Memorial Day Pt. 01

Story Info
The first day of the Memorial Day weekend.
6.6k words
3.76
37.9k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Memorial Day my husband and I decided to have a group of friends over to our cottage, for the weekend. We always tell them they can stay for the day or the whole weekend. I tell him we had so much fun the last time we had people over that we should see if we could top it this time. If you want to read about this see my story about opening the cottage for the year. I ask him whom we should invite. Our cottage has three bedrooms. Each of the bedrooms has a queen size bed (so easily can hold 4). We can have another three or four people sleeping on the couches in the family room. So we decide a good number would be to inviting 10 people, and the 2 of us would make the total 12.

He tells me we will have to invite Jason and Lisa over. He says that with her being pregnant that she will not be able to keep playing with us for much longer. I tell him if we invite Lisa then I know Ryan, her younger brother is going to want to come along. He tells me I am getting to be somewhat of a cougar when it comes to him. I tell him that is the kettle calling the pot black. I say you know Lisa is only a few years older than Ryan. We both laugh and say that gives us the first five. I tell him Scott my boss has been asking if we are planning anything out at the cottage, so I guess I should invite him and John (one of my coworker) over. I tell him that that neither of them has said anything about the last time they came over. I have not noticed anything at work so it seems like they did not tell anyone else either. I tell him that I would invite Amy and Kim over but Amy has been pissed off at me sense I fuck her husband at St. Patrick's Day. He tells me to just invite Kim over and forget Amy, that she was not that great of a fuck anyway. He says that his brother Tom will want to come over.

I tell him we need to invite over someone that has not been to one of our adult parties and see what they would do when things start to get interesting. We go through a bunch of our friends and family but cannot really pick anyone new that we would one, feel comfortable with and two, not damage our relationship with them. My husband then gets a big grin on his face and tells me he knows whom to invite and tells me it will be a surprise.

Over the next few days, we invite everyone on our list. Ryan tells me that he cannot make it. He is going on a school trip and he will be out of town. He tried to tell me he could skip it and come over but I tell him just to go that he can come over some other time. Lisa informs me that she is acting as chaperon on Ryan's trip. She tells me that she will be watching over Ryan and three of his friends on the trip. Ryan has been telling her how all his friends want to fuck her. I tell her it looks like it is her turn to be the MILF of the group. Jason accepts eagerly. Kim also declines saying that she already told Amy she would come over.

Scott and John plan on coming, John asked if he could bring his friend, the owner of the bar they took me to a few weeks ago, when I was passed out. I tell him sure, I always love to meet a complete stranger that has fucked me while I was passed out. So it turns out we have five men plus my husband and our surprise guest and little old me. So I am getting pretty excited. I will have five horny men to pay attention to me, plus my husband's mystery guest. We tell everyone that the party will start Saturday afternoon and end sometime Monday. I tell everyone to come over whenever they want and stay as long as they like.

I spend all week shopping for some fun clothing to wear and getting supplies for the party. My first find is a bikini set that looks like a sailor uniform. The bottom is a little red and blue thong covered by a ruffled short white skirt. The top looks like a sailor uniform with a little white rope tied in the center. I love the way my ass and tits are both sticking out. The other outfit I find is a little red, white, and blue sundress that buttons down the front and is about 6 or 7 inches above the knee line. The dress material is very light and a little see-through. I also got enough liquor and food to feed an army.

My husband and I get to the cottage Saturday morning. We unload the party supplies and the rest of the stuff we will need for the weekend. By the time we get everything put away and ready it is 1pm. I head up stairs to shower and change before people get here. My husband offers to come up with me and help me get ready. I tell him no thanks. I also tell him, he is just going to have to wait before he can have any fun. He gives me a fake frown but leaves it at that.

I start with a nice hot shower. Do a quick shave to make sure I am completely smooth down below. I decide to wear my new sundress to start with. I slide it on without anything underneath it and check it out in the mirror. My tits are in the darker blue section and my nipples are only a little visible so I decide that is all I need. Lastly, I take time to do up my makeup with some dark red lipstick and dark eye shadows to give me a nice slutty look. I am already very aroused, just thinking of what the night will bring. I love the feel of the dress rubbing my hard nipples as I move around getting ready. When I take one last look in the mirror I can clearly see my hard nipples poking out under the dress.

