Memorial Day Picnic

Story Info
A red, white and (black and) blue celebration.
2.5k words
4.04
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are a lovely sight. Your skin is ivory white, clear, soft and inviting. The contrast of your soft white arms held together at the wrists by the red silk scarf as you kneel on the royal blue satin sheets is almost patriotic.

I ensure that the knot tying the scarf across your eyes is not too tight and does not catch your hair. Then I push you forward onto your elbows and pull your legs back, spreading them and tying each ankle to the bed posts with more red scarves. With my bare hands I gently knead the muscles of your neck and shoulders, slowly working back until I cup the rounded cheeks of your inviting and firm ass. I slip one hand down the crack of your ass, teasing the puckered sweetness of your asshole and then, slipping down, caress the moist sweetness of your pussy. I slip a finger between your pussy lips and just tease the entrance to your playpen. You squirm and I sense a suppressed moan.

Just as quickly as it started, I smack both ass cheeks; "Smack! Smack!" and then gently caress the spot. My right hand tingles in pleasure and expectation. You jerk at the surprise and I feel your butt clench and then relax. I hear an outflow of breath. "Smack! Smack!", harder this time. "Ahh!" My fingers caress the growing pinkness and slip down to caress your warming and moistening pussy; as if testing for readiness.

I continue to spank, my hand cupped and each set harder until the pleasurable "Ah" accompanying your yips and moans becomes one of the acceptance of measurable, desired and expected pain. My right hand is tender and the cheeks of your ass have become a Valentines Day pink. I slip two fingers of my left hand down to caress your sex; now dripping with pleasure. You quiver and I sink two fingers deep into your well, as I reach to the side of the bed and pick up my flogger.

After a few moments of finger-fucking, I withdraw my fingers, pulling them up the crack of your ass and playing with the tight circle into which I've not yet delved. I feel it flinch and clench as I push against it. "Shh. Not yet, my pretty. Not yet."

My left hand pulls away as I let the 18" red leather falls of the flogger touch and drag up your back. "Oh fuck! That almost tickles." I draw a few circle eights across your shoulders as I shift position and then sharply lay it across your ass; first right to left and then left to right.

"Does it still tickle, my pretty?" I repeat, just a touch harder; hard enough for the slap of the 16 leather falls to be heard as well as felt. I hear you moan and you take a few ragged breaths. I lay the flogger on your back, the falls trailing down to touch your sex and I reach up, take a handful of your hair and pull your head back as I lean close to your ear. I whisper, "I'm just getting started."

As I release your hair, I trail my hands down your sides, reaching beneath you to cup your firm breasts. I take your nipples between my fingers and pinch them.

"Ungh" is your response. I know what you like. Another, slightly harder, pinch of both hardening nipples and my finger continue their journey toward your ass. The falls of my flogger still dangle between your legs. As my hands reach your ask, I caress both cheeks and then cross spank, "Smack! Smack!" and again "Smack! Smack!" even harder. I pick up the flogger and lay it across your shoulders and back in a figure eight continuing until just above your kidneys. I gently trail it from neck to ass as I listen to your ragged breathing. Your shoulders and back hunch and move to accommodate the stinging of the lash. I've been careful not to leave welts, but a pink blush is beginning to show.

The falls of the flogger fall between the cheeks your ass and, just as quickly, are laid hard across them in two flat lashes, one right to left and the other left to right. Now, I flog to inflict pain. I'm looking for that thin blood-red line between pleasure and pain. "My pretty, you're not telling me you like it. Shall I stop?" I take two more lashes just below your ass on the thickness of your thighs. My hand is tired and I've a sheen of sweat. Damn, this is fun.

"Please, no. Don't stop. It feels like a blanket of stinging nettles on my back."

I shift hands and create a wave of figure eights from shoulders to ass, not hard enough to worry about hurting your kidneys, but enough to make your back arch as the falls caress you. I hear your breath draw in harshly after each blow. As I take a few harder swipes at your bright pink ass cheeks, I draw away and bring the falls down between your legs, allowing the tips to strike your pussy lips and clit.

