Memoirs of a Lady Ch. 04

Story Info
A starry night, the Greek Islands, a threesome.
6.1k words
4.41
45.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

Chapter 4: Serifos

The night sky was clear and littered with stars above the haven of my garden tonight. After a quiet dinner alone I slipped into the garden to enjoy the rich scent of my lovely Damask Roses, in a swing under the trellis. I smiled up at Orion's belt high in the spring sky and realized it was the second time today that my mind had recalled the echo of a nearly perfect month so many years ago.

The first time, a single sheet of yellowing paper had fallen from a book. I found myself musing over a simple drawing of a beautiful young girl, arms up-stretched, her sensual, round bottom arched proudly. In the corner was the neat signature "Jan-Dirk."

The smile lingered as I lay there, carried back in time by the same stars as had astounded me as if seeing them for the first time. It was a first time for many things, so many things, that eventful trip with Etienne and Jan-Dirk.

My first-discovered "truth of life," for example. And that is, that it is not possible to plan your life, nor to set out to find adventure. Not possible to plan the wonders that life will bring you. But, it is essential, I realized, to allow them to happen. The joy of life awaits us and we must be sure to place ourselves where joy can find us.

And so it was on my Griechischer Abenteuer.

It began just at the end of my stay with Christoforo. I loved my stay with him, but there came a time when it was right to move on, just as there had been a time when going to him was perfect for me. He had wanted to go to Athens one last time. We had explored together the beauty of Athens and even watched Mephistopheles performed in the perfect acoustic splendor of the ancient theater. Then on the last day, as we stood on the rock outcropping of the Acropolis I knew that it was time to move on.

The previous night, a casual conversation in a Taverna had led to an invitation - perhaps an adventure, I wasn't sure. Their names were Etienne and Jan-Dirk; he was Dutch and Etienne was Flemish. His beard was salt and pepper gray and she was lovely, athletic, with long blond hair and an immediate smile that lit her face. I was attracted to them immediately by their open, yet subdued friendliness. In the end they asked if I wished to join them on a sailing cruise in Greece.

When we returned to our hotel, I said: "It is time for me to go, Christo, isn't it?

"Yes, I know! Time. It always comes so. Too soon, but life calls you, my dear." His hand was warm against my waist and I put my hand on his.

We spent our last night together there on the balcony of a little hotel with all of Athens at our feet, enjoying our now practiced and perfect sexual pleasuring of each other.

The next few weeks were to be an immersion into sensuality that would be a guide and a standard for the rest of my life. I had never been on a boat in my life. That filled me with trepidation as I stood looking out over Kalimara harbor to the sea beyond. What did not occur to me at that time was that life itself was just such a huge sea, filled with wonder, occasional danger, and things which touch all the senses and mobilize them into a palette of pleasure. My guides would be Etienne and Jan-Dirk, waiting for me someplace here, along this long pier.

Olympus was a Fifty-four foot yacht, sleek and beautiful, lying in slot 144. There was no one aboard, so I sat on the little house-like structure of the cabin and waited. The sound and smell of the sea filled my nostrils; a light breeze cooled my cheek. Etienne and Jan-Dirk were soon strolling toward me, she in a light green dress he in a crisp looking blue blazer, a tie hung round his neck. Her high heels were strangely out of place, yet made her look elegant.

My heart leapt and I felt strangely attracted to her. Why was I suddenly struck dumb by her smile? For the first time in my life, I realized I had fallen in love with another woman. The thought shocked me. Yet, there was little to dispute the fact. I had all the symptoms, my hands shook slightly, I simply could not take my eyes from her, I was aware of the tiniest details of her beauty. Could this be? My mind was thrashing about to explain it.

"Sorry, we are so late, Erica, dear. We had to go to one last fancy luncheon. One of Jan-Dirk's buildings had it's grand opening today, you know, ribbon cutting and all that. They don't even let the architect cut the ribbon, but he has to attend. Have you been waiting long?"

"Oh, no, no. Just a few minutes."

"Take my shoes, will you? A bit impractical on the boat, don't you think" her laugh was self-deprecating and melodic. I was to find it completely captivating in the next few days.

Jan-Dirk re-emerged from below, already changed into ragged shorts and a loose shirt and inspected me quietly with blue-grey eyes.

"Ready?'

"Ready!" I said, not so convincingly.

