Memorial Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Another day of fun at the cottage.
4.7k words
3.56
16.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memorial Day - Sunday

Someone sucking on my right nipple and rubbing my clit woke me Sunday morning. I just laid there and enjoyed the feeling. I did not let them know that I was awake. I allowed my legs to open so they would have an easier time fingering me. As I start to cum, I open my eyes and can see Jason is the one getting me off. Once I clam down, I give him a big hug and kiss. I thank him for the nice wake up call.

I headed into the bathroom to clean up. I notice that I had dried cum all over me and that my crotch is all sticky with cum that has been seeping out of my pussy and ass over the night. I get showered up and decide to put on my new sailor swimsuit for the day. When I get down stairs, I can see John, Scott, Jason, and Mike setting around the family room. I can hear someone in the kitchen but not sure who it is. I ask them if they all survived the night ok. They tell me they did but they are not sure how Cheryl is doing that she and Mark are still up stairs getting ready. My husband is in the Kitchen making breakfast.

Cheryl and Mark come down and I can tell Cheryl has a hangover. My husband calls out and tells everyone that breakfast is ready and we should all come and eat while it is hot. We all set down at the table and he starts to bring stuff in and I tell him to hold up I believe Cheryl should be taking care of that, because I believe I won our little bet. She says she does not remember anything like that. That is when John and Scott tell her exactly what happened. She looks a little pissed off but gives in at the end. She stands up and does a little strip tease for us. As she is shedding her clothing, she moves around the table rubbing and playing with each of use. When she is done, Mike tells her she should put some nice high heel on to finish the look off. She tells him sorry she did not bring any with her. My husband tells her to go to my shoe rack and pick out a pair that we would all like. When she comes back she has on a pair of platform high heels that are 6" tall. I tell her I hope she can walk and serve in those and she tells me that she can do both and more if need be.

As she brings in each person's plate and set it down in front of them they each take turns playing with her. I am the last to be served and I ask her to set on my lap and face me. I then tell her that she will need to feed me because I want to have a little fun with her as I am eating. So she starts to feed me my eggs and bacon. While she is doing this I am fingering her pussy and playing with her clit. Once I get her really going and she is fucking my fingers herself I ask if she was turned on knowing that total strangers had fucked her out in public and that somewhere guys are show their videos they made of her getting fuck in the mouth and pussy. I asked her if she know that the little old guy next door and the 3 teenager on the other side watch as guy after guy cummed on her face, tits, pussy, and ass. If she got excited knowing that she was going to be somebody fantasy for a long time. That is when she starts to buck on my hands and came hard. Once breakfast was over we let her get dressed again.

I notice Bob was not there and they told me he left late last night. He had things to do and was not sure if he would be back. My husband tells us that when they carried us in last night that Bob, Scott, John, Mark, and Tom had set Cheryl up on the coffee table in the living room and each of them had taking turns fucking her in the pussy, asshole, or mouth multiple times until they went to bed.

The plan for the day was the guys were going out on the boat to fish. Cheryl tells us she was going to sleep most of the day to try to get over her hangover and soreness from all the attention she had got. My plan was to lie out on the deck and maybe spend some time in the whirlpool. I had made myself a batch of sangria and figured I would just enjoy some time alone.

So once the guys are packed up and leave and Cheryl heads to bed I head out to the deck to lie out. It is a nice and sunny although I wished it was warmer. I notice the little old guy next door is doing some lawn work but spend a lot of time watching me. I also see Jay the 18 year old doing something outside, at his house. I do not see his 2 older brothers. So to entertain myself I take time rubbing oil on my exposed skin. Making sure to lean over and stretch as much as I can to let them both get a good look. I finally lay back and close my eyes.

I am not sure how long I was there before I could hear someone walking up to me on the deck. When I look it is Jay. I turn and asking him what's up and he gives me a very shy look and says nothing. He tells me he was just setting around the yard with nothing to do and was wondering if he could come over and talk for a while. I tell him sure and ask where his brothers are. He tells me that his mom and dad took them to a tiger game. He tells me that de does not like baseball and had talked them into leaving him home.