When I get down stairs, Jason is already here. I give him a big hug and we head out onto the deck for some drinks. He tells me that he loves the dress I am wearing. He also tells me how he is looking forward to taking it off later. I tell him about trying it on in the store and watching a few of the people checking me out, as I walked around the store showing off to my husband. I love when guys are pretending not to look at my tits when I am doing my best to show then off.

I start the day off with some chilled watermelon schnapps. The next to arrive is Tom my husband brother and Jason's dad followed closely by Scott my boss, John my coworker and his friend Bob arrive a short time after. As each arrives, I greet them with a kiss and hug. John gives me a big kiss back and whispers into my ear that he has been thinking about his last trip to the cottage and is really looking forward to this weekend. Scott tells us that they told their wives that they were going on a fishing trip and that they would not be back until Monday night.

Bob comes up to me and say that it is nice to meet me while I am awake. He adds in that he hopes I am not mad about the other week at his bar. I tell him not to worry about it. I let him know that the idea was mine in the first place. I tell him I have always loved it when people are aggressive when it comes to doing things with me. I let him know that my husband and I have been doing things like this for many years. I give him a big hug and tell him just to have fun this weekend. As I start to move away, he flips up the front of my dress so everyone can see I have nothing on underneath it and says looks like you are planning to have fun tonight. I slap his hand away and tell him he is catching on quickly, as to how things work around here.

It is getting to be dinnertime so we fire up the grill and set up for dinner. I am mostly through my first fifth of schnapps and feeling good. Everyone is helping carry stuff out to the picnic tables. I love how all of the guys are so willing to help me get the stuff out of the house. Each time they come in for something else they spend some time playing around with me. My husband has already unbuttoned a few of my top buttons to show off my tits better. Scott has undone a few of the bottom ones, right up to the point that my pussy is just visible. By the time we sit down for dinner I only have a few button left buttoned. I have also had each of the guys either playing with my tits or fingering my pussy.

I sit between Scott and John during dinner. As we are eating, they both start to play around with me. Several times they would reach across me to get something and rub their hands over my tits or place their hands on my thighs and pull the hem of my dress up a little more to show off a little more of my pussy. Everyone seemed to need me to pass him something so that I would have to reach across the table. This caused me to show off my tits to everyone on the other side of the table or my ass to those on my side of the table.

During dinner I remember my husband has inviting a special guess. I ask him where he or she is and he tells me that they will be over later. He tells me that they should be here in time to watch the hockey game. The plan for the night is to watch the game, maybe play some cards, drink lots of alcohol, and if I have my way have each and every one of the guys playing with and fucking me throughout the night.

By the time everything is cleaned up from dinner, we have about an hour before the game starts. To entertain us, we decide to play a game. That is when Bob asks to play strip poker. I tell him that there is not much use in that, as I only have a few buttons left before my dress is gone and you have already seen what I have on under my dress. John then suggests that we play the fantasy game we played at our last party. My husband says that we should wait for his other guest to play that but if John had one in mind that we could play it out while we wait. John tells us all he has been dying to fucking me out on the dock and cum in me this time. He loved the excitement of it the last time he was here and would have loved to finish cumming in me out in the open. The last time we did this we had put a time limit on it and John was forced to stop before he got off.

I tell him I would love to help complete his fantasy. By now I have come close to cumming several times with what they guys have been doing to me. So I am so fucking horny that I would do just about anything to have one of them get me off. Everyone heads out to the deck. John and I continue on to the boat dock. This is about 30 feet out into the water. Everyone else stayed on the deck. Our boat sits below the dock so any one of our neighbors outside or anyone on a boat nearby would have a clear view of what John and I were about to do. Looking around I see the neighbors 3 boys in the back yard, I think they are all in their teens, but I am not sure what their age really is. As long as they stay where they are, they should not be able to see what is going on. The only other people I see are four or five boats out on the water but most of them are far enough out that they would have a hard time seeing what is going on. One of them is much closer, maybe out 150 feet from the dock. I am sure, John and I are about to give them a good show. I am so excited by this time, that I really do not care who see john fucking me.