You jerk hard. "Oh. Aw fuck!"

"That's better, my pretty. I didn't think you were enjoying it." I gently flay your pussy again, just a bit harder and the slowly draw the falls up the crack of your ass, making sure I cross over and linger on your puckered ass hole. I caress it with the pommel of the flogger, pushing against it as if to enter. You purr.

I pull it back and strike both ass cheeks again. "Don't be greedy, my pretty. Not yet. No. Not yet."

A few more hard lashes on your shoulders bring the pink cloud to the same shade as your ass. I can hear you whimpering at each lash. I hang the flogger around your neck and gently rub your shoulders, back and ass; a gentle caress. After a few moments, I feel you relax. I reach down and loosen the scarves holding your ankles. I pull your legs until you collapse on your belly. My hands trail from your ankles up your legs, caressing as they go. I pause and lean down to kiss each bright pink ass cheek. Then I nip each one and earn a jerk from you. Back down my hands go to your ankles. I grasp them and quickly flip you over on your back.

"Oh, Ow! Shit, that hurts." You squirm as you try to find a comfortable place for your back, shoulders and ass to rest. I retie your ankles spreading your legs as wide as I can and sit gently on the bed. I lean down next to your face. I see it flushed and hear your rapid breathing.

I reach down and caress a breast, kneading a nipple as I lean down to your ear. "Intermission, my pretty, I must catch my breath before I continue." And then, I pinch your nipple hard.

I step away from the bed to a table with a pitcher of ice water and two glasses. I fill one full and the other half way. Moisture immediately condenses on the glasses. The full glass I drink down and set it back on the coaster. I wipe the condensation from my hands on a hand towel and then wipe my face and neck clean of the sweat. There remains a sheen of sweat on my chest and arms that I leave in place. I want you to smell it.

I pick up the half glass, now dripping with condensation, and a straw with flexible tip. I reach and touch your lips with my finger. "Open my pretty. I have some ice water for you. I know this is hard work." I hold the straw to your lips and you suck in the water until, at last, air burbles in the last draw. "

I withdraw the straw, but instead of setting it down, I hold it over a heaving breast and sweep a few drops of ice cold condensate onto your nipple.

"Ahhh! Fuck, that's cold" I repeat on the other nipple and then ensure that both aureoles are covered in icy water.

"Isn't it refreshing, my pretty?" I take the cold glass and press the bottom, icy cold, onto your nipple and aureole, pushing down to allow the cold to seep into your sensitive tissue. I repeat on the other nipple as I reach for my flogger with the other hand. "Intermission is over, my pretty."

I remove the glass and set it on the nightstand as I bring the falls of my flogger down flat across both breasts striking the goose-bumped cold flesh hard. I am rewarded with a jerk, a quick cry and a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh, you fucker! You bastard."

"Perhaps one, my pretty, but not the other." I flick the tips of the falls across both tits alternating in a figure eight pattern concentrating on flicking only your nipples if I can. You whimper.

"I'm sorry, my pretty. Did you say something?" I lay two hard lashes across your tits and then concentrate a series of criss-crosses on the underside of your breasts; which are now turning a beautiful welt-free pink. I trail the flogger's falls up between your legs and leave them draped across your pussy, the handle resting just below your breasts and cup both hot red tits in my hands.

I gently squeeze and rub your flogged tits and twist and pinch your nipples until they are hard. You slowly relax as I rub away some of the sting. "My pretty, we're almost done. I'm enjoying myself a great deal. You've made me work up a sweat." I lean my chest near her face as I gently nip a tit. "Can you smell me?"

You draw in a full breath of my sweaty musk. "Yes, master. I'm happy to please you. May I lick the sweat from your chest and arms?"

