Memoirs of Lady Catherine Pt. 01

Story Info
Young Lady Catherine has a lot lo learn in a hurry.
2.6k words
4.46
9.1k
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first penis I ever beheld was presented to me by my Mother on the night she brought me back to Norman Hall from the convent.

It was an unspectacular organ, flaccid and pale, and it hung from the crotch of a skinny, spotty young man about my age: Herbert La Boef, the 18-year-old third son of Baron La Boef. Herbert had joined our household during my absence, and apparently served in my father's staff as some sort of page.

But on this particular dim winter evening, Herbert was in the service of my mother, who had summoned him to her private chambers. She and I sat side by side in matching upholstered chairs, and there stood poor, trembling, shriveled Herbert, barefoot on the cold stone floor, shivering in a candlelit lady's sitting room, buck naked before the mistress of the house and her daughter.

"Observe," Mother said, reaching out with her gloved hand to lift his prick by the tip of its foreskin. "Soft, small, covered in this droopy skin sheath. Impossible to imagine what the fuss is all about, yes? But this is the first lesson you must learn, dear: Who commands the cock commands the king. Repeat that back to me."

"Who commands the cock commands the king," I recited.

"Good girl. Now, be a superlative student and fetch the hot water from the hearth." She paused while I completed the task, and once I'd filled the wash basin on the little round table between us, she dipped a wash rag into the now steaming, soapy water, wrung it out, and began cleaning the naked boy's member.

"I'm going to demonstrate your first technique in a moment, but here's the first thing you must learn: Men are absolute pigs. Since you've been hidden away in a convent for the past six years, you know nothing of the gender, so you're going to have to learn everything all at once. You'll be 19 in just three months, and all the best girls your age were married off four or five years ago. So there is no time for pleasantries, I'm afraid."

As she spoke, Herbert's penis began a remarkable transformation beneath the stroking of the warm, soapy washrag. And so did Herbert. The longer it grew, the harder he breathed. The thicker it got, the ruddier his complexion became. Mother seemed not to notice or care, and kept up her running dialog as she cleaned him.

"Now, it's my experience that most noblewomen in this shire pay no attention to their husbands' cocks whatsoever," she continued. "At least that's what their husbands tell me. They'll submit to their wifely duties, but they make no effort otherwise. So, consequently, it logically follows that any woman willing to minister to a man's needs with her mouth, as I'm about to demonstrate, is surely to be deemed a treasure.

"But one must never assume that a man's organ is ready for such treatment, Catherine. Most arrive in a vile and cheesy state, so you must insist on a vigorous washing. To accept a dirty, smelly penis into the purity of one's mouth would be simply unhygienic. Are you enjoying yourself, Herbert?"

"Yes," he strained. The boy sounded like he was bracing himself for torture.

"Good. Now, Catherine, quick anatomy lesson: These are the testicles, which you must treat very gently. This is the shaft, which is covered in this sheath, called the foreskin. This feature, here at the tip, is called the glans. And this spot right there" -- she leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and gave a swift, hard lick up the spot just below the organ's purple head -- "is what drives them crazy."

Herbert moaned involuntarily.

"Any questions, dear?" she asked me. Mother, who wore a standard pointed wimple that covered most of her long, golden hair, blinked at me innocently.

"One question, yes," I replied. "Aren't you afraid of eternal damnation?"

"Whatever for?"

"You just committed the Sin of the Mouth," I said. "When you licked that boy's penis. Just now. That's a mortal sin."

Mother chuckled, patted my hands, and turned her lovely face to gaze into my eyes.

"Catherine, I apologize for having to break this to you so indelicately. Your Mother Superior told me you've been a most exemplary young nun, with the aptitude to make a career of it. But you've grown into an absolutely stunning beauty, dear, and now that the family has fallen upon difficult times, it's important you understand the truth."

"Which is?" I asked.

"Remember all the lessons we taught you about the sanctity of the Holy Church?" she asked as she wrapped her hand around Herbert's penis and began stroking it rhythmically.

"Yes," I said, trying not to blush at Mother's obscenely sinful display.

"It's complete bullshit," she concluded.

I almost choked on the shock of those words.

"I know that's upsetting," she continued, looking at me while she stimulated Father's hapless page. "But it's all about controlling women, frankly, and otherwise rather useless. Once you set all this religious nonsense aside, you'll be free to live a wonderful, happy life. And more to the point, it's absolutely essential that you do so quickly, since the only way we're going save Norman Hall is to get you into the right beds, right away."

