Memorable Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk back into the bedroom. I tell you that I only have one rule. I tell you I don’t think I can handle watching you fuck another woman. You don’t really like it, but agree because you don’t want this to hurt me. You asked me how it was, doing a woman. I blush. You prod me until I say it wasn’t horrible. Then Gina walks back into the room. She is on the other side of you. We both get on our knees, facing each other. We kiss again, and then slide down until we are on the bed, facing each other, your cock separating us. We both begin to lick your cock. kissing each other around it at times, taking turns scratching your balls. You are in ecstasy. Our mouths move all over you, sometimes in unison, sometimes not. You groan… Suddenly, you push us off. You tell me to get on my knees. I do. You plunge your cock inside me and then hold still. When you start to pump into me, building up speed, I motion to Gina and whisper into her ear. The next thing you know, Gina is licking your balls whenever you pull out of me.

“God,” you groan.

I feel you moving faster and faster. I think you are about to cum. But then you slow down and pull out. Not sure why, so I ask. You don’t want to come yet.

I complain, “But I do!”

You lay me back on the pillow and I am treated to your very skillful mouth, while Gina strokes my breasts and your ass. I can take no more and cum with all the strength I have. My clit is soo swollen that even crossing my legs causes spasms.

I get on my hands and knees. With your first thrust, I am over the edge again. Gina gets on her hands and knees, wanting you… There are some things a mouth just can’t do. It is against our ground rules. I know you want to, but I know you won’t. I feel a little bad, about the rule. I get on my knees facing Gina. I motion you over. I take your cock in my hand and slowly guide you into Gina. She gasps when you enter her. I have my hand on your back, encouraging you to enjoy. Gina starts to climax… I hear you say you are cumming. You lean over and kiss me deeply as you cum. We untangle and relax. Gina gets dressed and leaves. I fall asleep safe in your arms.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Visit to a Male Strip Club Lori and her husband shares date night in the big city.in Interracial Love
Husband's Best Friend Turns to More Husbands best friend, turns into more, and more...in Erotic Couplings
I Don't Get You I don't get you, Jerry. But yes, I'll fuck your wife for you.in Loving Wives
Movie Spanks Wife exposed in movie, reacts, gets spanked publically.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Road from Here -- Del's Story Mr Nice guy finds out.in Loving Wives
More Stories