Memorial Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it is our groups turn the guys take me outside and sit me up on the trunk of Jason's car. They remove my swim suite bottom and leave my tits hang out of my top. They give me one of my dildos and I have to masturbate until 3 cars go by. Our drive way is on a slight bend in the road and anyone going down the road will have a clear shot of me. My husband tells me that they have me spread wide open and that I was using both hands to move the dildo in and out. When the first car came by it slowed down a little but keep going. The next car did the same but beeped as they went by. When the 3rd car came down the road my husband tells me that it stopped at the end of the driveway with its light pointing at me. He tells me he can her some guys yelling out for me to fuck myself and to show them how much fun I was having. My husband tells me that I must have gotten myself off because I started to push my hips up into the air and fucking the dildo and then finally sat back down and pull it out of me. He tells me at that point they went out to get me and the car pulled away when they saw them coming.

When we were back inside the guys say that it was a draw on what they did. So they would have to try again some other time. I am taken to my room and Cheryl is taken to one of the other bedrooms. I am not really sure what happened to me after that because my husband was in with Cheryl. He tells me that they each take turns fucking her. He tells me that he know that he had cummed in her asshole once and once in her mouth and not share about the other guys. I am sure similar things happen to me as well.

The end of day 2.

12