Memories

Story Info
Old flames reunite after three years.
668 words
3.91
13.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three years since we last saw one another. We had held hands and run through the rain, laughing and crying together. You were married and I had just moved in with Jon. We didn't kiss but we both knew we wanted to. You regretted losing our friendship and the possibility of more. I was simply glad to have you back in my life.

We talked on the phone and by e-mail for a while, then that faded away. Life got in the way of our friendship. Our partners were a little leery of our friendship, so they kept us apart, too. Perhaps they knew more than they let on.

In those three short years a lot changed. You took a mistress and I became engaged. You left your mistress and re-affirmed your marriage with counseling. I entered a business with my fiancée. We both changed so much... But when you called and asked me to meet you for drinks I realized nothing had changed.

We met in a small town halfway between our homes. Each of us had an hour drive or more to make our meeting possible. You ran late and got a little lost but eventually we were cozily snug in a booth of a dark pub & grub. We talked animatedly like childhood friends. You related the difficulties you had gone though over the last few years and when your eyes teared up, I took your hand. And didn't let go.

We held hands throughout the conversation and I found myself getting excited. Rubbing my legs together under the table, I became extremely wet. I excused myself to the bathroom and removed my panties from under my skirt – tucking them into my purse. I rejoined you and you immediately reached out to take my hand again. We talked, reminisced, dreamed. You pulled my hand to your cheek and rubbed your skin against mine. Your eyes darkened and looked very far away and you said you should get home.

I didn't want to go, but I knew you were right. We paid and you walked me out to the car. We hugged for a long time, our bodies melted into one another. I could feel you growing hard against me, and my heart was pounding. You leaned your face into my neck and breathed deeply. I moved to pull away and you help me more tightly. Your lips brushed my shoulder. Your teeth nipped my ear. Your hands caressed my back, shoulders and face. Finally, you leaned back and looking me in the eye you admitted you were still in love with me.

We kissed then, passionate deep kisses. Kisses filled with power and lust. Kisses we should not have shared and might never share again. You pressed my body against the side of my car and your hands cupped my breasts. Roughly at first, then tenderly... almost reverently. You slid your hands under the cloth and beneath my bra. I moaned softly and wrapped one of my legs around you.

When you reached down to caress my ass you found that my short skirt had been pushed up and I wore nothing beneath. Your caresses became frenzied. I reached down to undo your pants and you lifted me up onto the fender and pressed your cock deep within me. Biting down on my neck as the length of you filled me. I called out your name and held you tightly. I reclaimed your mouth and began to move rhythmically against you.

My body shuddered in climax and I could feel you follow closely behind me. We remained joined for a long time kissing and simply enjoying being close to one another. A few words of love and endearment were whispered then we went our separate ways. I know we are both deeply involved in other commitments we cannot leave right now but I will never forget that night. And I will dream of a time when we can be together again.