Memoirs of a Lady Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

Suddenly confident, I moved one of her hands up to my breasts and languished against her, loving the pleasure of her firm caress on my breast.

"Come on, you don't look like a suitable decoration for the boat with that windbreaker on. She unzipped it and tossed it through the hatch into my cabin, then stripped off my shirt - amid mild protest - and then quickly unsnapped my bra. I was bare in the cool night air, my nipples jutting out, leading the way through the night. Her hard nipples let me know that she too had tossed her clothes below. We stood enjoying the cool air sweeping over us. It was like a lovely cool bath on a hot summer day, only much more refreshing. It was truly exhilarating.

Etienne unsnapped my shorts now and slipped them down by legs. She gently fondled me through my panties. Her hands coursed over my mound and then squeezed my bottom sensually, slipping over my ample roundness. Her thumbs hooked under the waistband and slipped the silky garment to my feet and tossed it below.

I turned toward her and made a big show of stripping her of her blouse, exposing her lovely breasts, their dark nipples contrasting even here in the dark. I unbuttoned her shorts, and slipped them off, kneeling before her. My face was close in front of her mound, bulging so opulently in the white panties. I could smell her scent mixed with the freshness of the sea breeze. Slowly, I pulled the panties down her body, staring at the patch of curls which I exposed. I pressed my lips against them and nuzzled against her body, sucking in her scent. I felt wonderfully naughty and refreshingly in love.

We clung to the forestay, our naked bodies touching, watching the waves scudding under our bow. It was a feeling of intense freedom, enhanced by the twinkling of the distant stars.

"Here, let me show you ......... a new experience."

Etienne helped me up to sit astride the bow pulpit, facing toward the back of the boat, my legs spread and hooked in the railing on the side.

"There, how is that, my dear?"

"Wow! I love it." The spray from the bow cooled my bottom and Etienne knelt before me, holding my waist, reassuring me.

I realized that I was open to her, and yet I felt completely comfortable and secure. It was spectacular. I lay back looking up into the whiteness of the sales, ghostlike, sailing on the wind.

"Erica. You are so lovely, my dear."

I heard her say it and another kind of shiver rippled down my body. While I watched the stars disappear and reappear behind the huge sails, I felt her lips on my pussy. Not looking down, I opened my legs even more welcoming her. Her tongue fondled me, sliding down along the length of my labia and then up the other side, washing my clitoris in the rich moisture her tongue brought from deep along the crease of my body. Again and again, I felt her warmth, exploring me, teasing me, loving me. I moved forward happily, urging her for more. The pleasure washed over me like the ocean sweeping past below us. I felt my wetness increasing and surrounding her face, I was practically flowing now, so excited was I by her caressing tongue.

My legs clamped tight on her cheeks and a deep, throbbing orgasm gripped me. I felt her hands sooth me, fondling my bottom as she twisted her head slowly from side to side urging more pleasure onto my eager, sopping vulva. As the spasms of my orgasm subsided, I felt limp as a dishrag and welcomed her helping hand as I disentangled myself from the railing and slipped into her arms. Our breasts pressed together luxuriously.

"It was good, .... Yes?" she said, not quite a question.

"Wonderful!" I clutched her closer, feeling my nipples rewarded with the softness of her breasts against me.

"Come, we have to see if the Captain needs anything!" she said. "I think he may want us, what do you think?" she laughed and grinned mischievously at me.

We rejoined Jan-Dirk in the cockpit. Etienne was obvious in her happiness. "We had a nice time while you steered through the night! The phosphorescence was delightful and so were we!" Etienne's infective laughter engulfed the three of us.

"I can see that there must have been some pleasure involved!" he said, his eyes probing our nakedness. "So, come here then, I let you steer awhile!" His Dutch accented English was charming and endearing, I thought. I sat behind him as Etienne joined him at the wheel. They stood kissing, both holding the wheel.

"You don't mind us getting comfortable, then?" she chided.

"Mmmmph, no, not me. I like it!" he laughed.

