Memories

Story Info
Memories of that one night long ago.
5k words
4.55
19.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck off!"

"Now don't be like that you miserable old bastard."

"Don't try to sweet talk me you interfering biddy, can't you see that I want to sleep?"

"Sleep? That's all you ever do. If you moved your miserable arse out of that bed and walked to the bathroom I won't have to drag you there. Or would you prefer me to give you a sponge bath?"

I grumbled out of bed. Fuck these nurses are a bloody nuisance. You'd think they had nothing better to do than disturb an old man, such as myself, a senior citizen if you please, but no, in they come, all smiley faced and happy. It's almost as if they were looking forward to inflicting misery on me. And this one in particular, something about her disturbed me, her smile, to a lesser person than me, would have been infectious, and those tits of hers, they stood out from her chest like a couple of battering rams.

I was so tempted to reach out and touch them, and the bitch knew it, she would lean over me to do something that the normal nurse would walk around the bed to do, just so that she could wave those magnificent tits in my face. And when I was in the shower there was never any privacy, I couldn't lather up the 'old boy' for fear of her catching me at it and accusing me of jacking off. She would wash it for me and lather him up and make snide remarks about his former prowess. "I bet that this fine fellow has seen the inside of many a pussy in his time." Things like that.

She would even kiss him on the head and tell me that she would like to take him in her mouth and give me a blow job to remember. The problem with that was, and she was well aware of this, that she could tell me that one day, and, when she told me again the next day it would be a new experience for me. One of the problems of my age is that my short term memory is, is, I can't even remember what I was about to say.

But my long term memory was fine, and that's the reason why she disturbs me so much.

I was stretched out in a hospital bed, there was a traction frame hanging off my left leg, the result of the driver of a car not seeing me as I rode my motor cycle through an intersection, resulting in my left leg being badly mangled. The initial prognosis was that I could wave good-bye to it, it was gone for all money. But the Doctors in that hospital didn't take into account my fighting spirit. There was no way that I would part with the part of my body that stops my left bum cheek from dragging on the ground.

"Hi Tommy, how are you today?" A vision of starched white apron, blue shirt, also starched, funny little cap, also starched, perched on her pretty blonde head, a smile to die for and a pair of tits to live for. They were rebels those tits, they pushed against the starch of her apron as if to say, 'you ain't gonna hold me in check!' A wicked grin would arrive on her face as she leaned over me to stick the thermometer in my mouth and take my pulse. How she ever got an accurate measure from either procedure beat me, after all I was young and there was an abundance of testosterone galloping around my body.

"If you keep doing that, when I get back on my feet you'll never be able to run fast enough the get away from me."

"You're all talk, you are. You're like the dog that chased the car, he had no idea what to do with it if he ever managed to catch it."

"I know what to do with you if I catch you."

"Yeah, right. I bet you're still a virgin." She chuckled when my reddened face confirmed her supposition.

"I might still be a virgin but I know what to do with you." I tried to sound experienced, she didn't buy it. I reached out my hand to grab her, but she easily avoided it. There was a chuckle in her voice as she admonished me. "If you keep that up I'll have to get Sister to look after you and she won't take any nonsense from you."

"No, please don't do that, I'll behave." I didn't succeed at sincerity. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she left. We had become friends in a strange way, the constant banter whenever she attended to my needs was infectious, and some of the other patients in that ward began to get involved in it.

Jenny Martin was a third year student Nurse, she had a few months to go before she graduated and would be let loose on the world at large, so I felt that I would have to make the most of our short time together. She, while she was always full of fun and humour, was a very good nurse, she was efficient without being an automaton, and she had a caring nature. Her humour took my mind off the pain from my slowly healing leg, while she was with me I felt no pain.