"You mean to whore me out?" I gasped.

"Of course not, dear," she said sympathetically. "I mean to find you an advantageous match with a rich and powerful man. But for that to happen, given our currently diminished state, you're going to have to adopt some new attitudes and learn some new skills."

"What skills are those, Mother?"

"Skill No. 1," she said, pausing to give the front of Herbert's cock one long lick from root to tip, "is called fellatio. "You will learn to apply your mouth to the penis, and with the aid of your hand, you will possess the power to make any man ejaculate."

"What?"

"What what?""

"Eeejac..."

"Oh!" she said. "I forget how sheltered a convent can be. You know about marital congress, yes?"

"The husband takes his lady wife to his bedchamber, where he then lays atop her belly, penetrates her with his penis, and causes her to be with child."

Mother, who was swirling her tongue around the top of Herbert's cock while I spoke, turned her attention back to me.

"You've got the gist of it, dear, but I suspect your Mother Superior left out a few details. The good lady wife does not become impregnated by the mere act of penetration but by the ejaculation of a fluid from the tip of her husband's penis. Right here," she said, showing me the opening in the tip of Herbert's swelling organ..

"Herbert, how long has it been since your last emission?" she asked.

"Since the last time that you, I mean we, were..."

"Oh dear! Really?" Mother said, smiling. "That long? That was at least a month ago."

Herbert's reply wasn't actually a word. As best I can tell, it was more a desperate whimper.

"Catherine, it was my original plan to demonstrate the techniques and then to have you practice them on young Herbert here, culminating in you receiving your first mouthful of ejaculate," she said. "But given our subject's current state, it might be better if we approached this somewhat differently. Herbert, how close are you?"

"Very close," he panted.

"Right: In that case, Catherine, I'm going to keep this very simple. Come sit in my chair next to me."

I did as she instructed, and in a moment Herbert's penis was mere inches from my face. Its one eye regarded me with sinful intent.

"Alright. Technique No. 1, the lick." Mother licked his penis. "Lots of ways to employ the lick: Long... hard... fast... swirl... and fluttering." After naming each variation, she briefly demonstrated it.

"Now," she said, grasping his penis at the root and tilting it my way. "You do it. Long lick first."

I leaned forward, then paused and looked up at her.

"You promise I won't go to Hell for this?"

"On my honor," she replied. "Now lick that boy's cock."

I stuck out my tongue, leaned the rest of the way forward, and once the tip of my tongue made contact with the flesh of his penis, I pressed my eyes shut and ran it swiftly up to the head, then withdrew.

"Oh you're not even trying," Mother scoffed. "Pay attention. Stick out your tongue. Use this part," she said, pressing her finger against the central bed of my tongue. "Now press that firmly against the shaft, and run it slowly all the way up. Try again."

I complied. With my tongue pressed firmly against his hard cock, I tasted the soap from the rag and felt the muscularity of the organ. By the time I'd made it to the top, Herbert seemed to be coming undone. His penis quivered under my tongue, and his entire body trembled.

"Stop that!" Lady Beatrice scolded the boy as his now-glistening penis popped about on its own volition. "You are forbidden to spill your seed until I grant you leave!"

"It's almost beyond my control!" he pleaded.

"Then you'd better regain control, or I'll have you placed under the control of that boy-buggering bishop down the road. Is that what you'd like?"

"No my Lady!"

"Is your semen receding?"

"Yes my Lady!"

"Good. Just let me finish this lesson with Lady Catherine, and then I promise I'll give you your release. In the meantime, think of something disgusting. Think of mucking out the stables."

"Yes, Lady Beatrice," he said.

"Alright then, Catherine. Observe. Same lick, only get more saliva in there, and press the bed of your tongue aggressively against the front of his shaft."

She demonstrated, then pointed the penis my way again. I mimicked her, licking his serpent with a wet tongue and pressing harder against it with the muscles of my neck and jaw.

From there we moved on to the other variants -- flutters, swirls, tongue teases -- first her, then me. Twice we had to pause because Herbert seemed about to yield to the pleasure too early. The second time Mother stood up and slapped him, twice, hard across his face.

"Barely through the licks, and the boy's about to burst," Mother said. "This is the result of saving his semen too long. The priests tell them not to touch themselves, but the semen just builds up. Makes them too sensitive. A skilled woman can make a man in this state surrender his seed in half a minute. But note how aroused he is. Tell us, Herbert, what would you do for us?"

