Memorial Day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Tom's turn to pick a drink. He goes with some 151 run. I pass around the dinks and we all down them. The next fantasy is to fuck a girl while the girl is eating another girl's pussy. Tom tells everyone that this is his fantasy. I volunteer to be fuck because Cheryl has just finished. I lay down on my back and Tom moves between my legs and slides his cock into me. Cheryl then kneels down over my face and lowers her pussy down to my mouth. I reach up, grab a hold of her ass, and help to work her pussy over my mouth while using my tongue to lick her from her clit to her asshole. I can taste both Mark and Bob's cum coming out of her pussy and asshole. I can feel Tom slamming into my pussy as hard as he can. I hear Cheryl telling him to suck her tits. Tom keeps this pace up until he cums deep in my pussy.

It is my turn to pick a drink and I go with grey goose and once again give myself water and give Cheryl an extra big shot. I can tell she is really getting into the party mood. The next fantasy is to have a female slave that kneels at his foot and does whatever he asks. Scott tells us this is his fantasy. They pick my name out of the girls bowl. Scott tells me to remove my dress and kneel next to him. He starts to play with my nipples for a while and then tells me to play with my own nipples until he tells me to stop or I have to go be part of another fantasy.

John picks to do a shot of gin and my husband fills everyone's glass. He takes mine and pours it into my mouth because I am still playing with my nipples. I am surprised to find my drink is just water. I can tell that everyone is starting to get drunk and that Cheryl is starting to have a hard time standing up. The fantasy that John pulls is to have a woman put a remote controlled dildo up her pussy and leave it there for him to control it. My husband tells everyone that this is his and goes and gets the new toy he bought just for this. Cheryl is picked for this. So she stands in front of my husband and he slips the little egg shape dildo up her. He then turns it on with the remote and plays with the settings. He asked her how it feels and she tells him very nice. She goes back and sits between Jason and Bob. Each of them starts to play with her tits. Scott tells me to stop playing with my tits. He has me pull his cock out and suck it nice and slow.

Cheryl picked grey goose for the next round and once again, my husband goes and gets us all shots. While he is doing this, Scott tells me to stand up and put one leg on the arm of the chair and to finger myself but do not cum or I would have to be punished. I slowly start to finger my pussy. I notice most of the guys are watching. Scott reaches up and starts to play with and finger my asshole at the same time. My husband brings us all shots and once again gives me mine. I gag a little because he used the vodka this time. Cheryl tries to read the fantasy but cannot get it out. Jason takes it and tells us the fantasy is to be making out with a girlfriend outside and then to have a bunch of guys grab us and force us to have sex with them. I tell everyone this is my fantasy.

Scott tells me I can put my dress back on and everyone heads outside. It is still light enough that anyone around will be able to see what we are doing. I look over at the neighbors and notice the boys are still out and that when they see us they all follow us to the front yard. I take Cheryl from her husband's arms and start to kiss her and she is kissing me back. I next reach up her skirt and start to play with her pussy. I have to hold on to her tightly because she is total drunk by now.

The guys let us play around for a little while before they all come up and pick us up. Mike, Mark, Jason, and bob take me over to the picnic table lay me down. Bob and Mark hold my hands above my head and Mike and Bob hold my legs apart. They all work to undo my buttons and pull my dress away leaving me totally exposed. My husband, Scott, Tom, and John all take Cheryl out to the end of the dock. I watch them pull off her shirt, bra, and skirt. My husband and John grab her hands and hold them out so she is grabbing the two posts at the end of the dock as I did earlier. This means anyone out on a boat will have a clear view of her tits. Scott moves behind her and I can tell he starts to fuck her.

Before I can see much more of what is going on I hear Bob telling the boys to come on over. I look at him and tell him no way we cannot do anything like that. He tells me to shut up and sit still or they might have to gag me. He asks the youngest boy how old he was. He thinks about it and finally says he just turned 18. I am not sure I believe him, with the way he gave his answer and how old he looks to me. Bob looks at me a say see they are old enough to have some fun. I tell him I bet none of them is over 18. All three of them move closer to me and are now standing between my wide spread legs. When I look at them, I can tell they are looking at my pussy and tits. Bob asks them if they have ever seen a naked lady. They all say that they like to look at their dads books with nude women in them. The youngest one says that they have several time seen me and my friends naked when they peeked into the window of my cottage and watch what was going on. He tells them to get closer so that they can get a good look. The move up and are now standing against the table. He reaches down and spreads my pussy lips so they can see right into me.