I even helped her get back at one of the other nurses who had done something to upset her. This other nurse was of the opinion that she was the best nurse on the floor, and, while technically she might have been right, she was such a miserable bitch that none of the other nurses, or the patients liked her. Jenny discovered that when she was tired, like at the end of a night shift, she would panic if something wasn't right, so when she was going around our Ward doing the early morning ob's, I rolled up a handkerchief and shoved it into the pit of the arm on which she would be taking my pulse, by squeezing my arm hard to my side, surreptitiously, I effectively stopped my pulse. In her tiredness she didn't think to use the other arm, or investigate why I had no pulse, she just raced off to find the duty Doctor. Of course by the time he arrived my pulse was beating normally again.

One night, when the other patients in the ward were asleep I heard the screens being pulled around my bed. Not expecting any treatment or ob's at that time of the night I was a little concerned until I saw Jenny slip into the space next to the bed, My immediate thought was that I was about to become the victim of one of her jokes, but no. She pulled my bedclothes down and raised my gown up over my waist. She took my cock in her hand and began to stroke him into life. Then I felt the warmth of her mouth engulf him, it was all that I could do to stop myself from moaning out loud. But there was more to come. She climbed onto the bed and straddled me. She was wearing no underclothes and she had hiked her skirt up around her hips. I could just make out the shadow of her pubic hair against her pale skin. She fed my spit slick cock into her pussy and began to ride him, slowly, sensuously.

Taking my hand she slipped it behind the bib of her starched apron, I undid the buttons and my hand moved inside to cup her breast. It was firm, and the nipple hard, and as I fondled her I could feel the juices begin to flow more strongly from her pussy, my cock slid more freely in and out of her. I had never felt anything like this before in my life, I was no longer a virgin and this would have to beat the usual amateurish fumbling in the back seat of a car at the Drive In Movies, the traditional way to lose your virginity at that time.

Just as I was about to explode in a torrent of testosterone charged come, she collapsed on my chest and kissed me, passionately, on the lips. "Wow, you did know what to do. That was the best screw I've ever had." We lay there for some time, until he had shrunk and fallen out of her, before she moved. She climbed off the bed and began to strip the bottom sheet from it.

"Why are you doing that now?"

"Silly, we've made a mess all over it and we can't have the day shift finding out that you've been entertaining someone in your bed, can we? I'll just shove it down the laundry chute and no-one will know where it came from." She had obviously come prepared because she already had a clean sheet waiting to go on the bed. Despite my not being able to get out of bed, within five minutes all trace of our tryst had been erased, even the remains of my come that had run down her leg, and the mess that was still on my cock, had been wiped off on the soiled sheet.

The next day I discovered that Jenny had been transferred to another Ward and that was the last that I saw of her until her graduation day when she came in to say good-bye, she would be leaving the hospital for good. There was sadness in her eyes and no promise to come and see me again. I couldn't understand this at all. Life became dull without her to keep me amused with her good natured insults. I found out from one of the other nurses that Jenny had got married a week after her graduation. I was heart-broken, I had planned to find out where she was and go and see her. I lapsed into a depressed state that had the Doctors worried.

I was eventually released from hospital and spent the next six months in a Rehab centre preparing for my return to the real world. I would not throw my leg over a motor cycle again, ever. But that injury would plague me for the rest of my life. I now walked with a limp and the bone is not as strong as it once was, which brings me to the reason that I am here in this hospital so many years later. I had climbed a ladder to retrieve a tennis ball for the kids next door, when the ladder slipped and I fell awkwardly, breaking my leg again. The Doctors decided that I needed to have an operation to put a pin in the bone so that it wouldn't break so easily again.

I hate hospitals. I hate the smell of these places. I hate the food that is bland and tasteless. I hate the boredom of the place when you are confined to bed with nothing more than a TV for company. I hate visiting time when your friends and relatives arrive with nothing to say and hog the TV that you didn't want to watch in the first place. The only redeeming feature is when the nurses are like this one. She is much like Jenny, who I fell hopelessly in love with so many years ago, only to have her disappear and then find out that she got married.

This one, as if by coincidence, was also called Jenny, Jenny O'Connor. She was in so many ways so much like my previous Nurse Jenny that they, no it couldn't be possible.