"Anything!"

"Well that sounds promising," Mother said. "The next thing my daughter and I are going to do is put our lips around the tip of your penis, one after the other, and then take your hard shaft deep into our warm mouths. Is that something you would like?"

"Yes!"

"What would you offer us in return for such pleasures? Would you gladly, proudly offer your life to defend our honor?"

"Gladly! With pride!"

"Would you kill for us?"

"Your word is my command, my Lady!"

"Alright then," she said. "But if you cum before I allow it, I'll have you castrated."

She turned her attention back to me.

"See this?" she asked as she trailed her fingertip atop the head of his penis, collecting a clear, thick fluid. "This is evidence that the man is on the brink of ejaculation." She held her fingertip towards my mouth, and I licked it. It was slick and greasy, but lacked any particular taste.

"So, I'm going to do one long lick up the shaft, followed by one swirl, and then you'll see me move immediately to envelope the head of his cock with my lips, which I'll keep damp with saliva and firm upon his flesh. Then, once I've enveloped the head, I'll open my mouth as wide as it will go and take as much of his penis into my mouth as I can accept without gagging. Ready?"

I nodded, then watched with amazement as she performed the described move with sensuous grace, licking, consuming, and then plunging down the length of his cock until her lips were in his pubic hairs. The boy gasped involuntarily, and after less than a second of holding herself impaled upon his erection, she withdrew swiftly.

Herbert grimaced, strained, and grasped the base of his cock as if he were trying to strangle it. The head of his penis pulsed and throbbed and spasmed, but no fluid came out. It was a fascinating performance, and the better part of a minute passed before he released the enraged organ.

"Well, that was close, wasn't it? Here," she said, turning to me, "Lick the tip."

She resumed speaking as I complied. "That's the actual semen. Our brave little page prevented his full explosion by preventing its escape, but some of the fluid escaped before he could contain it. I just wanted you to taste it, so you won't be surprised by what comes next."

"What comes next?"

"You're going to do what I just did, dear, but I want you to get your mouth away from him as soon as you've completed the move, because I suspect your lush young lips, no matter how inexperienced, are going to set him off. I don't want your first experience to be something so forceful, and anyway, the show itself will be educational. Are you ready?"

I nodded.

"Don't you dare shoot it in her mouth, Herbert," Mother cautioned. "Alright, Catherine. You may proceed."

And so I did, running my hot, wet tongue up the page's hard, straining organ, swirling once, twice around its engorged head, and then slowly, seductively spreading my lips over the glans.

Herbert began to moan. His hands involuntarily touched my head.

"Quickly!" Mother shouted, and I did what I'd seen her do, swiftly plunging forward to take all his penis into my mouth. Except I couldn't -- my gag reflex was too strong, and it propelled me off his cock involuntarily.

"Watch this, Catherine!" Mother ordered as I coughed, and I did as she commanded. Lady Beatrice of Norman Hall vigorously stroked the cock of her husband's 18-year-old page whilst bobbing rapidly with pursed lips upon the last two inches of his erection. It was a frantic scene, with Herbert losing his composure and thrusting his cock into her mouth, but it lasted only a few seconds.

"Viola!" Mother proclaimed, removing her lips from him with a pop, but continuing her vigorous stroking. Almost instantly, the first blast of semen shot out of his cock. It reminded me of pulling a shot of raw milk from the teat of a convent cow, only instead of streaming down into my pail, this stream arched high into the air. It looked like a court magician had pulled a long, white string from the tip of his penis, and it fell on the brocade upholstery of the empty chair next to Mother's.

But this was not all. The second blast went even higher, covering at least four feet of trajectory. And while the third, fourth and fifth contractions were not nearly as dramatic, Herbert gushed tremendous amounts of semen as Mother stroked and laughed. At the end she took pity upon the trembling boy and slipped his still-hard, semen-glazed cock into her mouth again, encouraging a few more, final, exquisite pulses with her lips and tongue.

When it was over, Mother daintily extracted her handkerchief and dabbed away the remaining globs of semen from her lips, cheeks, chin and bodice, then turned to me and smiled.

"Isn't it so much better to learn by doing?" she said. "Herbert, gather your clothes and return to your quarters. Thank you for the service you've rendered us."

"Yes, Lady Beatrice," the addled boy mumbled. We ignored him while he dressed and departed.

"Now," Mother said. "What else do you wish to know?"

"What's next?" I asked.

"So many, many things.