Memories From Moving Out

Story Info
Photos brings back memories of romantic night.
2.5k words
4.44
8.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sweat glistened off his face as once again another heavy box was carted from the small, two bed room third floor apartment that he lived in. Every single cussword known to mankind came to mind as Trey wobbled from left to right down the stairs with a box filled with what he had "lovingly" deemed with the rest of the boxes marked in black pen: "God Only Knows".

Moving from apartment to apartment was suppose to be easy. Not back-breaking! Yet, as usual, Trey had waited till the week before his lease was up to even start packing up, and like usual, he just through things in a box (no matter if they were fragile or not) and shoved things right on top of the other then just taped it shut, thinking no more about it than what it was (a box) in the back of his best friend's Ford pick-up.

"Somebody please just shoot me now!" he muttered as his feet finally touched the ground and he just dropped the box out of exhaustion.

"Okay, forty three steps down, now thirty paces to the truck." He thought to himself.

He picked up the box again, cussing and swearing along the way as he counted steps (it was the only way to calm his nerves and make him realize that it was only 'just a few more feet').

Finally, as if the lottery truck had just backed up in front of him with his million dollar prize, Trey shoved the massive cardboard box into the back bed of the truck.

He whipped the sweat off of his face with his shirt (which was in itself soaked to point that it brought no relief).

Slowly but surely he trudged back up the walkway and up the forty-three individual steps that would take him back to room "324". The place he had called home for over two and a half years.

As he pushed open the unlock door the 'woosh' of cold air from the air conditioner caught Trey off guard, almost sending him collapsing to his feet. The cool refreshing breeze was the only satisfaction he was receiving at this point and time, yet, it wasn't much satisfaction at that.

Trey surveyed his nearly-empty apartment (empty of physical things, but filled to the brim with boxes) and just rolled his eyes. The thoughts of "I'm never going get this done" continued to swell in his head as he trudged on.

Trey walked into his former bedroom (the only room of the apartment completely empty) and laid down on the cool wooden floor next to his closet for some well deserved rest.

As he laid there soaking up the cold air and cold feeling of the wooden floor, a small glimmer caught his eyes.

Trey looked up to see the darkened walk-in closet that he was laying in front of had a small flicker of light coming from a darkened back corner.

"Crap, and I thought I had gotten everything out of here!" he thought as Trey forced himself up and to the back of the closet.

Yet, when Trey bent down to see what was 'mocking' him in the face, he discovered something that was completely unexpected. Staring him in the face was a metal lock box with the key already in the lock itself.

It kind of took Trey by surprise as he realized what he was staring at, and simply smiled. "I nearly forgot about you old friend." he whispered.

Trey found himself sitting on the floor of his closet and opening the box. What he found inside was a treasure trove of personal memories: His first ever porno magazine he had stolen from his best friends house a kid, an empty box of condoms from the first time he lost his virginity, lace undergarment from his forays with his buddies in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. And more pictures than anyone person could think of having in a life time.

The pictures were in no certain order, or organized and ranged from naughty pictures with random girls, to photos from old high school Homecomings. But all of this was nothing to what compared at the bottom of the box.

For at the bottom was an overstuff envelope filled with pictures and other surprises. Trey opened the envelope carefully, as though the secret of life lay inside, and discovered something that brought tears to his eyes.

Pictures of a romance long forgotten. Inside was pictures of girl that he once knew as Beth. A girl he had met in high school and had the classic "high school sweetheart" romance with and eventually asked to marry him.

Beth was the quintessential romance to Trey. She was everything from lover, to girlfriend, to best friend, but most of all, companion. Memories one right after another flooded him as he saw pictures of her in her Prom dress, church clothes, work suit, and many other day to day outfits that she had worn.

But the one picture that caught him the most was a picture of her in a tight leather bodice, a silk thong and garter belt and stockings.

Trey couldn't help smile. It was like a time machine had just abducted him, and the past, came alive:

OCTOBER-2000

The room was dingy, but what could you truly expect for twenty-three dollars a night. The room wasn't so bad that it was disgusting, but the small one bed hotel room was no bigger than twenty-four by twenty-four. Yet, it would suffice for what they truly desired.

Beth placed her hair dryer and makeup on the very tiny bathroom sink and took a nervous glance at her boyfriend, Trey. "Well, I'm going to go change," she stuttered slightly. He could tell that she was nervous and walked over slowly and gently kissed her on the cheek, "Ok my love, I'll be waiting."

As Beth walked away Trey couldn't take his eyes off her glittering purple Prom dress. It was form fitting to her milky white skin. Strapless and haltered to her back where it left nothing to the imagination. As she walked away the dress seemed to just caress her ass as though it were water.

She shut the bathroom door, as Trey surveyed the room. He wished he could have offered her more, this was going to be her first time, but he wish he could have brought her to the Ritz! Bringing passion and beauty in all one swoop. Yet, all his measly job could offer him was enough for a one bedroom suite in Popularville, Ms.

It was funny, he had to drive almost forty-five minutes of his hometown of Gulfport just to avoid his parents. His parents weren't prudes, in fact, his mother was infamous for whips and chains (even though they tried made such knowledge of that fact unknown to him). But he was raised in the classic Catholic family. That sex/lovemaking/physical romance was left for when a wedding ring was secure on the finger. Not so much for religious reasons, but if the girl got pregnant, there was no heartbreaking blow to the family. It was a safety net of sorts.

Yet, here he was, in this small po-dunk town, with what money he had, in a dingy, run down hotel that looked like it hadn't seen new paint since Lincoln was in office.

