. I don't know as what or about the mechanics of it, but I did like him more. He was in his late forties and was a tall man, with strong arms, a powerful neck, almost chiseled torso, although he did sport the beginning of a middle age paunch. He had a greying hair but that only made him look more hot. Mom, on the other hand, was a chubby woman in her early forties, with long hair and thick lips. She had a round frame, which meant her breasts, although big, didn't gain much prominence in her physique.

I clambered out of my bed, partly out of desperation and partly instinctively. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a red top and a tight shorts. The top wasn't tight but it definitely didn't do a good job in down playing my bust. I have always been a curvy girl, so much that I used to get looks from the men when I wore anything that accentuated my curves. I know their lustful looks as their eyes wandered around my body. And that would make me feel good. I knew it was a sin to enjoy a male's gaze, that they are only thinking of impurifying my body, but I would enjoy that attention. Yet I never stepped over the line. That is, until now.

I was a 34c cup, a rather big chested girl for some one my age. I touched my breasts. They were quite large. Standing in front of the mirror, I pulled the top down so that the neckline plunged down, revealing my prominent cleavage and putting my boobs on display. I wondered how many men would like to see that. And I wondered how dad would like to see that. And so, without a second thought, I removed my dress and stood naked in front of the mirror.

I gazed down at my thick thighs and my wide hips and at my pussy. I evidently looked more mature than a girl my age. There was patch of light, black pubic hair right above my pussy lips and stray strands of hair on the side of my pussy. Instinctively, I slid my middle finger into my pussy. It wasn't as wet as it was a few hours ago, but it was moist. A little shiver slithered up my spine. With my free hand, I touched, teased and pinched my nipples. Brown and perky, they had become hard and erect. I knew I was crossing the line as I fingered my pussy, but I wanted to. I was becoming a bad girl and that excited me. I imagined laying on my parents bed, naked, legs spread while my dad mounted me and fucked me hard. A moan escaped my lips as I saw myself finger so shamelessly. I bit my lower lip and looking straight at my reflection I mumbled 'fuck me'.

I had, until then, never used any kind of expletives, let alone fuck. The word rolled out of tongue naturally. It excited me. The sound of it, the filthy images it brought and the traces of dirt the word left behind in my psyche. 'Fuck me', I said again as I inserted a second finger into my pussy and began masturbating thinking of my dad's cock. I had become a dirty girl.

***

Over the period of next few months, I immersed myself a lot in porn and sex sites and health magazines to know all there is about sex and fetishes. I started reading it to educate myself about what I was doing but it soon became addictive. I read up on the positions, the experiences, the fantasies and fetishes, the kinks and the twisted minds of humans. I would masturbate twice or sometimes more in a day. I realized if I hooked my finger when I was fingering, it would make it more pleasurable. The scriptures began to get fainter and distant as my mind filled with images of thick, big cocks, the positions of fucking and of the many perverse acts of sex.

I was getting more and more bolder with my sexuality and my body as the days passed and I saw a drastic change in how the world perceived me. I started wearing more body fitting dresses and some purposely tight, so that my curves are accentuated and put on a display. I would make sure my boobs and ass were prominent and almost always a hint of my cleavage will be shown. At first my parents had a few issues with it but soon they realized they weren't going to win the fight. I soon developed a love for scarlet red lipsticks that complemented my full lips. I learnt that while walking, if I keep my spine erect and slowly push my bust forward, it would create a subtle arch and that would grab a few more eye balls.

I loved the attention I got. I loved the way they stared at my boobs and my ass. I loved the lust in their eyes as they imagined me in every dirty way possible. It turned me on that I was becoming an image of fantasy for someone, someone I didn't know. That they would jack off to me in their mind. It was perverse but I liked the idea of being the dirty girl. Yet I never made it all too evident. For I knew mom and dad would bring hell fire on me, if I dared to cross the line.

In the span of few weeks, I was friends with the class's minx, Riya. All my life I had avoided her like flea because she was bad company. She was the first in our class to know about sex and she was the first in our class who openly claimed she is not a virgin. So, it was no surprise when my devout christian faith made me stay as far away from her as possible. She was evidently trouble and I knew it. But now, I was actively seeking it. I knew I was going to be a wicked one. So when she came up to me one afternoon for notes, I complied. Soon we were talking about movies, maths and men. It surprised me that in no time, we bonded and we bonded strongly.

Riya was a short girl with a rather round frame, but with well pronounced assets. Just like her body frame, her boobs were round and big and so was her ass. She exuded a sense of mischievousness paired with sensuality. She came from a broken family. Her dad was a good for nothing man who only knew to drink and beat his wife. The image of a drunkard father whose role was to beat his wife and kids was so burnt into her psyche that she had grown to resent married men. Especially fathers. I pitied her but never said anything.