I lean over and put both of my hands on the posts at the end of the dock with my ass pointing right at the guys on the deck. The dock is about 3 feet wide so my arms are spread wide and my tits are pointing right at the guys out on the boat, but with all of the buttons that are undone most of my tits are hanging out of my dress. John moves up behind me and flips my dress up over my ass so everyone can see my pussy and ass. Next, he uses his foot to spread my legs out as wide as the dock, so that I can feel my pussy lips opening up. I feel him slowly running his fingers up my thighs and tracing my pussy lips. With all of the grabbing and playing around we have been doing already, my pussy is leaking and I can feel it running down my thighs. I can hear the guys on the deck calling out to John to finger my pussy and asshole. I close my eyes and just take in the feeling of what he is doing. He is standing to the side of me to give the guys a clear view of my ass and pussy. He starts with one finger in my pussy and then moves to two. He does this for a minute or so and then does the same thing to my asshole.

As he is fingering my asshole, I remember thinking to myself, I cannot believe how much I want him to make me cum right on the dock. I can already feel my orgasm building. I open my eyes and look around. The first thing I see is the closest boat has moved closer to us, maybe 15 or 20 feet out. I can see the guy driving the boat pointing us out to his friends. I also look back at the guys on the deck to see what they are doing. That is when I noticed the neighbor's boys have move to their front yard and are looking right at me. I can tell they can clearly see John's fingers sliding in and out of my asshole. I think to myself we should stop this but the feeling of his fingers sliding in and out of my asshole is too much for me to give up. I hear John unzipping his pants. He them moves me sideways so that the guys on the deck can see us from the side.

I put both of my hands on the post in front of me, to help hold me steady. I close my eyes again as John slides his cock into my pussy. He slowly starts to work his cock in and out of my pussy. I then start to move to match his pace. Once we get a good rhythm going, John reach around me and unbutton the rest of my dress. He then pulls it up behind me and lays it on my back. I am now totally nude, John is fucking me and playing with my tits, and I am being watch by four guy on the dock, three complete strangers in a boat, and by my neighbors 3 teenage sons. I am so hot that I know that I am going to cum very quickly.

I can hear the guys on the deck chanting fuck her, fuck her, and fuck her. The guys on the boat are close enough to us that I can hear them talking about me. One of the guys is telling the others to look at that slut fucking him, do you think she would do me next. I look at them and two of the guys have their phones out and are either taking pictures or videoing us. I look over at the boys and they are just looking at me totally in awe. I am breathing hard and each time John pushes his cock in to me I give a load grunt.

John picks up his pace in and out of me. He is pulling and pinching my nipples hard. I cannot take any more and start to cum hard. I start to moan and yell at John to fuck me harder. John lets my tits go and grabs ahold of my hips. He is driving into me as hard as he can. I can feel my tits rocking back and forth from the force of him slamming into my pussy. I have my eyes closed and I just cannot believe how great it feels each time he slams into my pussy and the thought that all of these guys are watching me taking it like a complete slut. After another minute or two John starts to cum. He pulls out of my pussy and shots his cum all over my back and ass. After the first few shot he slides his cock back in to my pussy. He then starts to slowly fuck me while he finishes cumming and tells me how great that was.

I finally open my eyes and start to tell John that was great and I hope that fulfills his fantasy. I look back to the deck to see what the guys are doing and standing next to my husband is two of my cousins and one of their wife's. All three of them are looking right at us. I just shake my head in disbelief that my husband has invited them. I stand up, pull my dress down, do up a few buttons, give John a big hug, and kiss.

I look over to the guys in the boat that is now almost touching our dock and tell them hope they enjoyed the show. When I get to the deck, my cousin Mark and Mike come hug me and tell me that was some show. Mark and his wife have played with us before at one of our New Year's Eve parties but Mike has never touched me or as far as I know, knew anything about our parties. Mark had fucked me at New Year's Eve but by then I was totally out of it and did not remember. Cheryl my cousin's wife tells me that she would never have the nerve to do anything like that. I tell her I bet that by the end of the night I can get her to do the exact same thing.