Somehow I felt tender about this big silent man and I slipped my hand up along the inside of his hairy leg, exploring just under the leg of his shorts. We sailed on for awhile longer, the Captain being fondled and pleasured by two nymphs from the sea, as Jan-Dirk phrased it. And then at last we found our anchorage and began the quiet business of picking our way into the darkened cove. The moon had risen now and we had a little more light, so we were quickly secured and sitting in a path of moonlight, enjoying wine and snacks under a favorable sky full of twinkling stars.

"Time for bed, you think?" Jan-Dirk said at last when we had been silent for fifteen minutes or so.

"Yes, I think so, too." She said. "Erica, would you, ........ would you like to come too? I mean, we could be quite comfortable in the main cabin. No need to be lonely up in the front. You think? OK Jan-Dirk?"

"Uh, yes, sure," he muttered quietly. "Yes."

Etienne looked at me questioningly.

"What do you think?"

I thought a moment before replying.

"Well, ..... yes, I think so, I think I would like it, really."

I wondered exactly what this would mean, but decided it would just happen naturally and followed them below.

We went about our teeth-brushing chores, milling around and bumping into each other in the close quarters of the cabin. Etienne, stood before Jan-Dirk and opened his shirt. She invited me to help and we alternated buttons, our hands fondling his hairy chest, until his shirt was discarded. Each of us unlaced and removed one of his shoes and knelt before him, unsnapping his shorts and dropping them down his legs in the dim overhead light of the main cabin. His excitement was now obvious, as his prick prodded against the snug knit bikini briefs which emphasized his considerable size.

The pouch was round and extended with his balls and cock all in a package before us. Etienne took one side and I took the other and his briefs were slipped slowly away from his body, letting his cock leap like a coiled spring, suddenly freed. It jutted straight out, long and thick between our faces. Etienne leaned forward and kissed the looming head as it menaced us from above. She took my hand and I watched as her lips opened to invite Jan-Dirk's cock into her mouth. His breath was sharp as he gasped slightly.

"Ohhh, ...... yes!"

One of the things I have discovered over these many years is that you must always be sure to allow happiness to find you. The only things I have regretted in my life have been times when I allowed my conservative inner self to talk myself out of an adventure. Where trepidation took over, I have lost an opportunity.

This was the first time I recall understanding this lesson. I was unsure what this was to be like, all three of us together in a bed. Obviously we would make love, but how, and who, and so forth. I was terribly excited by the possibilities, but I hardly knew what those possibilities were at that point in my life. My heart was pounding as I watched Etienne make love to Jan-Dirk's lovely cock, which now glistened in the subdued moonlight streaming in through the open hatch above his head. The hatch was like an open door to the universe, his shadow outlined against the bright bespangled sky.

Now Etienne stood and pulled me toward the cabin and Jan-Dirk followed. We lay apart on the Queen sized bunk and watched as Jan-Dirk climbed between us. Softly we snuggled against him as he lay face down on the bunk. I felt his hand find my bottom and roam over it. It felt thrillingly sensual; he was gentle and made light tickling passes back and forth across the crease of my ass. The first of many shudders of pleasure ran from my groin through the rest of my body.

Etienne at last urged him onto his back and his cock stood tall like the mast. I watched as she bent over it and took it into her mouth once again. Jan-Dirk moaned with pleasure. Etienne's breasts hanging straight down from her chest looked lovely and I reached to lift their weight in my two hands.

"Mmmm, " she murmured.

I pulled her pendulous breast toward me and kissed along the lovely curve until I found the long nipple. I happily suckled at her breast and listened as her moans throbbed around his shaft.

We played together, touching softly, exploring each other. Soon, Etienne lay between us and our hands joined under the softness between her legs. Jan-Dirk's hands were strong and masculine and he slowly fondled my hand as the two of us fondled Etienne's soft, plump pussy. I could feel her pulse throbbing against my wrist and then her moistness as the length of our hands slipped into the open split between her legs. It felt lovely, and Etienne moaned softly against my lips as her hands squeezed my breasts.