I shift my lips to the other nipple and bite hard enough to earn a jerk and a purr. "Perhaps, my pretty, but not yet." I stand and picking up the handle of my flogger, I slowly drag the falls up between your legs. "Alas, a master's work is never done."

I swing the falls in a broad circle and bring them down flat onto your pussy.

"Aye! OH GOD! Noooo!"

"Yes, my pretty. I can't neglect your juicy pussy, can I?" I'm not striking hard by any means, but I bring the flogger down again, the other way, so that the tips of the falls strike on and all around your clit.

"Oh, fuck! Stop! That hurts!" Another, in the other direction, buries the tips in your gaping swollen slit.

"Of course, it hurts, my pretty. We both want it to hurt. That's why we're playing, isn't it?" I bring the flogger down flat on her belly and pussy and leave it lay. "I didn't hear your answer, my pretty. "We both want it to hurt, don't we?" I drag the flogger slowly up her belly and then back down across her reddening mound.

I hear you whimper. "Yes, master."

I lay the flogger on the bed and gently massage her pussy; one finger dipping into the wet depths of the inner lips. "Oh master, that is so wonderful." Two fingers dip and curl to tease your "G" spot. You squirm and moan.

I take the two fingers from your dripping quim and push them into your mouth. "Taste yourself, my pretty. Do you like the taste of your heat on my fingers?"

You don't talk as you suck and devour my fingers. "Mmm Hmm" is all I get.

I take the round pommel of the flogger and push it just in your pussy lips. "Ohhh." As I do I reach up and pinch and twist both nipples. "Aaaah!" I release and gently massage them until they are hard again ... and then I pick up my flogger.

"It's time for the grand finale, my pretty. You will want to come, but don't until I let you. If you come, we will start all over." I reach down and yank the flogger handle from your pussy and drag the falls up your belly and across your tits. "Do you understand? What may you not do?"

"I can't cum, master, until you let me."

"That's right, my pretty. That's right." I begin a figure 8 lashing of your tits. I start with only your nipples. Tiny whimpers creep from your lips, but your tongue is toying with your teeth from your open mouth. I let the falls descend and increase how hard I let them fall as I cover your tits from top to bottom and then continue down your belly. As I reach the start of your pleasure mound, I quickly return to your tits with two hard flat thuds; one on each tit. "Ohhh. Owww. Oh please don't. No! Stop!"

I change directions and figure 8 your mound, barely letting the falls strike. I want you fuckable not marked. "No! NO! Oh that hurts. Oh GOD that's so good!. Oh, master, I want to cum. Please let me cum."

A hard flat thud on your hooded and red clit brings "I said 'no', my pretty. You must wait until I'm ready."

Now, I surprise you. I put the flogger down, loosen the ties, grab your legs and flip you onto your belly. "Oh! Ow!"

Without retying your legs, I pick up the flogger and begin a hard figure 8 on your ass. Ten strokes, five per cheek, and I shift to your back and shoulders for 10. I hear you whimpering and crying and muttering "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

I count down as I deliver 5 more sets to your ass. "Five, four, three, two, one." The last two are flat and hard. "Now, if you still want to cum, my pretty, you may." I throw the flogger on the bed and plunge 3 fingers into your pussy. The response is instantaneous. I feel you tighten and jerk. "Ungh. Oh! Yesssss!" Your ass jerks and jumps as your climax. Finally, it subsides and I feel you relax against the wrist restraints.

I take my hand from your pussy and, using both, gently massage the reddened tortured cheeks of your ass. "Thank you my pretty. You were very good. I enjoyed myself immensely. You have a beautiful red ass and shoulders. Did you enjoy it?" I continue to massage your ass for a few moments. Then I reach up and free your wrists and let the blindfold fall from your face. You roll over onto your back.

"Yes, master. You made me tingle with pleasure with every stroke. I came hard and long. Oh, thank you."

A brief kiss on the lips and a caress of each breast. "You're welcome, my pretty. We must play again soon."