We all head back into the house and my husband asks me if I was happy with the surprise guest. I tell him it was a great idea. He then asked how I felt about the show I just put on. I tell him it was the most exciting fuck I have received in a long time. I also tell him we might have a problem with the neighbor boys watching. He tells me the only thing we will have to worry about is if their mother finds out. He also tells me that by the looks on the boys' faces that he thinks they will be watching us a lot closer in the future. I tell him I think the guys in the boat totally loved the show.

Once we all get some new drinks and start to watch the game I tell everyone what Cheryl told me outside. I tell them that I think the challenge should be to see who could get her drunk and horny enough to try it. She tells everyone not to worry that it was not going to happen. I ask if she wants to bet on it. She agrees and asks what we should bet. I tell her the loser has to server all three meals the next day nude. She agreed but added that the loser would also have to allow everyone there to do whatever he or she wanted to the loser during the meal. The bet was on.

Scott asked if we were ready to start with the fantasy game and after explaining it to Mark, Mike, and Cheryl. The rules are the oldest person first picks a drink and we all drink it. The person picks a fantasy and names to match. So each of us write down a fantasy and drop it in a bowl. We each write our names on a piece of paper and add it to the girls or boys bowls. The order of age is Scott, my husband, Tom, Cheryl, me, John, Mike, Mark, Bob, and finally Jason.

Scott picks to do a shot of gray goose so I pour us all a shot and give myself just a shot of water. My new plan was to stay alert enough today to make sure I win the bet. Scott draws the first fantasy and tells us the fantasy is to have two girls give him a blowjob and let him cum on their faces. He added in that the girls will need to lick the cum off each other. Cheryl looks at me and tells that she thinks many of these fantasies are going to involve both of us. I tell her I hope so. Mike tells us all that that was his fantasy.

Cheryl and I move into the center of the room and have Mike stand in front of us. We both work to pull his pants and underwear off. His cock is only half-hard so I start by taking the full length of his cock in my mouth, while Cheryl starts to play with his balls. She asks him if he has every wanted to fuck his sister in law or did he ever think that his little cousin would be wrapping her lips around his cock. The more she egged him on the harder he got. Once he is hard, Cheryl and me started to kiss and then had him slip his cock in between our lips. I am not sure he lasted more than 4 minutes before he was coming on are faces. Once he was done, we both lick all of his cum up.

When we got back to our seats my husband, picks Johnny walker for the next round. He brings around the shots. I take mine, and pour some of it in Cheryl's glass and tell him that I plan to win our bet. He picks the next fantasy. The fantasy is to DP a girl. Mark tells us this is his fantasy. My husband pulls Bob's name out of the guys bowl and pulls Cheryl's name out of the girls. She tells them that they will have to be careful with her because she has never done this before. She first has Mark lay on the ground. She stands over top of him and slowly pulls her panties down her legs while he is watching. She bends over to show off her ass and pussy to all of us under her skirt. She slowly lowers herself down on him. She tells Bob to give her a bit to get ready. She starts slowly fucking Mark and getting both of them all slick. She then looks at Bob and tells him she thinks she is ready. Bob moves up behind her and starts to work his cock into her pussy with Mark's.

He seems to be having trouble so I get behind them and try to direct his cock to the right spot. Even with my help, she still cannot take both cocks into her pussy. I tell Bob he is going to have to fuck her asshole. It takes a few tries but he finally gets his cock to slide into her asshole while her husband's cock is still in her pussy. They slowly start to fuck and Cheryl starts to ask her husband if he can feel Bobs cock fucking her and how she is so full that she is afraid they are going to rip her in half. Mark cums first and pulls out of Cheryl's pussy, while Bob keeps pumping her hard. She asks Mark if he likes it when other guys are fucking her while he watches. The only thing he does in response is to pull up her shirt and bra so her tits are out and starts to pinch them and suck on them. Bob finally cums deep inside of her. They all get back up and I notice Cheryl just leaves her panties lay on the floor but she pulls her top down.

12