"Don't worry, we have a nice light breeze, right?" His Dutch accent and husky laugh were somehow reassuring as he went about readying the boat.

I sat in the gangway to the cabin, watching as Etienne changed her clothes and chattered questions at me. She slipped the dress over her head and hung it in a closet and then unsnapped her stockings and rolled one and then the other down her long legs. She slipped off the garter belt and tossed the stockings and belt into a bag hanging in the closet. "Looks like you came prepared for a cruise! You bought deck shoes, good." She muttered idly as she unsnapped her bra and scooped her hands around her breasts, rubbing away the tight lines. She slipped a bright green t-shirt over her head, pulled tight white shorts over her hips and smiled up at me. She signaled me to go up on deck.

The two of them began working as a team to get under way and we were soon moving along the line of boats and out toward what looked to me like a terribly big ocean. I was, for the first time in my life, genuinely frightened. I wondered if I had made a huge mistake accepting this adventure.

"Sit here on the high side with me, Erica. You'll get used to the boat leaning this way." She had noticed my tense clutching of the boat railing.

It was beautiful, just beautiful, the way the boat slipped silently and smoothly along. My fears slowly ebbed and I felt the exhilaration of ocean sailing that I was to feel so often in the coming weeks.

After a few hours, we anchored in a tiny bay below the temple of Sounien set high on the overlooking hill. Dinner was lovely and lazy, the smells of cooking surrounded us in the combination kitchen, lounge, dining room of the main cabin. Under the table, our bare feet touched in the close quarters. I felt awkward, but soon realized that the closeness of a boat inevitably brings a bit more contact than you are accustomed to on land.

I realized that Etienne's toes had begun to play with mine as she talked. It was as if she were extending the intimacy of her words. I found myself responding in a surprising way, tentatively at first. My toes moved in a caress of hers and we toyed with each other in a sensual dance. It sounds like nothing now, but the intimacy of the cabin, combined with the warm glow of the wine, heightened the sensation and I knew that I was becoming moist with anticipation of something more. From the other side of the table, Jan-Dirk's much larger and very masculine foot touched my other foot. This was truly a shock to have both sensations with me in the middle.

When I realized that his accidental touch had changed to a lingering presence on the top of my foot, I felt my nipples stiffen under the thin shirt and a shudder of pleasure went down my backbone. It was a pleasure loaded with erotic nuance that was new to me. I wanted dinner to last all night, I realized.

"It's wonderful, eh?" Jan-Dirk asked.

I could hardly speak, but managed to smile warmly. "Yes, ...."

"MMmmmmm, yes, darling, you have done well bringing us here." Etienne smiled. Her words were for him, but her toes burrowed under my instep as she said 'us.' I found myself pressing her foot in response.

Under the spell of the cruise, I slipped my other foot to the top of Jan-Dirk's and slowly let it slither over his ankle. The beginning of the coarse hair of his leg teased my toes. And so, our erotic relationship began. There under the table. I was now looking forward excitedly to where it might lead.

I took both their hands in mine. "Thank you for ......... all of this. It is lovely! I feel so very happy here."

The telling of it, as I sit writing so many years later, seems pallid by comparison. But at that moment, it seemed impossible that such a scene could be as deeply sensual as it was. I was thrilled beyond words. All my senses seemed open to feelings that I was only then beginning to understand.

The lapping of the sea at the side of the boat near my ear was like a comforting lullaby. I lay staring into the night sky. The stars were brilliant. Many more than I had ever seen before. I seemed to be floating there between the black sea and the infinite black emptiness of a sky dotted with brilliant jewels.

They had gone to bed leaving me alone, stretched out on the seat of the cockpit, the sail boom shifting over my head with a rhythmic, soft clunk. I heard them moving about the little cabin beneath the cockpit where I lay.

The boat swung on her anchor, softly rocking with the slight swell of the sea. I did not want to go below and lose the sensation of floating amongst the stars. The wine still warmed my stomach and made the scene as erotic as van Gogh's "Starry Night" which has always mesmerized me. Then quietly, it began, the boat moving under my body, almost imperceptibly at first. The motion of Etienne and Jan-Dirk's lovemaking were joined the gentle sway of the boat.

"Oh,........ " I heard her sigh quietly. I felt my own heart pounding as I eavesdropped shamelessly.