I look right at him and ask him if he or one of his brothers told anyone what they did yesterday. He told me no way. He says they did not tell anyone, that they did not want to mess up a chance for anything like that to happen in the future. I tell him that the guys should not have let them come over yesterday, that everyone could have been in a lot of trouble. He says he knows and he promised again not to tell anyone. As we are talking I notice he cannot keep his eyes off of my body.

I then remembered him saying something about them peeking at us through the windows on other occasions. I asked him how many times he has watched us. He tells me his bedroom faces our cottage and that over the last few years he has watch us many time. He tells me that he has a clear view into my bedroom and also the family room. I ask him if he liked to watch me and my friends have fun playing around. He tells me he always watches for us to show up on the weekends because he loves to see what is going to happen. He also tells me that only recently did his brothers find out and started to watch. That he had kept it a secret until a few weeks ago when they saw John fucking me out on the deck. That day they watch from his room what we were doing.

He tells me with them around it is not as much fun. I ask him why that is and he tells me he likes to play with himself while he watches us. I ask him what he likes to see us do. He tells me his favorite is to watch me kiss and play with the other girls. That he gets really turned on when that happens. He then tells me he really like it yesterday when I let him put his cock in my mouth and let him play with and suck my nipple. He tells me he wished he would have got a chance to fuck my pussy. I can see that he has a hard on and is doing his best to cover it up. I tell him I really did not let him. I ask him if he remembers there were several large guys holding me down while he and his brothers took part in raping me.

I decide I might want to play around a little bit with him but I need to make sure not to get into too much trouble. So I ask him if he could do me a favor and go and get me another drink. While he is gone I retie my little sailor top so that my cleavage is open up to show the edge of my areolas, I also work some fabric of my bikini crotch into my pussy to give him a better view. When he comes back and sits down I am slowly rubbing my pussy over my bikini bottoms with my right hand. I can see his eyes following my fingers up and down my pussy.

I ask him if he would like to touch me again and he say yes. I tell him to take the tanning lotion and put some on his hands and rub it into my legs. He pulls his chair over to me and puts my left leg on his lap, which spreads my legs even further apart. He then starts to rub the lotion on to my leg, running from my feet up to my thigh. As he is doing this I have now worked my bikini bottoms over so that my pussy is visible and I can slide my finger over my clit and into my pussy. Jay never takes his eyes off of my hand. I also start to use my foot to rub his cock through his shorts.

I then tell him to move over and sit on my lounge chair so he can do my other leg. So he moves and sits with his legs straddled over the chair and I place my legs to on either side of him and bend my knees so that my legs are spread apart as far as I can get them. I let my feet rest on top of his cock. As he works the lotion into my other leg I continue to finger myself with my right hand and move my left hand up to play with my tits. I ask him if he likes to watch me do this. He says yes but could I pull my top up so that he can see my nipples. I tell him before I do that he needs to pull out his cock so that I can see it. Once he has his jeans open and his cock out I slowly pull my top up so that both of my tits are out and I start to pinch and play with my nipple.

I tell him to slide up closer to me and put some lotion on my chest. He moves forward so that his cock is only a few inches away from my pussy and he puts lotion on both of my tits and starts to rub and squeeze them. I reach down and start to slowly stroke his cock and ask him if he likes what I am doing. I then use cock to rub up and down on my pussy. I can tell he is ready to cum and start to jack him off faster and tell him to shoot on my pussy and tits. When he cums his first shot hits me in the face and on my tits. The next few land on my stomach and pussy. I lean into him and give him a kiss and tell him now that he has cum once he should be able to last longer when I let him fuck me.

