Memoirs of a Preacher's Daughter Fantasy 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know some of your favorite fantasies as well as I know my own. Wanting to tease you I push my breasts together and say, “I can’t decide if I’d rather have you cum here…” before turning around, bending over, and pulling my panties down over my ass as I look back at you over my shoulder and saying, “or here.”

Without hesitation, you move closer and start to stroke yourself more earnestly above my ass. I know she won’t let you. And you know I would. It turns me on to have you want me like this, in ways you’re not allowed to express at home. I can’t help myself. I want desperately to fulfill your every desire.

Pulling my panties the rest of the way off, I move forward and kneel on the bed, my head on the mattress, exposing my ass and pussy to you fully. You remove your boxers as you move closer and continue to pump your cock behind me.

I know you’re imagining your dick in my ass, and I start to tell you how I would want you to fuck it… how I’d want you to rub your head over my pussy, possibly even press the tip inside to get it good and wet before moving it up to tease my asshole.

I am touching myself again, and you can see my fingers working on my clit. Knowing you’re watching, I press the middle finger of my left hand into my pussy, then bring it back over my hips, reaching until I can press it against my asshole. I hear you moan behind me as the tip of my finger disappears.

Wanting it wetter, I rise up on one hand and slide my fingers down past my ass, back into my pussy, before pulling them out and rubbing them over my ass again. Over and over I do this, pressing my finger a little deeper into my pussy, then deeper into my ass each time, telling you how tight it is… how badly I want your cock there… how hungry it makes my pussy when I’m fucked up the ass… until you say, “Oh god, Mera… I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum on your ass!”

I start to play with my clit again, still finger-fucking my ass, as I think about your hot cum not just on my ass but on my back… dripping down onto my pussy… and as the first drops of cum reach my skin, I lose it again. Hearing you shout with the intensity of your own orgasm makes mine that much harder, and I can feel my finger being sucked deeper as we both explode.

Finally, I am aware of how awkward and cramped my position is, and I slowly pull my finger from my asshole and fall over to lie on the bed.

You say, “I need water” and head for the bathroom sink.

Unbelievably, I am still turned on, even after two hard orgasms. Waiting for you to come back I gently caress my pussy lips, thinking back over the evening so far.

I hear the commode flush and realize I could probably stand to get some water and take a little break myself, and pass you on your way back into the room.

I come back to find you on the bed, waiting with my toy in-hand. You ask me, “All worn out?” I shake my head. “Uh uh…” You smile and say, “I didn’t think so. Show me how you use this?”

I lie down on the other side of the bed, with my head at the foot, and start using my hands to explore my body again. “It depends on what I’m thinking about.”

“Hmmm… What if you’re thinking about… me eating your pussy with long ice cream licks… then sliding up your body to bury my cock inside you?”

I hold out my hand for the toy, and gently slide the head back and forth over my clit before pressing it slowly into my pussy. I’m so tight from having cum twice with nothing inside me that I can barely push the head in before my body pushes it back out. I rub the now wet tip back and forth over my clit a few more times before pressing it a little deeper into my pussy.

Leaning up on your elbow to watch you whisper, “That is so sexy…”

I wrap my left arm under my knee, pulling my leg up and out of the way so that you can watch easier, then transfer control of the toy to the fingers of my left hand. Using my fingers to push it deeper, I finally get the entire tip in as I start to circle my clit with the fingers of my right hand.

Pushing it deeper still, I say “This is how I use it… when I’m thinking about you sliding up my body to bury your cock inside me… after eating my pussy.”

You moan, and your cock twitches and starts to get hard again. “What about… after you sit on my face… when you just have to ride my cock?”

Letting my pussy push the dildo back out, I get up onto my knees, bend slightly forward, and position the toy. Standing on my knees in front of you, I start to slide my hands over my body… squeezing my tits… spreading my pussy lips… teasing my clit. I bring my fingers to my mouth, suck them in, lick them, get them all wet, then trail them back to my clit.

Your eyes follow my every move.

As I let my weight sink the dildo into my pussy I open my eyes and tell you how this is one of my favorite ways to take it and think about you, because the toy is heavy enough to fuck without needing more than gravity to pull it back out, leaving my hands free to wander. I pinch and tug at both nipples, using my thighs to move up and down on the rubber dick, slowly fucking myself.

By now you are stroking your cock again, and I can’t resist bringing one hand back to my clit. My first touch causes my pussy to squeeze the dildo.

Wanting you to feel how tight my pussy can get, I tell you to stand up behind me again at the foot of the bed. I get back on my knees, just as I was when you were jacking off over my ass, and hand you the dildo.

“Fuck me, Ian. I want you to use this to fuck me so you can feel me cum.”

