Memories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Behave yourself, detective," she said, laughing. "We visited her to hear her story, not to ogle her tits, remember?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

I decided to shut up for the time being, at least not make any references to the sex appeal Ms McKenna was radiating, even though Julia of course saw it just as well as I did, and she must have known that it didn't leave me cold. I pushed back the naughty thoughts and pulled forward more rational thoughts, and that way made it back to the station without getting hit again.

The next morning I received the phone records of the newly uncovered numbers of Sonar. Not surprisingly both were prepaid numbers, and each recorded just a few incoming calls from a single number. The cards were bought on different dates at different locations around town.

Location data showed that the numbers had again been used near the old Hotel Aralla, confirming that I really should go and have a better look at that place. It just didn't seem right, why would this guy hang around at that hotel all the time? There was nothing there. Those numbers had been active for a few days, and Hotel Aralla was the only location they registered. It just didn't make sense.

That afternoon I was having my lunch by myself in our small canteen. Most colleagues were out on various calls or on patrol. Even Julia was absent. This happened occasionally, and actually I liked it. Time for myself, time to think, nice and quiet.

Again my thoughts went back to Emily Locatelli and Jodie McKenna. We just didn't get any further there, yet what they told worried me. Those parties had to stop, I don't mind if people do this willingly but drugging women for sex is just not OK.

I figured we'd continue the investigation for another week, and if no new leads came in and all current leads were exhausted, it'd be time to send out a press release. Warning the world of what is taking place, hopefully to stop more women from falling into this trap. And then help Thelma write a nice feature about it.

Thelma, I more and more had the feeling she was interested in me on a romantic level as well, as last time she really didn't have to choose that dark corner, nor did she have to invite me for dessert. But didn't she live with a boyfriend? She didn't mention a boyfriend the last few times I met her, but she did previously.

That evening she wanted to see me again. This meeting also felt to me like it'd be the closest to a regular date we ever had. At least I didn't have much to tell her, and I didn't have the feeling she'd come with a serious break in the case either.

Suddenly, Julia appeared as if out of no-where, sat down at my table, and blurted out, "I've got news for you." It seemed that Julia was making a habit out of interrupting my thoughts about Thelma.

I woke up from my thoughts, looked at her for a moment. I blinked my eyes, and said slowly, "Suitable for lunchtime?"

"You've got a strong stomach, don't you?"

"True."

"Ms Locatelli called me this morning, had another fragment of the party coming back to her. She said she was actually daydreaming a bit, and then some memories came back. It was pretty depraved actually, and could've been funny to hear if not for the obvious drugging."

"Try me." I took another bite of my lunch, expecting quite a story.

"She was having a sex contest."

I stopped chewing for a bit, and looked at Julia. She looked dead serious. I continued to chew and swallowed my bite. "Serious? That'd be something Ms McKenna would be interested in as well."

Julia gave me a very icy look.

"True or not?" I added.

She sighed. "Yes, true. But you're not supposed to say it like that. Anyway, here is the recording, enjoy."

Julia got up and left. I guessed I'd have to make up a bit with her later, though she usually didn't stay angry for very long. I finished my lunch, alone again, and went back to my office to watch the video.

"Memories keep on coming back, I'm so embarrassed," said an upset sounding Ms Locatelli. It looked like she had smartened up a bit, she was wearing a bra this time so no more nipples sticking out. One potential embarrassment less for her. That tight shirt would have made it very obvious as well.

"What happened?"

"I can't believe I did this. Just, just can't believe it."

"Calm down, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I want to. It's got to be true. It's like a real dream, so realistic, it just has to be real but then again it is a bit blurry and it just can't have happened for real, but I'm sure it did. I'm still trying to get my memories in order, it's a mess."

She shook her head, facing the ground, hiding behind a curtain of dark hair.

"Don't worry about that. Just tell me as you remember, that's OK."

"I remember I was in some kind of game. Some contest. I don't know how we started it, or why we did it, just that it happened. There was maybe five women, including me, and about a dozen men lying on the floor in a row. I was riding one of the men. We were all riding them. We were to ride them hard and fast, make them cum. I was on a guy with hairy chest, big cock. Thick, tight. Moving up and down him, squeezing my vagina. We were like milking them. People around us watching, cheering us on, it was exhilarating, the atmosphere. Everyone naked, the onlookers included."