Bob tells them that if they promise not to tell anyone that he would let them touch me. I start to tell them this is a bad idea when Mike leans down and starts to kiss me to stop me from saying anything. I can then feel several hands on my legs and stomach. I cannot see who or what they are doing but I feel them pulling on my pussy lips and one of them is sliding his fingers in my pussy and touching my asshole. I hear Mark tell them to rub right here and feel what I guess is his finger on my clit. A smaller hand then replaces it.

Bob tells one of them to come up by him and to play with my tit and nipple. I see the younger one I think his name is Jay move up to my side and I can feel him rubbing and pulling on my nipple. He is using both of his hands. Kneading my tit with one hand and pulling and pinching my nipple with the other. Next, I can feel someone else playing with my other tit. Bob tells them to suck on my nipples. I can see Jay sit down on the bench and can feel both of them put their mouth on my nipples and start to suck. Jay is using both of his hands to pull and squeeze my tit while he is biting on my nipple. His brother is just holding my nipple in his mouth and using his tongue to flick at it. Even though I am pissed that they are letting these kids doing this I can tell that I am getting turned on. I am being held down by four grow men while two teenagers are sucking on tits, and the other one is rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy.

I here Mike ask one of the boys what his name is and he tells him that his name is Taylor. He asked if he every touched a girls pussy before and the boy tells him that he once had a girl let him rub her pussy through her pants while she did the same to him. Mike asked him if he wanted to slide his dick into my pussy. The boy tells him very much. Mike tells the guys to move me down so that my pussy is right at the edge of the table. I start to tell them I think we had better stop this now but this time Bob pulled my head over, puts his cock in my mouth, and tells me to suck him. A few moments later I felt Taylor's cock sliding into me. He then starts to move in and out of me as quickly as he can. I do not think it takes him even a minute maybe two for him to cum in me. He just pushes in as deep as he can and lets his cum run into me.

They then tell the boys they had better leave before they get into trouble. The other two tell them it was not fair that Taylor got to fuck me and they did not. The guys tell them that if they let them do this that they cannot tell anyone. They all agree. I feel the hands and mouths leave my tits and the next thing I know Bob pulls his cock out of my mouth and moves over so that Jay is now standing in front of my face and Bob tells him to pull his cock out and to stick it into my mouth. At the same time, I can feel his older brother sliding his cock into me. Jay pulls his shorts down and I can see his hard cock right in front of my face. He moves forward and I allow him to put his cock in my mouth. I start to suck on it. I pull my arm free from Bob, wrap it around Jay, and so that I can hold him still as I work my head up and down on his cock. Just like his brother, Jay only last a short time. When I feel him cumming I pull him all the way into my mouth and his whole body starts to shake. I leave his cock in my mouth, while he shots the rest of his cum into my mouth. I lay back and relax as his older brother is still fucking me. When he cums he stops moving and just let his cum flow into me. Finally, the guys send the kids away.

Mike moves up, puts his cock in my pussy, and slowly fucks me. Bob has been stroking his cock watching the boys fuck me, he starts to cum, and lets it shot all over my face and tits. He then move away and asked if that turned me on. I tell them they are going to get us all in trouble if anyone finds out. I am now getting close to cumming with Mike fucking me. I come before he does and let him finish inside me before I sit up.

I look over to where Cheryl and the guys were and I see that the boat from earlier is tied up at the end of the dock and the two of the guys in the boat are playing with Cheryl's tits. John and Scott are holding her up by the arms and my husband is fucking her from behind. The third guy from the boat is standing behind my husband. My husband pulls out of Cheryl and lets his cum shot up on her ass and back. He moves away and the guy from the boat moves up and starts to fuck Cheryl.

My husband tells the other two to climb up and have some fun. The first guy gets up on the dock, put his cock into her mouth, and starts to fuck her face. She looks like she is totally out of it. The guy is just holding her head tight and is just fucking her mouth with everything he has. The guy fucking her pulls out and adds to my husband cum on her ass and back. The final guy move behind her and is having a hard time keeping her standing so they lower her down into a kneeling position and then it looks like he works his cock into her asshole. As he start to fuck her, the guy in front of her pulls out and cums all over her face. The guy behind her is really fucking her hard and when he cum he just pushes in deeper and unloads in her. At this point, the guys are thanking them and telling them this will be a great fishing story to tell.

The guys pick Cheryl and me both up and bring us into the house. I am not sure what they did with Cheryl but they take me to my room and Jason and Mike climb into bed with me. I know that I fuck and suck both of them several times before I fall asleep.

The end of day one.

12