I lay directly above them and though they may have tried to be as quiet as possible, their motions added a private rhythm to the boat's motions. I lay holding my breath, eager to hear their loving, to hear their breathless sounds. I picked Arcturus from the night sky, following the pattern of the dippers along until I found it. But the ruse could not keep my mind from the beauty I imagined as Etienne gently fondled his cock and his hands found her breasts. I imagined that his hand closed over her mound and a finger separated her pussy lips as my own hand slipped under my panties. I was already soaked by my own pleasure juices. I lay enjoying my thoughts, and in my mind, Jan-Dirk's finger, not my own, was toying gently with the nubbly clitoris between my wet lips.

"Yes,.." I heard him whisper.

And the boat lurched as his weight shifted. I tried to imagine the scene below, to sharpen the image in my mind's eye. The stars bounded back and forth over the swaying mast, tall and rigid, and jutting into the sky as his cock would be jutting erect for her pleasure. The sound of the cables slapping the mast was loud in the silence of the night, like a bell warning others away.

The finger probed deep into me and I squirmed with our shared pleasure.

"Nice. Mmmmm." I heard Etienne's pleasure-soaked voice breath heavily into the night air. "Yes, more. There, ... yes." She spoke in a louder voice now, and I knew that she realized that I would be here listening to them. "Yes, hurry!"

The boat responded to their increasingly powerful thrusting and I rode the gentle, nearly imperceptible extra movement that they imparted to the boat. My fingers, deep in my vagina, fondled the wet thickening behind my clitoris and I felt the bathing honey lubricant letting them slip sensuously and so smoothly against each other.

The stars made love to me as I thrust against my hand. My movements fell in with theirs as I felt the tremors of the boat under my bare bottom, my panties pushed down and out of the way. The night air felt delicious on my exposed tummy and mound. My thrusting became more urgent and the stars seemed to shower down around me scattered by the waving arc of the mast as it sliced the blackness of the night.

"Oh, Jan,....." I realized it was my voice this time and bit my lip to stop the cry.

"Yes, now!" I heard Etienne's voice from below as my own orgasm tensed like a streak of gentle lightning through my body. My hand fondled my right breast in happy gratitude for the release. I relaxed again amongst the stars and listened as the boat quieted from the small rocking motion. A light rain had begun to fall, refreshing on my cheeks. I slipped down the steps as quietly as possible, but bumped into Etienne as she stepped from the tiny toilet.

We stared silently at each other through the darkness. My breathing stopped for a moment. She leaned close. Her lips were soft and inviting as they brushed mine.

"Bonne nuit!" she whispered, and slipped quietly back into their cabin as I heard Jan-Dirk's movement rustle the bed clothes. The door snapped shut behind her and I was alone again.

"Good Night," I whispered belatedly, my throat dry with the excitement of the moment. There were so many questions in my mind. What did my feelings mean? How could I be in love with ......... another woman? I had not expected this. It had never happened like this before. Still, I had called Jan-Dirk's name in the throes of orgasm. I had a lot to think about that night.

But I was to find that a boat has a way of lulling the cares of the day as it cradles you in the sea. That first night was reassuringly calm and I slept well as the boat rocked slowly at her anchor.

We fell into a comfortable, unhurried routine over the next few days, stopping in tiny fishing ports one night and then a small nearly deserted cove the next. We swam in the crystal clear water and lazed about in the bright afternoon sun. The farmers on the mountainside went about their tasks as we watched them perform as in a distant movie scene or perhaps a dream set up for our pleasure.

Jan-Dirk called down to us, "What say, Erica, ready for your first 'night-sail?'"

"Might as well say 'yes' Erica, that's his way of telling us he has already decided!" Etienne laughed at my side. Her hand took mine and she pulled me toward the ladder.

I didn't know it, but the night-sail would prove to be erotic beyond anything I could have guessed, and change my life forever. After dinner, we raised anchor and set off in a steady breeze and sailed into the setting sun's brilliant changing colors. It was sensationally beautiful, of course, and the wine from dinner enhanced my reactions. Stars began to appear and then slowly flooded the darkening sky. I had learned to love the starry night sky.