She looked up, shook her hair back, and continued, "It's just something I can't believe I was doing. There I was, fucking some guy I don't know, enjoying it, while being watched and cheered on. Next to me I could see other couples doing the same. The moans. The other girls were moving up and down on their guys, too, their boobs swinging hard. They looked like they were enjoying it, too. It's what you see in a porn movie, not for real. I was like in a porn movie.

"Except that these were normal girls. Normal sizes. Not just massive fake tits and long blond hair. They were all pretty girls. A mix of what you would see on the street, the girl next door and so, just regular girls.

"Anyway when the guy was done, we'd move on to the next. Keeping scores. I also moved to the next in line, sat down on his cock. Continued on him. I think I had an orgasm, maybe two, not sure, it was all just so exciting. How was it possible, me fucking those strangers, letting them cum in me, and enjoying it so much."

She looked back at the floor for a second, collecting herself. It seemed this episode was much harder on her to recall than the memories about the orgy. Then she looked up and took a deep breath before continuing her story.

"The second guy came fast, much faster than the first. I moved on to the third, cum dripping out of me. He was hard, a good cock. I remember him playing with my tits, too. I was so turned on by the whole thing that I came again. The cheering of the onlookers, the sex around me, it all added up. He didn't last much longer.

"And then - suddenly - I was declared winner. Winner of a fucking contest, go figure! Just thinking of it makes me angry at myself." She buried her face in her hands. "What was I doing, fucking those strangers, winning the contest, and enjoying it to boot. I remember the total excitement of being the winner, being the centre of all attention, adding to my overall excitement of the sex that I was just involved in."

"I don't know what to say, I totally understand your embarrassment."

Ms Locatelli looked up, her eyes red, she was so ashamed of herself she was near crying. No signs of sexual arousal this time, but also no signs of anger or fear, just embarrassment. The kind of emotion people have when confronted with really stupid things they did when drunk, not the emotions of a rape victim. Did she really do this voluntarily? The scenario is hard to explain otherwise.

"Thanks for listening to my story. It's all I remember. I don't know how this event started, why I was part of it, why I was even happy to join, how I could enjoy it. It is just too embarrassing."

"We still believe you were drugged, and drugs make people do things they would not normally do. It was not your true free will. This story confirms that. You may have been there, but it was not the real you. And we're still intent on finding out who is behind this, to bring them to justice over what they did to you."

I stopped watching, baffled by the relative ease Ms Locatelli talked about the events. At times she sounded almost emotionless, as if she was just telling what she did at work that day. But at other times she showed massive embarrassment, yet continued to talk. And that's also typical for Julia, she's just great at making women feel at ease and talk about those very personal and private matters, always a big problem when it comes to sexual crimes.

Again vivid images of a naked Ms Locatelli bouncing up and down on some stud's hard rod came to my mind. Throwing her head backwards, her chest forward as she got herself off. Her hair waving, her breasts swinging up and down. All the while four other women doing the same, a few more guys lying around waiting for their turn, and a naked audience of men and women standing around them. A very arousing scene, at least in my imagination.

The ringing of my desk phone pulled me back to reality. I shook my head to disperse these arousing images, and answered the phone. It was Julia calling. Glad she couldn't see the tent in my trousers.

"Did you watch it?" she asked.

"Yes - I'm impressed. She's so consistent, yet so emotionless about what should be an extremely embarrassing tale to tell. And you did a fantastic job putting her at ease, and helping her getting to terms with it."

"Thanks. It all doesn't really make sense to me, what could possibly have caused her inhibitions to drop so much, turning a normal girl into a sex animal? And it still doesn't give us anything to work on, to find out who's behind it. Don't criminals always make mistakes, as you say?"

She sounded a bit angry, frustrated maybe. I don't know. Indeed so far we had not booked much, if any, progress in this case. Or was she really still angry about my remark about Ms McKenna?

"They all do, sooner or later. The big trick is for us to spot those mistakes and act upon it. And so far I haven't found any, other than not making sure Ms Locatelli returned home."

With all kinds of sex, orgies, and the prospect of a date with a lovely redhead all well planted in my mind, getting through that Friday afternoon was not easy. It was damn hard even to concentrate on anything. The content of Julia's latest video interview was most definitely not helping. Oh what a cruel world we live in!

I finished up my tasks of the day, and made it over to Macy's Grill. The place was busy, as always on Friday evenings. I looked around, but Thelma wasn't there yet. I returned to the entrance, and asked about a reservation in name of Ms Alderman. Not surprisingly, the waiter immediately took me to the same dark corner we were in last time.

"Enjoy your date," he said when he delivered me there, and took my order for a pint of beer. That should help calm my nerves.

