Memories

Story Info
She remembers him.
896 words
4.04
19.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... She closed her eyes as she remembered his touch. She loved the way his hands felt on her bare skin. She could feel his fingers running along her sides, her hips, her legs. She also loved the way his lips felt on her neck, her ears, her lips. As she layed there remembering, chills ran up and down her body. She didn’t realize that her fingers were running lightly over her hardening nipples. She vividly remembered him kissing her neck and ears; his hands trailing down from her collar bone to her hips; fingers tracing down over her inner thigh. With these thoughts in her head, she let her hands retrace the steps she was remembering so longingly.

She imagined his hands as her fingers ran across her neck lightly... lightly trailing down she let her fingers trace small slow circles around her hard nipples. She arched her back toward her own hand. But it wasn’t her hand, not in her minds eye. He was there with her; alighting every single one of her nerves on fire; just like he always could and did. She wanted more.

"Touch me, please.”

She delved further into her subconscious and there he was, lying next to her, his hands softly yet firmly exploring every inch of her. His hands cupping her breasts as his lips trail light teasing kisses along her neck and chest. He pinches her nipples between his strong fingers, rolling them gently as she moans softly. Slowly, almost agonizingly so, his hand slides down from her breast to her stomach, inching, inching, across her stomach, her belly, over to her hip. His hand rests there for a moment as his lips meet hers. Her hands run up his chest and over his shoulders, she intertwines her fingers in his hair as their kiss deepens.

She feels his hand slide down her thigh, the only memory of his touch being the burning feeling in every nerve ending. He gently urges her thighs apart slightly. He then traces her lips with the tips of his fingers. She whimpers softly against his lips. VERY gradually, his fingers find their way to her moist center. He runs his fingers up and down slowly, feeling her wetness. she moans softly as she gyrates her hips against his hand.

He teases her relentlessly until she's begging. But begging for what?

"What do you want Susan?"

She breaths deeply and says

".. please.."

"Please?" he asks. "Please what?"

She shudders and says

"I want... "

He smiles and asks

"what does Susan want?"

He trails light brushing kisses along her neck.

She shivers and says:

"I want to feel you inside me.."

She closes her eyes as his finger penetrates her slowly; her breath catches as he thrusts deeper, curling his fingers up. She thrusts her hips toward his hand, aching to feel him more fully.

Her legs quivering, her breathing more labored she breathlessly whispers

"Please.. I want you to fuck me..."

He continued thrusting his fingers inside her wet pussy. Her body quivering, her hips thrusting back toward him.

Suddenly she felt empty. She opens her eyes as he spreads her legs further and positions himself between them. She shivers as she anticipates what is going to happen next.. She reaches down and parts her lips for him to enter. She feels the head of his cock against her opening. She gasps as he slowly slides inside her. Her hands run up his chest to his shoulders where her fingers dig in. She arches toward him as he fills her completely. Her head goes back as he at first slowly slides his hard cock in and out of her tight pussy. Her breathing becoming more labored as she meets him thrust for thrust. She loves the feeling of her pussy around his cock; the feeling of being completely filled by him. Her hands running over his back, her fingers digging into his ass as he fucks her harder, almost splashing in her wetness.

Her head was rolling side to side; gasping, moaning, begging him to fuck her harder; to make her cum. He fucks her harder, his sweat dripping onto her breasts and chest.

"Your hard cock feels so incredible.." she says between breaths.

"Don’t stop.. I’m gonna cum.. "

He begins to thrust harder and faster; his breathing labored.

"That’s it baby.. cum for me.." he pants.

She tilts her head back as her fingers dig into his back; feeling his hard cock in her wet pussy, it begins to contract. Her body tenses and her breath catches..

"Oh god.. I'm cumming...”

He feels her pussy contract hard around his cock, almost making it impossible to move, her body bucks up toward him. She shivers uncontrollably as her orgasm rips thru her entire body. He thrusts harder.

"Your pussy is so tight; feels so good.."

He feels his balls tightening, he cant hold it any longer. Seeing her writhe with passion and her intense orgasm, he pulls out and begins to jerk off; her orgasm subsiding slightly as he shoots hot thick stream after stream onto her breasts and stomach. He collapses against her as they catch their breath.

She continues to lay there, her breathing slowly returning to normal. Her fingertips lightly running along her wet pussy; her last thought before she falls asleep:

"I miss you.."