Memories In Three-Quarter Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

Before I could reply, Linda put her hand on her mother's arm. "Mom, when I first heard about it, I was ready to have Lisa treated for dilusions but Lisa and I have been talking about this for some time and I believe her. Maybe it's her mind that's tricking her, but I don't think so. Lisa, why don't you tell her about the song?"

"Shortly after Jerry died, I began hearing him sing a song called "Special Memories." At first he just hummed it, but then he began singing to me, but using different words every time. He sang about important things that happened to us. Things like our first date, our first kiss, the first time we made love, things like that. He is just terrible as a lyricist, but I loved it. I began to look forward to his visits and started humming along as he sang to me."

"I don't think I've ever heard of the song, " Mom said.

"It's an older melody, but Linda found a recording of it and put it on a disc for me. She shopped for weeks and even went on line before she finally found it. If you want, she can make you a copy too."

Later on that day, as I sat nursing Derrick, I hummed the tune to him. His little sucking sounds, and the feel of him against my breast were like heaven. I began talking to him about his daddy and told him that later on that evening, I was going to introduce him to his daddy. A sharp pain from my nipple told me that he'd nipped at me. "Ouch, you little monster," I cried, "your daddy would never have done that." Then I remembered the way that Jerry delighted in nibbling at my nipples.. "Well, not that hard," I said, lovingly. A few months after the birth of our son, Jerry began telling me his son needed a father and it made me angry. I felt he was trying to make me forget him. Eventually, he was able to convince me that he only wanted my happiness and a secure future for his son. A new husband would do that but I fought it intensely. I wasn't even interested in dating and the very thought of another man making love to me made me ill.

Jerry never let up though and there were times when I refused to listen any more, walking out of the house to get away from him. I always went back in and apologized but he understood.

About six months after that, David came to town on business. He was going to be there for about three months except for brief periods when he had to return to his office. At first, it was a bit uncomfortable, almost weird, I guess but when he asked if he could come see Derrick, I couldn't refuse. It just seemed right. He came about every other day and we spent weekends in the park, or at the zoo or just going for a drive. As you probably figured out already, I fell madly in love with him and he loudly and frequently proclaimed his love for me. I talked with Jerry about it. I talked with his mother about it. I discussed it a lot with Mom, Linda and Jeanette and when he asked me to marry him, it took about two seconds for me to say yes. Jerry was over- joyed but told me he would never leave me or let me forget him. That is what David and I were waiting to hear. We were married three months later, just six months before he adopted Derrick. I still talk to Jerry, and so does David at times. I wish I could get him to talk to his mother but she just can't handle the thought of it. "I've got all I can handle with the two of you," she claims so I won't push it and Jerry says he understands. Wait till she learns that Derrick is going to have a brother, or a sister, in about eight months. Only this time, we planned it.

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers
12