I had one of those new fangled fibreglass casts on that meant that I had to have a shower every day, and this Nurse Jenny made the whole experience fun, but not too much fun, we didn't want to run the risk of me falling down and breaking something else, so I was lathered and rinsed and dried with only the small diversion of the comments about my sexual prowess to spice up the occasion. "I wish you were fifty years younger, imagine what it would be like making love to you with a twenty year old body and fifty years of sexual experience to call on, a girl could swoon just thinking about it."

"I just wish I was fifty years younger, fuck the experience, the best part of sex is the gaining of experience. I bet that you could teach me a thing or two, even at your tender age."

When I was back in bed the teasing and sexual innuendoes really flew around.

I had a private room this time and we often found ourselves alone with each other. "I remember,"

"Here we go again with the remembering."

"I remember the first time I was in hospital, I had just had my leg smashed into a million pieces and after the Doctors had solved that particular jigsaw puzzle, I spent several months being looked after by a Nurse not unlike you. She was cheeky too, Always having a go at me about my sexual prowess, or lack of it, until one night she came into my bed and virtually raped me."

"Yeah right, all of you guys are the same, you have this fantasy about some gorgeous Nurse coming in to your bed and making mad passionate love to you. It's always the best sex that you guys have ever had."

"Have you ever thought that occasionally, just occasionally these stories just might be true?"

"Nah! We Nurses are a little more discriminating than that. If we're going to have it off with a patient, he'll be rich, handsome, extremely handsome, and single, he'd have to be single, not some wizened up old fart like you, with a wife and three kids and I don't know how many grandkids. You probably haven't had sex for ages because you can't get it up, so you fantasize."

"For starters, I am no longer married, my wife died some years ago. I have one son who is living overseas with his lovely wife and three adorable kids that I have seen just once. You are right, I haven't had sex for a while because since my wife died I haven't felt the urge to go looking for it, but if I had the opportunity I'd still manage to get it up."

"I'm sorry if I upset you, I wasn't aware that you'd lost your wife. I just thought that the woman who comes in to see you was your wife."

"She's my Sister-in-Law and I can't stand the bitch. I've never really liked her and since my wife died she has thrown herself at me shamelessly. She's my wife's sister, but there the similarity ends. It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever succumb to that particular woman."

"You are an angry old fart aren't you? We're going to have to change that, but don't even think that I'm going to jump your bones in the middle of the night. You'd probably have a heart attack and die in the middle of it and I'd be in the shit big time."

"I might have known that you'd be thinking about yourself. Here I am dying in this mausoleum of a hospital, with my only company a mean heartless bitch of a nurse who can only think of her career." I said this with a smile on my face and this Jenny realised that I was pulling her leg.

"You are probably right, I couldn't care less about the patients under my care, I'm only in this for the magnificent salary that I'm paid and the chance to meet some handsome Doctor who'll marry me and let me live a life of luxurious indolence in a mansion somewhere."

"Hey, don't get so snippy. You are a very good nurse, and I'm not just saying that to appease you, I really believe it. If you find my comments somehow offensive we'll stop right here and our future relationship will be strictly one that is expected from a patient and nurse, deal?"

"Nah! If you think that your feeble insults upset me in any way, you've sadly misjudged the thickness of my hide. Water off a duck's back to me. I'd be bored out of my tree if we didn't have this rapport. I love it!"

As it was moving into summer, Jenny began to take me, in a wheelchair, out into the courtyard garden so that I could enjoy the sun, the warmth of it on any of my exposed skin, which wasn't much although she did hike my gown up over my knees, the smell of the flowers, the sounds of the birds and the babbling stream running over the rocks into the artificial pond on which ducks swam. Very idyllic it was, made even more so by the company of my nurse.

We talked a lot about our lives. She told me that her parents had wanted her to get into the Legal profession like her father, but she had no heart for the Law. They made several other suggestions, none of which she had a heart for, eventually bowing to her wishes and allowing her to pursue a Nursing career. She couldn't work out their reluctance.