True to my intuition, she spelled trouble. I was getting more and more attracted to her wayward ways. We would exchange porn magazines during school break and talk about the men we wanted to sleep with. In our bucket list of men, there were teachers, some of our classmates, men from the neighborhood and celebrities. We spared no one. We would discuss who would be packing the largest cock and who would be dirty in bed. Through her I learnt many cussings, so much that when I said them it felt natural to my tongue.

Soon enough, I had to pay for it all. With my new found attention in sex and masturbation I slacked off in my studies. I almost failed my biology and maths. A student who was consistently at the top of the class failing all of sudden is never dealt with carelessly. The school called my parents to discuss my problems and offer any plausible solutions. The panel of teachers consisted of Sunita Miss, my biology teacher, Nazir sir, my class teacher and Hari sir, my maths teacher.

"What is happening, Kelly?" Sunita miss asked me.

I stared at my toes. I could feel the eyes of all the teachers and my parents pierce my face. I couldn't tell them the truth, so I decided to let silence speak for itself. I couldn't tell them that I was so obsessed with sex and masturbation that anything that can be fit into my pussy, I would probably masturbate with it. That I was horny almost all the time. The fact that the room had both my dad and hari sir, the two men of my fantasies, didn't help either.

But my silence didn't help. They decided that the course has become tough for me and that I needed to be tutored privately. After a lot of convincing and coaxing, Hari sir agreed to teach me on weekdays.

"Kelly is a good girl. I'll tutor her and she'll be just fine. I know she'll be. After all, she has always been a good girl."

Aww, so he has seen only the good girl in me. Maybe, I will show him how bad a girl I am, and, perhaps, show him what bad girls do. A smug smile spread my face as a little heat engulfed my pussy.

***

A few months later, it was my birthday. I was turning 19 in just a few weeks. As is expected in such scenarios, there was a certain amount of excitement surrounding the big day. I was finally going to be an adult. Although most of the excitement was within me. The world didn't care. However, I was conflicted. I didn't know what being adult meant.

"What's there to be confused about? It just means you can do whatever you want without being prosecuted by others. You can fuck as many men as you want." Riya said nonchalantly.

"That's not what I meant, Riya. I mean...it's so...it's so" I was at loss for words.

"You aren't sure how it's gonna play out. That fantasizing and doing it in real are two different things?"

I nodded, a small voice affirming her question.

"Look at you! You're one of the most religious girls there is here. The virgin. But believe me when i tell you this, even when you were faking to the world how big a pure, pious soul you are, I knew you were a little slut. You just need to let your anxiety go and go for it, girl. You're a slut and I don't think there is anything that is perverse or sacred to you."

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Really Kelly, you're. Just don't hold back your fantasies. Let it flow. And with your body and those milk tankers-", she grabbed my boobs and jiggled it a bit laughing, evoking shy laughter from me, "you can be sure, you would be a hit with them men."

Of course, as usual, she didn't say anything that merited any reflection or new apart from reinstating that I was a slut. Although I liked being called a slut, that day, for some reason, I felt offended.

"You're the one who fucked 4 guys and you call me a slut, when I'm still a virgin?" I scoffed at her.

"Maybe so, but I never said I wasn't a slut. I'm a slut. A cum slut. A cock hungry cum slut. See? It doesn't slight me. That's because I know I am one. I'm not denying it. I revel in it. It even turns me on." she eyed at me.

"Although, I have never fantasized about my own father." she added.

I shot a glance at her, my thighs tightening.

"You fantasize your own father. You spy on that bastard fucking you. How perverse is that? You know you're a filthy pig and perhaps slut is quite a tame word for you, eh?" she went on, a sly smirk on her face. "And fantasizing your dad and his big cock is making you horny, isn't it, you nasty slut?"

I bit my lower lip. "Just shut your trap, Ri."

"Perhaps, you should confess your sins, Kelly. That old priest could do a bit of help from you."

"Oh no, I don't want to kill him."

We both laughed.

That night, after pleasuring myself twice with two intense orgasms in the bathroom (so that I can clean up easily afterwards), I thought about upping my game. I was horny and I wanted to do something nasty. Something perverse. God, I was so horny just by thinking about it.

The next day I went out in the morning to the tailor to get a dress altered. It was a new dress but was unbearably tight on my bust and the hem of the skirt would slide up a few notches above my mid thigh. I liked it but my mom wasn't pleased. I wore a tight, pink tshirt with a deep plunging neckline and a short tight skirt that ended at my mid thighs. It is not quite an outfit i normally wear when I need to use public transport in India, but today I had other intentions in my mind.

I had decided not to wear any bra that day and ended up wearing only a black thongs underneath. When I walked I swayed my hips ever so slightly, so that anyone who wanted to feast their eyes on a voluptuous, horny, slut, they could as well just do it. I didn't know what I wanted to achieve but I was keen in creating an impression to a few strangers.

12