My arm was around Etienne and I felt Jan-Dirk press his hairy chest against my hand. My fingers found his nipple and I squeezed firmly and felt him wriggle against Etienne.

Etienne's tongue was in my mouth and I welcomed her exploration, sucking on the length of her, deep in my mouth. She fucked her tongue back and forth slowly and sensually. I tingled with pleasure as the sweetness of her tongue twirled around my own and her hands taught my nipples what it meant to be properly loved. Her thigh slipped between my own and I snuggled the pouty lips of my pussy against her warmth.

"Erica, dear, put him inside me now, darling; stay close to me, my darling!"

Etienne's voice was hoarse and urgent, her breath sweet in my nostrils, and once again I shuddered at her suggestion. She moved over him, her legs straddling him; obediently, I reached between her legs and found his large, firm cock. I smoothed and fondled it, feeling the ridge deep and taut just behind the bulging head. Then, taking the bludgeon-like bluntness in the palm of my hand, I soothed the pre-cum over the head, preparing it for Etienne's precious pussy.

I smoothed it along the length of her soft lips. The taut curls of her mound brushed against my wrist. My fingers straddling the crease behind the knob, I brought his big cock slowly, deeper into her wet slit. His cock spread her lips, touched her clitoris. I rubbed the deep cleft at the tip of his prick against my darling's jutting clitoris, teasing both of them with pleasure. I heard him moan with urgency and felt Etienne reach for him with her body. I guided the tall shaft properly to the gates of her opening.

"OH!"

I heard my own excitement as he suddenly pressed into her. It was a quick thorough move and his cockhead was gone, deep into her softness. I held my hand so that he thrust between my fingers and into Etienne. Her wetness flooded my fingers and I felt her body pressing my hand between her wet mound and his pubic bone.

"Yes!" she moaned rather loudly. "YES!"

With my hand holding her mound, I became a part of their fucking, as Etienne thrust against both of us, pleasing both of us at the same moment. Etienne was thrusting wildly now, her breasts bobbing with the enthusiasm of her movement. Again and again her pussy swallowed his shaft and each time I squeezed my love against her pussy. With my other hand, I found his balls and toyed with them, feeling their tension. I slipped a finger into his anus and heard his gasp of pleasure. With my urging, he thrust deep into her pussy, meeting her thrust with an equally aggressive invasion of her deep vagina.

I felt him tense his legs, thrusting harder against her. I knew he was about to spurt his cum deep into my darling's pussy. Then his body went rigid with the tension of his raging need and the release as his balls propelled shot after shot up the long shaft and deep into her. My hand was soon covered with Jan-Dirk's hot cum dripping from Etienne's still thrusting vagina. She screamed her release and relaxed to a slow movement against his softening cock, my hand still pressed tightly between their damp bodies.

She rolled off his now-satiated body and into my arms. Her body was slick with the perspiration of her exertion and her breath came in short pants against my cheek. Her lips found my ear.

"Ohhh, cheri!" she whispered, "you are wonderful!"

I held her close and fondled her as her own rocketing orgasm slowly subsided. She writhed gently against my thigh as I slipped it between her legs and felt more of Jan-Dirk's cum slipping from her moist softness.

Jan-Dirk was spent and no good to her now.

It was me that she needed now to soothe her and bring her down to earth slowly.

I caressed her breasts and suckled nipples, my hands trying to express the gentle love I felt for her at this moment. Our pubic mounds pressed against each other. Etienne kissed me again and again I felt once more the rough sensuousness of her tongue dueling gently with my own.

There were to be many, many more nights to come as our love and pleasure were deepened and honed to a fine easy purity there in the Agean sea.

And, ...oh, yes, the sketch that prompted my reverie tonight? That was one that Jan-Dirk drew as I stood hanging onto the forestay musing over the pleasure I had found. It is the same one I use as the logo of my website which is dedicated to the beauty of sensual love.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12