I told her of my life after the almost loss of my leg, of how I had to hobble around on crutches for some time and the feeling of frustration at not being able to do the things that I'd been able to do before the accident. The driver of the car was found guilty of negligence and I received some compensation, not enough to live comfortably on, but enough to purchase a business that allowed me to indulge in one of my other loves, music. I owned a record store, and this was where I met my future wife.

Mary was a nice enough girl, she was pretty, she was kind, and she sort of infiltrated herself into my life. She knew a lot about classical music, she was studying Music Performance at the time, and she was in my store when someone came in and asked about a classical recording that I hadn't heard so was unfamiliar with.

Mary walked over to the bins in which the albums sat and extracted the Album, "Is this what you're looking for?"

"Yes, that's it." The customer held it, and turning it over began to read the cover notes.

"Would you like to hear it?"

"Yes, that would be nice."

Mary took the disc from its sleeve, wiped it with a static cloth before placing it on the turntable. Soon the store was awash with the beautiful sounds of a Mozart Symphony. The sound wafted out into the mall where it beat down the muzak and attracted a small crowd of people who, following the sound like so many Hamelin rats, entered my store and began to buy.

Two major things happened as a result of that. The first was that I began to play music all the time in my store, and my sales sky-rocketed, and secondly, Mary began to work part-time in the store, fitting her hours into breaks in her studies. We began going together and eventually, inevitably, married and lived happily until her death. I had known, in the Biblical sense, only two women in my entire life.

As it inevitably would, this Jenny was transferred to another part of the hospital and her replacement was all efficiency and no sense of humour. In one day she took from me any pleasure to be found in this place. My recovery suffered, I had lost some of my will to get better and the doctors were a little concerned. All that I wanted to do was to get out of that place, whether I was well enough or not. But the bastards wouldn't let me go until they were satisfied that I was well enough, so a further three months of stultifying boredom followed before I was allowed home with a carer.

Life took on some sort of normalcy, I would get out of bed and limp to the kitchen to a magnificent (not) repast of cereal, usually a plain muesli with no fruit, dry toast and coffee (weak, instant, yuck). This was followed by me sitting at the dining room table reading the daily newspaper while she, the carer, tidied up, a cleaning lady came in once a week to take care of the heavy stuff.

The carer would help me shower, no funny business there, and then change the dressing on my leg before she sat down to watch daytime TV trash either side of lunch that was almost as exciting as breakfast.

I, not wanting my brain to atrophy watching this garbage, would take myself to my study where I would read a book while listening to some classical music. In the afternoon I would take a walk around the garden and, by using specially designed long handled implements, potter. A little cultivating here, a little pruning there, a bit of compost from my compost bin, some worm castings, to feed the plants and keep them happy. I had espaliered fruit trees that provided me with fresh fruit in season, a raised vegetable plot that provided fresh produce for the dinner table. All of this was part of my therapy, designed to keep me active and occupied.

I had been home for about three months when there was a knock on the front door. My carer answered it and walked into my study leading an excited Jenny. She rushed into my arms and gave me the biggest kiss. She was in tears, but they were tears of joy. "It's so good to see you again! I was devastated when I was transferred, apparently someone felt that you and I were getting too familiar. Anyway, it has taken me some time to find you and then get the courage to come and see you. How are you?"

"I'm fine, even better than fine, now. Sit down and tell me the latest, what are you doing, have you graduated? I want to hear it all."

"I'm going to have to be quick, I have someone waiting in the car." She saw my joy drain from my face. "Hey, it's not a boyfriend, or a husband, don't worry. Yes I've graduated, yes I'm still Nursing and enjoying it, although nowhere near as much as when I was nursing you, you made it so enjoyable, I didn't have that after I was moved. I don't have any prospects on the romance front at this time, although I haven't given up all hope, yet. But life's pretty cool right now. How are you getting on?"

I got to me feet and closed my study door. "I don't know how much more of this I can stand. I'm not allowed to leave home without the prison guard coming along, I'd really like to be able to go to the mall and wander around looking at the shops, getting a cup of decent coffee and maybe even seeing a movie, but no, I have to drag her around with me. I do have my music and my garden to keep some sort of sanity happening."

12