We skimmed along over the sea, as if floating in absolute darkness. The line between black sea and black sky was hardly visible at all. The nearby island's form could only be found with difficulty. The sound of the water shushing past the hull as we cut through the water was soothing. We spoke in hushed voices, not wanting to disturb the beauty. I must confess that sailing at night scared me a little. Well, actually, it scared me a LOT. We seemed to rush headlong through the night without seeing anything but an occasional blinking light far off on a lonely island. We were approaching a harbor called Serifos, but would pass it and go around the bottom of the Island before we slept tonight. But first we must find our way between very large rocks in the darkness. It was thrilling. An adventure, pure and chilling in a suspense I had not felt before.

"We should see the harbor light, low on the horizon, but deep in a bay. Let me know when you see it." Jan-Dirk was reassuring with his calm voice, but my skin was crawling slightly as we scudded past the huge, round shape of rocks looming out of the blackness.

"We have to be careful here, there are several of these rocks!" That didn't help me much. I sat next to Etienne and felt her thigh reassuringly snug against mine as we stared into the darkness, searching for the light.

"Don't worry, " she said quietly, "we have done this many times. It is safe, but we must be careful"

Etienne draped her arm around my waist. We continued to search for the elusive light to peer out from between the rocks obscuring the coast. First one and then another would loom before us and then pass silently, as Jan-Dirk stirred with firm confidence.

"What is wrong? Are you cold, Erica? I feel you shiver."

"NO," I laughed half-heartedly. "A little scared, I guess." Her arm tightened around me, and then I felt her hand slip up under my windbreaker and gently squeeze my breast. I felt my nipples brisk with excitement. I sat a little more erect on the edge of the seat, then leaned closer into the shelter of her arm.

"Is that it?" I said. Then, "no, I guess not."

Etienne giggled beside me and squeezed my breast again.

"No, not yet." She whispered. I squirmed against her like a large Siamese cat happily secure against the warmth of her body. I pressed my breast into her hand and she responded by a gentle fondling motion as if we were in a bath. It felt delicious. My nipples had surely never been so ripe. Between the sensation if her fondling hand and the excitement of searching for the navigational light, I was near the tension level of a really good orgasm.

I could feel my nipple jutting into her palm and she soothed it with a circular motion and then squeezed it between thumb and finger.

"OH!" My sharp intake of breath caught Jan-Dirk's attention.

"Not yet?" he muttered quietly, all his attention on the shore and the missing light.

"There, Jan-Dirk, there it is!" Etienne called out, her hand squeezing me reassuringly. I relaxed against her and felt her relax as well.

"Aha! So you were a little tense too! I thought it was only me."

"Ha, .......... Yes, it is a little tense at times like this. I could feel your tenseness ...." She said, a smile spread over her lovely face. I giggled, and her hand slipped low on my back and looped inside the belt of my shorts and just touched the crease of my bottom.

I don't think I had ever been so happy. And yet, I was unsure of what this was all about. Her hands on my body were delightful, but I wasn't sure if I should be allowing myself to enjoy it or not.

"Ya! We are past the rocks now!" Jan-Dirk whooped his relief. "Now who wants to steer the boat? No one? Then, Etienne, you should show Erica the fireworks! Eh?"

"Oh, ....... Yes. Want to see the fireworks of the boat, Erica? Come!" She lead the way along the safety wire toward the bow. We stood together, hanging onto the forestay for balance. Etienne stood behind me, her arms around me as we stood on the bow the cool night breeze blowing our hair. And there, surrounded by her arms and leaning against her warm body, I saw it. The phosphorescence streaking back along the bow wave like a thousand tiny fireflies swept aside by the prow of the boat. It was exquisite. Beautiful. Exciting. I wasn't sure what was the most exciting, the tiny microorganisms being swept aside, excited into glowing light by the boat's headlong flight, or by Etienne's breath against my cheek.

"I am sorry," she said into my ear. "We were too noisy last night. You heard, yes?"

"It's OK," I murmured. "I should apologize for listening, shouldn't I?"

"No, of course not!"

We stared at the fireworks show, hushed by the beauty of it all.

"Actually, .......... Uhhhh. I enjoyed it. Is that ...terrible of me?"

"Did you? MMmmm, no I like that. I mean that you enjoyed it too. You knew I spoke loudly ...... so you would hear?"

"Yes, I was sure. It was, somehow, very exciting, ... thinking of you."

Etienne's hands were over my tummy and mound now, pressing me close.

"Jan-Dirk was a little mad at me. He does not like to be such an exhibitionist as I am sometimes." She giggled. I laughed at her teasing. "But I forgive him, he is good at making love except for that!"

Charly
Charly
148 Followers
12