I get up on my hands and knees in front of him and start to suck on his cock to get it hard again. Once he is ready I turn around and tell him to stick his cock into my pussy and fuck me. He moves forward and sticks his cock into my wet pussy. I can feel him start to move it and out quickly and I tell him to slow down to make it last. He slows down and starts to take deeper thrust. I tell him to put his hands on my hips and each time he pushes into me to pull my hips back so that he is forcing his entire cock into me. I then reach down and play with my own clit. I want to cum while he is still fucking me so that he can feel how my pussy contracts around his cock while I am cumming. I keep telling him how his cock feels so good in me and that he is going to be a great lover when he gets older. I am rubbing my clit as fast as I can and just as I start to cum I tell him to fuck me harder and faster. As I am cumming, I make an extra effort to moan so he knows he is doing a great job. That is when I feel him starting to cum and I tell him to cum in my pussy and fill me up. When we are done I tell him how great that was and I let him play with my tits and pussy a little while longer before I tell him he better go home before we get caught. I tell him not to even tell his brothers about this. I promise him that if he is careful not to let anyone know that maybe we can do other stuff in the future. He gives me his promise and then heads home.

Once he is gone I move over to the hot tube and strip off my suit and slide in. I don't like to get the chemicals on my suite from the tube. As I am laying there I hear the little old guy from next door tell me that I just full filled that kids dream. I almost jump out of the tube when I hear him. I had totally forgotten he was out. I turn around and look right at him. This gives him a perfect view of my tits. I tell him he almost gave me a heart attack. He laughs and say if anyone was given a guy a heart attack it would be him. He says that never in his life has he watched anything like the stuff he had seen over the last few days. I ask him if he had liked it and he tell me that he wishes he was a few years younger so that he could have taken part. I tell him it is never too late to have some fun. That I am sure I could do something to make him feel a little better.

He tells me that he has not had sex for the last 20 years sense his wife passed. I moved over to the side of the tube and lean out and pull him over to me. I ask him if he finds me attractive and he nodes yes. I take both of his hands and place them on my tits. I watch him as he starts to kneed my tits and pull on my nipples. I then get out of the tube and lean against the side of it right in front of him. I am standing in front of him totally nude and he is still playing with my nipples. I pull his right hand down to my pussy and let him start to play with me. I reach out and start to rub his cock through his pants. It takes a while but I can feel him getting hard. So I undo his pants and pull them down. I asked him what he would like me to do for him. I tell him I could give him a blowjob or let him fuck me. He tells me that he would like to eat my pussy first and then fuck it. So I lie on the side of the tub and spread my legs out. He then kneels down by me and runs his tongue up and down my pussy and while fingering me. He keeps working my pussy for what seems like forever. I know that I had cum 2 or 3 times before he stands up and moves me around so the he can fuck me. When his cock is in me and he starts to fuck me he tells me that his wife would never let him lick her pussy nor would she ever give him a blowjob. He tells me how he had always wanted to try. I tell him he did better than try while lick my pussy, that he was fantastic at it.

While he is fucking me I pull my legs up and put them on his shoulder so that he would get more of his cock in me. He leans into me and keeps fucking while he plays with my nipples. As he is fucking me he asks where he should cum inside of me or out. I ask him where he would like to cum and he says if I don't mind he would like to cum in my mouth. I tell him when he is ready to let me know and I would move down and suck him clean. He fucks me a few more minutes and then says he is getting ready. I pull away quickly and move to take his whole cock in my mouth. I grab his ass and pull him to me so that the entire length of his cock is in my mouth and throat. I can feel about 2 inches of his cock in my throat so I move up and down slowly so he can feel the head of his cock going in and out of my throat. I can normally hold a guy's cock in my throat for over a minute before I have to let it out to breath. When he starts to cum he pulls my head down onto him hard so his cock is all the way in. I can feel him shot into my throat and I let him hold me there until he is done. When we are done he thanks me for the gift and for letting him do things that he had long sense gave up the fantasy of doing. I tell him if he wants to stop by again in the future that he is welcome to.

At this point I get myself another drink and climb back into the tube. I lie down and fall asleep. I wake up when I hear the guys coming back on the boat. When they get to the dock I climb out total nude and slowly put my suite on while they watch. I ask how the day went and they tell me it was a waste of a trip as far as fishing went but they had a good time anyways. My husband asked me what I did all day long and I told him what went on and that it seemed I got a lot luckier than they did.