Fifteen very long minutes later Thelma finally appeared. "Sorry to keep you waiting, something urgent came up, tried to call you but you left your office already and I still don't have your mobile."

"Doesn't matter, it wasn't long."

"Either it was long or you've been drinking really fast," she countered, looking at my almost empty glass. "And I want one, too."

She sat down on the bench, just around the corner to my left. She looked a little nervous to me, well nervous is the wrong word, however she was missing some of that confidence she normally showed. Our beers quickly came, and knowing the menu well, our placing of orders for food was done quickly. We chatted the time away, poking fun at each other. Thelma's trademark confidence returned with the disappearance of her beer, and soon no sign of nervousness was left.

"I'm still working on that naked woman case, the more I learn the crazier it gets," she stated after a while.

"What did you learn about it?"

"Well as you know I'm working on a feature, and the other day I had in-depth interviews with two of the women involved, through Facebook. And well, what they told me, it's just, well, beyond my wildest fantasies, what they told me they did there. I wonder whether it can be true."

"What did they tell you?"

Thelma's voice lowered until she was almost whispering, "Well, they told me about a totally wild sex party. A couple dozen men and women all naked and having sex with one another. And one of them even told me it was now her favourite fantasy, even though the memories are foggy and fragmented, and dreamlike."

"So it was a big orgy," I answered softly.

"More than that. They started off with some sex games, the touchy feely part, moving on to oral and full on sex. Slowly getting everyone in the mood, and it got her very aroused she said. And these were all total strangers to her, she said. Just having sex with strangers, and enjoying it, that just can't be real, no normal woman would do that. They must have been forced, or at least coerced into doing that."

"I can confirm this is most likely true, but that it was, in a way, voluntary," I said, seeing surprise on her face. "We have also done our interviews, and got pretty much the same stories."

"But how can they do that? I couldn't, I think. Getting naked ... in front of strangers ... and then ... doing all that ... to strangers ... it's just sick."

"A sick fantasy for sure, but it seems everyone likes it in their own twisted way", I thought.

I explained, "For a start we suspect there is an inhibition-lowering drug in play, one that also causes amnesia. That explains why the girls joined so willingly, and why they can't remember much afterwards. Secondly the parties probably start innocently enough, and after a few drug-laced drinks they start doing some erotic games to get everyone aroused and in the mood, ending with an orgy."

"That's crazy. But if they're drugged, that's rape, isn't it?"

"Indeed. However so far no-one is pressing charges so we don't have a case to prosecute, and if nothing new comes up we'll have to close the case."

"I want to know more. I really want to know what's going on, at those parties. How they do it, how they get those girls to submit so willingly."

"Didn't you just call it sick? You're quite curious for someone who's calling it sick," I wanted to say, but said instead, "Sorry, I'm afraid I can't help you any further."

"You're holding back information from me, aren't you?"

"Yes," I admitted, sighing. "Yes, I am holding back info, I just can't tell you every little detail we know now."

"Any closer to cracking the case?"

"No, investigation is ongoing."

"Any suspects? Persons of interest?"

"None at all."

"So all you know is from the victims."

"Not sure even if they are really victims. Can you imagine women actually enjoying this? For all we know, they actually did. Even though it's not what they expected they'd ever do."

"Oh yes, I can," she said without hesitation. "Women fantasise too, you know. That's not just you guys. We also have fantasies, and for some women that includes having sex with multiple men, being the object of their desire. Which is what's going on here of course."

I looked at her, not knowing what to say for a moment.

She continued, "What you just told me confirms what I thought already from my own research, and fills in some details. The next step is going to be to track down who's behind this, and really I have no clue on that. I've trawled Facebook already but no luck so far."

"We also have no idea. Not on the person behind it, not on the location it could have been held, the only thing we know is that all these women were asked to go to a certain car park, and then make a phone call."

"Make a call, then they'll pick her up or tell her where to go..." she said thoughtfully.

"What're you thinking now?"

"I wonder why those women go ahead with it. It sounds scary to me. Go to some dark car park building, call someone you don't really know, have them direct you where to go, scary."

"Still they do it."

"Indeed. Maybe those girls are just desperate for attention."

"Well," I concluded, "There is a lot of mystery left to investigate. Let's call it a night, and let's see what the upcoming week brings us."

No ice cream that night, after leaving the restaurant we each went our merry way. All I had for accompany through the weekend were my fantasies, and there were plenty of them. It had been a very intense week.

12