Trey pulled back the wool sheets of the bed as he suddenly heard the door unlock. Beth walked out in her lacey outfit. It was a black leather bodice with lace see-through trim that fit like a glove. The bodice conformed to her waist like a tight rubber glove, pushing her beautiful 36-c breast out past what nature had intended, overflowing like a beautiful cup of wine. Trey traced her body with his eyes as the garter belt traced her hips down to her black thigh high panty-hose down to her cute feet that were safely braced in stiletto heals.

Trey could only smile to calm her, she stood there, awkward and scared, yet, she looked at him biting her bottom lip and looking at him coyly enough to know what she desired.

Her nervous voice stuttered as she asked "So, how do I look?" He knew that wasn't the real question. He knew that thousands of questions were running through her head rapidly, over and over again, as he saw a little sweat trace her brow.

He walked over to her as he gently removed his button down white shirt. He gently placed his hand on her waist as he kissed her cheek gently. He felt her smile as he pressed her firmly against him. He traced her cheek down to her neck with his lips. He slowly lapped her milky-white skin with his tongue as he heard her start to moan. Her fingers traced his back as he began to slightly nibble on her neck with his teeth. She pulled him tighter to her neck, begging for more.

"Oh, Trey", she slightly moaned.

The taste of her creamy skin more sweeter than any berry or wine. Trey could feel his very veins on fire with wanting to consume her in every way.

Trey traced the small of her back with his middle finger, as she moaned in passion, she scratched Trey with her finger nails. Trey's organ grew in length as she pushed him between her legs.

He pulled back and look deeply into her eyes and telling her gently that he loved her with all his heart. She hugged him like their was no tomorrow.

Trey gently picked her up into his arms as he cradled her in his arms he gently kissed her, pushing his wet tongue into her mouth. As they swapped their mouths with each others juices, tasting each other ever so gently, he placed her down on the bed.

He placed himself between her as he quickly removed his pants. He leaned in between her legs and kissed her sex through her panties. Feeling her grab his head she forced him quickly between her legs as he started lapping at her clit and sucking the juices from her pussy.

With his teeth, Trey quickly tore open the silk panties to discover her prize.

He placed his tongue deep with inside her, feeling her passion as she squeezed his hair hard and moaned so loudly. His name being repeated with every passing breath that escaped her blood engorged lips.

He moved his tongue around the walls of the inside of her sex, feeling her pulse with every motion he made. She bucked her hips against his mouth as he began forcing his tongue deeper and deeper inside.

She humped Trey's mouth forcefully, as though his kiss on her sex would bring her to life, as though he had the "Midas Touch", making everything gold as he went. She moaned, whined and bit her bottom lip hard, as though all her senses were being overridden from the inside out.

As she orgasm inside his mouth, he found his organ very hard and stiff, craving to feel the inside of her body.

He kissed her pussy lips gently, and slowly traced up her body with his tongue. He found his way to her lips where she passionately kissed him. Begging for him to be inside of her.

"Please...more" she could only say exhausted.

He placed his organ at the lips and teased her as he traced the head around the entrance to her lips. She moaned, crying for him to enter. He only smiled and complied. Slowly sliding in, inch by inch, until his balls were touching the tip of her pussy.

She begged: "More, more!", as he slowly pulled it out and slid it back in, increasing speed faster and faster with every stroke. "Faster, faster...please don't tease--" she could finish as her mouth opened in a big 'O' for a gasp of air.

He pulled her to him, wrapping his body around hers as he slid in and out of her, in and out of her!

He pulled back the bodice as he gently took her nipple into her mouth, sucking gently as if magically some type of milk would flow. He quickly moved over to the next tit, never missing a beat pounding in and out of her so rapidly it was like a blur hearing her moan and gasp for air, sucking on her left tit till it turn blood red.

His tongue traced her cleavage all the way up to the small of her neck, kissing her chin and her lips, and placing his tongue that was drenched with her cum inside her mouth as he passionately placed his whole mouth of hers.

She grabbed a hold of Trey's head, as though she were attempting to swallow him hole. Forcing his mouth passionately on hers, trying desperately never to let go.

Suddenly, he felt her climax, drenching his cock with her cum as he felt the warm substance trace his hard organ. Drenching the sheets on the bed that they lay upon as well.

With that, he slammed against her. Harder and faster he pushed with all his might, she started to scream as he could see her shaved pussy lips turning red from the impacts, feeling his balls pulse and his shaft tighten he released his sperm inside of her, filling her very orifice with his essence.

He collapsed on top of her, covering her in kisses, as he slowly grew limp inside of her, never removing himself from her sex completely.

There they laid, lovers, friends, soul mates, as they both fell asleep in each other's arms, as the gentle rain of the winter, splashed against the window. With only the words, I love you, as a blanket between them.

SUMMER-2005

Trey found himself jerked back to reality by a tear tracing down his eye. He couldn't believe himself. Only a few moments of remembrance had passed, but to him, he felt as though he had just remembered a lifetime of memories.

Trey put the picture back into the envelope, to discover one final thing. The engagement ring he had given her so long ago.

The girl he had known as Beth was long gone, leaving him for another some years back. The last he had heard she was going by Liz now. A different hair style, a different life, and a different person altogether.

But the memories were still there. The feelings for this girl had long sense left him, and as always, he moved on.

Trey placed the ring back in the envelope with the rest of Beth's pictures. He put everything back in the lock box and actually locked it this time. Walking off to the truck, with the lightest (yet, in some ways the heaviest) object in his apartment, Trey opened up the passenger side of the truck and put it in. This was going to be the only item not marked "stuff". There was just something about it.

Sure, some people call it unhealthy, and unwise to keep things that harbor painful memories, yet to Trey, they weren't painful. They were a reminder that things come and go, but the memories always remain.

Trey looked around the apartment complex and sighed, he didn't know truthfully if he would ever find "Mrs. Right" or "Lady Love" but life continued on...and so did the packing...