When we got into the house Cheryl was laying on the couch watching TV. She tells us she is feeling much better and is ready to eat something. Everyone picks to have pizza. I tell everyone what Lisa, Kelly, and I did the last time with the pizza guy. So we call and order and the guy tells me it would be there as fast as he can get it there. I tell Cheryl to strip again and put on the shoes she wore earlier. I tell her when the guy comes in the door she should not say a word but take the boxes from him and put them on the table. She should then bend over a chair with her ass facing the delivery guy and wait to see what he does. I tell her that she is not allowed to say anything to him no matter what. She tells me that I am an evil person but I can see she is really getting into it. I move over to her to rub her pussy and can feel how wet she is. We all move into the Family room and watch Cheryl getting the chair in place and waiting for pizza to get there.

When the doorbell rings Cheryl goes to the door and opens it. I see the guy come in looking at Cheryl like he can't believe it. What surprised me was a second guy follow the pizza guy in. I hear him tell her I hope you don't mind but I brought a friend to help me. To my surprise Cheryl's says nothing but take the pizza from the guy, set it down, and then moves over to the chair leans over so that her ass and pussy are facing the 2 guys and says nothing.

The two guys look at each other like they do not know what to do. The pizza guy recovers quickly and moves up behind her and starts to run his hand over her ass and pussy. He then pulls his cock out and works it into Cheryl and starts to fuck her. The other guy moved around in front of Cheryl and started to play with her tits and nipples. He then pulls his cock out and pulls her head down to his cock and starts to fuck her face. I can see the pizza guy pull out of her and cum on her back and ass. As he moved over the other guy gets behind Cheryl and he starts to fuck her. The pizza guy is playing with her tits and moves in front of her to have her suck his cock also. They both cum on her and then put their cocks away and she opens the door for them and they leave.

She then picks the pizza up and brings it to the table where we are now all sitting. Her husband tells her he cannot believe that she just did that. She tells him that she was so nervous that she almost did not do it. She tells us that when she felt him come up behind her and run is hands over her ass and pussy that she almost came right then. Once he started to finger her that the only thing see could think about was trying to make him cum in her. She tells us that once the other guy started to fuck her face she had the biggest orgasm she has ever had. The thought of letting two complete strangers do whatever they wanted to her without her permission or resistance was such a turn on. I ask her if she felt like she was a sex toy that they could use however they pleased. She says yes that is exactly how she felt. I let her know that is what I told her before and how much I love that feeling.

After dinner Tom tells us he has to leave. The rest of us all decide to play cards against humanity. This is a must game for adult parties. I would not play it around children. Look it up on line. We started playing and drinking around 6 or so. Around 8pm we decide to quit. I am total drunk and I think almost everyone else is the same. Jason and Scott have to carry me into the family room to keep me from falling over. I see John and Mike doing the same thing with Cheryl. They lay me down on the coach with my head on Scotts lap and my feet on Jason's Lap. I can feel Jason rubbing my legs and Scott is rubbing my tits through my swim suite. It does not take long before Scott has untied my top and is playing with my tits. Jason has pulled the crotch of my bikini to the side and is fingering me.

One of the last things I remember is my husband telling everyone that we should split up into 2 groups and see who can come up with the hottest way to get us off. My husband tells me we all split into 2 groups. The first was me, Scott my boss, Jason my nephew, and Mark my cousin. The other group was Cheryl, John my coworker, Mike my cousin, and my husband. Each group was to come up with a sexual act and then they would act them out.

The other group went first and John set up a Skype video chat with some of his friends on his cell phone. Then each of the guys took turns fucking Cheryl's pussy or face while the other guy held the phone making sure to get the best shots of the action. My husband tells them the only rule is they cannot show the full face if possible on the shot. We have always had a rule no one should be identifiable in any pic. I do not mind if I am in pics but no one else should have to worry about it. When they are done all of the guys on the phone thank him and he hangs up.

12