Moaning again, you swallow hard. You hesitate slightly. I take the dildo from you and, pushing it between my legs from underneath, I press it into my waiting pussy. “Please Ian… use your hand… Oh god… I want to feel you fucking me so bad…”

I feel the dildo press further into me. I moan and roll my hips, squeezing it and pulling it away from your fingers. You follow and are there to catch it when I relax my grip and it starts to slide out. You push it back in. “Yessss… that’s it.” I repeat the motion – rolling my hips – then relaxing around the dildo. Again you catch it and push it back inside. We start a slow rhythm, and I can almost feel you stroking your cock to the same rhythm behind me.

As the tempo increases, I start to push back harder against your hand. You have use your thigh for support.

Eventually, your hand is just in the way, and your thigh becomes the driving force behind the grinding of the rubber dick into my pussy. Your cock is soooo close to my ass cheeks. I can feel your knuckles brush over one of them accidentally from time to time as you stroke yourself. It spreads both my ass and pussy open every time it happens and brings to mind how truly close we are to actually fucking… how easy it would be to replace the dildo with your warm, hard dick… how desperately I want you inside me.

Your hand comes to rest on my hip, pulling me back onto the dildo… onto your cock… harder and harder as you stroke yourself to the same rhythm.

You know it too… how close we are… how easy it would be. As you pull me back onto the dildo again and again you start to stroke faster… hooking your index finger around the tip… stopping and starting… teasing yourself with thoughts of how hot and wet my pussy would feel around you… until you say, “Oh Mera… Oh god Mera… Oh FUCK! I’m going to cum!”

I pull away from you slightly and tell you, “Come on my pussy. I want you to cum on it so I can push your cum into me.” I hear you groan behind me as you bring your dick to within an inch of my pussy and start to cum on the dildo. Using my right hand to flick my clit as hard as I can stand it, I use the fingers of my left to push the toy into my pussy over and over as your cum dribbles onto both the dildo and my fingers.

As my own orgasm approaches, I cry out, literally sobbing with the intensity of it. I cum so hard that each time I push the dildo back in that it’s as though I’ve had another orgasm… over and over until I’m both laughing and sobbing with the sheer pleasure of it all.

Finally, I can’t take any more and collapse on the bed, slowly pulling the toy from my tightly contracted pussy.

You crawl up on the bed next to me as I continue to laugh softly, blissfully overwhelmed. Again you rise up on one arm, resting your head on your hand and smile a very satisfied smile as you say, “That’s the sound I was waiting for…”

Author’s Note:

Of course I want him inside me.

I’m pretty sure I could never be that strong in a million years. I guess that’s why this is fantasy.

When the idea was first proposed to Ian, he assured me quite vehemently that he’d have never made it out of there without fucking me.

So, perhaps an alternate ending is called for? I’ve literally debated for weeks about just how to end this fantasy (Here, at least. I have no such concern when I’m actually indulging in the fantasy. I just let my mood take over) because my own personal weakness would have had me begging to have him in my mouth from the very beginning, and who knows where it would have gone from there.

Forget the toy. My mouth literally salivates at the thought of his precum dripping from the tip, and there is no doubt in my mind that all my promises would have flown out the window and I’d have convinced him to let me taste it straight from the source.

I can see me now, head hanging off the bed, touching myself through the waistband of my panties, begging him to come rub the head of his cock over my lips. He’d start off teasing me, just like he did with the toy, stringing it from my mouth, then bringing it back to rub the head over my open lips and waiting tongue. Waiting for him like a trap… for him to push his cock deep enough into my open mouth that I can close my lips around the whole head and start sucking him… brining my hands up to his ass to pull him in deeper, until the damage is well and truly done and he can’t stop himself from fucking my mouth.

Once I knew he was committed to it, I’d push my panties off, push some pillows under my hips, and lie back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed again. I want him to be able to clearly watch me push the dildo into my pussy and play with my clit while he uses my mouth to get himself off. Mmmm… That’s much more realistic, and always guaranteed to bring happy endings for me.

Ian’s breaking point, on the other hand, I feel is probably much later. He’s definitely the stronger of the two of us when it comes to self-control. I suspect he’d have survived my pleas to have him in my mouth and probably come up with the substitute of the toy himself. He might have even withstood jacking off over my ass as some distance could be maintained there. I think the point of no return for him would have been using the dildo to fuck me, especially when I started pushing back hard enough that he had to use his thigh to keep from being pushed away.

I can hear his voice perfectly in my head. “I have to fuck you, Mera.”

What I don’t know is whether he’d replace the dildo with his dick and spread my sweet pussy open with it again and again until I’d milked him dry, or whether he’d not be able to resist my ass – already so close to the head of his cock – especially knowing this would be his only chance to feel how tight it would be… his only chance to experience double penetrating a woman as I would continue to fuck my pussy with the toy until I nearly passed out from the pleasure and he’d filled my ass with cum.

Choices, choices… I think, in this case, I’ll let you decide. Feel free to share your decision!

12